Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Douglasville, GA
There are 27 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Douglasville
- Engineered Solutions of GeorgiaTeam was polite & professional. ESOG got us in earlier than anticipated & the results are great.
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCIncredible. Masle was reasonable, extremely responsive and very knowledgeable about all aspects of having a healthy home. Highly recommend him to anyone looking to clean their air and crawlspace.
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsThe crew did a complete and efficient job for both basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation.
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsIt was great. We had demolition on day one - removing old wall paneling and knocking out part of an interior wall. The crew was fast! Second day the first crew started in the morning with removing the concrete around the edges and dropping in the new drain and then sealing the walls. A second crew dropped in in the afternoon to help with the jacks in the crawlspace. These guys worked very hard and fast! Love the look of the new space. No more musty smells and everything is white and fresh and ready for a real remodel read less
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsMichael and his crew were prompt. He explained what he would be doing prior to beginning. He did change the drain from the sump pump and ran it across the ceiling and placed the drain to empty into the dry creek bed. We were thrilled as there wasn't a need to dig up the yard to install the drain. Michael really knew his stuff. His team was prompt and polite and efficient. They cleaned up the work site after. I would recommend Michael and AquaGuard again read less
- AquaGuard Foundation SolutionsGreat! They replaced equipment and thoroughly checked the basement for leaks. We had waited too many years to have their annual checkup and won't do it again! Excellent service and friendly professionals.
- Atlanta waterproofing & renovationsFantastic. I could not be happier with the work. Everything looks amazing and it is so great when it rains! Everything works exactly as it should. I’ve had a lot of work done lately and Cruz and his crew are definitely a cut above in both skill and curtesy. True professionals. I could not speak higher of the quality of their professionalism. Feel good in knowing you’re speaking with the best read less
- Atlanta waterproofing & renovationsThe crew at Atlanta waterproofing was excellent; they took their time in understanding my issues and finding a solution.Whenever we have had heavy rain,They’ve called to check up on the issue to make sure everything is in working order. I would recommend them 10/10 times. There is not to many companies that go above and beyond for customers but Atlanta waterproofing is a great help read less
- Barrier ProsExcellent work came in on time and after a review of the entire basement called out and marked all areas. Explained in detail the costs with or without areas that needed repair. Discussed mold remediation for some areas and dehumidifiers that would be used. Very professional and most importantly resolved the issues at a fair price. Great job read less
- AKME WaterproofingSteve and his guys are awesome! Needless to say when you have water in your basement you want it handled right the first time. From our initial meeting Steve projected professionalism and experience, walking me through our issue and offering multiple solutions. He was able to fit us in to his busy schedule and kept us on track for our renovation project. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there but the quality of AKME's work speaks for itself read less
Basement Waterproofers in Douglasville
- Business Description:AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage.. read lessRecent Review:Craig and Jason did a fantastic job and as soon as I set foot on the the porch I felt as if I were standing on level ground. They exceeded my expectations. Both Craig and Jason were very respectful and kept me informed of what they were doing, what needed to be done and how to finish up the project myself. (The entire area needs to be repainted. I knew that even before the project started. ) I am grateful for both men and highly recommend them and AquaGuard to anyone who is looking for a great Company with great employees read lessDeborah K.
- Business Description:Everdry Waterproofing is the Nation’s Largest Waterproofer. Everdry specializes in basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, and foundation repair. Our patented, safe and 100% effective waterproofing method can be used on foundations consisting of poured concrete, block, brick, stone, red clay tile plus crawlspaces and slabs. We have been in business for more than 25 years and have over 85,000 “raving fans!” Prevent the costly results of water damage by calling Everdry Waterproofing .. read lessRecent Review:We decided to go with Everdry because they are the only company that would guarantee both the floor and walls - and after the mold issue we experienced, we wanted to get the most comprehensive solution possible. But it's clear that this company is stretched way beyond its means. We had to wait four months for installation (don't believe them when they claim they will fit you in). The guys they had do the work were polite and nice, but also reckless and sloppy. One decided to install an air circulation machine in the middle of a wall in a room where I explicitly told them I did not want the machine installed. That meant that they unnecessarily cut out dry wall and insulation to the ceiling and put a hole in the foundation. Another guy slapped cement all over our front stoop (see pictures). I had to wait another three months for Everdry to even attempt to repair these things and then they managed to make them worse. Everdry apologized for the miscommunication, but I still have to wait ANOTHER MONTH before they can get to me on their schedule. I've spent so much time trying to manage this. They say all of the right things on the phone, but they don't seem to have the capacity to supervise their workers and ensure quality. For this kind of money, it's not worth the grief read lessCatherine P.
