Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in East Hartford, CT
There are 42 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in East Hartford
- M & J Roofing LLCNickexplained what to expect very clearly. He showed me aspects of my roof that were problematic and explained what needed to be done and why before and during the project. He said he would get the job done in two days. Despite several rain showers and a lot more wood rot than expected, the crew got the job done. Care was taken to build a beautiful chimney and cover my house with a gorgeous new roof after being sure that plywood and fascia board that had rotted under the old roof was replaced. At the end of each day, the site was left completely clean. This family company has been doing this work for several generations and it shows in the pride of workmanship
- Alex MasonryExcellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them more
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCArnold talks you through the entire process and thoughtfully discussed my options and helped me save money where he could. He used high quality materials and takes his time to get the job done right. He’s meticulous about the details and I like that the people he works with genuinely seem to enjoy what they’re doing. All this gave us a great final result
- JD ConstructionThomas and James from JD Construction are absolutely amazing! They're very professional, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable about their services they provide. We had a big retaining wall that had failed and fallen down along with some old corroded concrete entrance steps that need replacement and repair. JD Construction did not disappoint! The retaining wall came out amazing and the steps are more than I could've wished for. I would definitely recommend JD Construction for all of your masonry needs, they know what they're doing and they will get the job done right. Everything was completed within 2 weeks from the day they started and they cleaned up everything when they were all done. Home improvement/renovations can always be a hassle with your contractor especially when the job is big but with JD Construction they made it our easiest and best experience ever! Thank you once again Thomas and James for everything
- Kapa LLCIt went very well. Genti was a man of his word. He showed up when he said he would. He listened to what we wanted and delivered. His men were professionals, who worked hard taking a break only for lunch. It was refreshing to have a project done with no problems.
- MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INCMJD paving and masonry is terrific! Mike and his crew are highly skilled and take great pride in their work. They installed a beautiful patio for us and we were so impressed by them, we had them do some foundation repair work and then pave our driveway. This past spring we had another contractor prep our driveway for paving, and he was quick to start it, but then put us “on the list” for months to complete the the actual paving. We asked Mike and his guys to do the job and we are very happy we did. When it comes to paving contractors…bigger isn’t always better…MJD is quality over quantity! We highly recommend MJD paving and masonry
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCArnold was amazing. He explained each step of the process and I'm pleased with the results. We had had another mason try to repair these steps and it did not go well. Arnold not only fixed it but explained how to prevent the same damage from happening again in the future.
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCI was pleased with the work done by Arnold's Masonry and Construction. I would utilize their services again and will be recommending them on others.
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCI hired Arnold Masonry to find and fix a water leak in my chimney that had somehow survived two previous masons / chimney repairs, re-flashing twice, and replacing the roof. The good: * He was the only mason (of this round) who even returned my call. * He was the first to suggest that he starts by finding the leak with a garden hose. * He found the leak on the first day, and identified that the problem was a crumbling chimney cap due to inferior construction. * He replaced the chimney cap, and the leak has stopped (even through two hurricanes). * Total time: 3 days of labor, totaling about $4500. The bad: No complaints about the masonry performed, but * The leak-finding method only works if he actually sprays water into the leak. I didn't mind-- The interior stains were so bad that I didn't mind making them worse and I was pretty desperate to fix the problem-- but it makes the damage worse before it makes it better. (And you need to sign a waiver for the damage.) * He wants to be paid cash, on a daily basis. However, he does not seem to like to make predictions about how much each day will cost, so you either need to have a lot of cash on hand or run out to the bank when he finished for the day
- Ouellette Masonry LLCRobert Ouellette 244 chester street east harford connecticut 06108 8603350273/ Very knowledgeable on masonry and cement works and wrought iron railings installation. Very neat and organized, on time, good follow up. Price is reasonable. He is a pleasure to work with. I can count on him that he could do all aspects of the job
Masonry Contractors in East Hartford
- Business Description:Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: email@example.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% s..Recent Review:Arnold did a total chimney reconstruction at my home. From the very first phone call which he answered, to the last piece of staging that was removed from my property this transaction and business experience was outstanding! He, his dad, and staff are complete gentleman that smile and are a pleasure to talk to. Arnold got back to me quickly with straight intelligent answers to any question I had, and I had many. He is a very friendly and warm individual. Most of all he delivers! The chimney is gorgeous. The professionalism is over the top great. I would contact him again without hesitation for any future needs, a big sincere thank you to you Arnold! You are appreciatedKeith L.
- Business Description:We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=tRecent Review:The are Tani replaced was not the color we paid for - they never added the concrete color so it was grey not tan. The quality of the concrete work was awful! Called Tani multiple times and he came to look at it. He agreed it was not correct and would replace it. He never came back or returned our multiple callsCarl J.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:DBRConstruction, Owner-operated business 14 years of experience in general construction. Located in central Connecticut, Specialized on all concrete related work, masonry, and excavation services, Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:They did an amazing job. Love the retaining wall and patio. They took a blank slate and turned it into a useable area.Cheryl W.
- Business Description:15 years in the business. Free estimate. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:We hired Benny and his team last summer to remove an old, cracked and uneven concrete patio in our backyard, and then re-pour the concrete. The work done was flawless, efficient, and communicative. A year later and our concrete patio still looks beautifulSam N.
- Business Description:Expert design with a soft touch. At Better Homes Siding & Improvements, LLC we specialize in installing state-of-the-art insulated siding, windows, roofing and other home improvements. With more than 30 years of experience in the business, you can trust that when you choose Better Homes Siding & Improvements you are choosing nothing but the best for your home improvement project. Our team of experienced professionals take pride in their work, and from concept to completion we will ensure that..
- Business Description:Free Estimate With No Trip Charge For Angie's List Members!! Welcome to Alliance Home Improvement, a trusted company with a truly personal approach that has helped people of all walks of life achieve the space of their dreams. Our Company provides free estimates with no obligation and home energy saving audits. Rated as an “A+” by the Better Business Bureau and member of prestigious builder associations. We are a 3rd generation contractor offering professionals with a combined 20 years of exp..Recent Review:My choices were a little limited due to COVID crisis, but contacted 2 highest rated companies on Angie's. First was a small firm who was booked thru the Fall. Alliance has several crews and were able to get to us quickly. First visit was great (David), who provided the quote, alternatives, samples, pictures & addresses of previous work. Price was reasonable. Crew started a couple of weeks later. Very professional and courteous crew of three. Once they show up, they stay to finish the job. Separate gutter crew came shortly after siding was done. Cost was $28,000 for a 2 story cape with shake siding. We love the shake look compared to traditional horizontal siding, esp for a cape house. We highly recommend AllianceDavid N.
- Business Description:At GreenScapes Inc., we offer a wide range of professional services to enhance your landscaping needs for your home or business. We have the expertise and knowledge to design, install, and maintain quality landscapes, as well as provide professional lawn care. Part of your landscape needs may include retaining walls, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, and outdoor living area essentials all of which are designed with pavers. During the winter months we also provide residential and comm..Recent Review:They had the equipment to quickly remove the old shrubs and replace them. With a large workforce and proper equipment, it took only about 1/2 day.Andrew B.
- Business Description:" At Chaput Natural Stone & Pavers LLC, our team strives to deliver a superior product to each project. We constantly focus on the finer custom detail and set ourselves apart from any others in the field. We enjoy what we do and warranty our work from the ground up. A vast majority of projects undertaken are through recommendation by previous clients. We will work closely with you to turn your investment and vision into a reality. You can have the peace of mind knowing that we are licensed, i..Recent Review:I could not be happier with the result of the work done. They started on Wednesday and said it would be Friday or Monday before they finished. I let them know we had a party Friday night and as a result he came back and made sure it would be ready for then. That's dedication and commitment to your customers and their needs. The craftsmanship and final look is stunning - so glad we decided to do this project and hire Chaput for the job! I would highly recommendScott M.
Deals in East Hartford for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in East Hartford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Happy Home Maintenance Services, LLCPO Box 251
East Hampton, Connecticut
- A-1 Construction14 Alderman Lane
East Granby, Connecticut
- A-1 QUALITY MASONRY248 MOUNTAIN RD
- A-Z home improvement contractor13 forest road
- A.B.Roofing502 South St
- A.G.E. Landscaping And Home Improvement LLC74 W. Fourth St.
- ABCDExcavating, LLC201 Lebanon Ave
- AD Driveway Solutions38 industrial road
- Ad homeimpruvmentP.O. Box 1200
- AD Masonary44 Lincoln Dr.
- Advanced Development LLC26 whitney court
- Agile Construction and Home Improvement84 Galpin St Fl 1
- AgriCare of CT1329 Waterbury Road
- ALB-European MasonryPO Box 179
- Ales Renovations321 Main St.
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Seasons Home & LandscapePO BOX 314
- Alliance Home Improvement Inc375 Chicopee St.
- AMC - All Maosnry Care & Home Improvement LLC27 Framingham Dr Unit 25
- American Heritage Concrete Masonry LLCP.O. Box 1714
- Andy's Home Improvement Center32 Wintonbury Ave
- ANG Construction81 Rosemount Ave.
