First Coast Home Pros

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2009

8775 Arlington Expy #101

Jacksonville, FL 32211

First Coast Home Pros is a family business offering a variety of specialized home cleaning and maintenance services. We have several teams of specialists who focus on using their expertise to provide specific services to our customers with the highest standard of professional care. Our employees all undergo vigorous training, drug screening, and background checks prior to hire. We never use subcontractors and we never charge a travel fee or fuel surcharge within our service area. We also offer The 100% Guarantee, which states that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right or give you your money back. Please ask about our Angie's List discount!...

house cleaning (440)dryer vent cleaning (249)pressure washing (231)window cleaning (170)gutter cleaning (128)tile installation (84)floor cleaning (71)carpet cleaning (63)air duct cleaning (48)roof cleaning (46)upholstery cleaning (36)screen repair (35)

06/23/2021

Window washing went well. FCHP always does a top notch job. I will use them again. And again. And again.

Description of Work
wash exterior windows

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's been a pleasure working with you over the years and we are looking forward to the opportunity again (and again!) in the future!

05/22/2021

Great job! They were amazing and I look forward to doing business with them.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you so much for your Great review! We are looking forward to working with you well into the future, it's our absolute pleasure to give you a hand with your home!

03/12/2021

I received a call letting me know that they were on the way 30 minutes before the scheduled time. They arrived promptly and maintained social distance while wearing n\masks due to COVID restrictions. They reviewed with me the work to be completed and asked if I had any particularity areas that I wanted them to focus on. The work was completed quickly and completely and I was very satisfied. In add...

Description of Work
I needed my house, driveway and sidewalk pressure washed. In addition they cleaned my windows.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Sounds like your team followed our company motto to a "T", to be the best service company you've ever invited into your home! A courtesy call on the way, social distancing and face masks, and communication about the work to be done! We love that they went above and beyond to take care of the trash and recycle bins for you, we are always aiming for 110% satisfaction with or work! We've truly enjoye...

02/20/2021

They were fantastic and I will call them again when I need any of the services they offer!

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, we look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for your next service!

02/03/2021

Each month I have the same cleaner, Zoe, who is excellent - cheerful, thorough, detailed, and provides tips to better care for my home. She is also a great leader for her assistant cleaner who is always good as well. I could not be more pleased .

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you so much for your excellent review of one of our Wonderful Team Leaders! It's a pleasure working with you for your monthly cleanings and we look forward to your next clean!

01/29/2021

Marcy was EXCEPTIONAL. She was timely, professional and focused.

Description of Work
Cleaning of Townhouse with emphasis on the kitchen and bathrooms.

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thank you so much for your exceptional review! We are beyond pleased that our team leader took such good care of your home! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to have the chance again!

01/16/2021

It went perfectly. They were careful with my potted plants and furniture. They bleached moldy/stained trim and caulking. The windows and house looks like new!

Description of Work
House, walk & driveway pressure washing and window cleaning inside & out plus window gutter

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Our teams love to make you smile by doing a great job. I hope we get to work together again in the future. Take care!

01/12/2021

1/8/21 Review: Andrew and Barry showed up on time and proceeded to pressure wash our pool deck, pool screen enclosure and soffits. They removed, bagged leaves, and flushed gutters. They took great care to protect electrical outlets, cameras, plants, etc. We have used First Coast Home Pros several times and are very pleased with the results. Our home is sparkling clean now. They were an extreme ple...

Description of Work
Pressure wash pool area, pool screen, soffits, some sidewalks. Gutters cleared and rinsed.

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We truly appreciate that you took the time to let us know how well the team did! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you and we hope to have the chance again in the future!

12/28/2020

Workers were punctual, professional, friendly and showed attention to detail. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Windows inside and out

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

We truly appreciate your kind words for the team! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to have the opportunity again in the future!

12/19/2020

I have used First Coast Home Pros for the last few years and always had a great experience!

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutters and washed my windows.

Category blind cleaning,gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you so much for your great review! It's been a pleasure working with you over the years and look forward to working with you in the future!

We have teams of specialists in: Maid Services, Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Low Pressure Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Protection Installation, Screen Repair & more!