When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Live Oak, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Live Oak
- Hurricane Management Group LLCAndres is amazing. HIs products are top-rated, and the installation was done as promised with very high quality. I couldn't be happier with this work and highly recommend them for delivering as promised at a fair price.
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLC2020 has passed and we couldn't be happier with our completed first floor project, thanks to Jim Rutherford Construction. Jim was willing to tackle what other local well known contractors were either unwilling to consider or bid so high as to be unaffordable. Our project proved to be a technical challenge from the onset, raise the ground floor by almost a foot of concrete, completely rebuild the first floor by installing 3 impact French doors, 3 impact doors and 4 impact windows, cut off support an internal staircase including modifying framing around a dumbwaiter, reframe and replace every exterior wall from 4' down. Plus an added surprise rebuilding and repairing 45' of a heavily spalled concrete tie-beam in less than a week. We're still amazed at how quickly and confidently Jim set about taking on the project, he seemed to have it figured out before we even committed to getting started. He knew just right carpenters and subs to assign the work to. Once they began, they never stopped till the project was completed. Workmanship was outstanding, inspections were a breeze. I commend Jim and his crew for the quality of work and attention to detail, no shortcuts taken, stainless hardware/fasteners throughout and only pressure treated lumber. Add them all up and we have a completely new remodeled permitted downstairs ready to withstand the elements. It is without hesitation we'd recommend Jim Rutherford Construction for any project or home construction. Professional, polite and a pleasure to do business with
- Tropical Window IncThe crew was good, windows fit perfectly. Calking was not completed due to rain. I was told they would return next day. No one showed, no one called. A week later and still nothing. Poor service.
- BNT Impact Windows and Doors IncBrett was very professional and responsive when I first call to inquire on the scope of the job, their price was fair they were very punctual and very honest. Their quality of work and craftsmanship was impeccable they cleaned up after themselves daily and kept me informed of the progress. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to you for any door or window needs you may have
- Scotts Home Improvement ServicesThe repair went very well. He quickly diagnosed the problem and shimmed door jamb within the door framing to get the door to swing properly and to get the new deadbolt and new latch bolt to align with striker plates.
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCWe lived away from the house when the renovations were going on so it was nice to have a contractor you could trust. I think it would have been very difficult to have as much done to the house if we wouldn't have had Jim Rutherford Construction. I would definitely recommend this company and would not hesitate to discuss with anyone considering using them
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCJim quoted his price, was very accurate and very timely. Made many great suggestions including a grill room. Excellent workmanship.
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCExcellent! I was out of town and came home to an immaculate house and 4 beautifully installed new doors.
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCWe bought our house in June of 2012. Great canal location, solid house, but had been neglected and needed a lot of work. Needed major concrete spalling repairs, doors and windows, kitchen and bath work, porch screens and ceiling. Because we live 1700 miles away it was a long distance project. We met with Jim after the closing in June, along with other contractors. After checking reference and meeting in person with him we selected him to handle the project. We are very happy we did. Him and his crew have been great to work with and everything was completed when promised. His men are a pleasure to be around. Very polite, very good at what they do and neat and clean. We have used Jim as resource for recommendations on other tradesman for work that his crew doesn't do. Would highly recommend him for your remodeling work and a new house. He has a very good reputation in the Lower Keys and has a good working relationship with the building inspectors, which is very important. A major long distance project like ours can work if you have good people you can trust. Be careful, there are a lot of pirates in the Keys, but there is also a lot of good people. Luckily we got hooked up with the good ones. Thanks to JIm, his crew, and the people he recommended. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
- Jim Rutherford Construction & Remodeling LLCOverall the project went very well. Jim is very knowledgeable and has a good crew working for him. The quality of workmanship was good and Jim is an honest contractor that does his best and is a good guy to work with. Problem resolution was painless and overall the project went well. I feel that they were not as eager to sub out some of the more complex electrical and plumbing work that they should have but when I expressed my concerns they had no problem bringing in the licensed subs that I requested and they worked well with coodinating with the subs. I felt that the pricing on a per man per hour basis was high but when bidding on a hard dollar basis pricing was fair and quality was good. Remember, this is the Keys so just getting a crew to show up regularly and be knowledgeable was a good thing. Overall, it was a good experience and I was very pleased. Good workmanship and an business owner that wants to have a happy customer
Door Installers in Live Oak
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:He was super professional and aims to please. I was so worried that I would have to move furniture- he makes everything happen and makes the process a breeze! He is very thorough and precise, will make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job. If you want a high quality paint job, dependability, and appropriate pricing- Hire him! Rating 1-10, I give home a 10+graham ..
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:We will perform any type of residential construction, repair & remodeling services in the lower Florida Keys.Recent Review:2020 has passed and we couldn't be happier with our completed first floor project, thanks to Jim Rutherford Construction. Jim was willing to tackle what other local well known contractors were either unwilling to consider or bid so high as to be unaffordable. Our project proved to be a technical challenge from the onset, raise the ground floor by almost a foot of concrete, completely rebuild the first floor by installing 3 impact French doors, 3 impact doors and 4 impact windows, cut off support an internal staircase including modifying framing around a dumbwaiter, reframe and replace every exterior wall from 4' down. Plus an added surprise rebuilding and repairing 45' of a heavily spalled concrete tie-beam in less than a week. We're still amazed at how quickly and confidently Jim set about taking on the project, he seemed to have it figured out before we even committed to getting started. He knew just right carpenters and subs to assign the work to. Once they began, they never stopped till the project was completed. Workmanship was outstanding, inspections were a breeze. I commend Jim and his crew for the quality of work and attention to detail, no shortcuts taken, stainless hardware/fasteners throughout and only pressure treated lumber. Add them all up and we have a completely new remodeled permitted downstairs ready to withstand the elements. It is without hesitation we'd recommend Jim Rutherford Construction for any project or home construction. Professional, polite and a pleasure to do business withstuart m.
