Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Graceville, FL
There are 14 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Graceville
- BYNUM HEATING & COOLINGI CALLED BYNUM'S AS I NOTICED MY AC WAS CYCLING IN A MANNER THAT WAS NOT NORMAL AND MY INSIDE TEMPERATURE WAS RISING,I CALLED ON FRIDAY JULY 2 AND THEY RESPONDED WITHIN 2 HOURS AND IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM, THE PART WAS AVAILABLE IN DOTHAN WHICH IS ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM MY RESIDENCE. THE TECHNICIAN INFORMED THE OWNER AND THEY PICK UP THE PART AND HAD ME BACK ON IN AS LITTLE AS 6 HOURS I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE AS THIS WAS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND THANK YOU MIKE AND BRAD FOR YOUR CARING AND PROFESSIONAL RESPONSE BARR
- Aaron Frost Refrigeration, Heating & CoolingI hired Aaron Frost to install new air conditioner unit. Based on their recommendation we agreed on a TempStar unit, The installation went very well, the installers were professional and courteous. I thought they did a great job. The day after the installation I noticed that the unit had a GrandAire name plate, not TempStar. After doing some research, I discovered they had installed a cheaper brand. I immediately went to the Aaron Frost office and let them know of my displeasure. They claimed it was a mistake by their supplier, not their installers. They said they had ordered a TempStar, but the supplier had sent a GrandAire. They did offer to correct the error by replacing the unit, but the GrandAire was working OK, My research told me it was not as highly rated as TempStar but wasn’t a bad unit and I did not want to go through another install. So I told Aaron Frost that I would except a refund on the difference between what I paid and what the unit actually was and they agreed. I also said that I wanted to see in writing what with the price difference was. I have received the refund, I hope this was an honest mistake, I hope by posting this review that this will warn other Angi members to follow up after work is completed. If I hadn’t caught this I would hope that Aaron Frost would’ve notified me when they realized it. This is the first time I’ve used them, so I don’t know have enough experience to know if they can be %100 trusted after this. I hope they would have the integrity to notify me that they had installed a lesser unit once discovered. I was satisfied with their work, they were very nice, but naturally this experience would make anyone wary
- Woodall Heating and Cooling EnterpriseWoodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long term
- Mark Merritt's Heat & Air ConditioningRequested quote from service professional through Angieslist. The individual who called on phone was very responsive, punctual, professional. Overall, my interaction with individual was excellent. However, I informed the individual that I had two other bids that were to be submitted and I would call back if his bid was the best one submitted. This time his bid was not accepted. Bid of $75 service visit and $25 pound for Freon. The average 3 ton unit can require from 6 to 12 pounds of Freon to fully charge. I based bid on 6 pounds. I will consider this individual for future hires
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLCGreat. Tom showed up when promised and found the problem. He had the parts on hand and was able to get the heat working right away.
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLCTommy is a true professional and very knowledgeable about heating and cooling systems. I can't say enough about my experience - very pleased!
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLCI called Fails Heat and Air around 730 am on a Sunday morning as my air was not cooling.. I was surprised when the answered the phone and said they would be right out asap. They were here by 9 am . again this was a sunday morning...They checked my unit out and found the compressor had went out. It was 20 yrs old and I had kinda been expecting it to go.They told me it would be Monday morning before they could get one. But I would be first call in the morning,,,I work nites and sleep in the day. so I was kinda worriewd about trying to sleep in this Aug heat,, ,,,But they said no problem and left and brought e a window unit and installed it in my bedroom so I could sleep,,Now that is service. Just as they said Monday morning by 8 am they were here.. fixed my unit and now I have cold air again..would I use them again?... without a doubt,,,they are my airconditioning people.. Great service , friendly people, I will call them for all my needs.. thanks agai
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLCI have been using them for at least 10 years. They are timely and offer fair pricing. They are very nice and very friendly. We have never had to call them back to fix something. When they fix something, it is fixed. They will work with you and make payment arrangements with you. They also do work for my church
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLCWas VERY professional. I called this company on Saturday afternoon at around 2:00 pm and he was AT MY HOUSE at around 5:00 pm THE SAME DAY!! He came and fixed my unit, was super nice. He explained what he was doing and what needed to be replaced. He did the job and didn't try to talk me into something I didn't need or want. Will continue to use this company in the future. GREAT JOB!
