Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Nokomis, FL
There are 81 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Nokomis
- Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.It couldn't have gone any better--they were simply fabulous! First, they came to give me an estimate faster than anyone else I spoke with, they have their own crew, no subcontracting, interfaced well with the insurance claims adjuster, were competitive, scheduled the roof for 1 week later, completed the roof in 1 day and did a beautiful job cleaning up! First class, would highly recommend them
- IERNA's Heating & CoolingI detected water leaking from my old water heater Saturday morning. The floor part had apparently rusted through. I called IERNA and they had a technician out at my house by early afternoon. He had already a similar-sized replacement heater on the truck. The technician emptied and removed my old tank, installed the new tank and cleaned up nicely before leaving. The service was very courteous and professional. So far everything works perfectly and I am glad they were there to help the same day
- The Roofing CompanyWorking with The Roofing Company was a great experience from the sale to the finished product. I'm a perfectionist by nature and satisfying me is not easy. The Roofing Company exceeded my expectations which says a lot.
- Yeager & Company IncI couldnt say enough about the incredible work that Yeager did in our home. We completely gutted our kitchen. Haven Talley went above and beyond at making this project a priority, in the midst of a super busy time. They completed the job on time and even came out a month or so later to just tighten up some lose ends that we found (probably caused by my kids). I would highly recommend them and I look forward to giving them more business in the future. Thanks Haven and Yeager!
- IERNA's Heating & CoolingExcellent! Dave D., the technician, was very thorough. I will request him again when I need another tune up.
- The Roofing CompanyChris and his team did an excellent job on the install of my new roof. The staff kept us informed at all times and the crew was on time and left the project clean and they did a very thorough job!
- The Roofing CompanyExcellent work and customer service. The guys were completely professional and efficient. I would highly recommend!!
- The Roofing CompanyImpressed with The Roofing Company, start to finish. Most impressed with the staff from the estimator, the crew, the office folks to the company owner who even got personally involved. Workmanship was top notch and so pleased with the final result. Best yet, any concerns were promptly and cordially handled. I recommend The Roofing Company highly
- IERNA's Heating & CoolingCalled the office around 4:30 and Don S. arrived about 8:30. He identified the problem and had the parts in his truck to do the repair. Don had the unit up and running by 9:15 pm. He carefully showed me the damaged parts explained the repair. The unit is up and running perfectly! In talking with him it is apparent he knows heating and air conditioning is terrific fixing a/c problems. Thank you Don S
- S & W Kitchens IncS&W completely remodeled our kitchen and two baths. Did it all go super smooth? Not really, but what did go consistently right was designer Lacie Rice. She worked with my wife and I from the beginning to the end and helped to resolve issues that arose along the way. We are more than satisfied with the results and cannot speak highly enough about Lacie
Drywall Contractors in Nokomis
- Business Description:Professional Painting & Drywall for high profile homes in SW Florida. 25 years of experience developed our core values to be On-Time, Clean, Efficient, and High Quality. Check out our pictures below to see the work we do. We do both residential and commercial projects across Bradenton and Sarasota counties. What separates us from our competition is quality and being efficient. We are from the Midwest and have become known for our quality and speed in Florida. We do everything we can..Recent Review:Done in a day! Scheduled in a day! This guy is in my back pocket for any painting needs.Martin D.
- Business Description:We are a full service painting company. Experienced in all aspects of Interior and exterior Painting. Projects vary from, occupied residences offices etc. We also offer drywall and texturing. Popcorn removal and texturing specialists. We have many satisfied clients from all over the tri-county region. All services provided are offered in House only.I look forward to speaking with any questions you may have regarding your project's. Always a free estimate. Thank you. Lance MuffleRecent Review:Lance and his team worked really ho*** ** getting our house painted. They take their work seriously. I felt like they worked as a team with us to help get our house painted before putting it on the market to sell. It was a tight schedule and they were totally there for us, even coming in on the weekend. Aside from being such a pleasure to work with, they literally did the best paint job we ever had, with super attention to detail, and I've had other paint jobs. My house looks beautiful and it sold in one day. Lance worked with me to pick colors and gave lots of good advice. Everyone was a pleasure to work with; they were professional and respectful. Highly recommend and thanks Lance and team!!!!!! We'll see you when you paint our new houseHarriet.. r.
