What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Basalt, CO
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Basalt
- Diorio's Floor CoveringEXCELLENT! Doug's crew was fast, efficient, courteous, and cleaned up after the job. Doug is a pleasure to work with. He saved us money over competitors. It was installed two weeks sooner than others could deliver. He was flexible when our first and second choice carpets were unavailable. We purchased Shaw Lifeproof blue back carpet. Apparently not a lot of installers know how to install that well because the seams require special attention. Doug's installation appears seamless. We also did a staircase with Coretec risers and carpeted treads. This also appeared to be daunting to some. Doug had no issue obtaining the small quantity of Coretec. The stairs look great!! Definitely recommend Doug
- Volgamore Construction LLCTerrible from the beginning. The concrete slab should have been leveled after the tear out. It wasn't. Then the floor installation was not level and they did not know how to install a vinyl floor even though the floor that I picked out was the recommended one by the owner of Volgamore Construction. they did not leave 1/4 inch for the floor to expand so it buckled up throughout the house to almost 10" in places. They also used a hammer to join the pieces which caused breakage and buckling at the seams. The OSB they put underneath the flooring was not grade material and not screwed in or glued throughout so there is swelling. The floor should have had a leveler put on rather than the OSB. Then they moved some furniture and scratched the new flooring deeply. I had furniture pads underneath which they took out and then moved. In addition, they ruined some furniture that I had in the garage. I had blankets and sheets to cover the furniture but they did not cover and put their table saw on one piece of hand made furniture ruining it. Chris Volgamore would never honor or even come out to look at the disaster. It was the worse experience of my life. I have had to completely tear out the flooring and OSB and buy new flooring and reinstall costing another $19,00
- Bath Planet Intermountain WestPerfect. They were great to work with and even came to my small town in Northwest Colorado. It was a one day install and all of it is beautiful. I got to design my shower and pick the flooring on the website.
- Floors For LivingBeautiful job start to finish. I got several bids from others, but Floors For Living offered the best quality (porcelain) tile and 10 year guarantee on the installation at a very competitive price. It is beautiful! Very narrow grout lines and Ali did a beautiful job with the pattern and finishes. It was a first rate experience from Keith's help picking tile and scheduling the job to Ali's craftsmanship. And it was surprisingly "low dust" using the dust-free removal of the old tile - well worth the extra cost. Check out their videos on-line to see the installation methods. VERY HAPPY with the results
- Simmons Floorcovering & SupplyHonesty, Integrity & very Knowledgeable about any product they had, or didn't have in their showroom. BTW the show room is BEAUTIFUL! Our project manager was Siegfried Ehmke, he is professional and very knowledgeable and we HIGHLY recommend him. The installers were wonderful as well. The whole experience was flawless & we'll use Simmons Floor covering again when needed
- A Floor For You LLCThey were timely and went above and beyond to make sure that the other project was on its timeline. I've been using them for several years due to their price and their work ethic.
