If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Dover, DE
There are 17 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Dover
- Morales Builders LLCMarco and his entire crew were amazing throughout the process. The addition they created (2 br/2 ba, screened porch) is excellent quality. They were flexible and very reasonable throughout the entire process (which we worked with them on remotely, since this is our beach house). Marco and the team consistently worked extremely hard and worked within some ridiculous HOA constraints as well. If you are reasonable with them, he will be very reasonable with you. We have hired him since to do other work as well. My only other comment is that they are excellent carpenters and did everything they could to facilitate other subs, but ultimately we ended up organizing a bunch of them which made the process a little bit more challenging. All in all, highly recommend read less
- Delpa BuildersNeeded siding repair done for my garage. Delpa exceeded my expectations. They did a great job at a fair price. It looks good as new! I would highly recommend them and will use them for future projects.
- DELAWARE VALLEY BUILDERS INCGreat, having built two houses before, I can be picky but I do not have a single issue with the quality of the work done. They did not keep the site as clean as I would have liked, but in the end it was all cleaned up and looked good.
- Steve Burnsed ContractingI'm very pleased, and will continue to hire this company. He performed the work at my Wilmington, Delaware address. Mary Schmidt (302) 559-8036
- Clint RobinsonArrived early and was very friendly. Was clean, professional, work was beautiful. He cared for all of our items that had to be taken down or moved wonderfully, and put all our pictures back up as well. Very clean, no dirt or paint residue anywhere, and cleaned up after himself after each visit. The painting is beautiful, and it looks like a new house! Will be hiring again read less
- Michael McCarthy StonesI had no problem with him at all. He and my husband did butt heads at time, because they have similar personalities. He does a great job. We have a very solid house. I chose on based on his good reputation and the fact he was close by.
- Yoder & Sons Construction LLCWent well. There was a small misunderstanding about the design, but it turned out that the deck had to be built the way it was. There was a problem in removing a metal railing to the basement stairs, and this resulted in a delay in completion of the project and some additional costs, but these costs were absorbed by Yoder read less
- Sandtone Construction IncWade Porter - owner - gave us a very competitive price. His crew was very professional. All sub-contractors were good. Very clean. On time always. Always on schedule. Project has gone very smooth. Will use again.
- Blue Ridge Construction LLCDavid Kimball went above and beyond what his quote was for. He cleared the ground of dirt and grass and offered to take it away but suggested to spread it around the yard where there were bare spots or holes. We knew spreading it would be nice but it was too much for us. In the end he did it. He spread the excess dirt and grass on the bare spots. Hiw work was very timely and well done. His price was extremely reasonable. We are very pleased with our patio read less
- Byler Home Builders LLCDavid and his entire crew were very professional during every step of the work. No problems were encountered at anytime including compliance with all the inspectors. We were present at all times and were very impressed with the work and his communication skills. He finished his work over 30 days early. We selected Byler Home Builders because of the quality work he did for us on an earlier project installing doors requiring some custom work. We would hire them again for any project we might have and would give them an outstanding reference to anyone that asked how they did. David started this project as our contractor and ended as our friend read less
House Builders in Dover
- Business Description:Ellis Home Improvement Services, located in Townsend, Delaware, has been serving Delaware & the Tri-State Area for 20 years! This family owned and operated home improvement company is available to take on large and small projects that your household needs! From Home Remodeling to Exterior Paint to Complete Home Additions, Ellis Home Improvement Services is available to turn your House into a Home! #EllisHomeService read lessRecent Review:Excellent! We are thrilled with the quality of the work and the price. We have recommended them to family members that are looking to have work done.Ryan R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and excellent. The shed looked absolutely beautiful. The prices were good and reasonable. He was nice person. He was completely professional. He knew what he was doing read lessMarion B.
- Business Description:We have two locations to service our customers. Newark and Harbeson. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. BBB rated A+. Our clean professionally lettered trucks and employees with company shirts and jackets are easily recognizable. Employees are screened so you will know they are qualified to work on your project. Our estimators will meet with you and walk you thru your project and give you a free detailed estimate. If you decide to move forward a project manager will work with you thru th.. read lessRecent Review:We thought the prices were extremely fair and the bid was very detailed. We were really happy to have this work done. There were some glitches of course, but Rick made it right when we called him for assistance and clarification. They did a great job and they will come back to do our kitchen as soon as we're ready read lessMelissa T.
- Business Description:We are a small general contracting company that have been in business since 1991. We specialize in home additions, garages and remodeling. We also specialize in siding and exterior water damage repair. As a general contractor we do all aspects of work on a home. As I am the owner I am over seeing and working on each of my jobs. I also have subcontractors that handle various parts of the job for my company that specialize in certain areas like electric, plumbing, hvac,etc. When we do a projec.. read lessRecent Review:For those looking for a reputable, local contractor who is reliable, reasonably priced and meticulous about his work, contact Diamond State Contractors , Terry Lane 302-670-9935). He remodeled the whole outside of my house with new siding, windows and dormers. He also does kitchen/baths and decks. I did not have to worry about him doing shoddy work and covering it up. If he made a mistake, he pointed it out to me and immediately fixed it. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I’ve researched a lot of contractors and was extremely happy with them and get so many compliments from my neighbors! He is a busy guy so if you can get him as your contractor it’s worth the wait if he is busy read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon.. read lessRecent Review:Did a great job very nice people to work withLinda E.
- Business Description:Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Sa.. read lessRecent Review:It’s not often that a reviewer praises a contractor for what he DIDN’T do. Austin Ireland, the owner and operator of Drytek, didn’t propose spending several thousand dollars on encapsulating my wet crawl space. He said that in my case encapsulation might not be cost effective. You see, my 50 year-old home’s foundation consists of 8”x 8” wood posts, with the foundation’s perimeter enclosed by 1”x 6” boards, slatted to allow for ventilation. The layout of my irregular crawl space posed other installation problems as well. Among other things, insulation panels would need to be installed to form walls in addition to the vapor barrier and a large dehumidifier. Four contractors/salespersons preceded Drytek’s Austin Ireland. One simply said there’s nothing that can be done. Another proposed encapsulating the crawl space from the OUTSIDE, but thankfully never followed up. Another did an evaluation, but never returned my calls. Dryzone wanted $8,500 but offered a pressure tactic $425 discount if I signed a vague contract the same day the salesman came. Later the salesperson said the installation of insulation boards would raise the cost significantly. The salesperson at Dryzone also said he would call back with details, but didn’t. Drytek’s Austin Ireland, on the other hand, took more time than any of the others to carefully examine my crawl space. I crawled with him as he pointed out the condition of my crawl space and the challenges of encapsulation. By this time, my own research had better prepared me to better evaluate proposals. I found him to be knowledgeable, straightforward and honest. I was a highly motivated prospective customer. Last year a HVAC system had been installed with the air handler, electronics, and ductwork in my crawl space. The moisture in the crawl space last summer was degrading the new system. So what did Austin Ireland of Drytek propose? Four centrifugal snail fans joined together by extension cords, placed strategically in the crawl space. These are not exhaust fans to ventilate, but rather air movers like you may have seen in public bathrooms to dry floors. He even showed me what to do, and wouldn’t take any payment for his visit. After investing $400 the next day at Home Depot , I located the fans, connected the extension cords to the receptacles in the fans and waited for the heat and humidity to test Austin Ireland’s theory. It is now six weeks later and we have had three prolonged periods of hot, humid weather during which I have activated the fans. THE CRAWL SPACE HAS STAYED AS DRY AS A BONE. Amazing! The vast majority of wet crawl spaces need to be encapsulated; mine did not. But it took a trustworthy expert whose ethics mattered more than profit to present the best solution for me. Austin Ireland, owner and operator of Drytek, is that person read lessDale A.
- Business Description:We are a small company and we prefer it that way so we can maintain the quality control standards applied to all of our projects. We hold those same standards for our sub-contractors, all of our employees are subject to random drug screening and we maintain are a zero tolerance workplace. We are licensed, bonded and insured with a zero incidents since starting the business in 2003. Our goals are quality and safety for our customers and employees. We are proud to serve the area and are looking.. read lessRecent Review:Both drywall and interior painting was performed extremely well...very satisfied.Darren W.
- Business Description:Hydroshield of Delmarva is a family owned and operated service. John and Denise Bateman are both native Sussex Countians and live in Lewes, Delaware with their two sons, Ben and Mike,and their yellow lab puppy, Kendel. Additional DBA - Bateman Enterprises LLC. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They cleaned the white tile in our shower prior to the installation of a new full glass door installed. Denise did a fabulous job. Tile looks brand new! Then they came back and sealed the new shower door. Looking great. Very professional; helpful; honest, friendly and did great work. I highly recommend this company and when I get 4 new toilets, I plan to have them come back and seal them (I didn't even know that could be done until I talked to Denise about it). We have very hard water which leaves awful brown stains. Can't wait to get new ones read lessJoan P.
