Air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air quality of your home. To ensure you are hiring a trained and honest professional, consider doing some research first for the best results for your money.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Neptune Beach, FL
There are 40 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Neptune Beach
- Griffin ServiceAmazing! I wish every company was as dependable, trustworthy, and competent as Griffin. One of the best, if not THE best companies I have ever worked with. I've referred them to countless neighbors, who have all thanked me for the introduction. I can't think of using anyone else.
- Florida Climate SolutionsKyle and his coworker were very professional and polite. They did an outstanding job and I will have Kyle do my dryer vent yearly. I will continue to use them for whatever issues I have with my a/c unit or ducts. I would give them 10 stars if I could and the price was phenomenal.
- First Coast Home ProsWe were very happy with the work. The guys were excellent - thorough and very professional. We would definitely hire these guys again!
- First Coast Home ProsEverything went great. The fence wasn't enough for the minimum charge so we added the back of the house. Very happy.
- First Coast Home ProsEthan and James were right on time and did a fine job over 2.5 hours. Having done pressure washing, I appreciate their technique and focus. Ethan knew to modify his spraying on the deck to prevent damage and had good insights. James did the best job I've seen on a 100 foot long driveway.
- Hammond Air Conditioning IncJacob did a fabulous job !!! I went ahead and signed the yearly contract. Out on time, friendly and genius advise ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks Hammond heating and air !!!!
- First Coast Home ProsThrough no fault of their own, they were unable to service the dryer due to unsatisfactory work by the roofers who covered up the roof vendor cap for the dryer. Once Beaver Home Svcs and Alton Roofing install a roof cap correctly. First Coast Home will come back out and do whatever is necessary.
- Creeks Air Conditioning & Heating IncWe have had excellent repair service by Creek for several years. Technicians were always knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. One time when a regular technician was not available, we were fortunate to have the work done by Ken, the service manager. His expertise, diligence and patience were impressive and made me confident in the company's management as well as its technicians. He answered all my questions and got our equipment running again on a very hot day. When the time came to replace our aging system, I did not even consider another company. My request for a total replacement estimate was quickly and efficiently met by a visit and helpful discussion with Ric. The installation was scheduled in a few days and was performed by TJ and Max in the competent and courteous way I had come to expect from Creek, They worked very hard for a full day, answered all my questions and left the work site spotlessly clean with all traces of the old system totally removed. It is a pleasure to recommend Creek without reservation as an excellent and reliable company with well trained, competent and courteous people who are very easy to work with read less
- ABSOLUTE CLEAN AIRMy dryer vent routes through my attic and out on the roof. Not a great design and I was unable to clean the entire tract. Absolute Clean Air representatives were professional, polite, and did an excellent job! My drying time is less than half! Absolutely recommend them!!!
- AMERICAN PLUMBING CONTRACTORSI’m not satisfied with the service because the part they say I need they install it now it’s floating around in the hole water is still in the hole as well I’m smelling bowel as well something just isn’t right with my service
Air Duct Cleaners in Neptune Beach
- Business Description:***$100 OFF AIR DUCT CLEANING!!!Absolute Clean is a small Family Owned Company that doesn't use subs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are dedicated to improving the Air Quality in your home with our Air Duct Cleaning service. Our Dryer Vent cleaning service will put less strain on your dryer, making your clothes dry faster, saving you money on your electric bill, causing your dryer to last longer and MOST importantly, making it less likely that you will have a dryer fire. There are more t.. read lessRecent Review:My dryer vent routes through my attic and out on the roof. Not a great design and I was unable to clean the entire tract. Absolute Clean Air representatives were professional, polite, and did an excellent job! My drying time is less than half! Absolutely recommend them!! read lessCarol D.
- Business Description:Honesty • Integrity • Fair Pricing • Expert Craftsmanship – these are the most important things we offer and are truly what make us different than the rest. With over 25 years experience of technical expertise, Air McCall, Inc. is a local, family-owned business that specializes in residential and commercial air conditioning and indoor air quality, which includes comprehensive duct cleaning and air filtration/air purification. It’s owners have been Jacksonville residents for well over 30 years.. read lessRecent Review:Great job by Dan, he worked on the drain for our AC unit until it was running free. Check the entire system for proper function before leaving. We will continue to use Air McCall.Elizabeth A.
