First Coast Home Pros

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2009

8775 Arlington Expy #101

Jacksonville, FL 32211

First Coast Home Pros is a family business offering a variety of specialized home cleaning and maintenance services. We have several teams of specialists who focus on using their expertise to provide specific services to our customers with the highest standard of professional care. Our employees all undergo vigorous training, drug screening, and background checks prior to hire. We never use subcontractors and we never charge a travel fee or fuel surcharge within our service area. We also offer The 100% Guarantee, which states that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right or give you your money back. Please ask about our Angie's List discount!...

06/25/2022

Linda L.

Always a great job by FCHP…Came on time. Done in a hour. Moved all the furniture around so everything got clean. We will have them back in six months.

Description of Work
Pressure wash lanai

04/28/2022

Marie C.

First Coast Home Pros did a great job pressure washing our home. They were timely on coming out for an estimate as well as doing the work. All of the team members were professional, courteous and very respectful of our property. Once they were completed with the job, they ask us to walk around the house to make sure everything was cleaned to our expectations. It was actually beyond my expectations. I love this company and will use them again and again. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

We truly appreciate your review and 5 Stars! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!

03/18/2022

Arlene W.

I am very satisfied with the job performed. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Fence Repair, Grout repair on brick, wood repair and painting

Category blind cleaning,handyman service

Thank you so much for the 5 Stars, we would love the opportunity to work with you again!

11/20/2021

Diane K.

Cynthia and Misty were very good and organized. They did a lovely job and I would recommend them to anyone. Very professional and pleasant. They had to deal with my dogs barking at them. Plus I had three toddlers. Thank you so much ladies and thank you First Coast Home Pros.

Description of Work
I needed a good deep house cleaning and my oven scrubbed good.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and your bustling household!

11/16/2021

Linda L.

Andrew and his team did their usual stellar job, this time pressure washing our new lanai and pool cage structure. Arrived early as they usually do, they went over the work with me before beginning. They moved all the furniture off of the lanai, and put it all back when the washing was done. They even got all the pine needles that had been sitting atop the cage for months off of the screen. This is at least the sixth time I've had FCHP pressure wash. We'll continue to have them back every year.

Description of Work
Pressure wash lanai and pool screen structure

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We truly appreciate your kind words and I know the Team Leader and Helpers love hearing the positive feedback! It's always a pleasure working with you and we are grateful that you have chosen us to help maintain your new home! We look forward to the next opportunity to work with you!

10/19/2021

Cheryl S.

They were very professional, explained the process and courteous with the estimate process.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for you kind words!

06/23/2021

Linda L.

Window washing went well. FCHP always does a top notch job. I will use them again. And again. And again.

Description of Work
wash exterior windows

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's been a pleasure working with you over the years and we are looking forward to the opportunity again (and again!) in the future!

05/22/2021

Emma B.

Great job! They were amazing and I look forward to doing business with them.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your Great review! We are looking forward to working with you well into the future, it's our absolute pleasure to give you a hand with your home!

03/12/2021

Tony L.

I received a call letting me know that they were on the way 30 minutes before the scheduled time. They arrived promptly and maintained social distance while wearing n\masks due to COVID restrictions. They reviewed with me the work to be completed and asked if I had any particularity areas that I wanted them to focus on. The work was completed quickly and completely and I was very satisfied. In addition they pressure washed the outside of my Jacksonville issues trash and recycling bins which I’ve had for years. They look as good as new. I wasn’t expecting them to do that.

Description of Work
I needed my house, driveway and sidewalk pressure washed. In addition they cleaned my windows.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Sounds like your team followed our company motto to a "T", to be the best service company you've ever invited into your home! A courtesy call on the way, social distancing and face masks, and communication about the work to be done! We love that they went above and beyond to take care of the trash and recycle bins for you, we are always aiming for 110% satisfaction with or work! We've truly enjoyed working with you over the years and look forward to the opportunity in the future!

02/20/2021

Margo B.

They were fantastic and I will call them again when I need any of the services they offer!

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, we look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for your next service!

MR. PER-FIX, LLC

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

ProKleen

ProKleen is locally owned and operated. We provide general pressure washing services in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer free estimates and look forward to working with you soon. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Ezekiel Pressure Washing Services

The name of our company is Ezekiel Pressure Washing Company. We are a standard pressure washing business that is incorporated under the law of the United States of America. Our head office will be located in a densely populated business district in the heart of Jacksonville, FL We are strategically positioned in between a residential center and an industrial hub and we are set to services the whole of the community both corporate clients and individual clients alike. Our basic service offering to our highly esteemed customers as a pressure washing company will revolve around Swimming pool cleaning & maintenance, Parking lot sweeping, Drain & gutter cleaning, Graffiti removal / washing, Ventilation duct cleaning, Chimney sweep services, Window washing, Drain, duct and gutter cleaning, Pool maintenance, Parking lot and driveway washing, Chimney sweep services, Providing other outdoor maintenance services and other cleaning services. Although our intention of starting a pressure washing business is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification (additional services) as long as it does not affect our core services. In the bid to maximize our position as the leading pressure washing company in Jacksonville, Fl

CRC1331797
    FL
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022

We have teams of specialists in: Maid Services, Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Low Pressure Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Protection Installation, Screen Repair & more!