If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Lincoln, DE
There are 13 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Lincoln
- Turn Key ConstructionExcellent communication. Very efficient, projects completed ahead of schedule. Any questions were addressed immediately and completely resolved to our satisfaction. Provided relevant and valuable consultation. A pleasure to deal with. Extremely satisfied.
- Barone Built Inc.Barone Built has many outstanding qualities but three really come to mind, integrity, honesty and craftsmanship! Integrity - work is performed timely, independently and without issue! Honesty - Prices are fair, firm and good advice is provided that are in the customers best interest! Craftsmanship - work is high quality designed to last and will impress you and your friends with its expertise read less
- Barone Built Inc.Excellent! David was very easy to work with through the entire process. They finished on time and on budget! Definitely recommend them!
- Barone Built Inc.Barone Built, inc. constructed my current house, which I purchased in 2019. If you are looking for a skilled builder that has integrity, quick response time and outstanding communication use Barone Built, inc. I have had very few issues occur, but when they have Barone was quick to get the right people on the job. I highly recommend their services read less
- Barone Built Inc.I have used Barone Built several times. David and his crews are professional and get the jobs done. We had a bathroom remodeled, foyer redone, deck worked on. 👍
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, IncHe was timely and he put up a temporary curtain barrier to avoid the dust. He was very clean and very efficient.
- Atlantic Coast Builders LLCExcellent. Extremely professional company and all workers were neat, careful, hard working and polite. Job was done when scheduled and completed on time. My house looks brand new with the new roof. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the work they did, the way everything was handled and I highly recommend Henry and his team to anyone who needs roofing done. In fact, we want this company to build our next house and are going to start searching for property right away. Kudos Atlantic Coast Builders!! And thank you Angie's List for finding them for us read less
- Diamond State ContractorsTerry, the owner, was very professional, courteous, and on-time. He detailed every aspect of the job to you in a way that would make sense, and would let me know immediately if any issues arose due to unforeseen circumstances. He was always quick in his responses and very easy to communicate with if I had any questions. He worked with me on a couple decisions that I made that I changed my mind on after signing the contract. Everything was done with meticulous detail and looks absolutely gorgeous. My wife and I are very happy that we chose Terry to do this job and love the new space that he made possible upstairs. I will definitely use him for any future projects read less
- Robert W. Powell IncMr. Powell responded quickly. He pointed out a few things that needed attention that I had missed. He made a few suggestions about how to do the job better, which I really appreciated. Then the work got done very soon after that. The men who came to my house were professional and they did an excellent job. They cleaned up the area. I would definitely call on this contractor again for small and medium size jobs around my house and for both painting and construction read less
- Insight HomesWe have a beautiful, energy efficient home! The process was seamless and the team that Insight assembled was fabulous. Heather took over once the contract was ratified. She did a fabulous job guiding us through the selection process and keeping us up to date with the construction progress. Doug was the site supervisor and emailed pictures periodically to Heather so we could see the house as it was being constructed. Doug was very hands on when we went on our pre-sheetrock walk through. Within days of our closing Doug assembled contractors to come back and touch up any outstanding issues. Working with the mortgage representative, Richard to the settlement coordinator, Ann, each person was as good as the last. Insight spent time hiring these individuals to serve their clients and make for a seamless process. We could not be happier with our home and the professionals that we worked with along the way. Of course there were some issues with the house, there always is in any new construction purchase, however, it is the way that Insight stepped up and resolved the problems that made the difference. If you are thinking about a new home in Sussex County, Delaware, don't hesitate to hire Insight! Regards, Nancy & Peter O'Brien (from NJ) Black Creek Cove Georgetown, D read less
House Builders in Lincoln
- Business Description:Ellis Home Improvement Services, located in Townsend, Delaware, has been serving Delaware & the Tri-State Area for 20 years! This family owned and operated home improvement company is available to take on large and small projects that your household needs! From Home Remodeling to Exterior Paint to Complete Home Additions, Ellis Home Improvement Services is available to turn your House into a Home! #EllisHomeService read lessRecent Review:Excellent! We are thrilled with the quality of the work and the price. We have recommended them to family members that are looking to have work done.Ryan R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and excellent. The shed looked absolutely beautiful. The prices were good and reasonable. He was nice person. He was completely professional. He knew what he was doing read lessMarion B.
