Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Miramar Beach, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Miramar Beach
- United Structural Systems, Inc.It was the first time I used this company. They know what they are doing and are very competent and professional. If I was in the Nashville area I would consider using them again. They are a little pricey.
- The Basement Guys - ClevelandThe work was done on schedule and in an efficient manner. Company personnel were courteous and efficient.
- Alpha FoundationsJoshua Griffin of AFS came out to meet with us after the "great rains of July 2013." We had water seeping into our home from between the wall footer and the slab. Our home was built in the mid-70s, and we are surrounded by cypress trees. Duh. We aren't in a flood-zone, and the canal behind our property never breaches. The rain water just didn't go anywhere. We had gutters installed immediately...but could no longer deny the slightly tilting floors here and there. Joshua did some measurements to test the levelness of the house, and we discovered one side had indeed sunk down (like 3 inches in one spot!!!). He laid out our options, schooled us on sinkholes (there aren't any on the Gulf Coast where we live; true sinkholes are formed in limestone...which isn't present until over 100 ft down in regions like this), and informed us of our finance options. I don't know about you, but I don't have $10k just lying around. Sure...we could choose to not fix the issue; but when we decided to sell, we would have to disclose the issue to the potential home buyers. Usually, this results in a 20% deduction in asking price...right off the bat. It isn't rocket science to realize that one must simply do what needs to be done. With the company AFS partners with for financing, we got a great deal (no interest, pay that bad boy off in 12 months...woo hoo!). When the installation crew came out, all was well. There were 6 helical piers installed under the edge of our foundation on one side. As the house was lifted...ever so slowly...the walls and ceiling creaked ominously. Years of repaired cracks opened here and there...now that the walls and corners were square again. Amazing engineering, it was. The piers are attached to these hydraulic-jack-type thingies that are attached to the foundation. Then the holes are filled, and the poly-fill crew is set to arrive the next day. There were issues with a poly-fill crew's truck being out-of-commission, yada, yada. Other customers' jobs were being completed before ours...which is understandable. I would be ticked if someone called to tell me my job had been bumped because they were playing catch-up with someone else. That being said, it really wasn't cool to have a lifted foundation for a week...knowing there were voids under it. When I asked the crew leader if this was okay, as we were having people over that weekend...he replied, "what? like 30 or 40?" I said, "yeah." This wasn't true, but hey...if there's a problem with certain weight limit, I kind of need to know. Whatever. Once the crew arrived, everyone was awesome...even Mr. Personality (see above). They did not stop once...even for the burgers I laid out for them. The job was done perfectly. Warranty is Life on the lifted portion with the helical pier set-up (or 75 years); Warranty is that the lifted portions of poly-fill will not go down more than 1/2" over a five-year period. I say, heck yes. Best $10k I've spent in forever. My home isn't going to sink anymore...now on to the landscaping
- Doud RemoldelingBecause of too much weight in the closet, clothes rack pulled about 6 feet of sheet rock from wall. Mark repaired the sheetrock, mudded and fixed it so it looks new. I had him forgo sand and painting because another portion of the closet still had clothes hanging up. Being a closet with clothes this was a nonissue. He installed about six feet of horizontal 2 x 4 to existing structure. He then mounted an additional 2 brackets (3 total) to ensure stability. All done professionally. His price was extremely modest and reasonable for the service performed. He works in the northwest Florida area. I was so impressed with his work and cost I have lined up two more projects for him to do as he has time to fit them in. I highly recommend this personable and professional handyman
- AquaProof IncI didn't use them, they did not seem interested in taking the job, it was apparently too small. I called another company who came out right away and fixed it with no problems.