- Business Description:*5% OFF ANY Basement Waterproofing or Foundation Repair Job* *0% APR Financing For Qualified Applicants* Specializing in custom solutions for all types of basement waterproofing, exterior drainage, mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, moisture and humidity control, radon systems, concrete repair, structural repair, crack injection, sump pump installation, landscaping, & cosmetic reconstruction read lessRecent Review:It went well. Work was started within a short time and finished within estimate given. Crew had to return the next week to install washing machine drainage after concrete cured. All material was removed from the site at the end of the job read lessJohn M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated commercial construction, home improvement (MHIC #86372) and new home construction company (MD Home Builder #3364) with over 20 years experience. Renovations, home remodeling and additions, new home construction, custom homes - your plans or ours and modular homes, decks/screened porches, window replacement, finished basements, kitchen and bath remodeling. read lessRecent Review:We moved into our “Forever Home” which had an unfinished basement. Since this is going to be our “Forever Home” we decided to get our basement finished. We did our research on several home improvement companies and decided to go with B Square Construction Inc. We are very happy with our remodeled/finished basement. It looks great!! They presented us with a fair contract within our budget. They arrived on time, cleaned up behinds themselves, kept us updated and has great customer service. We love our basement and we are extremely please with the outcome. Thank you B Square Construction Inc. We highly recommend B Square Construction Inc. if you plan to upgrade your home. Stan & Gladys Delaware read lessStan D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Dover Afb
home builders in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 HOME IMPROVEMENT112 VONDAWAY DR
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- Aml Top Quality Construction105 Port Ct
- Anglin Construction873 Salem Church Road
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey
- Artisan Interiors & Exteriors
- Artistic Designs 46 Stone Ridge Dr
- ATLANTIC HOMES20684 JOHN J WILLIAMS HWY 1
- AW Viohl Contracting LLC950 Ridge Road B2
- A-1 HOME IMPROVEMENT
- B and D Contracting684 Forest Street
- B Best Property Maintanence & Lanscaping LLC762 Hopewell Dr
- B Square Construction Inc.22849 Peaviner Rd
- Bartlett & LLC392 Hopewell Drive
- Basement Encapsulation148 Winners Circle
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Bay Life Construction LLC 2936 Paradise Alley Rd
- Bay Life Electric604 Admiral Dr Apt 448
- Bayside Fenwick Island31252 Americana Parkway
- Bayside Roofing Inc26 General Torbert Dr
- Big Bad Wolf Construction Co. LLC752 Dorchester Ct
- Blue Heron Builders, LLC15 Albert Place
- Blue Ridge Builders1475 Middleneck Rd. .
- Builders Delaware37197 Lord Baltimore Ln
Ocean View, Delaware
- Byler Home Builders LLC3083 Bryants Corner Rd
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B and D Contracting
- C & M CUSTOM HOMES951 N STATE ST
- Cannon Home Improvement Services LLC455 Topaz Cir
- CDBContracting,Llc20066 Delaware ave
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Church Design and Building Services505 Troon Rd
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc3351 Redden Ferry Rd
- CORNER TO CORNER CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 60133
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- COVILL CONSTRUCTION LLC19720 QUEEN ST
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- CSW Contracting LLC22131 Cypress Rd
- C & M CUSTOM HOMES
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC2392 Flat Iron Rd
- DELMARVA POLE BUILDING SUPPLY317 N LAYTON AVE
- Dewson Construction Company7 S Lincoln St
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Diamond State Contractors10983 Benson Rd
- DICK ENNIS22357 JOHN J WILLIAMS HWY
- DNT BUILDERS5079 N. Dupont HWY Suit 1
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC
- East Coast Shutters & Awnings117 Dixon St
- Ellis Home Improvement Services1 Brook Ramble Ln
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- East Coast Shutters & Awnings
- Madrid Construction LLC5700 Kirkwood Highway 206
- Mardel General Contractors1729 Dixie Line Rd
- MARK A SMITH1998 MITTEN ST
- Marsh Construction CompanyP.O. Box 259
- Martin Construction Services LLC340 W Chestnut Hill RD
- Matera Builders601 Bay Ave
Ocean City, New Jersey
- Michael Marino Inc.3 Clemson Court
- Mid-Atlantic Timber Frames34 S Vintage Rd
- Modern Renovations LLC5 Speer Rd.
- MR SUNROOM, INC. PROFESSIONAL REMODELING18302 Deer Forest Rd
- Madrid Construction LLC
- Ottinger services28509 Pocohontas Ave
- Ottinger services
- SCUSE ENTERPRISE INC2027 Smyrna Leipsic Rd
- Sea Light Design BuildP.O.Box 246
Bethany Beach, Delaware
- Simplex Industries1 Simplex Dr.
- Sparcules Contracting, LLC3719 willow grove road
Camden Wyoming, Delaware
- Spicer Bros. Construction Inc.32221 Beaver Run Dr
- Spirit Building Concepts792 Massey Church Road
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- Stewart Construction5 woodbury ct
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SCUSE ENTERPRISE INC