Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1966 • With Angi since December 2002

GA

1787 Williams Dr

Marietta, GA 30066

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offers....

HVAC Companies (854)air duct cleaning (74)plumbers (69)water heaters (26)appliance repair (15)electrician (12)drain cleaning (10)gas leak repair (9)sewer cleaning (6)insulation (3)home energy audit (2)home remodeling (2)

06/10/2021

Great! Angelo, the technician, was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I'm very satisfied with service and pricing.

Description of Work
Compressor saver install

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/03/2021

My experience with CoolRay, in which I purchased a new HVAC system, exceeded my highest expectations. From Mike’s excellent sales presentation and answering all my questions to Robert & Brandon doing a phenomenal job of installation & cleanup, plus Rory my repairman who came out earlier to diagnose my AC problem and give me a temporary fix until a new system could be installed—every step was handl...

Description of Work
Needed new HVAC

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/26/2021

Rory let me know he was heading our way and arrived on time for his appointment. He quickly identified the problem and we were up and running in no time.

Description of Work
AC Required Servicing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/14/2021

Tech Roger is always friendly, professional, and helpful with any of my questions.

Description of Work
Regular 6-month check.

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/12/2021

Rodney (the technician) did a great job and was very professional. Every experience I've had with Coolray has been great.

Description of Work
A/C Repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

05/01/2021

Angelo called prior to the appointment and arrived a bit early. He inspected the units and explained his recommendations in great detail.

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/13/2021

Excellent service and professionalism

Description of Work
Air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/06/2021

Have worked with Coolray for years and years - always receiving great service with great attention to detail and always extremely responsive to any follow-up items. I did not give 5 stars on "price" because in my book, I would rather pay a little more for quality work that I receive from Coolray. On this job, Robert and Jason did an outstanding job in a difficult work environment. Really impressed...

Description of Work
Removed and replaced Insulation on A/C Duct work in basement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

04/04/2021

Extremely knowledgable informative service technician that was also very polite & professional. I chose Cool Ray when I purchased a new HVAC system a couple years ago, because they were a local & reputable company. The entire experience with this company has been exceptional.

Description of Work
HVAC Semi-Annual Maintenance

Work Completed On 04/04/2021

03/19/2021

Outstanding response, professional communication, quality work and results.

Description of Work
Main line plumbing

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Heating & Air Conditioning Services, Plumbing, and Electrical.

Duct Cleaning