- Business Description:Basement Correctors is a full-service Waterproofing Company dedicated to solving moisture problems in residential and commercial buildings in the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia areas.Recent Review:Excellent…great crew & super efficient…highly recommended these guys!!Linda R.
- Business Description:Here at VP Waterproofing we can take care of all of you Basement and Crawlspace indoor and outdoor drainage needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:These guys do great work. They show up on time, work hard and do great quality work. Highly recommended and would definitely use them again for future business.Charles L.
- Business Description:Receive a custom and secure crawlspace door with full encapsulation of crawlspace! Crawlspaces and More (Crawlspaces.com) offers a solution to all of your wet crawlspace problems. We have been providing solutions to home owners in the Atlanta metro area since 2005. We are able to turn your wet musty crawlspace into a dry healthy environment that can be used for addition storage or just a clean space. We offer several options that can fit just about anyone's budget. We offer high density vapor.. read lessRecent Review:Work was not performed as outlined in the contract. Plastic was only laid on the floor and not attached to the walls as outlined. No lights were installed as outlined. They installed a 50 pint dehumidifier when a 70 pint was specked. Dehumidifier is a home interior model costing $250 and not a commercial model which I was charged $800. Did not block vents so I was just dehumidifying the outdoors. I had to redo all their work to get it right. I held back $250 of payment until they made it right. They neve came back or called. Also my home now smells like a basement over 5 weeks later. They said it would only smell for a few days. Very disappointed and not professional. I would not recommend them read lessChris E.
- Business Description:Engineered Solutions of Georgia is a trusted foundation repair company that specializes in commercial and home foundation repair and basement waterproofing throughout the greater Atlanta, Georgia area and the southeastern United States. Thousands of homeowners have trusted us with cracked, sagging, and structurally weak foundations, and have been rewarded with the high quality and cost value of our foundation repair. We are dedicated to foundation repair and restoration, and provide our custo.. read lessRecent Review:Team was polite & professional. ESOG got us in earlier than anticipated & the results are great.Andrew D.
- Business Description:Give your home the royal treatment with Basement King! We provide free inspections and estimates. We have expert installers with over 20 years experience. We respect your home and your piece of mind!! If your not satisfied we're not finished! Call today to get information about our free products and services read lessRecent Review:I received top quality service from the consultation until the floor was completed. They took me from vinyl roll flooring to nice porcelain tiles for a very reasonable price. Everything was completed on time with no issues or complications. Basement King will be my first pick for any home projects moving forward read lessDominic C.
- Business Description:Foundation Worx is service oriented company that helps people solve foundation settlement, basement water issues and basement wall issues. Founded by a Georgia Tech Engineering Alumnus - we strive to take an analytical approach to your issue - not trying to sell you anything but trying to solve your problem. We look at the failure and what caused the failure to make sure you do not have the same problem again. Our motto is to Serve others the way we would want to be served. We are an Chance C.. read lessRecent Review:Contractor advised he was busy and would take at least 4-weeks before they could come out and review the job. Six weeks came and went and no contact, visit, phone calls received. Called several time over a week period and received no returned calls. Finally a young lady called and I explained the situation with her. She advised she would check and cal me back which she did. Apparently the gentleman I spoke with originally did didn't want to talk with me and basically said they were do busy and didn't want to do the work. Not sure how you review your contractors but this I found this not very professional and might want to review having them on your list. Thank read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read lessRecent Review:I really wanted to have a good review for BDry. The original salesperson was very friendly and helpful, and the team who came out was very respectful and really worked hard. And for starters, the system was finally installed, and my basement is waterproofed. That being said, I will not be recommending them to others. A one day job turned into 3 drawn out weeks between scheduling BDry to come out a second and third time to finish the "one day" job and to repair mistakes and then also having to reschedule our very busy contractor multiple times to work around BDry's schedule. This resulted in several days without pay for my wife and several wasted personal days that I had to take off from teaching. All told, they did not even fix everything when they came out to do repairs as the onsite worker had told me they would. They had ripped up some of our epoxied basement floor with tape (accidentally), but then when I spoke with a representative about it, they essentially said that they didn't deal with small things like that and that it was my problem. Fortunately, we had just had the epoxy done the past year so we could still find it in store. Unfortunately, the stuff only comes in a $117 container. The biggest issues came with the original salesman giving us certain specifications that we had to have met with demo work before they could come and install the system. Those were communicated to our contractor: "Cut the studs one foot up from the wall". We made sure this happened. When they arrived, they said it had to be demo-ed even further and were going to charge me a fee for it, even though we had demo-ed the way they told us. That was sorted out, and we weren't charged the fee. However, they then proceeded to cut halfway up our walls, mutilating the studs and the drywall above it with the precision of elephants. This translated to a lot of extra labor and a bit more in material costs for our contractor. Our contractor then helped put together an estimate for how much more BDry directly cost us, and it amounted to $400. $400 was a good bit more for us to be paying right now, but I thought it would be no problem at all to get BDry to cover that for us, especially since we weren't even factoring in all of my wife's lost wages. They were resolute in not giving me any discount, insisting that I should be satisfied with them "Not charging me the $300 demo fee", which is irrelevant since it was their mistake that they had to demo more in the first place. Overall, while I am very relieved that the basement is finally finished, I am exhausted from this process dragging on and am very displeased with the company's lack of consideration for our time or the extra money they cost us. I will not be considering them in the future, and I will be warning as many others away from them as possible read lessAnthony A.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Jeremy Ross and John Harman, American Crawlspace Solutions aims to provide superior customer service and excellent workmanship on every project. With the increased attention given to energy efficiency within the home and environment, American Crawlspace Solutions seeks to provide a much needed service to Atlanta homeowners. We operate with a “needs based” approach toward solving your crawlspace,basement, or mold problem. You have a choice when it comes to who you allow i.. read lessRecent Review:I HIGHLY recommend American Crawl Space solutions. I bought 100+ year young home in Monroe, GA and needed crawl space encapsulation and a dehumidifier. I asked on the Nextdoor app if anyone had recomendations and Jeremy Ross answered me. He came to my home and gave me several proposals to choose from. He was professional and communicative. The team was thorough and my home feels great! Choose this business to improve your home read lessAndrea W.
Deals in Douglasville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Lithia Springs
- Powder Springs
- Villa Rica
- Union City
- Red Oak
- College Park
- East Point
waterproofing contractors in Douglasville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A WATERPROOFING4231 Burnt Hickory Rd NW
- A best dry waterproofingp.o.box 1367 Lawreceville 30046
- A Superior Contracting & Restoration LLC3311 Lynne Rd
Powder Springs, Georgia
- A.M. WATERPROOFING INC1978 Sixes Road
- AA Handyman330 North Crosslane Rd.
- Accurate Waterproofing ContractorsP.O. Box 183
- Acton Home Solutions LLC87 Cypress Cir
- Advanced Crawl Spacep o box 953
- Ajea Construction Services Inc1222 Myrtle St SE
- All Pro Atlanta Home Repair Service47 Floyd Creek Church Rd.
- All South Cleaning & Restoration LLC456 Warren Rd
- All South Rain Solutions3555 foxworth trail
- All Type Home Improvements424 Cross Pointe Way
- All-American Exterminating Co2550 Fairburn Rd SW
- All-Pro Waterproofing & Drainage Solutions LLC3875 Genoa Court
- allied building and construction169 scott blvd
- Allied Construction & Renovation, Inc.1438 Frazier Rd.
- Allstate Waterproofing Contractors, Inc2231 Pinecliff Dr NE
- Am Renovations Inc.2575 Delk Rd.
- Amayas Decortive Concrete and Tile LLC
- AMERECON269 Market Place Blvd #325
- American Crawlspace Solutions120 Lantana Dr
Locust Grove, Georgia
- Animals B Gone1050 Terramont Dr.
- AQC Waterproofing4828 Lakewood Dr.
