Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Athens, GA
There are 21 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Athens
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCAdam has been so easy to work with. He had great ideas to offer us - the deck rebuild, patio, landscape and colors for the house. We have been so pleased and already referred him to 3 neighbors. Will use him we get ready to replace carpet for hardwood floors inside. Highly recommend!!! Been a pleasure
- Best ConcreteI couldn’t have been more impressed in my life, everything I was hoping my driveway would be best concrete definitely exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend
- J P Concrete CreationsJim and Laura are a fantastic team that works collaboratively to help every project succeed. Jim describes Laura as his "Best foot Forward" and this humility plus devotion to each other is exemplified in their quality and consistent work. They communicated constantly through the process, helped us with a time sensitive project and finished a huge job in just two days. JP concrete provided a very competitive quote that made the decision to hire this awesome team a no brainer. We highly recommend JP concrete for all your staining needs
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCFirst of all let me tell you about Adam and his contractors. The workmanship was impecable. They are steps above AWESOME. Adam was very helpful with the deck design and he kept us abreast of every thing. If Adam said somthing was going to happen, it did, we knew exactly who was coming and when, there was never a breakdown in communication. The project was completed in a timely manner. Our house was pressure washed, painted, the deck was built with a roof, concrete poured and when they completed the project everything was cleaned up and hauled away. We feel that Adam and his team went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Let me not forget to mention how professional they were. I could go on and on, but I will stop here and just say if you want a job done and want it done right in a timely manner, Adam and his team at Affordable Home Concepts, LLC, this is the company you're looking for, give them a call today. Don't settle for second best, when you can have the BEST!!!!!! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!
- Central Georgia Concrete, LLCGood and Bad. The driveway was repaired with a new section of concrete satisfactory. The new concrete patio was supposed to be sloped away from the house and have a flagstone outline. As a recent rain revealed, the patio actually slopes to the back corner of the house. The flagstones were unevenly laid and the grout was sloppy. The associated columns had concrete and grout residue. I had paid the contractor. Later, I informed him that we were disappointed with the quality of his work on the patio. To my surprise, he said that the customer must be satisfied or he would redo the work. And he came back and did tear out all of the flagstones and also use a concrete saw to correct a flaw in the shape of the pad. This time the flagstones were laid even and level and the grout was neat. He should have done it right the first time. I would hire him again because of his good attitude toward the customer. He made it right at his expense the second time. Nice fellow too
- Lumbee Concrete IncAlex and his crew are phenomenal. Their work speaks for itself. I met with Alex and shared with him my vision and he far exceeded my expectations. He remained in constant communication finishing the job on time and there were no hidden fees or extra costs. I recommend him to all of my friends and family and will use him for all of my future concrete needs
- Olshan Foundation RepairThe representative did not have a solution for the drainage issue. He was very honest and told us that he could try some things but he could not guarantee they would work in our case.
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCWe added a plant room to our house. Adam helped us turn our vague ideas into a workable project. He suggested many changes that improved it. Everyone was friendly, and the work was done on time and on budget.
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCWe had a new plant room built at the side of our house. Adam worked with us to design a room that would fit our needs. His ideas made our vague concept into a reality. The work was done well, everyone was friendly and well-behaved. Even the building inspector complimented us on the work.
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCAdam recommended some changes to our original plan, which worked out better. The crew was friendly and professional. The EZ Breeze windows he installed are excellent; easy to open and close, good looking. Overall an excellent job.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Athens
- Business Description:Concrete Driveways, Concrete Walkways, Patio Pouring, Concrete Steps, Concrete Aprons. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about a free estimate!Recent Review:It was excellent. They got me informed along the way. I didn't have to ask any questions. They cleaned up after themselves which is a blessing for us. They were fast, friendly, and very efficient. They did an excellent work. I've recommended them to relatives as wellBrenda P.
