Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Telluride, CO
There are 5 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Telluride
- ADTOur installation experience was great today, Pete and Miles completed the job and were both pros. Very polite and prompt service, and they cleaned up. Definitely recommend Protect Your Home/ADT!
- Michaels Audio & VideoQuick response by knowledgeable technicians. Have bought several TV and audio units from Michael and been very satisfied with the selection, the quality, and installation. If it wasn’t good I wouldn’t be a repeat customer.
- ADTTerrible! Depending which representative you get on the line at any particular time, you get different answers. We are not happy!
- Dry Creek ElectricDry Creek Electric is family owned and operated. No one in this organization will "pass the buck" or "blame" another person. They do the work and appreciate the consumer. Probably most significant to me is the fact that everyone in this organization is someone you would invite into your home with confidence and a sense of security. Nothing is taken for granted when you are working with this family. Ask for assistance and you will be heard
- CSC IntegrationsThey were awesome. It was great to have an expert come in and install everything on my network, for a really excellent price. All the advice and research done was just above and beyond what most companies would do. The employees are so friendly, work well with dogs and kids in the home, and get it all working perfectly. I would trust them to do any additional work needed in the future and they would be my first call
- Racine's Locksmith & SecurityShe did a very good job and was thorough in explaining my issues and very willing to take the time to work with me.
- American Burglary Protection, LLCThe sales rep professional and extremely knowledgeable of the system. He was easily able to compare and explain the differences between the ADT system and my current system. Bases on the sales rep information, we decided to upgrade. The technician clearly understood what we were looking for in a system. He updated the existing equipment to reduce the visual impact within the home. We explained what areas we wanted covered my cameras. Not only did he locate the cameras in the best places, he ensured the structural impact was kept to a minimum. Where drilling into the home was required, it was done in areas with the least impact and all entrances were sealed. The technician took his time to explain the operation of the system and patiently answered all of our questions. The install took a bit longer than anticipated. However, the technician never displayed any frustration or impatient. Both the sales rep and technician were true professionals. I so appreciate the work and would recommend the company to anyone looking to upgrade or install a new security system
- VILLAGE SECURITYI was contacted by the alarm monitoring service and told that a motion detector had been activated at my place of business. I went immediately to my business location and found a bear trying to gain access to my locked trash dumpster. The bear was apparently trying to get a last meal before going into hibernation for the winter and had inadvertently banged up against the side of the building, activating the alarm. I saw no reason to adjust alarm sensitivity for this very rare situation. But, if I had needed an adjustment I know that Village Security would take care of it just as they always have in the few times that I have requested (and needed) help. They installed my system and it has always worked to my satisfaction. I recommend them to anyone who asks me about security systems
- Power Home Technologies - Raleigh NCThey came out and replaced the alarm system that we had, with theirs. It was a fine job. They had some difficulties and there were some complications with communication; and I would not fault them for that though. The workmanship was good and it was a simple job. I have not had any issues with the alarm system since
- VAIL ELECTRONICS LTDThese guys are obviously making a ton of money so if you don't have a big project avoid them. I had them visit my home in Beaver Creek in January 2014 and badgered the owner (John)and later another guy named Don for a quote. I needed work on a security system so guests could easily access with a code. I actually flew out from Ohio specifically in November of 2014 solely to meet with them because earlier attempts had been unsuccessful. At no time did they indicate they were not interested in the work. They have promised me quotes all year long and then one week before I was due to be there again in December, they called and said they couldn't do the work. This left me hanging and with a real problem setting up access codes for guests in the coming year. Unbelievably crappy service and consideration of the customer. Don't take these guys at their word, its not worth the cost of a phone call and certainly the hundreds of dollars on airfare I have wasted on them
Home Security Systems in Telluride
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Hello! We are Michael's Audio & Video and we are your one stop shop for ALL of your Smart Home needs! We offer ALL current products and services to customize your home in any way possible! From something as simple as just upgrading a tv, to completely upgrading your entire home, we've got you covered. We've been in business over 20 years, local, and warranty ALL of our work. Give us a call/email todayRecent Review:Quick response by knowledgeable technicians. Have bought several TV and audio units from Michael and been very satisfied with the selection, the quality, and installation. If it wasn’t good I wouldn’t be a repeat customerKent H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con..Recent Review:They installed a camera and security system for me. The security system mostly works- though there'd been some weirdness here and there, but they are very slow at responding to help with system configuration issues. The install also took ~2x the time it should have due to poor planning on their part. The real issue are the cameras - poorly, incorrectly installed, and a sloppy job at that. I made my displeasure known - they are useless when it rains or snows - and they refuse to do anything about it. Add to that a 2x markup on end-of-life equipment, and I'm out. I'll end up replacing them myself and redoing the install job when the weather gets nicer. Long story short: when my monitoring agreement is up, I will move my business to another (DMP) integratorDavid T.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional DBA - Northstar Alarm, Additional contact name - Melanie Jenkins.Recent Review:Company will lie and scam you. Only time the alarm ever went off was for a short time. I got it shut off. No communication from the company. Next thing you know a cop shows up. He commence to berate me as no one called off his being routed to the house. "Your alarm company didn't call you?" he asked? "No sir." was all I could tell him because they have never called. Fast forward to last year, I called to cancel the service. The employee explained that I would have to wait until the contract was up end of May to cancel service. Now, this June we called to cancel and were told we needed to cancel in writing at least 60 days before contract expired, and that we were renewed for another 36 months. I explained to them that I would have canceled in writing in September if I had known that, but they lied, and are demanding I stay in contract. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Total money pit, with no actual serviceMC M.
- Business Description:Finally, security technology that prevents burglary or vandalism. NarrowGate has developed the most Advanced PreIntrusion Alarm Technology and is deploying it nationwide. It has been an acceptable practice worldwide to purchase an alarm system, pay for monthly monitoring and still be burglarized. No longer is that acceptable. Paying monthly for a monitored alarm system and being burglarized is like being robbed twice. While the burglar is escaping out the back door or window, the Alarm Mon..
Deals in Telluride for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- Lake City
- Dove Creek
- Orchard City
home security companies in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Mathias Lock and Key, Inc1123 Delaware St
- Medical Care Alert43334 7 Mile Rd Ste 400
- MEDICAL GUARDIAN LLC1818 Market Street Suite 1200
- Michael R Stoker, LLCPO Box 491
- Michaels Audio & Video78336 US Highway 40 King's Crossing Plaza
Winter Park, Colorado
- MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES UNLTD2060 E MAIN ST
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Mathias Lock and Key, Inc
- Quantum Security Firm2820 Broadbent Pkwy NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Quantum Security Firm
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc