Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Highlands Ranch, CO
There are 57 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Highlands Ranch
- Master MCG RemodelingI am sorry for the late posting. Dylan is the "Real Deal" he gave me the custom closet of my dreams!! From the start he was professional and did exactly what he said he could do. I cannot thank you enough for my beautiful closet. Thank you Dylan, amazing work!!
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCJosh did a wonderful job installing new baseboards in our house. He was punctual, work done was very clean and he was very friendly. Mim was very responsive and detailed on the administrative side...pleasure to work with. Would definitely use them again.
- Patriot Painting Professionals IncPatriot did an awesome job! I cannot say how happy I am with the quality of the work. I would definitely recommend Patriot and the bid was also very competitive. I also liked the fact that the company did not pester me about contracting with them. They provided a bid and I called Patriot back to schedule the job. Miguel the project manager is great to work with
- SIMS,LLC.If being an excellent craftsman were not enough, Steve is made of integrity. You don't realize the number of opportunities someone has to be dishonest until they are fully transparent, and I could give countless examples of Steve's transparency. His business management ethics are impeccable. From an execution perspective, you will not need to wonder what is happening when you aren't looking. If he recommends cutting a corner, you will know about it, and it will be your decision, not his. Our project was like many in which the scope expanded significantly. It started off as a mini facelift in our 80s basement – new paint, vinyl flooring and a new vanity in the bathroom. By the time we were finished, we had a custom door frame for an impossible doorway and the bathroom was nearly fully remodeled, including new drywall – all our decision. On top of that, we found a lot of hidden surprises behind walls to contend with – window wells, old ¼” paneling (make that a 70s basement), different sized drywall, plywood used as drywall, and a mummified snake to name a few! The point is that it did not matter what scope we added or what was discovered along the way, Steve was able to provide us information to make educated decisions and then perform the work exceptionally. His breadth and depth of knowledge is what you hope to have when you hire a professional. We have high expectations, and Steve met them. We will absolutely use Steve for all our projects, big and small
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Doing an upgrade of a rental condo that I own but, unfortunately, was in a bit of disrepair. Contacted Trevino Custom Drywall to get things moving and to handle the repairs. Contacted owner, Joe Trevino who came immediately to inspect. He provided a quote for the work that same evening which was a very fair price. We agreed that work would begin in a few weeks which it did. When completed, work was excellent. Joe also was very easy to contact and was very responsive. Will be using him again in the near future
- Mueller Inc.Mueller, Inc did a fantastic job on our basement. This was not the first time we've used the company. They also did a kitchen remodel for us 3 years ago. Pete Mueller knows all aspects of construction work. He has pride in craft, which unfortunately is not easy to find. If there is one quality that stands out with Pete, it's honesty. His pricing is very reasonable and he does what he says he is going to do. We would recommend Mueller, Inc. without hesitation
- A11 Home ServicesJohn, at A11 Services, is professional, punctual, and easy to work with. He is very communicative, and answered all the questions we had. We are very happy with the quality of work John was able to provide. He stayed on schedule through the scope of the project, and he was able to stay within our budget
- Gary's Handyman ServiceIt went very well. Gary was very well qualified for the job. He was also very respectful in addressing Covid 19 safety issues.
- STOUT ROOFINGThe roof on my rental property was the original mid-60's roof and developed a major leak. I initially called him and left a message, he called back right away and happened to be close to my house. He got right over there and had an estimate emailed to me that night. His price included the Angie's List discount was the best I'd received (I also received bids from Lowes and State Roofing) and it included new skylights, which the others didn't. Given the number of high-profile clients he had, I assumed the price would be higher - a very nice surprise! I had a few questions and he was very responsive in answering them, even over the weekend. He knew that the situation was urgent (the leak damaged a bedroom which was unusable for my tenants) and was able to fit me in between two other jobs. I paid the initial installment (half) on Saturday, the materials & dumpster were delivered on Monday and work started on Tuesday. They were finished by Wed afternoon. I live out of state but my tenants gave the crew very good reviews - professional, courteous, quick and clean. They did a great job cleaning up and, according to the tenants, the new roof looks great! I went with Certainteed due to their Best Buy rating on CR, I picked out the Heather Blend based on the photo in the catalog and Jake approved the choice. The tenants say the roof is "actually quite pretty". I am very, very glad I went with Jake and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone
- Xtreme Construction, LLCAll work was completed on time, and he charged Very Good Rates for the Work Performed!! Would Definitely hire Extreme Construction again!!
Contractors in Highlands Ranch
- Business Description:I specialize in high end custom woodwork projects. Custom cabinets, built ins, fireplaces, wall paneling/wainscoting, stair railing to name a few. I travel with a complete mobile shop set up so I am capable of any type of Carpentry service, to include deck, and deck repairs, fencing etc. I am 50 YO and have been doing Carpentry for 32 years. I am passionate about my work and I personally guarantee complete satisfactionRecent Review:The service went well. It was a good quality. They were prompt.Nathan H.
- Business Description:Specializing in carpentry! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Fast response. Great work. Thank you!Jesus S.
- Business Description:We are Lumberjack Carpentry. We get a job done once and we get it done right.Recent Review:Anthony was extremely flexible with my scheduling and parts issues. He performed the work to my high standards. I am very pleased with his work and his work ethic.Jodi L.
- Business Description:For 17 years Van Matre Construction proudly serves the Front Range of Colorado, repairing foundations suffering from any malady from foundation drains, French drains, to helical piers and micro-piles, Family owned and operated, you will find Brady Van Matre in the field with the crews, ensuring quality and making sure things flow smoothly. Van Matre Construction will go the extra mile to make sure your foundation is permanently fixed and is stronger than it was when it was built. Van Matre us..Recent Review:We hired them to reinforce the foundation where a few years before some tunnels had been dug through the soil under the footings to put in some new pipes. This is an old brick house and the footings are several widths of brick laid directly on the soil, not concrete. The reinforcement is to pour some concrete walls under the footings to support them and to stabilize the soil walls of the tunnels. They also poured concrete to stabilize another area where soil had been eroding under the footing. We also had them remove an unused brick planter next to the wall. The estimator, Lance Heimes, did a very thorough study of the area and then carefully described to us the recommended work. Because of his attention to detail and good explanations I had a lot of confidence in his recommendations. The work went smoothly and looks good upon completion. The weak point with this company was communication. I had to call them up to find out when the work was scheduled, and even then we were never sure when the workers would show up. They also sent me the final invoice for the work when the work was only about half-done, rather than upon "substantial completion" as provided in the contract. They did finish the work a day or two later, so it worked out OK, although for a while I was worried that they had forgotten to finish the workAllen S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We build custom, turnkey solutions to turn your unused space into rental income or the extra space your family needs: from backyard bungalows, carriage homes, and garage apartments to basement remodels and home additions, we find the right use of space for your home. Since 1986, Helseth Construction LLC has been building custom residential and commercial buildings in and around Denver, Colorado. We are a family-run business dedicated to providing a solution for your family that you will love ..Recent Review:Helseth Construction was incredibly helpful in getting all of the required permits pulled from the county. Their crews were always punctual, did great work, cleaned up afterwards and kept me informed on the progressJeff K.
- Business Description:Monarch Construction & Roofing have served the Lakewood Colorado and mountain communities since 2001 as a highly certified and trusted Denver roofing contractor. We have many years of experience with most every type of roof material installation from the classic older Denver home to the expansive roofs of the suburbs to large commercial building systems. You can rely on our expertise to install your roof with precision, speed, cleanliness and at a very competitive priceRecent Review:The estimate process was good with them.Vance F.
- Business Description:Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact,..Recent Review:Nick and his hard-working crew and the painters were awesome! Great attention to detail, very responsive, fixed minor issues promptly.Bob P.
- Business Description:We paint interiors and exteriors in Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Larkspur, Sedalia, Littleton and Roxborough Park. With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the area. Residential painting or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty – of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, CertaPro of Castle Rock will provide a professional quality paint job and an experience you'll be thrilled with. That..Recent Review:Amazing! Without a doubt this is the company to meet ALL of your painting needs!Geri C.
- Business Description:Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC, delivers top-notch home improvement services in West Denver and the Foothills. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Projects Director/Owner Josh Ward brings more than 25 years of home construction experience to lead a talented team of hardworking building professionals. Business Director/Owner Mim Mirsky spent nearly 2 decades as a public servant before joining our team, making her a master at providing superior customer service and adminis..Recent Review:Josh did a wonderful job installing new baseboards in our house. He was punctual, work done was very clean and he was very friendly. Mim was very responsive and detailed on the administrative side...pleasure to work with. Would definitely use them againCheryl H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Bow Mar
- Castle Pines
- Castle Rock
general contractors in Highlands Ranch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION9374 Tomahawk Rd
- 1,2,3 Done Construction10056 Teton Court
Lone Tree, Colorado
- 1st Class Home Services2590 W Yale Ave
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 2B Construction Specialist & Design, LLP2750 Ingals
- 2HP Construction llcPO Box 3617
- 3 Ty's Interior Remodeling3711 W 68th Avenue
- 303 Home Buyers, LLC1200 Vine Street Apt 5D
- 4 Seasons Construction2758 S Ingalls Way
- 4th Dimension Concepts LLC1300 S Potomac St suite 126
- 5280plus2205 W 136th Ave
- 7 Hills Construction3939 S Yampa St
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A Master's Hands LLC11432 W Cooper Dr.