- Business Description:We have two locations to service our customers. Newark and Harbeson. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. BBB rated A+. Our clean professionally lettered trucks and employees with company shirts and jackets are easily recognizable. Employees are screened so you will know they are qualified to work on your project. Our estimators will meet with you and walk you thru your project and give you a free detailed estimate. If you decide to move forward a project manager will work with you thru th.. read lessRecent Review:We thought the prices were extremely fair and the bid was very detailed. We were really happy to have this work done. There were some glitches of course, but Rick made it right when we called him for assistance and clarification. They did a great job and they will come back to do our kitchen as soon as we're ready read lessMelissa T.
- Business Description:M. Phippin Contracting is proud to be a family owned and operated Construction Company! With 25 years of experience in the industry as a full service contractor who believes in earning trust and establishing relationships with our customers. We will never cut corners or use inferior products! M. Phippin Contracting is proud to collaborate with selected contractors on the Eastern Shore to ensure the best project outcomes! We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated, with hone.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job and the tile work was outstanding. Mike was really good to work with and very efficient. I was very pleased with the finished product.Joyce M.
- Business Description:We are a small general contracting company that have been in business since 1991. We specialize in home additions, garages and remodeling. We also specialize in siding and exterior water damage repair. As a general contractor we do all aspects of work on a home. As I am the owner I am over seeing and working on each of my jobs. I also have subcontractors that handle various parts of the job for my company that specialize in certain areas like electric, plumbing, hvac,etc. When we do a projec.. read lessRecent Review:For those looking for a reputable, local contractor who is reliable, reasonably priced and meticulous about his work, contact Diamond State Contractors , Terry Lane 302-670-9935). He remodeled the whole outside of my house with new siding, windows and dormers. He also does kitchen/baths and decks. I did not have to worry about him doing shoddy work and covering it up. If he made a mistake, he pointed it out to me and immediately fixed it. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I’ve researched a lot of contractors and was extremely happy with them and get so many compliments from my neighbors! He is a busy guy so if you can get him as your contractor it’s worth the wait if he is busy read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:We are your "One Stop" Contractor. No job too big or too small.Recent Review:The service was outstanding. They took care and help us to select the products. I give kudos to Chis and 5 stars. I would recommend them to anyone. They were reliable and great sense of ownership.Nancy F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated commercial construction, home improvement (MHIC #86372) and new home construction company (MD Home Builder #3364) with over 20 years experience. Renovations, home remodeling and additions, new home construction, custom homes - your plans or ours and modular homes, decks/screened porches, window replacement, finished basements, kitchen and bath remodeling. read lessRecent Review:We moved into our “Forever Home” which had an unfinished basement. Since this is going to be our “Forever Home” we decided to get our basement finished. We did our research on several home improvement companies and decided to go with B Square Construction Inc. We are very happy with our remodeled/finished basement. It looks great!! They presented us with a fair contract within our budget. They arrived on time, cleaned up behinds themselves, kept us updated and has great customer service. We love our basement and we are extremely please with the outcome. Thank you B Square Construction Inc. We highly recommend B Square Construction Inc. if you plan to upgrade your home. Stan & Gladys Delaware read lessStan D.
- Business Description:Ballard Mensua Architecture, led by Seth Ballard, NCARB, AIA, is a boutique architecture firm with a focus on creating truly custom designs and solutions for our clients. We have very strong vendor and contractor relationships, a result of our detailed understanding of construction. Unlike many architects, who like to design and then hand over control to the builder, Ballard Mensua maintains control of management of the project throughout construction. We have a unique cost-study process that.. read lessRecent Review:We just finished a spectacular custom home project in McLean, VA and we are so very grateful to Seth Ballard and his team! If you are considering hiring his firm, look no further. There can be no better architect in the DC/VA/MD area – and his pricing is more than fair. We first picked Seth because we loved his architectural style and heard that he had a reputation for ensuring that his plans are executed with impeccable precision and attention to quality. Also, his references were stellar….without exception, his former clients offered glowing praise for his talent, diligence, and follow-through. And now that we are former clients, we understand why. We always knew we were going to have a gem of a home with Seth at the helm. What we did not fully appreciate at the beginning was his proven ability to help us STAY ON BUDGET and his deep bench of connections with first-rate contractors and subcontractors who were prepared to bend over backward to meet Seth’s exacting standards. Here are just a few highlights from our experience: CONCEPT PHASE: During the initial meetings at our home, Seth went the extra mile to learn all about our lifestyle, future needs, architectural likes/dislikes, and budget. During this stage of the process, he would effortlessly make freehand drawings to help us visualize potential styles and layouts. We ultimately elected to go with a craftsman design, with lots of wood features inside and out. PICKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY: Seth joined us for car rides through the local neighborhoods, helping us to scout out the property that was best suited for our construction plans – free of any potential HOA or permitting snafus. DESIGN: With Seth’s guidance, we iterated on different design options. The design phase was high-tech and highly visual. Lots of 2D and 3D elevations, plus 360-degree videos. At each step, Seth clearly identified the estimated construction cost, and we would make decisions about what to dial-up and what to dial-down. For example, we elected to go with a cheaper asphalt roof (rather than slate), but with a more premium window. There were literally dozens of choices like that, and Seth did a superb job of helping us to make the right trade-offs and to “value engineer” the house. PICKING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR AND SUBS: One of the things that distinguishes Seth from the competition is that he works closely with a handful of contractors and subcontractors who have already been “pre-screened” for excellence. Seth connected us with a general contractor who was not only honest and diligent, but whose carpentry was truly “artisan grade.” Seth also drew upon a stable of outstanding subcontractors – in areas such as HVAC/plumbing, electrical/lighting, structural engineering, cabinetry, tile, drywall/paint, countertops, hardwood flooring, landscaping, etc. It was perfectly clear that these subs were striving to deliver the highest quality and exemplary service. Why? Because Seth was an important source of repeat business for them. This made them extremely responsive. BUDGETING: Seth developed detailed spreadsheets estimating costs for every aspect of the project, as well as options for “enhancements.” Once we made our choices, he was instrumental in securing a FLAT FEE CONTRACT with the builder (inclusive of subs) for everything we wanted. To provide even more control over the cost, the agreement specified that certain items would be “owner provided, contractor installed.” This meant that, regardless of whether we bought pricey appliances or tile or flooring, it would have no impact of the builder’s fees. To his credit, Seth’s estimates were quite accurate, and the project stayed on budget. ARCHITECT FEES: We negotiated a flat fee for Seth’s architectural services, and got way more than we bargained for. We had no idea Seth would stay so engaged throughout the project -- micromanaging every detail, and even offering interior design suggestions (e.g., stains and paints, cabinet and window designs, furniture layouts, etc.). It became clear that, regardless of how much we had agreed to pay in fees, Seth was “all in,” and was committed to ensuring that the end result was perfection. To be sure, in any large construction project, there will be some hiccups. But this was yet another area where Seth shined. Rather than being indifferent, or pointing the finger at those who were actually