- Business Description:With years of HVAC experience, Florida Climate Solutions is a family owned and operated full service air conditioning, heating and refrigeration company since 2017. We provide fast, honest, and affordable repairs, services, and installations to all residential and commercial customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer be.. read lessRecent Review:It was great. They were great and very professional.Sherise H.
- Business Description:COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT Jacksonville also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 60 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning of Jacksonville offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have buil.. read lessRecent Review:I spoke with the company briefly and they gave the perception that they did not have time for me and that they did not want my business as a consumer. no scheduling options were given, no times slots. company voluntarily used verbiage like "well it's a small job". I told them nevermind don't bother read lessNathaneil c.
- Business Description:First Coast Home Pros is a family business offering a variety of specialized home cleaning and maintenance services. We have several teams of specialists who focus on using their expertise to provide specific services to our customers with the highest standard of professional care. Our employees all undergo vigorous training, drug screening, and background checks prior to hire. We never use subcontractors and we never charge a travel fee or fuel surcharge within our service area. We also .. read lessRecent Review:Window washing went well. FCHP always does a top notch job. I will use them again. And again. And again.Michael C.
- Business Description:Call Now 1-888-802-8411 Quality 1 Restoration is a family owned and operated company Specializing in Water damage Restoration , Mold Inspections & Mold remediation . Our company is customer focused and committed to provide quality service, integrity, and hard work at a reasonable rate. We work with many insurance companies, hospitals, churches,restaurants, schools and many other commercial and residential owners and always dedicate ourselves to provide high quality work and customer service. .. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service, professional, fast response and they answered all my questionsAnalia M.
- Business Description:Cool R Us is an independent Trane Comfort Specialist™ dealer serving the greater Jacksonville area. We are committed to providing excellent customer service, as well as the latest product innovations in cooling, heating, and indoor air quality. When it comes to your peace of mind regarding your home's comfort and safety, it is important to have a relationship with a professional organization that stands behind their work and products. At Cool R Us, you will find our highly trained and experie.. read lessRecent Review:After being loyal to another A/C company for years in FLORIDA, yearly and sometimes 6 month maintenance, I’d felt taken for granted for the past couple of years. When I decided to replace my old outdoor & indoor a/c units, I looked elsewhere. I found COOL-R-US a/c & heating. I already knew that I wanted a TRANE. Josh Conway was excellent at explaining and was not high pressure AT ALL, AND was honest enough to tell me that I should keep my existing thermostat, that it was a high quality thermostat. My techs were Tom, Tony and Nicole and they did a beautiful job. I am more than pleased! This company is one of the few TRANE Certified & Authorized a/c companies here which was very important to me during my search. I feel like I’ve hit the jackpot with company.... TRANE, great support and communication, and techs who are certified and know their stuff! $4700 for a 2.5 ton TRANE, included units, labor, sales tax. This is a great company and I am switching my loyalty to them! I HIGHLY recommend them read lessSandra S.
- Business Description:Air Mavericks is a leading provider in air duct cleaning and restoration services. We know the importance of creating a clean and healthy environment for your family, employees, or customers. Improve your air quality today by getting your ducts cleaned. We use industry-leading HEPA-VAC equipment that can tackle any job. We stand behind all of our work and offer a 1-year workmanship guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services we will not stop until your problem is solved! Licens.. read lessRecent Review:They were super professional. Can breathe way better. I didn't have allergies this year, and I think it was a huge contribution to that. They were awesome!Maxine M.
- Business Description:Since 1973, Snyder Heating & Air Conditioning has been the industry leader for all of your air conditioning products and services. Through beating sun, driving rain, and blistering cold, our expert Snyder technicians are here to respond quickly to your heating and air emergencies so that your issues are resolved in a timely manner. Our company understands that the comfort of you and your family is paramount. We’re here to assure you that you can trust us to deliver that comfort. Additional DB.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with Snyders AC on May 26, 2020 for $10,140. The scope of the work was to take my existing air conditioners that were three years old and place them inside my remodeled home that they had been removed from. They were to also put new ducting in, vents, returns, run copper lines and condensate lines, and get the equipment working again per code. They told me they could do this without running chases or soffits. For this work, I have received multiple bids from competing companies who felt confident in the ability of the work to be completed. Additionally, I contracted with a separate company to perform testing to determine the feasibility of using the same equipment with regard to the increase in square footage of the remodel, the type of insulation we were using, and installation of new doors and windows. They determined that the equipment that I currently own was sufficient and adequate. I spoke with Chris Spann, a salesman for the company, who stated that the work would be starting within three days and should be complete within 10 days from executing the contract. Approximately five days later, a crew of workers showed up and stayed in the home for about an hour. The foreman was confrontational and told me that he had no idea how we were going to install the equipment per the scope of the contract. He also stated that the equipment was the wrong size and would never sufficiently cool the home. I showed him the independent testing results that I had received. He went to his truck and made a phone call and the crew promptly disappeared. I believed they were going to get the materials that they needed to start the job. No one came to my home for another week. I called the salesman to inquire as to the progress of my job since we were waiting to install drywall and plumbing and electrical lines when they were finished. He apologized and said that there would be another more competent crew arriving to perform the work within a few days. That crew did arrive in approximately three days and started the work. From there it took them OVER two months to complete the majority of the work and unfortunately, I am still waiting on a response from the supervisor to finish the work as of 10/25/2020. This process was supposed to take a week to 10 days and now I am going into month six. I have had to constantly harass the supervisor of installations by telephone. In the meantime, my electrical and plumbing work couldn’t wait any longer and was completed. During the six month ordeal, they constantly changed the plans and made work more difficult for both electricians and plumbers. At one point, they cut through the main power line to my sub panel which prompted the electrician to back charge $1600. I have not been reimbursed for this expense yet. They personally set me back a few months on this project and due to their lack of diligence cost me three months of additional rental property expenses, moving trucks, and storage unit fees of approximately $5000. Once the drywall was finally installed, they came back and pumped up the systems and told me not to turn them on until the electrical had been connected and they came back to verify all components were operating correctly. It was at this point that they tried to collect from me the balance of the contract. I told the technician who asked me that I wasn’t comfortable paying them yet since I had not seen the equipment actually running to this day. I was not confident in the completion of the project due to the gross incompetence I had witnessed over the preceding months. Additionally, there were multiple unfinished aspects of the job. There was a copper line and condensate line that protruded from my house approximately 6 feet straight out from the wall before it dove into the ground. I wanted them to bury the entire line and insulate it. Along the back of my house they had installed the condensate line in the middle of a walkway. Instead of burying it along with the copper line going to the unit, but instead create a hazard which becomes slippery and is not up to code per my inspector. He was requiring me to install a French drain to alleviate any potential accidents. Finally, instead of the usual one filter per unit, they had installed multiple units around the home. This requires me to change up to six filters every month with one being in a virtually impossible location to reach going up the stairs. To make matters worse, they only had filter grills for two of the locations and told me not to turn on the system until I had corrected the issue. I placed multiple phone calls to the installation supervisor once again to no avail. He has returned my phone call only twice during the six month process. I have called him over 30 times. At this point, I believed that they were not going to complete the service so I contacted another company. They had not attempted to collect any monies from me since the first time at this point. I had the other service company come out and modify the unit to accept a filter, bury the copper and condensate line, and create a French drain which cost me $850. It was at this point that I was finally able to turn on the system and begin to acclimate my flooring for installation. Of course this was three months past the time I had originally anticipated doing so. Approximately three weeks later, I received a text from the salesman stating that there were technicians on the way to install the vent grills in the four locations that had no vents previously. I told him that I had not heard from them in well over a month and didn’t think that they were coming back to complete the job. They came out and installed vent grills so now I have to change six filters every month which was not part of the original scope of the contract. Additionally, they installed soffits and chases in locations I told them not to. I told the technician about the other company coming out and performing the work to install filters in the units. He stated that I will not need those anymore and that He would remove them and check to make sure everything is working properly before leaving. Unfortunately, he did not remove the filter in the upstairs unit which promptly turned into a solid cube of ice. I only realized this after I noticed water damage on the ceiling and water dripping from my light cans. I have yet to have this particular item repaired and painted. Additionally, the units ran night and day and would never turn off. I contacted Snyder’s once again, waited a few days, and then called a local company and paid for a service call to determine that the thermostat had not been programmed correctly for a cost of $125. A few weeks went by from this point and now I was getting my electrical trim installed. One of the electricians noticed water dripping from a separate area of the house. We removed sections of drywall to determine where the water was coming from and discovered that the condensate lines were not insulated inside my home as per code. I contacted Snyders once again and they sent out a technician this time. He determined that the cause was the uninsulated condensate lines and said I needed to contact the installation supervisor, who never calls me back, to fix the issue. He also showed me pictures that the installation technician had taken when the work was finished inside the walls that showed no insulation was installed on any of the condensate lines. I called the supervisor repeatedly but have not had a response as of today. I am having a separate company come give me estimates to cut open all the necessary drywall and insulate all the uninsulated condensate lines. I will also have to pay a drywall company to fix all the drywall and then pay my painter to have it all painted to match once again. I am not an HVAC company but I imagine this is not an inexpensive fix. I estimate to complete this work an additional $3000 including $1500 to insulate the lines, $800 to fix the drywall, and $700 to match the paint. Two days ago I received notice that Snyders was putting a lien on my house for $10,400. Besides asking me to pay the one time when the service technician came out to my house and the work was not completed, they never called or sent me one itemized bill in the mail. Not once. Not ever. I am beyond furious. I was waiting for the bill so that I would have an opportunity to discuss with them the multiple back charges pending against the contract. I plan to contest the lien at my first opportunity and have requested through the salesman that the owner of the company contact me directly read lessDamon T.
- Business Description:Griffin Service is instant aspirin for all your A/C & Plumbing headaches. We specialize in residential service & replacement, including Heating & Air, Water Heaters, Complete Re-Pipes, Drain Cleaning, Sewers/Drains, Duct Cleaning, Complete Re-Ducts, and more. We guarantee your satisfaction 100% on all transactions. We Fix What Others Can't read lessRecent Review:Great service. Will hire again to do any type of plumbing or HvacDave R.
Deals in Neptune Beach for Air Duct Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you’re wondering, “how do I know if I have mold in my air ducts?” don’t panic. There are some telltale signs, from a musty smell to black residue on your vents. Learn more warning signs to watch for and how to test for mold.
Before cleaning your air ducts, know that not everyone needs the service. Some homeowners will, depending on their health and the condition of the ducts. Use this guide to find out if your situation requires professional air duct cleaning.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Jacksonville Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Ponte Vedra
- Fruit Cove
- Fleming Island
- Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Village
- Orange Park
- Saint Johns
- Saint Augustine
- Green Cove Springs
- Saint Marys
- Kings Bay
air duct cleaners in Neptune Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-877-CLEANING BY JESSIE'S HOUSE & CARPET CLEANING9745 TOUCHTON ROAD
- 1-877-CLEANING BY JESSIE'S HOUSE & CARPET CLEANING
- A Clean Sweep LLC817 Moravon Ave
- A to Z Services LLC12805 Old Field Landing Dr
- AA Service & Repair - North Florida AC6353 Greenland Rd
- ABSOLUTE CLEAN AIR360 LOLLY LANE
Saint Johns, Florida
- AC Designs Inc3370 Agricultural Center Dr
Saint Augustine, Florida
- AC Systems of Jacksonville Inc1821 Mitchell Ave
- AC Tech Services Inc20 Knight Boxx Rd Ste 105
Orange Park, Florida
- Active Pro Inc.6653 Powers Ave Ste 12
- AdvantaClean120 Allgood Cir
Saint Augustine, Florida
- AdvantaClean of Jacksonville to Palm Coast3834 Townsend Blvd
- Aerosteam carpet & upholstery care5605 Florida Mining Blvd S 210
- Air Advice Heating & Cooling1060 Kimberly Court
Orange Park, Florida
- Air Conditioning & Heating7530 Argyle Forest Blvd
- Air Control Systems11313 Distribution Ave W
- Air Doctors Heating & Cooling1300 Wilshire Ct S
Saint Johns, Florida
- Air Duct Bros500 E Pratt St
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Engineers Service Experts8475 Western Way Ste 100
- Air Excellence Installation & Service Inc3813 Bald Eagle Ln
- Air Flow Designs LLC5615 St Augustine Rd
- Air Mavericks13764 86th Ave N
- Air McCall6662 Columbia Park Dr. S. Ste 1
- Air Source America207 20th St N
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- AIR TO AIR INC.11578 DAVIS CREEK CT
- Air Waves Heating and Cooling13230 Maryweather Ct
- Air-Masters HVAC Mechanical Services6970 Business Park Blvd N
- AirMax Refrigeration2139 Chianti Pl Unit 158
Palm Harbor, Florida
- Airodyne Technologies2450 Gladiolus Av.