- Business Description:Rick's Concrete mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible at a completive price, and because of our 40 years of experience in this industry. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our staff, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations for our industry, with consideration for the environmentRecent Review:Job went very smoothly and professionally no issues.Amy C.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:Legacy Construction and Renovation is a construction, renovation, and roofing company servicing Georgia. Whether you are looking to build your dream home, renovate your home, or in need of a new roof, we are here to helpRecent Review:The service was great. It was 5 stars out of 5. They adhere on time, the price didn't fluctuate, and they clean up. It was great. It was an amazing company. I would hire them again to do the painting.Brian J.
- Business Description:Animals B' Gone provides Commercial and Residential animal control and removal services in Metro Atlanta. Licensed and insured, we specialize in permanently removing and sealing up homes against Rats, Flying Squirrels, Gray Squirrels, Bats, Birds, Raccoons and Snakes. Other services we provide include installation of seamless gutters and downspouts, our exclusive RodentGuard gutter protection system, crawlspace & attic decontamination & re-insulation services. License - 11975. Additional e-ma..Recent Review:Had squirrels in my attic. Animals B Gone installed a device on the house that allowed the squirrels to leave the attic but not get back in. They sealed the area where the squirrels were entering and put metal flashing all around the roof line to prevent anything from gaining access. Great jobKizzy H.
- Business Description:A family owned and operated business, Harris Waterproofing & Construction has been providing affordable basement and crawl space waterproofing for the past 23 years. Our services include commercial and residential below grade waterproofing, along with slope repair, concrete work, retaining walls, and drainage solutions. Waterproofing your basement or crawlspace is only half the solution. We correct the drainage and water flow problems contributing to water leaks and dampness. Harris Waterproo..Recent Review:Excellent - both times I've used them for crawlspace waterproofing and installing outside concrete drainSun B.
- Business Description:Christmas Light Installation is our #1 priority during November and December. We create beautiful Christmas Light displays at your home, business and neighborhood entrances.Recent Review:What a great experience!!!! Very impressed with how thorough and professional the whole process was. Unbelievable!!!! My roof looks brand new...Miguel d.
- Business Description:We specialize in premium garage floor coatings, epoxy coatings, pool deck coatings and just about any coating, resurface or repair on concrete floors. No sales people, no hassle. Simply Choose the color and system you love and you can have your BadAss floor in as little as 48 hours. We're locally owned and operated by a concrete industry veteran with over 40 years experience in decorative concrete and a military veteran who found his passion for epoxy floors in 2015. You deserve a BadAss floorRecent Review:Great experience!! Two day job. First day prep which includes grinding the top of the concrete floor for adhesion, then base coat and flakes. Second day scrape off excess, vac completely then clear coat. We had him put extra sillica in the clear coat for shoe adhesion in wet weather. Came out beautifully. Call Pete and get the badass garage floor you've always wanted, like mePaul M.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - BernadetteRecent Review:Work was great. Texture of the repairs matched the texture of our house very well. Work was done on time and everything was cleaned up afterwards.Nancy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Good Hope
- Franklin Springs
concrete contractors in Athens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Paving, Tar and Chip, and Seal Coating124 Birch Trail
- ADAMS CONSTRUCTION643 CHARLIE BOLTON RD
- ADCOCK PAINTING INC146 MLK JR BLVD STE 324
- Advance Southern10168 Azalea Dr
- Affordable Home Concepts LLC1920 Wire Bridge Road 1920 Wirebridge Rd
- Alex Construction All Phases of Home Improvement2501 E Piedmont Rd Ste 101
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
- Animals B Gone1050 Terramont Dr.
- AquaGuard Foundation Solutions875 Pickens Industrial Dr
- Athens Doors and More2198 Lexington Rd
- Athens Maintenance Solutions790 Parkview Rd
- Atlanta Green Landscape1324 Creekside Way
- A-1 Paving, Tar and Chip, and Seal Coating
- B.M concrete 212 Detter Rd
- BadAss Garage Floors6849 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
- BERDING CONSTRUCTION1090 LAVISTA RD
- Beyond Belief Construction706 Christmas Ave
- Blue Print Construction, Inc.209 Chandler Walk
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- B.M concrete
- Calm Quest Construction, LLCP.O. Box 636
- ChrisJanes Outdoor Construction1640 Wrightsville Church Rd
- Classic City ContractingPO Box 106
- COLLEGE PRO LANDSCAPINGPO Box 519
- Combined Construction Services, Inc.545 E Montgomery St
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Concrete Corrections94 Turner Hill Rd
- concrete etc613 Fox Run
- Concrete ReSolutions, Inc.355 Winter Street
- Cp construction 135 Stephens Dr
- Crawlspaces and More 2625 Piedmont Rd NE
- Crescent Ridge Landscapes LLC3700 Highway 20 NE
- Calm Quest Construction, LLC
- EDT Construction & Remodeling35 Railroad St
- EJKF LANDSCAPE & HANDYMAN SERVICES
- Engineered Solutions of Georgia2260 Northwest Pkwy SE
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
- Express Administration Services1361 Washington St
- EDT Construction & Remodeling
- H & A concrete
- Hall's Handyman Service of Georgia LLC327 Rock Forge Ct
- Halo Construction Inc.PO Box 328
- Harris Waterproofing & Construction Inc3050 Five Forks Trickum Rd D591
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- Hogan Builders Inc.305 Old Commerce Road A
- Homework Handyman Service LLC200 Mill Rd
- H & A concrete
- Inside and out painting & restoration3143 Mulberry Greens Ln
- Inside and out painting & restoration
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- Jc Carlitos concrete services
- Kinder Home Services, LLC13920 Sunfish Bend
- Kinder Home Services, LLC
- L&E Home Improvements LLC
- Lake Oconee Fence and Decks210 River Lake Dr
- Lawson Design Construct1321 Comer Rd
- Lazy Day Pool & Spa Inc1675 Morningside Way
- LEE LAWN CARE640 H D ATHA RD
- Leeshire, Inc.211 W Jefferson St
- Legacy Construction & Renovation3296 Summit Ridge Pkwy
- LEGACY SCAPES, INC737 Harry McCarty Rd 201
- LLOYD'S CEMENT FINISHINGS205 AMBLER RD
- LONG CONSTRUCTION LLC1860 APALACHEE RD
- Lumbee Concrete Inc2761 Bethel Rd NE
- L&E Home Improvements LLC
- MRN Contracting LLC196 Old Loganville Rd
- MRN Contracting LLC
- peachstate general contractors9509 lavonia rd
- Performance Concrete & Construction5021 Bethany Bowersville Rd
- Pioneer Home Improvements161 Double Branch Rd
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Precision Concepts Construction Company2003 Ora Circle
- PRECISION MASONRY CONSTRUCTION, INC112 Athens West Pkwy Suite D
- Prospers Construction and Restoration1992 Roxey Ln
- peachstate general contractors
- Quality Home Solutions348 price st
- Quality Home Solutions
- Sandpiper Contractors2621 Round Ridge Road
- Saul Mendoza concrete
- SHOTCRETE UNLIMITED136 DUNEDIN DR
- Southern Elite Contracting Inc.127 North Broad Street
- Spenco Exteriors870 Buddy Moore Rd
- Steeleys Lawncare and Remodeling232 s. myrtle street
- Stephens landscaping Group105 Trotters Trce
- Stucco Inspections & Repair Inc9810 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 202
- Sandpiper Contractors
- T. B. Concrete3056 Mill Park Terrace
- TERRY MORSE CEMENT FINISHING227 HUTCHINS RD
- Thomas Built Construction Management37 Arnoldsville Rd
- Top Notch Construction and Concrete,LLC110 Sweet Auburn Ln
- Trademark Contractors, LLC5096 Bristol Industrial Way # B
- Tree Landscape and Concrete Services6403 Edenfield Drive
- TS Landscaping112 Juniper Lane
- T. B. Concrete
- Viking Development Group,LLC4625 Trilogy Park Trail
- Viking Development Group,LLC