- Business Description:*Licensed and Insured * Family based company over 20 years of experience, Owner operator *Specialties inside: painting, trim work, drywall, small electrical, plumbing, doors, appliance hookups, decorative trimming, tile, flooring *Specialties outside: Garage rack storage hangers, pavers, concrete, stone work, pressure washing, painting, sealing pavers, screening, tree trimming, stump grinding, garden beds, irrigation, fencing, soffet, gutters, swing set, trampolines, tree houses **Big Jobs:..Recent Review:Family owned, very professional would definitely use them againtammy a.
- Business Description:The Right Cut and More LLC is a Family Owned and Operated Licensed and Insured Tree and Lawn Care Business located in Jacksonville, Florida. Quality is our top priority as well as creating a fantastic customer experience. We have over 18 years experience.Recent Review:Excellent work! Went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality services at a reasonable price. My yard looks amazing. I will definitely use in the future for all my lawn care services.Stacy c.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:I have been in the Fence Business since 1983 and we are a family owned and operated company. We do all our work ourselves and do not sub-contract our work out. We bill 1/2 to start the job and balance on completion of job. We take all credit cards but do not have any in house financingRecent Review:NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. HAVE OTHERS PREFORMING THE JOBWilliam S.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor specializing in Hurricane Impact Windows and doors. We service residential, commercial, and high-rise clients. We provide free estimates, and on time quotes, delivery, and installation for your new window windows and doors. References and letters of recommendations can be provided upon requestRecent Review:This $36,000 job is a night mare. Stay away from this company !!! Very unprofessional! 1. New Sliding Glass Doors were installed in the East Bedroom, Living room and West Bedroom. Start 11/4/20 end 11/13/20. Waiting on final inspection. If you are a reputable company you are very familiar with NOA compliances. 2. The dent on the east bedroom sliding glass door jamb. Resolution needs to be agreed upon and a date of completion given. 3. The work crew arrived Nov 23rd to complete all punch list items given to them by me from work done on 11/04/20 end 11/13/20. The interior drywall repair around the sliding glass door frame was not done in accordance with the Easy Sand submittal sheet. Page 2 of the submittal sheet states that "The joint must be covered with a thin layer of compound and embedded tape". Your work crew did not use embedded tape at the joints. On the initial installation nor on 11/23/20. I did write a letter (attached) making them aware on the correct way to use this product but they continued to disregard the manufactures directions along with their lack of drywall work, produced unacceptable workmanship. Pictures attached show visual joint cracks and unacceptable workmanship. I was able to acquire my condo contractor to complete the drywall repair and want The Window Guys to be liable for all fees in cured when I receive the contractor's final invoice (pictures attached). 4. The Window Guys need to cover the cost of the mirrors being removed (an emergency job) my contractor stopped all his projects to come at 8:00am on 11/05/20 to remove the mirrors as demand by The Window Guys phone call to me on 11/04/20 at 5:30 pm after workers left for the day. No mention of window removal by the salesmen or worker that came for final measurement. I asked them both questions regarding the mirrors but I was NEVER told to remove them. If it was mentioned I surely wouldn't have waited to do so. Regarding the two wall mounted mirrors with associated baseboard, and crown molding. I'm requesting the total amount of compensation to remove and reinstall mirrors baseboard, and crown molding associated with this job on receiving the final invoice. 6. On completion of all work. The Board will impose on me, your workers infractions. As of now I owe $300. I have sent many emails and letters to the owner and staff but have received only one response addressing reimbursement in the amount of around $550Emily T.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- O Brien
- White Springs
- Lake City
- Lake Park
- Fort White
- Lake Butler
- High Springs
- Cross City
- Old Town
door installers in Live Oak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3rd Generation Flooring & Renovation 8133 Stone Rd
- 3rd Generation Flooring & Renovation
- A to Z Custom Homes Inc4925 Porter Rd
Saint Augustine, Florida
- ABOVE ALL GARAGE DOORS3590 NW 34th St
- Affordable Seamless Gutters, Inc.PO box 779
Live Oak, Florida
- Alapaha Area Garage Doors and EquipmentPO Box 4168
- All Area Fence5411 State Road 21
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Anna Maria Maintenance Home Service Repair3016 21st Ct W
- Atlantic Property Damage Adjusters Inc301-174 Street STE 1607
Sunny Isles, Florida
- A to Z Custom Homes Inc
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Breakwater Roofing & Restoration290 Heritage Walk Suite 101
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC
- Glass Doctor of North Florida118 E Base St
- Glass Doctor of North Florida
- INFINITE WINDOWS LLC2100 NW 99th Ave
- INFINITE WINDOWS LLC
- OLD WORLD DESIGN LLC2234 Industrial blvd.
- OLD WORLD DESIGN LLC
- Patriot NTNL Mortgage Corporation260 Merrimac Court
Prince Frederick, Maryland
- Patriot NTNL Mortgage Corporation
- The Building Butlers100 Court Street NE
Live Oak, Florida
- The REAL Plantation Shutter-Stuart, Florida 34997406 Farmers Market Rd
Fort Pierce, Florida
- The Window Guys of Florida Inc11300 Fortune Cir Suite #4
- Tile Tactics LLC2648 NW 62nd Ave
- tinker knisley inc.16430 31st rd
- TL Hill Construction2261 Sarasota Center Blvd
- The Building Butlers
- Vino Custom Woodwork LLC700 EAST BOYNTON BEACH BLVD. 608
Boynton Beach, Florida
- Vino Custom Woodwork LLC