- Jade FloorsWade and Jodi are a pleasure to work with. Wade always answers his phone and seems genuinely happy to speak with you. Wade understood that I needed to complete my project quickly and within a certain timeframe; in response, he came to the house with samples within just a couple days, on a Saturday. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made it easy for me to narrow down the choices for what would be a long-term solution. He was honest about the good quality of carpet I had in other areas of the house and recommended cleaning versus replacement (that saved me a lot of money). He immediately ordered the materials and gave me a very low price on labor for installation. The installers arrived on schedule and even though they had more work than they anticipated tearing out the old mess, they were still able to complete the work on time and very, very cleanly! I absolutely loved the new carpet. However, I had a concern about a 2 inch spot on the carpet and Wade came out immediately to take care of it. I can't wait to remodel another room so that I can work with Wade and Jodi again
- Bate RemodelingWe have a house we are putting on the market that needed some work in order to help the sale of the house. The bathrooms were quite dated and looked small due to the color of the vanities and walls. After John painted them the batrooms looked larger and more modern and you would never know it was not the orginal bathroom. We also had a room that needed a wall removed in order to open up more space on the main level of the home. John was quite thorough in checking to make sure there was no electrical wiring that would be compromised as well as the support structure of the wall. After he finished this job we were very pleased! It opened up the room and you would never have known a wall had ever been there. His finishing on the walls was excellent and especially the floors. I was concerned it would be obvious work was done because of the flooring. A previous bid had even told me I would have to replace all the wood flooring on the main level in order for it to match. John was able to match the wood on the floor exactly and the finished result was perfect. John was very professinal when he came to give us a bid, We had a few meetings before the actual work was to be started and he was always punctual. He was very neat when he was working and cleaned up at the end of the day. When work was completed he also did a very thorough job of cleaning all the dust that had collected due to all of the work being done. I would highly recommend him
- Comisky ConstructionHe was really wonderful to work with. We wanted to try something a little different and he was on board immediately and the project turned out beautifully. Rather than refinish the entire kitchen and dining room we replaced just the damaged area with an amazing inlay of a black walnut border and hickory. It now looks like a gorgeous wooden rug! He did an amazing job, and we could not be happier with the way it turned out. He was fast, professional, and a stickler for detail. We highly recommend him without hesitation
- Comisky ConstructionVery good. Does what he says every time. Gets in done in a short period of time and does it right. Great concrete crew. Very pleasant to work with. He did anything we ask. Made changes and he accommodated us on everything. Will never use anyone else!!!
Flooring Contractors in Basalt
- Business Description:We are a mobile showroom offering the best prices on carpet, hardwood, vinyl luxury planks, and laminate flooring. We offer free in-home consultations so you can easily see the sample in your own lighting and setting. We have over ten years experience serving Summit, Grand, Lake and Eagle Counties in Colorado. Give us a call for a fast and free estimate, and see the difference for yourselfRecent Review:I had the pleasure of working with Matt for our office in Silverthorne, and we loved the finished project. It was so easy that I decided to go through Summit Flooring for my own home. He had a lot of great choices and we ending up finding just the right carpet. Would recommend to anyone or business looking for new flooringEdward K.
- Business Description:Call anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:Great. We were given a very reasonable bid, they matched the color perfectly, they were on time and finished when they said they would. Every day they left the site clean. Their crew did a beautiful job perfectlyDiane H.
- Business Description:Just wood Our company offers all types of work with hardwood and engineered floors at very affordable prices. We do : Restoration (refinishing) Installation Re-coats Touch ups Our professionals will measure your floor and calculate the price based on your wishes. Please, call us if you have any questions Monday - Saturday from 8am-6pm. 9703938627 Justwoood@gmail.coRecent Review:They didn't have any reviews when I hired them. They were very professional, and friendly! Highly recommend.Jill K.
- Business Description:We offer a vast selection of carpet, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl plank and tile at mill pricing AND all conveniently brought to YOUR door! We are owner operated and very competitive in pricing because of our low overhead. We have been selling and installing flooring in the mountain and front range areas since 2008, but our service area is the entire State of Colorado. Carpet brands include Shaw, Anderson Tuftex and Anso Caress Nylon, Mohawk Silk Smartstrand, Stainmaster, inclusive of spe..Recent Review:This company is outstanding. The owners are easy to work with and their staff is amazingly personable.Anitra H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. I have been in business for 4 years. 8 years of experience in the industry! Always open for the convenience of everyone. Free estimates! Serving all of the western slope! We appreciate your businessRecent Review:It all went smoothly in a timely mannertrevor ..
