3D Masonry LLC

Founded 2019 •

We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

Top Notch Chimney Cleaning

We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - marc.demartino@yahoo.com.

Offers by Top Notch Chimney Cleaning on Angi
Tanis Masonry Inc.

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts

MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC

05/03/2021

The process was smooth Denis was responsive, answered all my questions, timely and did a great job! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
front walkway

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

11/30/2020

Very well. His work was outstanding.

Description of Work
outside stairs

Category landscaping,masonry

11/30/2020

His work was outstanding. Very professional and the price was excellent. I will hire him again

Description of Work
Outdoor stairs

Category concrete repair,masonry

05/15/2020

What more can I say but, WOW WEEEeeee Denis knows his stuff! Good on price! Reasonable, Reliable, and On Time! Work quality is top-notch! I am a picky person by nature and was somewhat skeptical at first, but after seeing all the other reviews, I had to try him out. Thank GOD I did; he didn't overprice me at all! thoughtfully, I already priced out the material myself for everything, and he was spo...

Description of Work
FANTASTIC!!!

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

05/05/2020

Very good experience working with Dennis. He came to the house on time and got started right away. He did everything that was asked and even came back the same day to finish up when we asked for a little more. I'm very satisfied with his work and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Masonry

Category masonry

Patios, Walkways, Fireplace, Chimneys, Steps, Veneers, Pour Concrete, Paver Installations, Stone Walls, Belgium Blocks, Fire-pits, Outdoor projects, custom projects, residential and commercial.