- Business Description:Drywall repair specialist, drywall texturing, small drywall jobs welcome, All repairs regarding drywall. Residential only, no commercial, no condos! Apartments ect... We do not exceed more than 10 feet high on ceilings and walls. We are a Consecutive 15 time super service award winner. Service Area - Hillsborough county. 35 years of experienceRecent Review:Very responsive, fair price and quality work. I would rehire and definitely recommend!Gordon C.
- Business Description:Residential and commercialRecent Review:Paul and Brandon (father and son) from Dynamic Stucco worked on my ceiling which had humidity damage from the just installed jacuzzi. The tape in the ceiling, including nails that had been used were coming apart and the ceiling was threatening to fall down. Paul, assessed the situation and said he could do the job and I wouldn’t be able to tell where the work had been done. He also used screws to ensure the drywall was securely fastened so further damage would not be possible. Also, he mentioned my the area would be cleaned to spotless condition. He was right on all accounts. I highly recommend Paul and his son to fix anything “drywallKatheryn F.
- Business Description:Leading Edge Drywall is a licensed and insured drywall company. We service all customer drywall needs. We take pride in our work in achieving complete customer satisfaction. Leading Edge Drywall is located in Clearwater FL but we service all of the Tampa Bay area. I am confident that we will go beyond your expectations. Feel free to visit our google plus page for more customer reviews (https://plus.google.com/+LeadingEdgeDrywallLLCClearwater) and our website (www.leadingedgedrywall.com)Recent Review:Marcus responded to my initial inquiry quickly and after I told him that part of the garage ceiling came down, and I showed him photos, he said he would have to take down the whole ceiling and put up new drywall. Other drywall contractors said the same thing, too. In my email contact with Marcus, Marcus gave me the price which he said included demo current ceiling, hang new drywall, tape/mud, and orange peel texture. I hired him based on the price, his availability, and what he said he would do. In order to prepare for their arrival to do the work, I was told to take everything off the top shelves and clear the clutter in one corner. I did all of that. They arrived as scheduled and they began by covering the items which were left in the garage. I left them to the garage to do their work. My issue comes at the end of the project when it was time to do the walk-through. The new drywall was up, but to me, it wasn't finished. My understanding is that the ceiling would be fully painted/covered by the texture. Marcus said he doesn't do that and that drywall contractors do not do that even though some photographs show finished ceilings. Also, one time years ago when I had drywall done inside the house, the work was fully completed and included the painting/texturing of the ceiling. When I asked Marcus for the full job to be done, I assumed that the finished ceiling would be included. I didn't think to ask if everything would be back to how it was in the garage because I thought that would be the case. Marcus never mentioned to me that I would have to hire a painter after he was done. I now know to ask in the future before getting drywall done. I just want to let others know so people are not surprised like I was. He also removed light fixtures and was planning to leave without putting them back. Before he left, he did put one light fixture back up after I got so upset about it being left off with no light in the garage. After he left, it looks like the other electrical outlet in the ceiling where the garage door is plugged into does not have its cover. It was not put back to how it was before they arrived. The garage door opener, keypad, and remote opener did not work when they left. I do not know how to fix that so I had to have a garage door repair person come and fix it for me. A pipe was hanging from the ceiling when they arrived and when they were about to leave, I asked them why the pipe wasn't put back the way it originally was. They said they didn't know how it was hung even though they were the ones who lowered the pipe from the ceiling during the demo. They suggested I contact an HVAC person. So, although I have new drywall up, I still need to hire a painter or handyman to finish it. I hired a garage door repair person to fix the garage door situation. I have left a message for my HVAC person and I hope they can come out soon to fix the issue with the pipe that was partially hung from the ceiling. Today I saw that my sprinkler timer box is coming off the wall when it was not like that when they started the job. They also left white footprints all over the garage floor. Normally I wouldn't think much of it, but when I think about the totality of this and the lack of consideration to me and my garage, I feel let down and taken advantage of. My suggestion is for Marcus (the owner) to tell homeowners upfront that a painter or handyman will need to be hired after Marcus does his part. I probably would have decided to hire someone else who would have handled the job to completion. Making time to hire more people to complete the job makes this option less desirable and frustratingChristine R.
