Breeding and Day, Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2011

4.4

A trusted Plumbing & Heating company with over 50 years experience. Offers 10% Senior Citzen Discount and 5 % discount for all churches...

Desirable Tubs & Showers

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Mr. Rooter of Delaware and Salisbury

Middletown Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Services. Professional, Friendly, & Knowledgeable Plumbers. Your plumbing system is one of the most important components of a properly functioning home or business. When your plumbing system is facing issues, who do you call? Whether you’re dealing with a toilet that won’t stop running or a faucet that won’t stop leaking, it’s important to turn to true plumbing professionals to ensure you’re getting the best service available. At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing, we offer honest and reliable plumbing repairs and services to the locals of Middletown and the surrounding areas.

08/23/2015

Angela T.

My experience as bad and that was my first time using them and I will mot hire them again

Description of Work
Air conditioner had stop running, the technician diagnosed a bad mother board only. They ordered the part and came back the next day to replace. The charged $130 for diagnosis and $320 to install a new mother board, I was told it would take several hours for the air to get cold. We left out of the house for 6 hours only to find our house at 84 degrees when we came back home hours later. On top of that the left my reservoir pump unplugged and took off the valve covers to the freon and did not replace. I had to call another company to fix the problem

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

04/30/2014

Evelyn P.

The young man worked hard and stuck to the task. He was skeptical about cutting a hole in the kitchen counter but installed the water treatment unit once we cut the hole ourselves. He had to trouble shoot a leaky part and had to come back to complete the installation but that was not his fault.

Description of Work
removed bathroom fixtures so new floors could be laid and installed a water treatment unit in kitchen.

09/03/2013

Ann D.

give me that information- he could have sent a technician out and charged me for services. That kind of treatment ensures that I will only use them in the future.

Description of Work
Dale-the plumbing service manager gave me advice over the phone on how to stop my shut off valves behind my washing machine from leaking now and suggested in the future to get them changed to a different kind . I have used Breeding and Day many times over the last 20 years. He did not have to

06/04/2013

Susanna B.

Slowly,, but fixed once he got there it was fixed in just a few minutes.

Description of Work
Responded to a running bathtub fawcet that would not shut off. It was "after their hours of service", so the repairman lived about 45 minutes away. That resulted in a huge water bill and lots of anxious moments.

04/16/2013

Geoffrey M.

Breeding and Day, Inc was very extensive. They were very knowledge about their products. The quality and responsiveness was excellent. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Breeding & Day, Inc charged my air conditioner unit.

Category drain cleaning

02/18/2013

Adrianne V.

They were just terrific. They didn't charge me for the last two visits because they said that they should have found it the first time. They did great. I plan to call them back when I renovate my bathroom. They were very clean. They had to bring machinery here and they cleaned up everything. I have met three men that work for them, all were very nice and polite. They are very nice people. The price is great and quality is excellent.

Description of Work
Breeding & Day did some plumbing for us. I had two floods in the house. The first was a day before New Year's eve on a Sunday and they came out and they had to snake out the pipe to the street and they cleaned up everything. I had another flood because there was another drain plugged, pouring water all over the utility sink downstairs and that was a Saturday. They came out right away and they were there for over two hours. They came back on a Wednesday and they did find a blockage in another pipe in a separate trap on the wall and that was what was closing the backup.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/27/2012

Angela T.

The job went well. The plumber arrived on time and he told me it should not take him more than one and half hours to remove the old attached sink and install the sink/vanity set. The sink/vanity needed a strip of wood removed to allow to the flow of heat coming from my floor vent. The plumbing took the vanity outside and sawed the wood opening to allow for the flow of heat and then he leveled the vanity and attached the the wall. The job was completed in the time frame quoted and the cost was approximately the cost quoted at the beginning of the job.

Description of Work
For my downstairs powder room, I had a attached sink removed and a small vanity installed to replace it.

04/19/2012

Richard B.

I like them. They are very professional. They cleaned up things nicely and did a good job. I have used them before. They responded quickly and were very efficient. They charged fairly for the job they did.

Description of Work
Breeding & Day, Inc put in a toilet.

11/08/2011

marina K.

After only 5 months of normal operation, the hydrant that Breeding and Day installed for $608 is completely inoperable, it won't shut off and water is pouring out. Our previous ground hydrant lasted 20 years with no problems! When I called Breeding and Day to schedule an emergency service call, I told the manager (Dale) that I was disappointed that I had spent over $600 for something that only lasted 5 months, and I told him I hoped they would stand behind their work and discount this follow-up call. He told me they only guarantee their work for 30 days because it any malfunction may be due to customer mis-use, when I told him that the previous hydrant had lasted 20 years he became very rude and sarcastic and in a nasty tone of voice said "so if the hydrant we put in lasted 15 years you would be callng me and complaing that it didn't last 20 years" . We are long time customers, and I was very surprised at the poor level of customer service. I will never use Breeding and Day again, they are very expensive and I would have expected much better customer service from a company that charges top dollar for their services and products.

Description of Work
Breeding and Day replaced a ground hydrant in our horse barn

08/20/2011

Phyllis M.

They did a very good job. They were very professional and very clean. We had one problem, and they came back and fixed it. Their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We used Breeding & Day Inc 1 month ago. We had a bathroom redone, and they did the plumbing part of that for a contractor.

Breeding and Day, Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2011

4.4

3316 Silverside Rd

Wilmington, DE 19810

Service and install any plumbing issue you may have. Also service and install any and all Air conditioners and heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover