Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Wellborn, FL
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Wellborn
- Trutech Wildlife & AnimalVery professional, exceptionally knowledgeable, great listner and kind. I would recommend a thousand times over.
Animal Removal Services in Wellborn
- Business Description:Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and re..Recent Review:I called 2 weeks ago to cancel my account due to financial hardships from this pandemic. They told me someone would call me back within 12-24 hours to confirm cancellation. No one called back. I called 2 days later and they told me they are waiting on the manager to sign off. I emailed the manager and NO response. I called a week later and they said they are still waiting and that a manager had called me and left 2 messages, which WASNT true! I never received a call or message. Now, it’s almost time for them to deduct another payment from my account. I’m going to have to dispute charges and file a complaint, all because they won’t go through with the cancellation. I do not recommend signing up with them, unless you decide to stay for life. They have no follow through on what they say they are going to do. Completely unprofessional. I’ve emailed the manager again. And the mosquito treatment we had didn’t even work. My husband was still getting bit every time he walked outside. UnsatisfiedAshley K.
- Business Description:Bat removal and bat proofing. *Safe and humane methods fully inured *Free inspections, Firm price quotes and Guaranteed work. *Family owned and operated business *Members of the Florida Bat Conservancy and Bat Conservation International. *Accredited with the BBRecent Review:unknownTim G.
- Business Description:The best Bird Sanctuary and life-care facility for captive exotic birds. In particular, we will be a refuge for Hyacinth Macaw, Cockatoos, Green Wing, African Grey, Eclectus, Sun Conures and other exotic birds. Zaksee Florida Bird Sanctuary is an important step in helping the unwanted, unloved and abused parrots. We are also dedicated to Parrot Education, and teach the public that having a Parrot is a life long responsibility, not a decision to be taken lightly. We are trying very hard to ma..Recent Review:When I first visited Zak sees I thought it was a paradise for birds. I have now had deeper experiences there I would advise that you NEVER bring birds here. Though Magic loves birds and can build wonderful sturdy avaries he is not in a position right now to care for the immense number of birds that he has. While my birds were there I constantly worried about them. He often complained to me that horrible owners didn't give money to him so he wouldn't give them access to their birds. He did not have a safety plan in place for the hurricane. The night of the hurricane when the wind got fowl, he rushed and placed all of the birds in a small container (crate) that is his home. I have been informed that up to 10 got away but he denies it. After the hurricane I tried to do a count and some appeared to be missing. He is unorganized, does not provide documents for discovery (a requirement for all 501c3 organizations) and does not offer contracts when birds are placed there. One thing I really dislike about his rescue is that he treats "homeless" birds differently from others. If the birds are drop offs they are placed in tiny cages in the back corner and never let out in the free roaming cages like most of the other birds are. They are rarely seen or played with. He was offered free housing for these birds who he appears to resent but refused to allow them to be placed there. I have learned alot from this experience. It has been a horrid experience. I took my own bird home during the hurricane and 2 others. He became hostile when I refused to keep my birds there. He wouldn't help me retrieve my bird so I had to make a legal complaint. Many of his cages are filthy and unhealthy. I have tried to get him help with repairs and aid, he refuses all outside help as he is incredibly paranoid about others "stealing" HIS birds. Most of his birds belong to owners who are in difficult situations and he is resentful at them for not giving him money. He at times tried to manipulate me emotionally for money saying he would euthanize many of the birds if people didn't give him more money. Whenever I asked questions he would bark, "Are you going To giVE ME 20,ooo dollars?" He also told me stories of raccoons killing birds because their outside habitats are not safe from other predators. That made me worry constantly. Magic has skills and compassion for birds but he does not have skills for running a non profit business and he does not have access to resources to do the job. I have heard him refuse donations in a rather vulgar tone. This is not a reputable rescue organization. My birds are now safe elsewheretam b.
- Business Description:ADVERTISING CREATION, CONSULTING, MEDIA MEDIUM CONSULTING, MEDIA PURCHASING
- Business Description:In business "Since 1976", mention agies list for a $5.00 discount. Serving all of North Central Florida.Recent Review:They called me the day before to confirm and called prior to arrival. Both Ron and Dale were courteous and professional. No mess left behind and chimney was left in neat and tidy fashion. Will recommend to neighbors and friends and will definitely use their services again. <br /Ron K.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Aquamation service otherwise know as Water-Cremation., return of remains like flame cremation without the flames. Over 250 Pendant Remembrance Jewelry. Over 300 different styles of Human Adult, Children, Infant and Pet Urns. Eco- Friendly Caskets. Chapel for viewing
- Business Description:We are a full service Hunting and Fishing Charter and also a Full service Nuisance Removal.