at fault, he would step up to “own the problem” and take charge until the issue was resolved. In one such case, he developed a design tweak that saved us money and produced a more beautiful result in the process. We never had to stress too much, because we knew Seth was 100% engaged and we could trust that the final work product would be a treasure of a home. One final thought. While Seth’s tremendous talent is obviously perfect for large custom projects, we have no doubt that he can deliver outstanding value for smaller home renovations too. When we did kitchen/bath renovations in our prior home, we naively thought that a “design-and-build” firm would deliver the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done so much better hiring Seth as the independent architect and separately hiring a builder who would be accountable to the architect. The result would have been better quality construction, a better value, and far less stress. So whether you are about to embark on a modest remodel or getting ready to “dream big” with a new custom home, look no further than Ballard Mensua Architecture read lessjack l.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Turn Key Construction mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate toda read lessRecent Review:Very successful remodel of rental condo unit with lots of positive feedback from management company and friends. Remodel was finished in timeframe promised and within agreed upon budget. Ray kept in close touch during the entire project and addressed all of our concerns promptly. Would highly recommend Ray and his team! They really go the 'extra mile' to ensure customer satisfaction read lessKelly D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Dover Afb
- Long Neck
- Rehoboth Beach
- Wye Mills
home builders in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A to Z First Builders LLC87 Gardenia Blvd
- American Builder LLC
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- Aml Top Quality Construction105 Port Ct
- Artisan Interiors & Exteriors
- ARTISTIC RENOVATIONS112 Charmuth rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Atlantic Coast Builders LLC28515 Dupont Blvd
- Avid Builders LLC1054 Paradise Alley Road
- A to Z First Builders LLC
- B & M Electric Inc19460 Savannah Rd
- B Square Construction Inc.22849 Peaviner Rd
- Bailey Builders29615 Woodgate Dr
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Bay Life Construction LLC 2936 Paradise Alley Rd
- Bayside Roofing Inc26 General Torbert Dr
- Beracah Homes Inc9590 Nantcke Bus Pk Dr
- Bill Rust Plumbing Inc64 Deer Valley Rd
- Blue Heron Builders, LLC15 Albert Place
- Brendon Warfel Construction940 Ne Front St
- Burnite Homes, LLC26770 Whiteleysburg Rd
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B & M Electric Inc
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS8467 RUM RIDGE RD
- Camenisch Company Inc.302 Chestnut St
- Carl Deputy & Son Builders, LLC5564 LITTLE MASTENS CORNER RD
- CDBContracting,Llc20066 Delaware ave
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Cherry Innovations32411 Mount Pleasant Road
- collins wood Products205 South Main St.
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc3351 Redden Ferry Rd
- CUSTOM FRAMERS INCPO Box 261
- C E MILLS GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC2392 Flat Iron Rd
- Del-Coast Design & Build LLCPO Box 62
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Diamond State Contractors10983 Benson Rd
- Don Grebe Construction25074 Indian Branch Rd
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC
- El's Painting, LLC153 clayton ave
- Ellis Home Improvement Services1 Brook Ramble Ln
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Excel Builders32183 Dupont Blvd Ste 8
- El's Painting, LLC
- M and T Enterprises Inc.21055 Cubbage Pond Dr.
- M. R. Hurst Contracting LLC31722 Coveys Landing Road
- Malco International Designer/Builder816 meadow point rd
- Mallard Exteriors, Inc.103 Whayland Dr
- Malone Homes & Home Improvement1131 Salisbury Blvd Suite A1
- Martin Construction Services LLC340 W Chestnut Hill RD
- Matera Builders601 Bay Ave
Ocean City, New Jersey
- MICHAEL G MILES CONSTRUCTION22960 SPARKS RD
- Mid-Atlantic Timber Frames34 S Vintage Rd
- MIKE LEWIS CUSTOM CARPENTRY501 MAPLE CT
- Miracle Builders LLC22495 Lewes Georgetown Hwy
- MORNING STAR CONSTRUCTION103 WOOD DUCK CT
- M and T Enterprises Inc.
- Ronald M Coffin General Contractors IncPO Box 1677
- Ronald M Coffin General Contractors Inc
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services30070 Deer Harbour Dr
- Underwood Contracting and Solar Services
- WARFEL CONSTRUCTION246 S REHOBOTH BLVD
- WEAVER'S CONSTRUCTION INC6806 CANTERBURY RD
- WILBER CONSTRUCTION1625 BAY RD
- Wilkinson Homes1020 Broad Run Rd
- WILLEY & CO10254 Stone Creek Drive Suite 1
- Winstar Builders142 Bryants Corner Rd
- WARFEL CONSTRUCTION
- Yoder & Sons Construction LLC10222 Woodyard Rd.
- Yoder & Sons Construction LLC