Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Harbeson, DE
There are 5 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Harbeson
- Complete Tree ServiceThe team (5-6 guys) that showed up did an excellent job, especially Sean. Safely cut down and removed 10 trees including 2-3 large ones of which 1 was growing through a deck (on purpose) and impinging on the roofline. In addition, went through dozens of trees on property and removed well over 100 dead branches or branches near the house and roof. Removed and chipped everything in truck on the street, swept and blew everything on property and couldn't tell they were there after they left. Very clean and neat. Highly recommend them
- D C Watkins CompanyIt went very well, came out the next day, educated me on other bugs; answered any and all questions that I had. Excellent service - professional and a gentleman and easy to work with. Reasonable price! He responded within 35 minutes.
- Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control IncAs I am located in the Fort Myers area I was most pleasantly surprised to learn this firm would provide service to me from their Tampa headquarters. Their exceptional rating was my reason for contacting them and they lived up to that rating. Their pricing was highly competitive and their salesperson's professional manner exceeded any of the 4 Fort Myers firms also contacted prior to selection for servie. I would highly recommend they be contacted for evaluation/pricing should anyone in the Fort Myers area require termite extermination services
- DSN Pest Services, Inc.It was good he was less expensive very thorough with explaining the work made sure I understood and it was clear.
- PEST PROOverall, our experience with Pest Pro has been great... I have referred some people to this company as well. They are very reliable and if I have any issues all I have to do is Call them and with the day they are at my house taking care of my issue.
- PEST PROWe were referred to PestPRO by a friend who is very particular about who he does business with - and we can certainly see why. Scott and his crew were very professional. They gave us a time window for their arrival then called back with a 30 minute eta. They were considerate of our property and took the time to explain the treatment they provided. Scott went over the paperwork with us and gave us some suggestions for preventing pests in the yard and around the house. The only thing they left behind were dead bugs and a very satisfied customer
- PEST PROI called the morning of May 30th, 2013, and spoke with the owner Scott Davis. He thought he might be able to arrive that afternoon. He called later in the day to advise he would be at my home within 1/2 hr. Scott arrived with one of his employees, Nate. Both men were extremely professional. While Nate sprayed the outside perimeter Scott inspected and advised of potential problem areas. Scott sprayed the inside of the house. We have two dogs and Scott assured me the spray being used was not toxic to them. He also explained that he wouldn't use anything in someone's home that he wouldn't use in his home. The next morning I was finding dead ants. Scott explained the various pest control plans he offered with respective pricing. I chose the plan which included a termite inspection. Since it was late that day Scott emailed me with a date, June 4th, and time he could perform the termite inspection. The day before he called to ask if we could reschedule to June 6th. We were able to set up a time that was convenient for me. He arrived at the scheduled time. Scott rechecked the outside perimeter and felt he needed to retreat for ants as there was still some evidence of activity due to heavy rains. Scott did not charge for the second application. I researched Angie's List when I sought a company for pest control and was very impressed with the comments I reviewed for Scott's company. Having worked in a Customer Service capacity for some thirty years I am extremely appreciative when the owner/president of a company has such a wonderful working ethic
- PEST PROService was excellent. On time. Thorough. Described what was being done and asked if we had any concerns or questions.
- PEST PROScott was a "GEM." He was engaging as well as very educated in his profession. He made us feel as though we were in the best of hands and guaranteed our satisfaction. He explained the products that would be used and their impact on the environment as well as human safety concerns. He was thorough, professional, and took time to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone
- PEST PROScott was extremely thorough and professional. He was very patient and knowledgeable when answering my many questions. After working with him just this first visit, I feel totally confident in what Pest Pro has to offer. I can recommend Pest Pro without any hesitation.
Pest Control Companies in Harbeson
- Business Description:At Green Pest Management, we offer dependable residential and commercial pest control services. We provide our employees with thorough training to ensure the job is done right the first time around. We offer a variety of options to control a multitude of different pests, including mosquitoes and ticks, ants, wasps, mice, and much more. We know that nobody wants to be in a position where they need to call their local pest control company, but you can count on us to be there for you when you ne..Recent Review:Always very thorough and targeted towards the customer needs. Very responsive when called. Excellent from customer service through the technicians every time.David B.
- Business Description:Viking Pest is a full-service pest management company servicing New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Eastern Shore of Maryland for over 40 years. We offer services ranging from common pests like ants, spiders, and mosquitoes, to termites, bed bugs, bird control, mice control, and several more! Whether you're dealing with an existing pest problem or are looking to prevent a future issue, our team has offices close to your location. Viking's innovative pest control solution, SMART, is a 24..Recent Review:They did well and eliminated the issues I was having with mice, hornets, laid down traps and performed a spraying across the yard. They listened to the issues I was having and had different chemicals for the various types of insectsBenjamin L.