- Acme WaterproofingIt did not go well. The sump pump does not appear to be working. There is no visible sound at all. It never clicks on. The area in question that was supposed to be waterproofed has water in it. There is a "plastic barrier" around the bottom of the floor that is not attached to the wall and looks very odd. I asked him if he was going to remove it and he said it was supposed to be there. There is no reason for it to be there and it is bogus according to another service provider. I have tried to reach him over and over again and have left messages. He either does not reply or promises to come out and does not show up
Basement Waterproofers in Miramar Beach
- Business Description:Are you experiencing cracks, sunken concrete, or even a slope in your floors? Call Alpha Foundations! With more than 17 years of experience serving North Florida and South Georgia, we are excited to be expanding our award-winning services to South Florida. Alpha Foundations has proven time and time again to go beyond customer expectations, developing a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our reviews from satisfied cl..Recent Review:We had Alpha Foundations come out to check the foundation due to minor flooding problems at the back of the house. Jason came to evaluate the situation and determined that the foundation settlement was slightly within the range of suggesting repair. He suggested at least using their expanding foam product for waterproofing. We decided to have both done in order to have the foundation stabilized permanently as well as the needed waterproofing work. Adlai and Terrence did a great job of installing several helical piers at the back of the house. They had to come back multiple times (with no complaints) due to weather problems (excessive rain filling holes before refilling and the need to pour concrete to repair patio where one helical pier was placed) and a city inspection timing problem. (The City of Jacksonville claimed they had no permit information even though I had a printed permit form already on my window with the inspector's name on it.) They did excellent foundation work and were always professional, answered questions, cleaned up after themselves, and even performed small additional functions not normally required. The waterproofing crew also did excellent work - answering questions, cleaning up after themselves, and leaving little evidence of their work of drilling holes in the slab and filling them with expanding foam to level the slab inside as well as placing foam around the area outside for exterior waterproofing. Although the foundation work was expensive, it was worth it due to the superior service provided. In all, the entire Alpha team - from the design tech to customer service, accounting, installation teams, etc. - was professional, courteous, helpful, and did their jobs wellDianne S.
- Business Description:2nd generation family owned and operated remodeling services with a passion for the highest quality installation in your kitchen or bathroom project. We offer free design services with every kitchen estimate!Recent Review:We got about four quotes and we felt most comfortable with Craftsmen. It was a great decision as they are very good at what they do. Very friendly, professional and quick. I have had many contractors over the years and was shocked at how fast they get the job done. Very high quality as wellShawn C.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:Better than expected. Service was excellent. Work was completed quickly and pricing fair. We had a great experience with this company and would use them should we encounter a future, fire, water, smoke or sinkhole issue. Helicon definitely comes to the rescueIleane A.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:They are honest about things that needed to be done, that he could or could not do. He has a lot going on and so he has to work on bigger project first but that is common. Sometimes if he do not have a big job you cannot really expect to get quick service, that kind of goes for a lot of people. I would use his services again in the future, as eventually it’s the right thingChristian T.
- Business Description:We have 20 employees in the field, working in painting, carpentry, stucco, waterproofing, caulking, epoxy injection,concrete repairs, concrete and general construction
- Business Description:Sub-contracting license for fast affordable quality work.
- Business Description:Full service Florida Certified General Contractor for all needs, big or small.Recent Review:<p>Everything went great. They were very professional and friendly. They would provided options and give us their professional opinion If additional problems were found, they discussed with us before any repairs were done. They went the extra mile and installed additional outlets, moved a phone jack and added extra cable outlets. Before they left, they cleaned the floor and windows. All trash was hauled away. The room looks amazing!<br /> <br /></p> <p> </p> <p>We were very happy with their work and we plan on using them again. They even got additional work from our neighbors.</p> <p>THEIR WORK WAS EXCEPTIONAL!</p> <br /kathleen p.
- Business Description:Services that we offer Include: - Exterior Painting - Interior Painting - Pressure Washing -Concrete Restoration -Wood Repair -Drywall Repair -Texturing -Blasting -Electrostatic Painting -Repaints and New Construction And so much more! Our company started as a very small local business working mostly on small residential properties, as has scaled to work nationally on large commercial properties like Starwood Resorts, CBRE, American Campus, Campus Asset, and many others. We have been in bus..
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
- Business Description:We are a small growing company that is lisence and insured with GL and Workers Comp. No job is too big or too small for us.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Miramar Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alpha Foundations66 Industrial Park
Monticello, Florida 32344
- Alpha Foundations
- BEACHES CONSTRUCTION CO LLCPO Box 18155
Panama City, Florida 32417
- BEACHES CONSTRUCTION CO LLC
- Craftsmen Service Co / 1 Stop1511 Glenlake Cir
Niceville, Florida 32578
- Craftsmen Service Co / 1 Stop
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Helicon 11103 N 46th St Bldg B
Tampa, Florida 33617