- Business Description:I paint stuff. Inside and out, home and business. I also do general Handyman work. I've been a handyman for over 19 years and have seen just about everything . I work alone, so, no need to worry about second rate workRecent Review:Dan contacted me right away, was on time and very courteous. His painting job was neat, clean and very professional. And, while he was here, I had him hang a few shelves and pictures. He even cleaned up after himself! His price is fair, especially for the quality of his work. I will gladly hire him againRae M.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction industry for 25 years and my work speaks for itself. Excellence is our priority.I am a Building Contractor that works with a different number of employees, depending on the job. Whatever you need built or remodeled we will take care of your needs
- Business Description:WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipme..Recent Review:I detected water leaking from my old water heater Saturday morning. The floor part had apparently rusted through. I called IERNA and they had a technician out at my house by early afternoon. He had already a similar-sized replacement heater on the truck. The technician emptied and removed my old tank, installed the new tank and cleaned up nicely before leaving. The service was very courteous and professional. So far everything works perfectly and I am glad they were there to help the same dayPeter G.
- Business Description:Owner-Operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. License PA #2725, C-10934, C.C. #LP-09648. Worker's Comp & Liability Insurance. Owner is involved in entire process. Over 25 years of experience. I am licensed in Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas CountyRecent Review:IT WAS A STRUGGLE TO GET THEM TO FINISH THE PAINTING ABOVE MY CARPORTSUSAN A.
- Business Description:We are a Better Business Bureau Acreddited landscaping company that concentrates on sod sales, sod installation, however we do irrigation and xeriscape for our sod customers. We hold general liability insurance for our customers, we hold workman's compensation for our employees and for our customers. We also hold a dishonesty bond for our customers to protect the sanctity of their home at all costs. We have never had to use any of this but it is in place. We pride ourselves on customer servic..Recent Review:they are very responsive and take time to answer the question.the work was high qualityJeff T.
Deals in Nokomis for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- North Venice
- Siesta Key
- North Port
- University Park
- Rotonda West
- Myakka City
- Lakewood Ranch
- Port Charlotte
- Longboat Key
- Boca Grande
drywall contractors in Nokomis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L RestorationPO Box 1168
- A P Construction & Development LLC 4604 Harvey Ave
- A+ Repair Service IncPO Box 5774
- A-CHALET2323-B State Road 580
- A.I.M. Renovations, Inc723 64th Ave Dr E
- AAA Complete Drywall Repair & Remodeling5553 Rollingwood Dr
- AAKB11539 Pyramid Dr
- Abba Dryway and Repair Inc3270 Central Ave
- Abbate Restoration & Repair2024 stratford dr
- Ability Design and Build, LLCP.O. Box 2141
St. Petersburg, Florida
- Above and Beyond Paint & Design, LLC570 Laurel Cherry Ln
- Above the Rest Realty Services4203 Wharton Way
Land O Lakes, Florida
- ABS Construction2219 gulf to bay blvd
- Accola Enterprises Inc.133 81st Ave N
Saint Petersburg, Florida
- ACS Maintenance Services, Inc.11191 43rd Street North Unit E
- ADKA Partners LLC3998 Hina Drive
- Advanced Decking Systems Inc.5412 1st St
- Affordable Window Systems4001 Warehouse Rd
Fort Myers, Florida
- AGC Renovations6790 New Tampa Hwy, STE 209
- Ahlstedt Drywall LLC3220 7th St.