- Apples to Apples Inc.1204 Main Street #206
- AR Renovations LLC25 Murray Rd
- Arberia Arts65 Delwood
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC.1348 Berlin Tpke
- A Happy Home Maintenance Services, LLC
- B & D Earthscapes88 main st 2
East Hampton, Connecticut
- B&K European Masonry19 Midfield Dr
- Baybrook Remodelers Inc824 Boston Post Rd
West Haven, Connecticut
- Benny's Masonry20 Grassy Hill Road
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Better Business Services118 Main St
- Better Homes Siding & Improvements LLC72 Carson Ave
- Big Daddy Enterprize31 Talcottville Rd 325
VERNON ROCKVILLE, Connecticut
- Blake James Construction123 Edson Ave
- Bova construction46 wolcott rd
- BRAGAIA MASONRY40 WOODLAND AVE
- BrickStone Masonry CT449 Como Ave
- Burger Masonry140 Scott Hill Rd.
- BURHOE LANDSCAPING & LAWN SERVICE150 NEW BRITAIN AVE
- B & D Earthscapes
- C & B Landscaping254 East Rd
- CA Esthus Property Services & Excavating LLC358 Bushy Hill Rd
- CA Esthus Welding & Construction358 Bushy Hill Rd
- Candy's Chimney Service17 Kerry St
- CASINI MASONRY515 QUAKER FARMS RD
- Catracho Masonry,LLC107 Olmstead st
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- cela's masonry10 corrine Dr
- Celtic Stoneworks368 Savage St
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryP.O. Box 535
- Chimney Doctor of CTPO Box 595
- Clark Chimney723 Stone Rd
- coastline masonry co17 crystal st
- Collegiate LandscapingP.O. Box 886
- Concrete & Masonry LLC122 Campbell Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- connecticut landscape & construction,llc116 ayers road
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Connecticut River Valley Hardscape LLC15 Sadler St
WINDSOR LOCKS, Connecticut
- Cornerstone Home Improvement97 Charles Mary Dr
East Hampton, Connecticut
- Creative Masonry & Chimney 1451 New Britain Ave
- CREATIVE STONE65 MOUNTAIN RD
- Cromwell Concrete Products667 Main Street
- CS Landscape Design & Construction Inc815 Mountain Rd
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- CT Masons LLC426 Lazy Ln
- Curb Appeal Home Improvement105 Orland St
- Cutting Edge Landscaping & Lawncare LLC445R Wallingford RD
- C & B Landscaping
- D & M MASONRY46 WEDGEWOOD DR
- D Rich Stone & Chimney194 N Parker Hill Rd
- D&J Chimney Services LLC1 Padanaram Rd Ste 202
- D. C. Masonry LLC34 Schneider Rd
- D.W. Burr Landscape & Design, Inc.P.O. Box 761
- Daniels Chimney Service236 Farmington Ave Floor 2
New Britain, Connecticut
- David Litchfield Building & RemodelingPO Box 553
- DBRConstruction125 S Broad St
- Dean's Stove and Spa120 West Main St
- DeBaise Construction33 North Main St.
- Designscapes237 Main St
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
- DFS In-Home Services2505 Carmel Ave.
Brewster, New York
- DH & K Construction LLC76 Judd Hill Rd
- Diiorio Brothers Contracting67 Osborne Ave
- DMR Materials, LLC100 Old Iron Ore Road
- DON CHILDREE GENERAL CONTR INC89 COMMERCE WAY
South Windsor, Connecticut
- D & M MASONRY
- E.S.P. ENTERPRISES2 NORTH STREET
East Haven, Connecticut
- EARTH LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATIONP.O.Box 1277
- east coast remodeling llc45 williams st
- EASTERN CHIMNEY REPAIR69 ST MORITZ CIR
- EDI Masonry & Landscaping LLC229 Pheasant Dr.
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- Emini Masonry173 Heritage Dr
- Encore Landscaping, LLC16 Riverview St
- Eri's Masonry209 Echo Lake Rd
- Estate Development, LLC100 Wells St 100 wells street
- Eureka Service Group, LLC70 Grove Hill Street 3G
New Britain, Connecticut
- E.S.P. ENTERPRISES
- Family home improvement LLC200 Beaver St
- FCL Painting & Powerwashing194 Seaview Ave
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- FINAL TOUCH GENERAL CONTRNG111 CALHOUN ST
- forest city construction company llc260 Candlewood Hill Rd
- Fresh Start Remodeling & Contracting LLc.P.O. Box 437
- Family home improvement LLC
- GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT317 AMITY RD
New Haven, Connecticut
- GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT