Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Roswell, GA
There are 98 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Roswell
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsThe work needed was much more involved than expected. They worked very long days staying until everything was done. They did a great job!
- Sudlow ConcreteVery well. The estimate was the lowest of three by a substantial margin. The supervisor used his crew’s time well. Day one driveway was removed. Day two concrete was poured. A lot of detailed effort was taken to ensure wires for lighting etc were preserved. Crew was outstanding. End result is very nice. While they are a call away if anything needed, no corrections anticipated. Great job
- Sudlow ConcreteBill and his crew arrived on time to start the demolition and frame work on day one, day two was concrete pouring and continued framing. Very impressed with the crews job knowledge and the patience to fully answer any and all concerns we had. The price was very reasonable and competitive as well and I would defiantly recommend Sudlow Concrete for any type of concrete driveway work
- Sudlow ConcreteMy wife and I hired Sudlow Concrete to replace our driveway less than a year ago and they did a wonderful job. We recently hired them again to come back to our home to do an add on to the driveway. Sudlow Concrete once again made our home more beautiful than before. Our home is the talk of the neighborhood. We can't express enough praise on his employee`s proper care, workmanship and cleanup to our home. We highly recommend anyone looking for concrete work to enhance the beauty and value of their home to choose Sudlow Concrete
- DRIVEWAYS R USThe Job went smoothly and the crew knew what to do. Outstanding job of pouring 5 1/2 trucks!!. The Driveway looks great!
- Granite Garage FloorsWe just purchased a new home in Marietta and wanted to get epoxy coating on the garage floor before we moved items into the garage. I submitted a request online and Granite Garage Floors got back to me within 24hrs. They provided a general estimate based on the Sq Ft. They came out to the house and the representative was experienced and helpful. They were able to get us scheduled within one week. The team that came out to do the flooring and they were knowledgeable and efficient. We love our new floors
- Concrete Solutions of AtlantaPaul Reed, his team and Concrete Solutions of Atlanta set the bar high in the world of concrete and creativity. Excellence, efficiency and energy powers this team and makes them the only business to call to renovate and refresh your home. From start to finish it was nothing but a pleasure to work with this group. Every detail was addressed and knowledge and experience shined through. Their number should be on speed dial for anyone who is in the market to upgrade their home or business. When you want the best you have to look no further!!
- ARNOLD Masonry & LandscapeIs there any greater endorsement than saying you are a “repeat client?” I first worked with Scott Arnold (the owner of Arnold Masonry and Landscape) seven years ago. Not only does Scott have “an eye for design,” but also he knows how to bring that vision come to life. So, after purchasing a new home with a large backyard, we asked Scott to offer his thoughts about how best to use the space. Scott designed a 20’x30’ flagstone patio, a 12” tall wood burning fireplace with side benches and an outdoor kitchen. He worked with us to individualize the space so that it would best suit how we want to spend time there. As a Master Mason himself, Scott carefully chose all of the different types of stone for each of the separate elements so that they would slightly contrast with one another, while complementing the overall sense of design. Scott also had the brilliant idea of adding a putting green behind the chimney! The overall scope of the project also included landscape design and installation, as well as outdoor lighting (which beautifully accents the entire area at night). Scott seamlessly and strategically managed all facets of this project, including the coordination of additional vendors with whom he has established relationships to bring the project together in a cohesive way. All projects invariably face unique challenges…whether it is how to bring large amounts of material into small spaces or, as with this project, dealing with Mother Nature and managing the many different “moving parts” involved in a project of this scope. Scott has the experience and strategic competence needed not only to design and build, but also to problem solve, pivot when necessary and, all the while, being gracious and making it seem easy. When embarking on any project, finding a vendor who is an expert in his field, truly cares about his work and puts his customers first is an invaluable investment. Scott is that vendor. Scott’s crews were extremely respectful and very attentive to any requests or questions that I had throughout this entire process. They arrived on time and worked very hard. Scott was committed to communicating with us weekly (if not daily) about the plan of action, including any changes which had to be made due to prohibitive weather conditions or material sourcing issues. Scott’s approach to billing is, as he calls it, a “turnkey approach.” Whatever happened, the price did not change (unless a substantive change was requested by me which altered the cost of an element). The one last thought which I would like to impress most upon the readers of this review is Scott’s personal investment of pride in each of his projects. It is rare these days to meet a vendor who is so committed to personal service and quality craftsmanship, and whose crews not only respect him enough to also have this same vital sense of ownership in their work, but also have been with him for over 20 years
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsAdrian Haynes was the right person for me, to guide and explain what was going on, he was very professional.
