3D Masonry LLC

Founded 2019 •

We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

Top Notch Chimney Cleaning

Top Notch Chimney Cleaning

We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - marc.demartino@yahoo.com.

Offers by Top Notch Chimney Cleaning on Angi

05/03/2021

The process was smooth Denis was responsive, answered all my questions, timely and did a great job! I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front walkway

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

11/30/2020

Very well. His work was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside stairs

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

05/15/2020

What more can I say but, WOW WEEEeeee Denis knows his stuff! Good on price! Reasonable, Reliable, and On Time! Work quality is top-notch! I am a picky person by nature and was somewhat skeptical at first, but after seeing all the other reviews, I had to try him out. Thank GOD I did; he didn't overprice me at all! thoughtfully, I already priced out the material myself for everything, and he was spo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FANTASTIC!!!

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

05/05/2020

Very good experience working with Dennis. He came to the house on time and got started right away. He did everything that was asked and even came back the same day to finish up when we asked for a little more. I'm very satisfied with his work and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

CATEGORY masonry

11/05/2019

Excellent craftsmanship, he was reliable and cleaned the work are so there was no trace of any work ever being done. True workmanship still exists. Bravo!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stone wall

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

Patios, Walkways, Fireplace, Chimneys, Steps, Veneers, Pour Concrete, Paver Installations, Stone Walls, Belgium Blocks, Fire-pits, Outdoor projects, custom projects, residential and commercial.