Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Branford, CT
There are 6 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Branford
- The Flying Locksmiths - Central ConnecticutI called, they gave me an appointment very quick they were professional, on time and keep me updated.
- Regality L&S Enterprises LLCWow!! Dajon, the owner, was really helpful and very professional! Handled my services great and efficiently! Will definitely be my on-call locksmith when I need! Has the best prices in CT !!
- PHIL'S LOCKSHOP INCExtremely Upset with Phil's. I needed a 2nd keyfob for my car. The local dealer was out of stock and Phil's was just a little bit more expensive. Yes, the dealer was cheaper than Phil's. Immediately after Phil's programed the new keyfob my airbag warning light came on. I figured it would just turn off but it did not. Phil's swore up and down that this light had nothing to do with the programming of the key. Gee, What a coincidence .... Keep in mind that when a key is programmed they interface to your car's dataport. He then kept turning the ignition key back and forth. So they basically connect directly to your car. I ended up going to the dealer and they checked the bogus alert and reset the alarm. It's been a 2 months now and everything is fine. I never had a problem with this up to the moment Phils programmed the key and once reset I never had a problem since. My advice to anyone who needs a key programmed. DO NOT go to Phil's or any other locksmith to have this service performed. If this happens to you, the locksmith will lie, deny and blow smoke in order to deflect responsibility. I thought it was strange that the kid insisted, "just wait inside." Why? What didn't you want me to see? If this was performed at the dealer they would have immediately addressed this or it probably would not have happened at all. As a result of Phil's shenanigans I incurred an additional $80.00 charge from the dealer. So you have been warned. DO NOT have Phil's or any other locksmith perform key programming for your auto. If you are the unlucky one that this happens to you will be paying an extra charge and having to deal with aggravation. You've been warned. Shame on you Phil !!!
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLCSal did a GREAT JOB! Professional, efficient and courteous - he even set us up with a replacement garage door clicker.
- Sure Lock & Key LLCI went to the shop and they made a copy of my key for me. Took about 4 minutes give or take. They were very professional and were available right when I needed them.
- AA All American LocksmithsGabriel was amazing. He was right on time & went over all my options before any work began. Pricing was fair & the work was done very quickly. Only thing, they should tell the customer that there is a 3% fee for using a credit card. Other than that everything was wonderful.
- AA All American LocksmithsIt was very easy to setup the appointment and the contractor was punctual and kind. I was presented with numerous options -- cheapest vs most expensive and explained which would be appropriate. I was satisfied with every aspect of the job. Got great locks and my home feels more secure now.
- AA All American LocksmithsHe worked well around my grandkids who were running around....2 doors each needed a new deadbolt and 2 doors each needed new knob and deadbolt. All locks have same key and he gave me 4 sets of keys. Service call fee was low but cost of deadbolt and knobs a little pricey I thought. But workmanship and speed of getting it all done was excellent....so overall worth it
- AA All American LocksmithsHe wanted to come an hour+ earlier but that was not convenient so he came when they had the apt - on time or a bit earlier which was fine. I did not realize that the 'deal' from Angie was ONLY the cost of them coming to the location...NOT the cost of doing the job! Angie's $29.00 deal + $87 for the actual job
- AA All American Locksmithsvery good, They did what they could, but there was a leak in he AC system an needed to be replaced entirely. That explained why the AC was not blowing out cold air. I didn't have the money to get a new AC system so I had them put in the FREON until i could afford to get a new AC. Not sure of the service date
Last update on September 28, 2022
Locksmiths in Branford
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
No one wants to get locked out, and locksmith scams make the situation even more unpleasant. You can find legitimate locksmiths by checking things like their phone number, car, and prices. Find out how to pick reputable locksmith companies here.
Find locksmiths in
- East Haven,
- North Branford,
- North Haven,
- West Haven,
- New Haven,
- Deep River,
Locksmiths in Branford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AA All American LocksmithsPO Box 746
Botsford, Connecticut 06404
- Absolute Security Locksmiths369 New Britain Rd
Kensington, Connecticut 06037
- ACME LOCK & SAFE INCPO BOX 100
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
- Alarm New England29 Water St
Newburyport, Massachusetts 01950
- Alberts Home Repair44 Chasse Rd
Wolcott, Connecticut 06716
- Amity Safe and Lock Co28 Selden St
Woodbridge, Connecticut 06525
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut 06403
- AA All American Locksmiths
- Hartford Safe and Lock, Inc.36 Silas Deane Highway
Wethersfield, Connecticut 06109
- Hartford Safe and Lock, Inc.
- Independent Locksmith, Inc.87 State Street
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
- Independent Locksmith, Inc.
- PHIL'S LOCKSHOP INC186 Hall Ave
Meriden, Connecticut 06450
- PHIL'S LOCKSHOP INC
- Up & Down Garage Doors LLC109 Greenwich Ave
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
- Up & Down Garage Doors LLC
- Valerie Spencer Interiors LLC9 Woodlot Ln
Middletown, Connecticut 06457
- Valerie Spencer Interiors LLC