If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Lake Placid, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Lake Placid
- B & F All Surface RefinishingI have never been happier. The work was done with such quality and artistry you cannot even tell they were refinished. Frank Guarantees all his work. He is easy to get a hold of. In fact I am having another bathroom done next month.
- Advanced Refinishing llcWe are very pleased with the work! He answered all of my questions quickly for me as I was not familiar with this process. Arrived right on time and took great care to cover my possessions before starting the process and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. The tub and tile look brand new. Super pleased with this company and definitely would recommend for your projects
- Resurface SpecialistFrom start to finish, excellent job. My guest bathroom looks like new. Thank you, Pat. Can't say enough about the quality of your work.
- Bathtub ProsVery professional. David was punctual, explained in detail the process and how to take care of the finished bathtub. I would definitely recommend this company 100%!
- Iga ConstructionExcellent!!! Would 100% recommend IGA Construction!! It was more than a pleasure to work with this wonderfully talented hard working team! Our overall experience was beautiful beyond expectations I was very grateful as well thankful for their beautiful work done to make my home perfect detail as well work done was beyond professional creativity spectacular specific and talented in this field I will definitely call Iga Construction for all other construction work needed in future as I will recommend to anyone and everyone
- Resurface SpecialistHe was really exceptionally good.I have an older home, I think it's a 2006 and the bathtubs were out of shape, some have holes, some have rust.It was three bathtubs, and he did a wonderful job.
- All Coastal RefinishingWe bought the house from a flipper who redid the inside -- painted all the rooms, installed new tile throughout, put in a completely new kitchen and new bathroom fixtures. But for some odd reason, he left a filthy tub in the main bathroom. I used everything I could think of to try to clean it, but nothing worked. So I called Juan Cepeda, owner of All Coastal, whom I was referred to by someone on Angie's List who did not work in St. Lucie County, where I live. Mr. Cepeda came over the next day, gave me an estimate -- which was higher than for a normal tub, he said, because Roman tubs are bigger, and because my project required more work due to the nature of what had been done to it. He explained that someone had poured white latex paint to try to hide the many cuts in the bathtub -- probably done, he said, by the tile installers. (There is new tile surrounding the tub.) Though it's not part of the job, he agreed to go to Home Depot and get a new drain and other hardware for the tub, and installed them when the job was done. Before he started work, he covered everything with brown paper -- floors, countertops, mirrors, towel racks, cabinets, etc., -- and taped it in place. He refinished the tub, and came back the next morning to finish the job. He said to let it set for 48 hours instead of the usual 24, because he put two coats on the bottom of the tub instead of the normal one. He said he thought the refinish would hold, but if it didn't to call him and he would fix any holes or bubbles. He was right: The finish has held and looks beautiful! Better than brand new -- it really shines. He cleaned up all the paper, and even put come new caulking on my vanity -- certainly not part of the job! He was thoroughly professional and polite, and did a first-rate job. I paid him a little more than he quoted because the tub was in such bad shape to begin with, and he did many little extras for me, such as going to Home Depot, and installing the hardware. I recommend this young man without reservation
- Angel Tile and Marble InstallationDennis is extremely knowledable about his craft. Dennis really took the time to determine the best layout and made sure the tile would looked the best after the furniture was added to the room. He made sure the grout color we picked out would enhance the room and work well with the tile Dennis arrived on time and finished the job on time. He was very neat, professional and friendly. He laid each tile with care yet finished the job on time. He did a wonderful job. We absolutely love how the office floor looks. We will always use Dennis for our future projects
- All Coastal RefinishingPhone call to get information and prices. Got clear, detailed description of the process and work. Checked for other refinishers, and none seemed as knowledgeable or willing to give a lot of details over the phone. Juan, the owner, gave me a thorough telephone description of the work, including materials, process and schedule. The technician arrived on time, Juan came later and both were very professional and competent. The transformation of a tub that is over 50 years old and began as a bright lime green is now gleaming white, with a non slip surface on the bottom, is almost unbelievable. All of my friends who have seen the before and after are astounded at the change. I would recommend the services of All Coastal unreservedly. I believe him when he says he will stand behind the work and solve problems to my satisfaction (and his). Hence I hired All Coastal and they showed up at the agreed time. Got the project going after some further clarifying about the process. All nearby floor and wall surfaces were protected with masking and drop cloths. The tub was prepped and coated. The next day, the tech came back and removed the masking and caulked all appropriate seams and joints. He reinstalled the faucet hardware and left a beautiful tub