- A Touch of New Inc.12100 W 52nd Ave Unit 104
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- A11 Home Services1304 S Parker Rd
- Aaark Total Home Services5962 Sheridan Blvd
- ABC Custom Framing2550 S Colorodo Blvd
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- Accurate Counter Tops & Casework4891 S Arbutus St
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Affordable Basement Finishing Co1140 US 287 Ste 400-114
- Affordable Tree Services5351 Everett st #5
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Al's remodeling llc20938 e 44th ave
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- ALBIE'S AFFORDABLE DRYWALL13060 N Highland Cir
- All American Maintenance And Repair LLC1035 Emerald St.
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All Inclusive Home Repair6212 Kilmer Loop #206
- All Phase Radon LLC13732 Jubilee Trl
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- All Tried and True8501 W Bowls Ave 2-D077
- Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements114 Federal Blvd
- Alternremodel7194 S. Albion Street
- American Custom Decks and Remodeling LLC3700 S. Garrison St.
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS225 Union Blvd 150
- AMF Custom Works10884 Fairfax way
- Anson LLC14400 E Fremont Ave Unit 8306
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Paint5312 Sandra Way
- Archvision1100 Highland Ridge
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Arrowhead Construction11085 Callaway Rd
- AS-BUILT INSPECTIONS LLC11505 W Texas Ave
- Aspen Builders9249 S Broadway 200-165
- ATD Construction7675 Shedhorn Dr
- ATP ENTERPRISES3388 S. HALIFAX WAY
- atp home services llc13696 plaster circle
- Augusta Construction6410 Miller St
- Aurora Building Company Inc303 S Broadway 200-141
- Aurora Rug Binding Company Inc.50 S. Havana Street Ste. 507
- Avery Construction3390 West Union Avenue
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A & S Services LLC
- B & D Services2261 W 56th. Ave.
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- B Young Renovation1021 Revere St.
- B&B Carpentry and Cabinet Installation, LLC10639 Union Way
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Barrett Resources LLC7368 S Quebec Ct
- BASEMENTS COLORADO2065 SOUTH RARITAN ST STE B
- BasementsColorado.com5285 S Washington St.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC6461 W 69th Way
- Belle Creek Handymen LLC9248 E 109th Ave
- Bello Custom Homes425 S Cherry St
- Bickerstaff Independent Contracting3001 Benton St
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Big Board Construction2749 Vine Street
- Bill Mundt Remodeling & Home Repair2220 Cheyenne St.
- BIP Quality Trim10617 Pearlwood Cir
- BKC Painting3355 S. Flower Str. 151
- Black Gold Construction and Design
- Black Rock ConstructionPO Box 630024
- Black Sheep Construction 246 Dianna Dr
Lone Tree, Colorado
- Bleep'n Industries, LLC.PO Box 2443
Colorado City, Arizona
- Blue Star Remodeling, LLC10101 E Caley Ave
- Bob Duncan Contracting LLC236 S. Ammons St.
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Bouquet Landscaping and Design, Inc.PO BOX 17872
- BP Construction5510 S ELATI ST APT 2
- Bradley Construction Services Ltd.12025 Leyden Street
- Bragdon Construction, Inc860 S Cody St
- Bravo Handyman Services,LLC.PO BOX 32019
- Bret Briggs Carpenter/Handyman415 S Moore St
- Bridges MTCE LLC1456 South Zeno Street
- Browning Remodeling limited2594 south acoma st
- BROWNSTONE RENOVATION495 W Oakwood Lane
Castle Rock, Colorado
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Buddy's Handy Works4891 Eaton St
- Budget Friendly Remodeling LLC1027 S Yukon St.
- Buerger Brothers Construction190 Washington Ave #6
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Burgesshill Construction LLC.11980 Claude Ct
- Burgoyne Construction1995 S Emerson St
- Burke Construction and Design Inc9772 Fox Den Dr
- B & D Services