- Air Rescue Air Conditioning1429 Massaro Blvd
- Albritton Services Inc3219 Kingswood Dr
- Alfonso Tile & Marble Inc- F'DELUCA CONSTRATC. LLC603 Palm Harbor Blvd
Palm Harbor, Florida
- AlHomeBuilding Inc.PO Box 52123
- All American Handyman3526 shady brook lane
- All Purpose Consulting Services Inc.5737 Stone Pointe Drive
- Allen Masonry & General ContractorP.O. Box 156
- Alvis Construction Group Inc817 Honore Ave
- American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC6060 28th St E
- American construction swfl corp.3259 La goy st
North Port, Florida
- American General Construction Of West Florida Inc3820 59th Avenue West
- American Home Services & Pressure Washing2826 Lexington St
- American Painters Inc754 Seminole Blvd
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- American Restoration and Remodeling Inc4044 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, Florida
- Americraft Building Technologies3128 Rigsby Ln
Safety Harbor, Florida
- AMIGO PAINTINGP.O. Box 49301
Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Andrew Doane LLC4201 Taggart Cay South
- Anna Maria Maintenance Home Service Repair3016 21st Ct W
- Aptitude Associates Incorporated2013 River Turia Circle
- Asper, Inc.7328 Danbury Way
- Avana Professional Services LLC8870 N. Himes Avenue #348
- A & L Restoration
- B&H Construction Inc General Contractors4025 Morris Bridge Rd
- BA Construction11611 Branch Mooring Dr
- Baker Construction & Property Restoration2301 Bruner Ln
Fort Myers, Florida
- Barnhardt Construction LLC26221 Pheasant Run
Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Barrow Construction Inc3530 1st Ave N Ste 205
Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Bay Area Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC11729 111th Ter N
- BAY AREA REMODELERS INC10430 66th St N Unit 8
Pinellas Park, Florida
- Bay State Contracting Inc4134 Belladonna Ave
North Port, Florida
- BEASLEY DRYWALL CONTRACTORS11814 shrewsbury Ln
- Bella Luna Services Inc8499 S Tamiami Trl 254
- Belleair Construction LLC2840 W. Bay Dr # 287
Belleair Bluffs, Florida
- Belsley Construction, Inc.1406 Dew Bloom Rd.
- Bennie A. Di Flavis Painting13234 Cumberland Dr
- Bernardo Fernandez Construction LLC140 Magneta Loop
- Best Coast Painting LLC2293 BREMEN COURT
Punta Gorda, Florida
- Best Kleen CarpetPO Box 1502
- Bettin Conctruction,LLC28750 WALKER DRIVE
Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Bianco Construction15147 Myrtle St.
Dade City, Florida
- Bill Quaid Painting11518 Water Poppy Ter
- Bing's Quality Plastering and Stucco845 42nd Ave NE
St Petersburg, Florida
- Blame Express Service8406 Aiken Ct
- Blue sky handyman services585 Sky Harbor dr.
- Blue Star Partitions llc36341 Oleander Ln
Dade City, Florida
- Bluewater Painting Inc108 2nd Street
- BMCI Contracting5035 Ulmerton Rd
- Bob & Jerry's Roofing219 Orange St
- Boyd Construction Company21 6th St N
Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Brad Stoddard's Painting1753 Cattlemen Rd
- Bravo Property SvcPO Box 10237
- Brett Pisano Painting-Drywall-Coatings183 Thorne Meadow Pass
- Brian's Painting & Pressure Cleaning Inc2722 Jamaica St
- Bright Day Construction Services LLCPO Box 704
- Brothers Property Group8388 S Tamiami Trl
- Brownell's Flooring & More Inc.3592 18th Avenue Drive West
- Budget Tile & Remodeling3205 Finch Dr.
- BuildTech LLC2701 west Leroy st
- Built to last hang and finish 1064 N Tamiami Trl
North Fort Myers, Florida
- BURT ENTERPRISES INCPO BOX 6555
- Buy Design LLC4455 Oak View Dr
- BY GEORGE'S PAINTING123 SANDY AVENUE
- B&H Construction Inc General Contractors
- C.Wainwright Wall Technician LLC5591 Cissus ave
North Port, Florida
- C5, LLC5303 EAST LONGBOAT BLVD
- Capstone Roofing Inc.12134 Killian St
Spring Hill, Florida
- Carl DeSantis2752 Greendale Place
- Carl Paugh Services, LLC3818 75th Ter E
- CARL'S MOBILE HOME SVC6331 95TH ST E
- Carlisle Custom Painting9803 Ginger Drive
- Central Florida parking lot maintenance225 e Edgewood dr
- CER Design Build301 West Platt St 624
- CHAMBO Industries634 Blue Taverna Ln
- Chinese Drywall Experts5490 Lee Street
Lehigh Acres, Florida
- Claytons Painting4331 82nd St W
- Clifford Wood LLC1502 Gotham Ct.
Plant City, Florida
- cnc home repair & remodeling10811 Julianne rd
- Coastal Living Remodelers8776 S Tamiami Trl
- Coastal Roof Solutions LLC120 Burney Rd
- C.Wainwright Wall Technician LLC