Falling asleep to the purring of your favorite feline is great, but the dream quickly turns to a nightmare when you feel those biting fleas. So how do you get rid of those dreadful cat fleas for good?
Get matched with top pest control services in Harbeson, DE
There are 3 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Exterminator Service Reviews in Harbeson
- Green Pest ManagementHeather provided exceptional service! She is true asset to the Green Pest Management team! The service is unmatched and one to be emulated!
- Reilly's Pest Control IncI’ve hired Bill multiple times for my home and my office. In my opinion, he is the absolute best in his profession. I would highly recommend Bill to everyone looking to put an end to their pest problems.
- Green Pest ManagementThe technician provided exceptional service! I have used other pest management services in the past, by far they are the best!
- Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control IncAs I am located in the Fort Myers area I was most pleasantly surprised to learn this firm would provide service to me from their Tampa headquarters. Their exceptional rating was my reason for contacting them and they lived up to that rating. Their pricing was highly competitive and their salesperson's professional manner exceeded any of the 4 Fort Myers firms also contacted prior to selection for servie. I would highly recommend they be contacted for evaluation/pricing should anyone in the Fort Myers area require termite extermination services
- Complete Tree ServiceThe team (5-6 guys) that showed up did an excellent job, especially Sean. Safely cut down and removed 10 trees including 2-3 large ones of which 1 was growing through a deck (on purpose) and impinging on the roofline. In addition, went through dozens of trees on property and removed well over 100 dead branches or branches near the house and roof. Removed and chipped everything in truck on the street, swept and blew everything on property and couldn't tell they were there after they left. Very clean and neat. Highly recommend them
- Taylor Termite & Pest Control, LLCI WAS a paying customer of Taylor Pest Control and maintained a contract for pest services. The technician that serviced my property was the ONLY reason I stayed as long as I did with this company. I am no longer a customer because of the following: Office staff is incompetent, lies and has failed to respond to service requests. Brad Taylor whom I was told was the owner, would rather cover for them instead of provide the services that I paid for. My initial issue was that I signed a contract and it was subsequently lost by office staff and I did not receive service for months until I inquired about why my property has not been sprayed in about six months. Second, after never having a pest issue since purchasing this property in 2018, I had an ant infestation this past Friday and called to request service since I had a contract with them. I left a message at 9am after no one answered the business phone. I called back multiple times throughout the morning because with Easter being on Sunday and family coming to visit, I did not want to spend the holiday with ants crawling all around the house and guests. Finally, later in the day, I get a call from Taylor Pest and was advised that they were closed "since it was a Federal holiday" I was perplexed as I knew this was not true, and advised the caller of such. The story then changed and was then advised that the reason now was because they are a small company and like to treat their staff well. I guess Brad thinks it is more important to give a three day weekend for your employees than to provide services for your customers? I guess you rather your customers jump through phone prompts and leave messages rather than just advising that the business decided to close on a normal workday without notice. Anyway, after getting the runaround from them and the caller not being able to advise whether someone could come out or if I would be charged an additional fee "for emergency service", I decided to go out myself and purchase supplies to get rid of the ants. Yesterday (Monday) morning, I again called about the issue and was advised that Brad would contact me to schedule service. I did not hear him. Today, I called and after again explaining my issues with the office staff, I was eventually left a voicemail advising that I would not receive service until Thursday (a week later) which I felt was ridiculous given the circumstances. I called the office and the phone was answered by the owner (Brad Taylor) who after hearing that being a current and up to date customer with a service contract, I was not satisfied with the timeframe of waiting a week for emergency service. He decided that a contract doesn't matter and said they were no longer going to provide the service that I paid for and to look elsewhere for my pest control needs. Brad Taylor tried to state his reasoning was because of the way I treated his staff; however, if calmly providing feedback to the office staff of a company about their shortfalls and how a company that values their customer should have handled the situation is "wrong" then I don't want to continue service with this company and you probably don't want to be served by them either. I would like to add that I had not talked to the office staff between the time Brad left a voicemail advising that I was on the schedule for Thursday and my calling him to let him know my concern about the wait. So, his rational about the reason for terminating service was a lie. Now I know his office staff get their values
- DSN Pest Services, Inc.It was good he was less expensive very thorough with explaining the work made sure I understood and it was clear.
- PEST PROScott was extremely thorough and professional. He was very patient and knowledgeable when answering my many questions. After working with him just this first visit, I feel totally confident in what Pest Pro has to offer. I can recommend Pest Pro without any hesitation.
- PEST PROScott was a "GEM." He was engaging as well as very educated in his profession. He made us feel as though we were in the best of hands and guaranteed our satisfaction. He explained the products that would be used and their impact on the environment as well as human safety concerns. He was thorough, professional, and took time to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone
- PEST PROI called the morning of May 30th, 2013, and spoke with the owner Scott Davis. He thought he might be able to arrive that afternoon. He called later in the day to advise he would be at my home within 1/2 hr. Scott arrived with one of his employees, Nate. Both men were extremely professional. While Nate sprayed the outside perimeter Scott inspected and advised of potential problem areas. Scott sprayed the inside of the house. We have two dogs and Scott assured me the spray being used was not toxic to them. He also explained that he wouldn't use anything in someone's home that he wouldn't use in his home. The next morning I was finding dead ants. Scott explained the various pest control plans he offered with respective pricing. I chose the plan which included a termite inspection. Since it was late that day Scott emailed me with a date, June 4th, and time he could perform the termite inspection. The day before he called to ask if we could reschedule to June 6th. We were able to set up a time that was convenient for me. He arrived at the scheduled time. Scott rechecked the outside perimeter and felt he needed to retreat for ants as there was still some evidence of activity due to heavy rains. Scott did not charge for the second application. I researched Angie's List when I sought a company for pest control and was very impressed with the comments I reviewed for Scott's company. Having worked in a Customer Service capacity for some thirty years I am extremely appreciative when the owner/president of a company has such a wonderful working ethic
Last update on September 22, 2022
Pest Control Companies in Harbeson, DE
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Carpet beetles can damage carpets, wool, and other fibers. Find out how to get rid of carpet beetles before they cause any further destruction.
From the hooded skunk to the Eastern spotted skunk, learn how to identify common types of skunks you may see in your backyard or digging through your trash.
Find pest exterminators in
- Long Neck,
- Rehoboth Beach,
- Ocean View,
- Bethany Beach,
- Fenwick Island,
- Ocean City,
Pest Exterminators in Harbeson, DE
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Green Pest Management18 Boulden Cir
New Castle, Delaware 19720
- Green Pest Management
- Masters Pest & Termite Control25413 Draper Rd
Milton, Delaware 19968
- Masters Pest & Termite Control
- Orkin - Salisbury724 E Main St
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
- Orkin - Salisbury
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 58951350 First State Blvd
Newport, Delaware 19804
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5895
- United Exterminators Inc131 Front St
Frederica, Delaware 19946
- United Exterminators Inc
- Viking Pest Control - Bridgewater711 East Main St
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
- Viking Pest Control - Bridgewater