- BOSS Stone Concrete & BrickBoss Concrete made this project run smoothly. Brian, Marcos and James did a great job for our family. From the demo crew, the concrete installation crew to the clean up crew, they all worked together. They are prompt, great at communicating, offer a fair price, do a professional job and follow through. I hope we get to use them again in the future for other projects
Concrete Repair Contractors in Roswell
- Business Description:Handyman Services. Hourly Rates Available. No job is too small. Immediate Response and Texting accepted.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the Atlanta area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs for each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Sanchez concrete And Construction LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service that our custome..
- Business Description:Concrete Solutions of Georgia has been an innovative leader in the concrete industry from the very beginning. We specialize in driveway replacements, retaining wall systems and sinkhole repair. With over 7,000 satisfied customers throughout 20 years in the business, along with a 10yr warranty, we are the most trustworthy concrete company in GeorgiaRecent Review:Paul Reed, his team and Concrete Solutions of Atlanta set the bar high in the world of concrete and creativity. Excellence, efficiency and energy powers this team and makes them the only business to call to renovate and refresh your home. From start to finish it was nothing but a pleasure to work with this group. Every detail was addressed and knowledge and experience shined through. Their number should be on speed dial for anyone who is in the market to upgrade their home or business. When you want the best you have to look no further!!NANCY P.
- Business Description:We specialize in driveway tearouts and replacements, slabs, retaining walls, patios and pool decks. We have been in business since 1989 and have extensive experience in all aspects of concrete work. We have a well trained and courteous crew to insure top quality workmanship. A typical driveway replacement involves tearing out the existing concrete on day one at the site and then pouring and finishing the new concrete on day two. Our experienced customer service and attention to detail is what..Recent Review:Hard working crew,fast,on time,would use them again.Johnny C.
- Business Description:Owner operated business with over 20 years of concrete experience. We do all the work so you hire us we will do all the work from beginning to end. We are insured and stand behind the quality of our work.Recent Review:It went great and we love the patio. Unfortunately, 5 weeks later we noticed a crack. The patio was poured on 6/2/20 and it started cracking 6 weeks later. When I called Matt Vaughan to come and take a look, he said that "it happens sometimes", and there wasn't anything he could suggest to fix". I continued calling and he said he would come to inspect on two occasions. Each time he failed to show, or call to cancel. His website says that "He stands behind the quality of his work" but so far..... he hasn't. I continue to communicate with him to correct the situation but he has not been cooperativeCatherine G.
- Business Description:We specialize in tennis and pickleball court resurfacing/repair, sealcoating and crack filling for concrete and black top driveways/parking lots. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in having the best pricing and excellent communication. We have been in this industry for over 20 years so we know what it takes to do good quality work along with treating our customers like family.Recent Review:He did a great job. He's very professional. He made sure that it looks right, if not he would correct it right away.Dan H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was always very good. The product and customer service were great.Tony B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The work went well, Mr Morales was easy to work with. And if I have a similar project I would use his company again.ed w.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were professional and on time. They did a good job. They were quick and thorough.Brandi C.
- Business Description:We specialize in driveways, concrete slabs, patios, decorative concrete such as stamped concrete, color concrete or exposed aggregated concrete , we got the experience you need in your projects ! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.Recent Review:The team came in and got the job done in one day. The driveway looks great and it’s leveled. We live on a busy street, and they did an awesome job making sure traffic went smooth. I would definitely hire them again and refer others to them. Great work guy!Gayelle A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Holly Springs
concrete contractors in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A best dry waterproofingp.o.box 1367 Lawreceville 30046
- A K Remodeling & Design Services13 Simpson Rd NE
- A Plus Remodeling19 Misty Ridge Dr
- A&A Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating7485 Factory Shoals Rd Suite B3
- A&P Designers Inc1320 Kittredge Ct NE
- A&R Clean Properties713 Pebble Creek Trail
- A-1 Dekalb Home Improvements2140 Brockett Rd
- A-ALL CONSTRUCTION CO INC3264 BAGLEY DR
- A-Approved Siding2343 Prince Howard Way
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A.C.S CONCRETE1400 General Arts Rd Ste. L
- A1 Driveway Replacement Co2267 Brockett Rd
- A2 Carved N Stone LLC1521 Hwy 92
- AA Handyman330 North Crosslane Rd.
