Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1966 • With Angi since December 2002

Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100%

2022 Super Service Award

HVAC Companies (1007)plumbers (81)air duct cleaning (75)appliance repair (73)water heaters (27)electrician (18)drain cleaning (10)gas leak repair (9)sewer cleaning (7)home energy audit (6)insulation (5)drain pipe installation (3)

11/29/2022

Randolph C.

Matthew called ahead to advise us of his planned arrival. he was right on time, courteous, efficient and very professional -- all qualities we have become accustomed to in dealing with Coolray.

Description of Work
Seasonal check up of two heating units.

11/16/2022

WIlda P.

Nikolas was professional, knew his job, and had excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance of the heating unit

11/16/2022

David D.

Coolray always does a good job. Very professional technicians.

Description of Work
Heater maintenance

11/11/2022

Eric C.

Patrick, Dietrich & Jason did an excellent job installing my new a/c unit, evaporator coil, plenum & dehumidifier. They left the job areas nice & clean. They were knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend Coolray and these technicians.

Description of Work
replaced a/c unit, evaporator coil & plenum; added dehumidifier to first floor unit

11/10/2022

Kyle G.

Absolutely fantastic job completed by Brandon and Eric. Both were professional, courteous, and communicative throughout the day.

Description of Work
Replacement of galvanized water line to house.

Category plumbing

11/03/2022

Bill C.

We’ve been a customer since 2017 and this was our first issue with CoolRay. During the semi-annual maintenance inspection, the technician uncovered an issue that should have been detected earlier. I complained to the company and they sent Brad, one of their supervisors, out to inspect. Brad confirmed the problem and told me what he would do to fix it, at no cost to us. Brad completed the work yesterday. He went above and beyond what I expected, thereby saving me as a customer for his company. He, like the other representatives I’ve met over the years, is professional and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaning of blower motor

Work Completed On 11/03/2022

10/31/2022

Belinda J.

Part was installed and now I have heat.

Description of Work
Gas thing replaced

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2022

10/29/2022

Jack W.

Excellent on time service as always and very experienced Technician: Darren Mann

Description of Work
Seasonal change system checkup to insure no issues or gas related problems. All performance checkup cost covered under Coolray Maintenance Agreement.

10/25/2022

jack D.

William was great to work with, knowledgable and explained what was happening in terms I clearly understood.

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance

Work Completed On 10/21/2022

David H.

Tyreek had to go pick up the unit and returned same day. He had the system up and running in no time. So grateful it was done before the freezing temps.

Description of Work
replace fan motor on heating unit

Work Completed On 10/19/2022

Sheila B.

They solved the wiring problem that had not been fixed by Comfort Shield, who apparently charged me $300 to manually shift a reversing valve but didn't address the real issue

Description of Work
Heat pump repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

Sandra A.

Yea, he was efficient and knew what he was doing. Also, he was very nice and polite!

Description of Work
Our pilot light that turns the heater on would not stay on. We would turn on the pilot light but it wasn’t connecting with the rest of the unit to stay on and turn heater on. After he got here it didn’t take him but about 25 minutes and he had it on and running.

10/15/2022

Mary H.

Once again, excellent service from a very professional and efficient technician. We are highly satisfied with the company and its personnel and have been since day one.

Description of Work
Bi-annual system checkup

Work Completed On 10/15/2022

10/12/2022

SHARON K.

Excellent ! Everything explained and I am very pleased. Thanks to Karim.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance.

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

10/11/2022

Elsa N.

Haven't started but will likely go with this provider.

Description of Work
furnace replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

10/10/2022

Nancy F.

Komla was very professional and meticulous in performing our services. I had full confidence in his abilities. He was kind enough to take photographs of our attic, where I suspected that we had wildlife "visitors" and confirmed my suspicions. I called our exterminator to remove the creature and perform removal and exclusion, thanks to Komla!

Description of Work
Semiannual HVAC inspections to prepare for changing seasons.

Work Completed On 10/10/2022

10/08/2022

Japhanie A.

Coolray service is always on completed on time and done well.

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance

Work Completed On 10/07/2022

Christine G.

We hired CoolRay, about 10 years ago in another home, and had exceptional service. Needing and trusting only CoolRay, we scheduled for a looksy for our current home and found that the coils and condensers were shot (only 7 yrs young). We went ahead and purchased new units, they installed next day with AWESOME techs, and all is perfect. I have recommended them to friends, also having exceptional service, and will continue to. Call Joshua B. (770) 421-8400. °Great custy service °the Install techs were respectful of our home, professional and friendly, really cared about what they were doing, and I loved their laughs😉 °the Product was changed last minute, but they stand behind them for replacement, servicing, exchanges which are included in our contract. (They will service twice a year to make sure everything is running perfectly or make it perfect) °Overall, I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
AC replacement and install

Work Completed On 09/24/2022

Louis M.

John, the service tech, spent the necessary time to diagnose the problem. He had to dig deeper than the obvious. He ordered the required parts and followed up by installing them efficiently and professionally.

Description of Work
Repair to HVAC system

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

Review for Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning - 1787 Williams Dr, Marietta, GA - 39892302

Susan A.

Coolray technician, Mr. Long, treated me with courtesy and left no stone unturned in servicing my system for both the colder weather and heat of summer. He was patient and articulate in explaining how to keep utility costs down.

Description of Work
HVAC scheduled maintenance.

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

09/17/2022

Aida R.

I have been using Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning for the longest time and am very pleased with their quality of work and promptness. I have purchased my heating and cooling units from them with excellent installation. The service technicians are very professional.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance and service of AC/Heating Units

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

09/16/2022

Robert B.

Please review on FB or Google as I can't write the novel of this great work that was done by Juan G again. Would just paste it if I could. 100% best tech on last decade to service twice a year. Summary, if you all expected the your work done perfectly then this is the tech that won't leave room for disappointment.

Description of Work
Warranty Maintenance

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

09/03/2022

Talmadge S.

Very professional and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced my whole HVAC System on both units (up and down)

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit