If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Clayton, DE
There are 5 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Clayton
- Hydroshield of DelmarvaExcellent. The owner John Bateman even cleaned and shined the brass handles of the door, which was not requested, but needed to be cleaned. Easy to communicate with, and reliable.
- Grout Fix SvcsWayne and his crew were on time, and finished the job as stated on the contract. We were on vacation when they did the job, but on Monday A.M., received a call from Wayne that our toilet was broken and water was overflowing. They turned off the H20 and cleaned up the bathroom. They were doing a job in our master both, not the one where there were plumbing problems read less
- Grout Fix SvcsWayne and Scott were on time, professional and courteous. The shower looks brand new. They left the work area spotless.
- Bathcrest AssociatesWe have had used a number of contractors over the years and I have to say by far this is one of the best. Arrived on schedule, did a perfect job, the bathroom was left spotless, cleaned up the driveway, used drop cloths through out the house. Finished on time and on budget. Cannot give Shawn high enough marks. Great job read less
- Bath Fitter of OrlandoArrived 1/2 hour late. After they removed tub, the installer discovered they did not have the shower doors. Installers came back 3 hours later with wrong doors. They left again for 3 hours. Finally finished 7:30.
Bathtub Refinishers in Clayton
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and excellent. The shed looked absolutely beautiful. The prices were good and reasonable. He was nice person. He was completely professional. He knew what he was doing read lessMarion B.
- Business Description:In Business Since 2017 Top Refinishers offers top quality work for all of your bathtub resurfacing needs as well as epoxy flooring. We are driven to provide great service and exceptional craftsmanship at a reasonable price. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to doing a great job for you read lessRecent Review:They did a wonderful job. Highly recommended.Louis C.
- Business Description:Ellis Home Improvement Services, located in Townsend, Delaware, has been serving Delaware & the Tri-State Area for 20 years! This family owned and operated home improvement company is available to take on large and small projects that your household needs! From Home Remodeling to Exterior Paint to Complete Home Additions, Ellis Home Improvement Services is available to turn your House into a Home! #EllisHomeService read lessRecent Review:Excellent! We are thrilled with the quality of the work and the price. We have recommended them to family members that are looking to have work done.Ryan R.
- Business Description:hello i have over 15 years experience refinishing bathtubs -tiles -countertops -we use high quality of materials -my focus is quality- we never cut corners-i will take the time to make sure you're 100% happyRecent Review:P and C were very professional and responsive. They did a great job for a fair price and I would highly recommend them.Perry W.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional fax (302) 689-0182. Additional contact name - Rick Stover. Additional phones - (866) 872-0185 & (866) 872-5181 Also serving Sussex, Cecil, & portions of Philadelphia Counties read lessRecent Review:They were outstanding. Very, very good. Their warranty is outstanding. Very good job.Bob Z.
- Business Description:Atlas Studios strives for excellence in every home improvement project we are involved in. From additions to kitchen remodeling, to fixing a squeaky floor we put the same amount of pride into every single job. We are a small, family owned business with a little over 20 years of experience in the remodeling and construction fields. Our team of master craftsmen treats our customers like family , and their homes like they are their own read lessRecent Review:From start to finish, this project could not have went better. The crew, Ben, Kyle, and Kyle were all professionals who did a Great Job even while making you feel that they had known you for years and a tip of the hat to Jullie who took care of all the business over the phone read lessThomas D.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr.. read lessRecent Review:They did a beautiful job, they were professional and the work was very good.Judith W.
- Business Description:Hydroshield of Delmarva is a family owned and operated service. John and Denise Bateman are both native Sussex Countians and live in Lewes, Delaware with their two sons, Ben and Mike,and their yellow lab puppy, Kendel. Additional DBA - Bateman Enterprises LLC. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They cleaned the white tile in our shower prior to the installation of a new full glass door installed. Denise did a fabulous job. Tile looks brand new! Then they came back and sealed the new shower door. Looking great. Very professional; helpful; honest, friendly and did great work. I highly recommend this company and when I get 4 new toilets, I plan to have them come back and seal them (I didn't even know that could be done until I talked to Denise about it). We have very hard water which leaves awful brown stains. Can't wait to get new ones read lessJoan P.
- Business Description:We are proud to offer the same quality and craftsmanship as many of the larger bathroom remodeling companies at a lower price and without sacrificing customer satisfaction. First State Bath is owned and operated by Mike Tate and Joe Augustine, who together have over twenty-eight years of bathroom remodeling experience, with over 3,000 bathroom renovations sold and complete read lessRecent Review:Overall, went very well. Contractor met with me to carefully insure that he understood what I needed, and to also insure that I knew what materials and services would be provided. Workers arrived on-time, and were courteous. Work was performed in a professional manner, and results looked very good. (My only complaint was that, during the removal of the old tub, plaster dust was kicked up and not contained in the bathroom, resulting in a layer of plaster dust covering all surfaces of the house.) I am very satisfied with my new bathroom read lessChris A.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Chesapeake City
- Dover Afb
- Saint Georges
- Church Hill
- Delaware City
bathtub refinishers in Clayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DHF HOME IMPROVEMENT.LLC4642B.MAINE DR.
- DHF HOME IMPROVEMENT.LLC
- Ellis Home Improvement Services1 Brook Ramble Ln
- Ellis Home Improvement Services
- First Call Renovations88 E. Springer Street
- First Call Renovations
- Hydroshield of Delmarva30723 Molly B Rd
- Hydroshield of Delmarva
- Infinity contractors 40 N 52nd St
- Infinity contractors
- Light House Plumbing Service & Repair34933 Main St.
- Light House Plumbing Service & Repair
- Master Crafters1234 South Governors
- Master Crafters
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
- Rolyn Companies