- AAA Georgia Contracting, IncPO BOX 768992
- AAA Southern States Refinishing8085 Lanier Dr
- AAS Contracting2501 park lake lane 2501
- ABC - A Better Contractor USA Inc113 Haven Ridge
Peachtree City, Georgia
- ABC Residential Concrete Services6745 Kinsale Way
- ABs Construction
- Absolute Pool & Spa Care Inc3415 Hutchinson Rd Ste C
- ACA Landscaping LLC720 Greenwood Acres Dr
- Ace II Development LLC1733 Langston Ave
- ACS Construction Inc.PO Box 13175
- Action Grounds Group3662 Admiral Dr
- Adam's Maintenance Services, Inc4812 Morning Chase NW
- ADAPTED LIVING SPACES4454 East King Point Circle
- Adaptive Construction2915 Rio Montana Dr
- ADL construction llc315 Fern Crest Dr
- Advanced Lawncare Inc.934 Garden Walk Blvd
- Affinity Contracting & Safety LLC10719 Alpharetta Hwy
- Affordable construction3345 Bridle Brook Dr
- Affordable Craftsmen2985 Gordy Pkwy Ste 445
- Affordable Home Concepts LLC1920 Wire Bridge Road 1920 Wirebridge Rd
- Ajea Construction Services Inc1222 Myrtle St SE
- AJM GROUP ENTERPRISE1459 Dunsford Cir
- akrc5965 Surrey Ct.
- Alanta Asphalt Parking Lots and Driveways1140 Flamingo Dr
- Alex Construction All Phases of Home Improvement2501 E Piedmont Rd Ste 101
- Alex Fraser Masonry Inc5055 Old Ellis Pointe Ste D5
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
- All American Decorative Concrete315 Northpoint Pkwy SE Ste A
- All Homework Management & Repairs1372 River Club Dr
- All pools Solutions
- Allied Construction & Renovation, Inc.1438 Frazier Rd.
- ALM & Associates, LLC3695F Cascade Rd Ste 1122
- AlterHouse LLC815 Poplar St
- Am Renovations Inc.2575 Delk Rd.
- America Painting ATL1004 Oak Chase Drive, Apt D
- American Design & Build LLC4651 Woodstock Rd
- Amigos Renovations LLC3193 Oakcliff Rd
- Anderson's CCBI4050 Highway 42 Suite 809
Locust Grove, Georgia
- Animals B Gone1050 Terramont Dr.
- Annison Woodworks4615 Helen Highway
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
- Anything and Everything Handyman Services1851 Grant Court
- APD septic and sewer services6606 hwy 85
- AquaForce Power Washing10515 Bridgemoor Dr
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- Arbor Creek Landscape ContractorsPO Box 2613
Peachtree City, Georgia
- ARNOLD Masonry & Landscape5400 Glenridge Drive NE Suite 421561
- Artistic Concrete Designs3466 Holcomb Bridge Rd #L
Peachtree Corners, Georgia
- Artistic Yards1458 Raintree Dr.
- Atl Landscapers11 Buford Village Way, Ste 137
- Atlanta Builders & Remodeling Inc109 Pine Grove Road
Locust Grove, Georgia
- Atlanta Concrete and Masonry,llcpo box 984
- Atlanta Concrete Company800 Battery Ave SE
- Atlanta Concrete Masters125 Town Park Dr. Nw.
- Atlanta Construction Enterprises Inc121 Courtland Cir
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Atlanta Drone Pro LLC313 Meadow Lark Xing
- Atlanta Flatworks And Foundations265 Carriage Staion Cir
- Atlanta Green Landscape1324 Creekside Way
- Atlanta Home Remodelers1961 Oak Village Ln., NW
- Atlanta House Surgeons260 Peachtree Street 260
- Atlanta Maintenance Management Services3785 Lenna Dr
- ATLANTA PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION6175 HICKORY FLAT HWY 110-121
- Atlanta Roofing and Renovations2749 Drew Valley Road
- Atlanta Roofing Specialist Inc1232 Sandtown Rd SW
- Atlanta stonemakers and home decor111 fir dr
- Atlantic Building Specialties1640 Powers Ferry Rd, SE,
- Atlas Piers of Atlanta535 Winkler Dr
- ATM Constructors Inc3559 Six Oaks Ct
- Avatar Exteriors11205 Alpharetta Hwy Suite B2
- AZTEC MASONRY & CONCRETE170 COURTS OF HAMPTON
- A best dry waterproofing
- B & D CONCRETE CUTTING INC4295 WENDELL DR SW
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling ConcreteP.O. Box 2654
- Backus Builders LLC11495 Mountain Laurel Dr
- BadAss Garage Floors6849 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
- Bald Eagle Enterprises4733 Sugar Hill Rd
- Baldpates Foundation and construction LLC10409 Old Atlanta Highway Ste A
- Barefoot Renovation9925 Haynes Bridge Rd
- Barfield Construction510 Terrace Oaks Drive
- BARROW'S MASONRY LLC320 Dividend Drive
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Basement King LLC5421 Yoshino Ter
Powder Springs, Georgia
- BDM Associates LLCPO Box 81917
- Beaty Masonry390 Mccart Rd.
- BEE HOMES INC11754 HIGHWAY 3 N
- Bell Innovative Technology3009 Rainbow Dr Suite D
- BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc.5805 State Bridge Road Suite G-313
- B & D CONCRETE CUTTING INC