- Business Description:We are a company that provides a wide variety of services as well as property management and property preservation/checks while the homeowner is away. We provide inventory and other services in the cases of death or moving. We are Federal Government and State of Florida approved contractors/vendors. We hold several governmental contracts. We are formerly known as Gulbronson Maintenance Services, LLC
- Business Description:We have mobile certified technitions servicing all central Florida Orlando the east and west coasts. Our certified technicians will identify the problem animal, humanely trap it, fix any entry areas to prevent another infestation, then deodorize and sanitize the smells associated with the animals feces and unrine. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, personal checks and cash. We warranty all our work and look forward to serving you. Warranty certificates upon completion of service. Warrant..Recent Review:I called several companies because of rats in my roof/ crawl space had eaten through air ducts and a baby had gotten through underneath the door of the central air conditioner door. Furthermore, though they charge 10x more than some other companies, but in a panic I agreed to this because they assured me that it would be done timely and sealed against future rodent problems. After completely missing our first appointment( and only "informing me" after I called them45 min. After they were supposed to be here did they call me to tell me that they wouldnt make it), I stillI agreed give them the job b/c they informed me that the house could be sealed up on our next appointment within 2 1/2 hours (even though it would take longer to completely rid the crawl-space/attack, I was insured that this would be enough to keep them out of my house so I could sleep at night. After AGAIN missing the next appointment they rescheduled for another day later. When they finally did arrive, they worked just long enough to seal off the outside (30-45 min of work) and left to handle another job (which they openly told me that had called them 2 days after I had first contacted them. So now the outside was sealed up tight but the inside wasn't. As the company themselves told me, the Rats will take the course of least resistance, which now fed straight into my living room. The onsight technicians told me that it was out of their hands, and refered me to the dispatcher "Pete" who apparently is part owner of the company. In response to the story that I have told here, "Pete" screamed and berated me so much that I would have definitely taken my business elsewhere. However, after calling around to many places (every single one quoted me a far FAR superior price and time frame), in the course of seeking a better exterminator (which I'm convinced could have been accomplished by THROWING A DART AT AN OPEN PHONEBOOK) The Rats (as predicted) began to knaw at the cardboard barricade which I had fashioned in absence of professional efforts. Only after literally having to KILL A RAT WITH A STICK did I call ACM once more (who were at this point obviously screening my calls, as each call attempt rang a very different amount of times) and threatened them with a law suit did they finally send someone out to fix the issue. It remains to be sceen if their work did the job, but after all that effort I am 100% certain that my 5 year old nephew could have taken care of the problem more efficiently (SERIOUSLY). <br /> <br />BOTTOM LINE: after spending 10x more than other companies in the area have quoted me, and after waiting 5x longer for the initial work to begin (never mind finished), and after having ACM effectively funnel rats into my house (where they were only in the crawls-space before), and then having to kill said rats with a stick, and then having to threaten the company with a lawsuit, did they finally show up to do what they agreed to do on very many prior occasions. <br /> <br />P.s. while I admittedly was ticked after all these events unfolded, I went to great lengths to calmly and politely resolve the scenario and every time this "Pete" was so rude and antagonistic (while I was told that he was the person to address my complaints, I only later found out that practically everyone was due to mistakes which he made through negligent scheduling, managing and dispatching) and it was only after I was yelled at and chastised in response to my complaint and after spending over $2000 and more than a weeks worth of missed appointments, that I still was killing rats with sticks, did I begin to lose my patience. I know I've said this several times allready but I feel that it bears repeating..... Before they came, number of rats killed with sticks=0...... After they came, boarded up the outside of my house, and were called away (by Pete) before rat proofing the inside of my house... Rats killed with sticks>0 ....total number of apologizes, or anything other than antagonistic buck passing=0 <br /julia r.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Wellborn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Chimney Sweeps Of America LLCPO Box 1348
- Chimney Sweeps Of America LLC
- Enviro-Pro Property Management,Inc.PO Box 2559
- Enviro-Pro Property Management,Inc.
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Natures Pet Loss646 W. Jefferson Street
- Natures Pet Loss
- Zaksee Florida Bird Sanctuary, Inc7647 Gardner Rd
- Zaksee Florida Bird Sanctuary, Inc