- Aldrich Heat Transfer, Inc.344 Limon Street
Saint Augustine, Florida
- All American a/c & Heating Contractors Inc1010 SR 312
Saint Augustine, Florida
- All Care Maintenance & RepairPO Box 50528
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- All Elements Mechanical Corp776 Bennett Dr 121
- All Weather Contractors1702 Lindsey Rd
- AMERICAN PLUMBING CONTRACTORS5720 ARLINGTON ROAD
- AQUA RESTORATION5783 Mining Terrace Road Unit 5
- Attic Ninja1980 SW 32nd Ave
- A Clean Sweep LLC
- B & G Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning2232 Corporate Square Blvd
- Ball Air conditioning Inc.po box 23625
- BEEHIVE HEATING & AIR LLC1729 DIBBLE CIR E
- Bold City Heating and Air6900 Philips Hwy
- Breathe Cleaner Aire Fl, LLC97270 Bluff View Cir
- Burbank Maintenance11255 Guinn Rd
- Burleson Services Inc9003 E State Road 44
- B & G Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Carpet Renovators Inc225 W 61st St
- Carson Refrigeration IncPO Box 6296
- Charlie's Tropic Heating & Air750 Mayport Road
Atlantic Beach, Florida
- Cleaner Choice, LLC
Palm Coast, Florida
- Climate Masters Heating & Air Conditioning Inc5275 US Highway 1 S
Saint Augustine, Florida
- Coastal Heating & Cooling LLC922 9th St S
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Jacksonville5750 118th St
- Complete Air Systems11250 Old St Augustine Rd Ste 15 - 195
- Cook's Air Conditioning and Heating Specialists37 Fairmount Ln
Palm Coast, Florida
- Cool Connections Inc10142 103rd St 204
- Cool R Us - AC & Heating Inc6900 Phillips Hwy # 46
- Creeks Air Conditioning & Heating Inc51 Hudson Way Suite 1
Ponte Vedra, Florida
- Carpet Renovators Inc
- D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services9655 Florida Mining Blvd W Suite#309
- David Gray Heating & Air6491 Powers Ave Ste 2
- Demandside Energy Solutions Inc.930 S Sr-19
- Drymetrics509 E Church St
- D&T Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor Services
- Elite AC LLC8535 Baymeadows Rd #50
- Environmental Air Force12250 Atlantic Blvd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elite AC LLC
- Hammond Air Conditioning Inc3412 Galilee Rd.
- Hartwick Heating & Air6888 W. Seacove ave
Saint Augustine, Florida
- Honor Carpet Cleaning, Inc.4251 University Blvd S Ste #301
- HOWARD SERVICES INC.1009 Vine St.
- Huggins Heating & Air Inc.47214 Middle Rd
- Hydra Dry of Jacksonville1093 N McDuff Ave
- Hammond Air Conditioning Inc
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning3000 South Ridgewood Ave Ste B
South Daytona, Florida
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- Quiles Construction1443 Marcheck St
- Quiles Construction