ANTONELLA CLEANER

Founded 2008 •

1830 Mount Zion Rd

Morrow, GA 30260

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

house cleaning202035242
Every “Deep Clean” includes the “Basic Clean” with detail emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following: Ceiling fan blades (washed) Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed) Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed ) Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped) Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture) Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment) Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped) Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed) Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed All Cabinet fronts cleaned All doors (washed) Light switch plates (washed) Countertops and backsplashes (washed) Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*) Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up) Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined) Beds made (includes master and any additional beds) Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed) Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets) Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect) This house had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 office, 2 rooms, 1 kitchen , this cleaning was done by two people! A first cleaning was done and the client opted for a basic cleaning every 15 days ($180 per visit)

Antonella Cleaner is owned by Nayara Barbosa , who opened his own company after moving from Brazil to Alabama and wants to provide service to the community. She is proud of in working personally and especially the cleaning of skirting boards, windows, bathrooms, kitchens and so on ... because many people just do not have the time to do this on their own. Nayara loves life in Alabama - from the beautiful land and hills to the lovely people. She has the mission to positively influence people's lives, a clean house at a time....

house cleaning (14)floor cleaning (2)blind cleaning (2)carpet cleaning (2)

02/05/2021

Very responsive in scheduling. She and her crew are very hard working and thorough.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

08/28/2020

Everything was pristine! She brought life back to my home. Even a day later I was still finding details that were done. I look forward to a biweekly cleaning! Fairly priced for the the work done. Would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/14/2020

Nayara and her team did a great job in thoroughly cleaning our house. Very impressed with the initial deep cleaning and will be hiring for biweekly maintenance cleaning.

Description of Work
Total house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/12/2020

Very well. They were timely, professional and did a great job. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/03/2020

Very efficient and excellent. They were delightful. Hire her if you want a clean house.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/02/2020

The service was amazing!!!!! I cannot give high enough praise for them. I asked them to clean a house for my daughter and her college roommates before move in. It was far beyond my expectations. If I lived in the same state, I would hire them myself. They were very friendly and it was a pleasure doing business with them!!! I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/31/2020

They did a wonderful job. They were on time, friendly, they did a fabulous job and they were very thorough.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house every other week.

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/29/2020

It was great. She was available in a last minute cleaning and she showed up when she was supposed to.

Description of Work
She cleaned the house.

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/26/2020

Went well ; I have 2 small kids and work a lot therefore many of my household chores go unattended. They really did a great job because I'm a very observational person when I have any type of hired services. They really cleaned well and was very nice. Have already recommended their service!

Description of Work
Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/25/2020

I absolutely love them, they were very efficient. If I want some thing specific, they do it. They made sure that my house is clean.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020