- Business Description:Founded in 2007, Liberty Inspection Group has become the premier property inspection service in the greater Philadelphia/MidAtlantic area. Today, Liberty Inspection Group assists thousands of property buyers and sellers every year. Whether you are in the process of selling your property or buying a home for the first time, we have the knowledge to make the process as smooth as possible. Liberty Inspection Group has become a trusted name for consistent, thorough, and professional inspectionsRecent Review:Scheduled home inspection with Adam Smith and he was very professional. Was very patient in answering all my questions and addressing concerns. He took proper pictures of all the areas inspected and walked through each thing he was looking at and why and which things needed to be fixed on priority. I would definitely recommenManinder D.
- Business Description:We are a professional Lawn Care company .We will do everything we can to keep your yard healthy and green. Ask about free fertilization for 1st time customers.We regard our environment especially ,our water supply as precious and irreplaceable. We do everything we possibly can to limit the impact we have ,on our environmentRecent Review:This is an update of a previous review. DVH Turf Management did refund me for the applications I did not receive. Larry also offered me an Elite Program at their cost for 2019, which I accepted. I am sure that with a full year of their service the yard will be back to looking greatPat B.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible.Recent Review:I used their service for two seasons, and received 7 treatments plus an Aearation & Overseeing at the end during each season. I must say that their formula works because after the first couple of treatments, my yard went from a dirt pile to sprouting full, very green grass. At the end of the two seasons, most of my yard came in, with the exception of a few bald spots near the garden. I gave them a C for price, because they are on the higher side when compared to other services-particularly the aeration service. I do like that their customer guarantee provides that they will come back out and repeat your last treatment if you aren't satisfied or aren't seeing results, and I've only had to do that twice in two seasons. Unfortunately, if you aren't home to catch the service tech who is treating your lawn, it's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone directly from the office. Calls always go through a central customer service line, and I've never spoken to my service tech, even after leaving a message or two. Which is why I gave them a C on responsivenessMeisha W.
- Business Description:Since 1928, Ehrlich Pest Control has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:Hired them for an emergency service to get rid of hornets in the work area at a residence. Construction work had to be shut down because of the problem. They claimed they could get rid of them immediately. They sprayed some poison and it didn't do anything. After they left the hornets would land on the sprayed areas and it didn't bother them. Called the tech back out and this time he claimed he couldn't do anything about the hornets. Same tech - Brian Boone. Charged me $365. And apparently they are using techs which are not licensed by the state. Talked to a few persons on the phone at this company, but no one with any decision making ability will get back to me. Horrible experience all around. Fraudulent business practicesKirk C.
- Business Description:Lawn Doctor of Sussex County, a locally owned and operated business, provides quality lawn care, tree and shrub care, and pest control...guaranteed! Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it..
- Business Description:Budget bugs "we put any pest to rest" insect & rodent control programs for all seasonal invaders. No long term contracts required. Open daily licensed and insured in the state of Maryland. Regulated by Maryland department of agriculture. Locally owned & operatedRecent Review:Mark offers service that is prompt, polite and professional. He scheduled a one-hour window with me and called when he arrived in the driveway to be sure I was at home. I showed him where I saw ants and described the problem and he recommended both inside and outside spraying. The pesticide he uses is non-toxic to children and animals, dries quickly, and doesn't have an odor. He provided a timeline (up to 10 days) when I could expect to see results and encouraged me to call back if I have any additional problems. Mark's work is effective, and when he has been here in the past the results have lasted for a long time. I recommend his company without reservation. <br /Laurie D.
- Business Description:Viking Pest Mission Statement Viking is the modern pest control company. Through prevention, new technology, and sustainable solutions, we meet the new demands for healthy environments for both individuals and businesses. At Viking Pest Control, we pride ourselves in offering the most effective and efficient pest control management solutions to residents and business owners of the New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland areas at affordable prices. With over 40 years of experience in..
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Orkin Inc. Orkin LLC.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
- Long Neck
- Rehoboth Beach
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
- Fenwick Island
- Ocean City
pest exterminators in Harbeson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Capture & Control128 Mill St.
- Capture & Control
- DVH Turf Management18766 John J Williams Hwy 4/320
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- DVH Turf Management
- Green Pest Management18 Boulden Cir
New Castle, Delaware
- Green Pest Management
- Ladybug Pest Management, Inc.15307 Britts Lane
- Lawn Doctor - Dover-MiddletownPO Box 464
- Lawn Doctor of Sussex CountyPO Box 39
- Lawns Unlimited15089 Coastal Hwy
- Liberty Inspection Group1215 W Baltimore Pike
- Lush Green Lawn82 Cattle Dr
- Ladybug Pest Management, Inc.
- Orkin - Salisbury724 E Main St
- Orkin - Salisbury
- Premier pest management36483 Mt pleasant rd
- Premier pest management
- United Exterminators Inc131 Front St
- United Exterminators Inc