- Business Description:Flooring Pros, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl, tile and stone flooring and solutions for real life and real homes. Our legacy and expertise are founded in a culture of service, innovation and passion. Since 2009, our floors have been installed with you in mind. We believe your space should be comfortable. It should be meaningful to you and welcoming to others. It should always feel like home.Recent Review:Flooring Pros did a terrific job installing floors throughout our house! They are professional, knowledgeable and efficient. They guided us through the entire process from beginning to end. We especially appreciated their suggestions about the size of the wood and what direction to lay the wood. We recommend them highlRodrigo S.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Full scale remodeling: Bathroom kitchen, basement, etc. Flooring: Carpet, tile, hardwood, LVT, epoxy. Other: Cabinets, countertops, fences and decks. Interior design and furniture.Recent Review:What a nightmare it was in dealing with Kendra. She is extremely rude and distressful to people she doesn't even know. Her prices were outrageous vs calling a professional flooring contractor from CL. She has a know it all attitude that exudes ignorance and it's completely unprofessional! Use common sense and take your business elsewhere, like to a professionalStorm J.
- Business Description:I am experienced in all phases of construction and remodeling. I have over 35 years experience. I was serving the Grand Valley, now living in Montrose serving the entire Western Slope of Colorado.
Deals in Basalt for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- El Jebel
- Snowmass Village
- Glenwood Springs
- New Castle
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
- Buena Vista
flooring installation in Basalt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Floor For You LLC6300 E Hampden Ave C-348
- Advanced Floor Design588 Ronlin St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- AFFORDABLE FLOORING WAREHOUSE2620 COPPER FRONTAGE RD Unit B
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Ajax BuildersP.O. Box 5089
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Aspen Flooring Contractors265 Castle Creek Rd
- Aspen Valley Maintenance1221 Bush Creek Ln
Snowmass Village, Colorado
- Athen BuildersPO Box 4404
- A Floor For You LLC
- C and E Construction 3290 Columba Dr
- Carpentry, Inc.210 Edwards Village Blvd D-205
- CARPET DIRECT2252 VIGILANTE AVE
- Clean Professional ConstructionP.O. Box 4557
- Cliatt ConstructionPO Box 3964
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLORADO MAINTENANCE GROUPPO Box 152
- C and E Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- ELEVATION BUILDERS LLC545 conifer dr.
- Elite Painting & Home Renovations209 E 4th St
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Executive Building Contractors inc8000 Indiana St
- EXECUTIVE CHOICE17412 E LAYTON DR
- Floorboards907 Mayne St
- Flooring & Beyond69 W. Floyd Ave
- Flooring America of Glenwood Springs1414 GRAND AVE
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Flooring Pros 6750 E Chenango Ave
- Franklin Remodeling and Handyman Services LLC
- FROG Builders1071 Cimarron Cir. 308
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA101 Lake Avenue, #5
Grand Lake, Colorado
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA
- MAVERICK FLOORING INC371 METCALF
- Milner Mechanic21600 West US Hiway 40
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Mood Maker Interiors and Renovations9575 Marmot Ridge Cir
- Mountain Handyman, LLCPO Box 1605
- MOUNTAIN IMPRESSION HARDWOOD2451 Deloras Way Unit A
- Mountain Surfaces115 S 14th St
- MAVERICK FLOORING INC
- Parrish Tile & Floors1203 Maxwell St
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Pederson Flooring319 3Rd Avenue
- Petersen's Flooring and Design4217 S Mason St
Fort Collins, Colorado
- PNCI CONSTRUCTION INC553 25 Rd
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Premier Hardwood Floors, Inc.5925 W 86th Ave
- Pretorius Services12999 Minerich Rd
- Parrish Tile & Floors
- SELECT SURFACES780 NOTTINGHAM RD
- Spectrum Construction Llc1128 pitkin ave
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Spencer For Higher LLC11475 58.50 Road
- SteamMaster Restoration & Cleaning LLCP.O. Box 399
- Stonestreet flooring1831 David St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Summit Flooring SourcePo Box 1538
- SELECT SURFACES
- Telluride Tile Design l.l.c.18471 highway 550
- Ten Mile Hardwoods, INC.PO Box 4527
- The Tile Meister611 North 1st St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Thompson finishes
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Thumper Custom Wood Floors2306 S Cherokee St
- TILE & CARPET STORE103 Everett St
- Telluride Tile Design l.l.c.
- Weekend Warrior Handyman Services223 Chestnut St.
- Weekend Warrior Handyman Services