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLCIt was unusual. I placed a service call and the service rep showed up when expected. He said the compressor was bad and needed to be replaced. I also asked him to give me an estimate for moving the unit to another location, not closed-in as its current location. When I got a call for the prices of moving the unit and replacing the air compressor I was in my car talking on the car?s blue tooth speakers. Between of the volume and the clarity the conversation was strained. What was said between us was misunderstood by the other, so I declined the Fails services; however, with some reluctance I did pay the initial service call invoice. Later, Mr. Tom Hall sent me a letter stating our conversation was not as it should have been and the miscommunication was shared by both, so he had enclosed a reimbursed check which covered my service fee. To me this spoke volumes of Mr. Hall and his integrity. I eventually used another vendor to do my work and was quite pleased with that vendor, but should I ever have the need or should a friend need a reliable air conditioner service I will certainly recommend Mr. Tom Hall of Fails Heating and Air
Heating Cooling Contractors in Graceville
- Business Description:Aaron Frost - Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling is the premier air conditioning services company. We provide an array of services from air conditioner installation to AC repair and maintenance. Whether you need a commercial grade air conditioner or a small residential HVAC system, we can help you get the job done right the very first time and at the most affordable price possible. We want to work flexibly with our clients and ensure that their budgets can be metRecent Review:I hired Aaron Frost to install new air conditioner unit. Based on their recommendation we agreed on a TempStar unit, The installation went very well, the installers were professional and courteous. I thought they did a great job. The day after the installation I noticed that the unit had a GrandAire name plate, not TempStar. After doing some research, I discovered they had installed a cheaper brand. I immediately went to the Aaron Frost office and let them know of my displeasure. They claimed it was a mistake by their supplier, not their installers. They said they had ordered a TempStar, but the supplier had sent a GrandAire. They did offer to correct the error by replacing the unit, but the GrandAire was working OK, My research told me it was not as highly rated as TempStar but wasn’t a bad unit and I did not want to go through another install. So I told Aaron Frost that I would except a refund on the difference between what I paid and what the unit actually was and they agreed. I also said that I wanted to see in writing what with the price difference was. I have received the refund, I hope this was an honest mistake, I hope by posting this review that this will warn other Angi members to follow up after work is completed. If I hadn’t caught this I would hope that Aaron Frost would’ve notified me when they realized it. This is the first time I’ve used them, so I don’t know have enough experience to know if they can be %100 trusted after this. I hope they would have the integrity to notify me that they had installed a lesser unit once discovered. I was satisfied with their work, they were very nice, but naturally this experience would make anyone waryJames C.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Benson Heating and Air Conditioning has been the Tallahassee area complete source for any heating or air conditioning need. Benson's has provided 24 hours service, seven day a week for over 25 years. Our HVAC services include: • Residential Service • Residential System Replacement • ESA Agreements • Commercial Mechanical Contracting • Duct Cleaning • Duct Repair We guarantee our work and have a satisfaction work on and enhance our Going Green packages to help serve the environment in as ma..
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Sunergy Solars primary focus is installing affordable Florida Manufactured Residential Solar PV in the Tampa Bay area. We specialize in giving our customers a premium experience by providing frequent communication from the first appointment until the system is up and running. All our services can be provided with ZERO out of pocket costs with a 30 year warranty
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Formerly Fails Heating and Air Conditioning. We have been in business since 1975. We are a full service heating and A/C company offering service, repair, and installation of HVAC systems. Please contact us for all of your heating and air conditioning needs
- Business Description:Air duct crew is one of the oldest company on the market. Started in 2001 as family owned. Still operating proudly as one of the leading air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and chimney cleaning company. Our goal is to ensure the quality of service and best level of cleaning to our every customer. We are proudly servicing commercial and residential projects of every difficultyRecent Review:Air Duct Crew did a great job and I REALLY appreciated the guys that showed up to do the job. Very nice and professional, had no concerns about them at all.Abigail T.
- Business Description:Light commercial and Residential HVAC Servicing, Installation and Repair Light commercial and residential Duct installation, repair and cleaningRecent Review:Tech was very pleasant and knowledgeable about what he was doing. We were very satisfied with the job done. Will highly recommend to others and was priced very reasonable too.Effie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Midland City
- Level Plains
HVAC contractors in Graceville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company Inc237 Tyson Rd
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- Aaron Frost Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling2567 Ross Clark Cir
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Pros Heating & Air Conditioning LLCP.O. Box 4208
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP PlumbingPO Box 48070
- A+ Air & Appliance Maintenance Company Inc
- Beachside Air Conditioning Inc161 Goldsby Rd Ste G13
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Benson's Heating and Air Conditioning5402 Tower Rd
- Black Jack Air & Mechanical7350 S Tamiami Trl Ste 52
- Bob Woodall Air Care Systems412 N Foster St
- Brunson Service83 Clairmont dr
- Byers Well Drilling Inc1442 Blue Ridge Hwy
- Beachside Air Conditioning Inc
- FortiFi11111 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- Gibson Auto & Transmission Service506 N FOSTER ST
- Gibson Auto & Transmission Service
- Hagler Heating & Cooling153 St James Pl
- Hatcher Heating & Cooling9112 S Park Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hills Tire & Auto Service415 E Taylor St
- Hogan Builders Inc.305 Old Commerce Road A
- Hagler Heating & Cooling
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Lambs Maintenance Service305 Newton Ave
- Lambs Maintenance Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shelman & Graham Construction
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southside Air-conditioning & Refrigeration
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Sunergy Solar LLC7119 US Highway 19
New Port Richey, Florida
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLC1982 PEACOCK RD. 1
- Tommy's Heating & Air Conditioning Services LLC