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- ARMR Environmental GroupPO Box 4
- Ashcraft Custom Basements Inc562 Wylie Rd SE 100
- Atlanta B C R Services 24/74978 long island rd nw
- Atlanta Construction Enterprises Inc121 Courtland Cir
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Atlanta Roofing and Renovations2749 Drew Valley Road
- ATLANTA SECURED A/C SECURITY CAGE'S3393 Noahs Ark Rd
- Atlaro International & Co4000 Dunwoody Park Ste 5304
- AW Paint & Decorating, LLC1860 Surrey Hill Circle
- A & A WATERPROOFING
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling ConcreteP.O. Box 2654
- BAKER COMPLETE SEPTIC TANK SERVICE4290 Maroney Mill Rd
- Barrow Contracting Inc3011 Rainbow Dr Ste 162
- Baseline Construction LLC376 Walnut Dr
- Basement Correctors37 Sawtooth Oak Trl
- Basement King LLC5421 Yoshino Ter
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Basement Wizards5321 yoshino terrace
Powder Springs, Georgia
- BATES ROOFING326 SHELLEY LN
Locust Grove, Georgia
- BEE HOMES INC11754 HIGHWAY 3 N
- BID-Masters of Georgia, Inc.5805 State Bridge Road Suite G-313
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- Blackmon Mooring2980 Pacific Dr Suite C
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BMW Construction Inc.1144 Whirlaway Lane
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Brian Stephenson painting@remodeling3405 Richmond Dr SE
- Browns Wood home improvement services3285 blazing pine path
- BRYANT'S CONSTRUCTION GROUP, INC163 Banks Station
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete
- C. Nash5934 Rosie Ln
- Cartersville Janitorial ServiceP.O. Box 1913
- Cecatz & Co1963 Beecher Road, SW
- Chambers Home Improvement901 Aspen Drive
- Cobb Home Repair2336 Jomarc Way
- Colors & Remodeling, IncPO Box 1393
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Concord Builders and Development395 Winkler Drive Suite 100
- Crawl Space Solutions3137 Henderson Walk
- CRAWLSPACE DOCTOR125 ROSWELL COMMONS WAY
- Crawlspaces and More 2625 Piedmont Rd NE
- Creative Design & Construction312 Crosstown Dr Ste 205
Peachtree City, Georgia
- CTC Plumbing Services LLC1300 Indian Trail Lilburn Rd Ste 111
- CUSTOM DESIGN FLOORS575 Deerwood Dr
- Customized Roofing and Home Remodeling/Repair2096 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW
- Cutting Creations808 Braselton Hwy.
- C. Nash
- Danmark ConstructionPo box 1627
- DCP Home Improvements50 Downsby Ln 220
- DCV Builders LLCP.O. Box 142215
- DH Property Preservation Rehab LLC.445 Royal Creek Dr
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drake's Landscaping and Pool Service3709 River Rd
- Danmark Construction
- E-Z Home Improvement and RepairP.O. Box 170182
- Ellis Building and Construction424 Payton Ct.
- EmergencyDamage.net3340 Peachtree Road Suite 1800
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia2260 Northwest Parkway Suite H
- Epie's Electric Services2703 Old Norcross Rd
- EUROPEAN IMPROVEMENTS1750 Powder Springs Rd SW Suite# 190-227
- Evans Home Renewal, Inc320 Country Lake Dr
- EverDry Waterproofing3800 New McEver Rd NW
- E-Z Home Improvement and Repair
- Family Contractors
College Park, Georgia
- Finishing Touch Home Improvements4508 Stonegate Court NW
- First Atlanta General Contractors, LLCP.O. Box 3456
- first choice restoration81 Kelli Clark Ct SE
- Five Star Renovations Inc1020 Highway 16 E
- Flatstone Partners, LLC750 Forest Crossing Drive Sw
- Floodmasters, LLC450 S Cemetery St 301
- Foundation Worx5965 Peachtree Cors E Suite C3
- FRS CONTRACTING INC3241 Kennesaw View Dr.
- Family Contractors
- GCS Contracting679 Grand Folia Ct
Sugar Hill, Georgia
- Georgia Plumbing Rooter And Backflow LLC2759 Delk Rd SE
- Godoi handyman4723 chariot drive
Flowery Branch, Georgia
- Green Hammer Renovations2017 Cambridge Dr
- GRI Reconstruction & General ContractingPO Box 492
Holly Springs, Georgia
- GCS Contracting