- Bath Fitter South Florida, LLC.My experience with this provider was excellent. There were no surprises about price, date, or services to be performed. On the agreed upon dates, a plumber arrived exactly on time, performed his tasks quickly and efficiently and left just before the installer arrived. The installer in this case, Dominic, got right to the job and worked continuously for 11 hours on each bathroom. He appeared to be a perfectionist and did an outstanding job. What pleased my wife almost as much as the resulting excellent work, was that he took great pains to prevent any mess from occurring and was diligent in cleaning up after the job was completed. A few days later, an inspector from the company came to review the work done and assured us of his company's commitment to right any perceived problem we discovered later and asked if were pleased with the work done. Except for the price (which I thought a little high), I cannot praise and recommend this company enough. Great job
Bathtub Refinishers in Lake Placid
- Business Description:Service Plumbing Inc is dedicated to serving Ocala and the surrounding area with quality service by providing refreshingly honest answers and a variety of options to fit your plumbing needs. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts. We’ll take care of itRecent Review:We had toilets both stopped up on a Sunday. We called Service Plumbing and the technician came same day! I was very happy. I have a 6 person family household. The technician called and let us know that he was on his way. He was punctu. He came out and assessed our clog, found the problem, and unclogged our drains from the outside. Not only did he do that VERY QUICKLY, he checked our septic tank and SHOWED us where the whole problem was. He could've unclogged the drains, collected, and left. But he knew that we needed more than just to bust a clog.. Not on the technician, but management was professional as well. I strongly recommend. This is an honest company with great prices. Call around and find out for yourself. But don't say I didn't tell you soJessica R.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Beautiful bathroom remodel: detailed estimate, excellent workmanship, attention to detail, finished in time frame given, professional, skilled, nice, friendly people, pleasure working with them. Will use again and recommend to everyoneDebbi T.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Bath Fitter has been manufacturing and installing custom made acrylic tubs, shower bases and one piece wall systems. The process begins with blending and extruding a proprietary blend of ABS backed acrylic sheets which are then thermo-formed into high quality bath components. These are shipped to our locations on our fleet of trucks from our technologically advanced plants in North America. Once received and inspected, these materials are installed in residential and commercial pro..Recent Review:Last month I had a shower remodel done by Bath Fitter. Due to improper installation the walls in my home started to flood with water after using the shower. I filed a claim with my insurance company and the shower floor pan was the source of the problem. Prior to BF coming to my house my shower was problem free. An inspection was conducted by my insurance company to duplicate the problem and once again water was coming out of my walls and into the adjacent rooms. Bath Fitter sent the technician out to finish the job and seal the drain. Since then we have had no more leaks. HOWEVER they repeatedly over the phone and on social media claim they are not responsible and are refusing to pay my deductible for the thousands of dollars of damage caused from the water leak they created. Since no is returning my calls and they refuse to do the right thing my next step is to seek legal action and educate all of central Florida about the bad business practices Bath Fitter providesJohn R.
- Business Description:Call All Coastal Refinishing Inc. at 772-600-4200 or visit 798 SW Sail Terrace, Port Saint Lucie, Florida, 34953. Estimates. Refinishing surfaces.Recent Review:Absolutely perfect! Looks like a new tub!Patrica W.
- Business Description:Bathtub and tile refinishing is cheaper and more durable than liners. Starting at $199 and one year warranty.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell walk-in bathtubs. We can ship to anywhere in the country. We have authorized dealers all over the nation that are ready to assist you. Visit our website to find a local dealer or to contact us! www.foybs.co
- Business Description:We refinish bath tubs both fiberglass and porcelain. We also refinish kitchen and bath cabinets and counter tops. We offer a repair service for porcelain and fiberglass tubs and showers. We refinish over ceramic tiled walls and floors. Resurface it, don't replace itRecent Review:From start to finish, excellent job. My guest bathroom looks like new. Thank you, Pat. Can't say enough about the quality of your work.Sandra R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Avon Park
- Zolfo Springs
- Moore Haven
- Bowling Green
- Babson Park
- Lake Wales
- Fort Meade
- Punta Gorda
- Lehigh Acres
- Myakka City
- Port Charlotte
- North Fort Myers
- Cypress Gardens
bathtub refinishers in Lake Placid
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Bath Fitter of Orlando7655 Currency Dr
- Bath Fitter of Orlando
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc
- Fountain of Youth Bathrooms, Inc.581 NW Mercantile Pl Ste 100
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Fountain of Youth Bathrooms, Inc.
- J C Contractor LLCPO Box 1781
- J C Contractor LLC
- Service Plumbing Inc6035 SW 54th St
- Service Plumbing Inc