Prime Plumbing Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2011

4.2

Contactless Service Available

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a 3rd Generation, Local, Family Owned & Operated Plumbing Company. We are also well pump and water filtration specialists. We have factory certified tankless and tank water heater technicians. We offer financing with interest as low as 9%. Our drain cleaning services are performed with equipment that is safe on all pipes. We manage all calls in-house 24/7 365 days a year. We look forward to meeting you and we hope you join the thousands of customers who have called us their plumber for life!...

New Life Water

We can take care of all of your water softener needs.

Bill Morgan Inc

I have been working tile and natural stone for 30+ yrs. I specialize in bathroom remodels I offer handyman services I focus on one job at at a time so I don't disappear in the middle. I show up on time every day I never take money upfront I like doing this work call today

Water Guys

CONVENTIONAL SOFTENERS--WHOLE HOUSE TREATMENT--IRON TREATMENT--SULFUR TREATMENT--WHOLE HOUSE REVERSE OSMOSIS--WE DO IT ALL . An expert does your water testing and gives you his opinion of what you need and a price. Water tests are always free unless we are doing bacteria and then there is a minimal charge. Every person you meet is an owner, a water professional. We base our company on service and the idea everyone deserves to be treated as we would like to be treated. Our water professionals know your area because that is where they live and specialize. NEVER A SERVICE CHARGE AND NICE PEOPLE TOO

Offers by Water Guys on Angi

12/28/2019

Ben was fantastic! He helped me fill out all my paperwork online correctly and helped me ensure I had the financing lined up. He worked well and put me first!

Description of Work
Water pump replaced

Category plumbing,wells

Thank you for this perfect A review of our amazing plumbing services. Glad Ben could get you taken care of. Our financing options have very competitive interest rates and no fees for paying off early. Glad you were able to take advantage of that! Have a great day and Happy New Year from The Prime Plumbing Family. www.PrimePlumbingInc.com 352-357-3700

11/25/2019

Had a slow leak in bathtub. Tech came out and replaced cartridges, charged $397 dollars. Tub faucet still leaks, blamed it on water pressure. Bottom line still not repaired.

Description of Work
Leak repair

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

As we explained on the phone, it is Florida Plumbing Code 604.8 that all water pressure going to homes be at 80 PSI or lower or a Pressure Reducing Valve must be installed. Your home has pressure of 87 PSI. I also confirmed with Moen that they do not warranty or recommend any of their faucets be in operation with pressure exceeding 80 PSI. We offered to resolve this for you by installing a Pressur...

11/20/2019

Went well. Found a dead lizard in pressure switch.

Description of Work
Pump

Category plumbing,wells

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your Perfect Angie's List review of our services! Have a great weekend! -The Prime Plumbing Family. www.PrimePlumbingInc.com 352-357-3700

11/15/2019

I recently called Prime Plumbing and requested a service call because I was having an issue with my water not heating warm enough. After a few days a tech came out and without even looking at the unit first recommended that the unit be replaced. I asked for him to at least inspect it first before making that recommendation. After three hours of troubleshooting and being on the phone with the manuf...

Description of Work
Water heater

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], most of what you have written is incorrect. It is not your fault because most of our interaction and work was with your husband. If we did not replace the burner assembly your gas heater would not be producing the flame it is today, I have pictures to prove that this work was necessary. It is unfortunate that you had multiple issues with your hot water and at first it appear...

10/28/2019

We had a problem that needed attention quickly. Dwayne worked us in, diagnosed the problem and took care of it immediately. Dwayne was professional and courteous. We will call Prime Plumbing and Dwayne for our future needs and recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
Toilet blockage.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for your recommendation of Prime Plumbing. Glad Dwayne could get your drains taken care of professionally and with a smile. We are passionate about plumbing and customer service. Have a great day. Thank you for your business and writing about your experience. Sincerely, The Prime Plumbing Family. 352-357-3700. www.PrimePlumbingInc.com

Prime Plumbing Incorporated is truly a full service plumbing company that assists and delivers with all ranges of projects, including: All types of plumbing problems and issues ranging from, water heaters, re-piping, slab leaks, clogged drains, faucet repair / replace, remodels / additions, annual backflow testing. Installations of all types of sanitary and water piping, roof drains, and certified in all gases including, natural and propane, all medical gases and medical vacuum.

Pool Repairs