Brinker's Flooring Design Center Inc

With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Additional DBA - Brinker's Interior Design Inc....

Jade Floors

Jade Floors

About Jade Floors Serving Fort Collins, Colorado & surrounding Jade Floors was started by Jodi & Wade (hence the name Jade) in 2009. Although this company is new we have been selling and installing floors since 1988 to hundreds of satisfied customers in and around the Fort Collins area. We purposely changed the way we do business because the majority of what people are paying for when they shop in traditional floor stores is all the overhead of the store. Because we are now a 100% mobile flooring store we can save people hundreds and many times thousands of dollars because our overhead is so low. Whether installing carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, hardwood refinishing, vinyl or vinyl planking, Jade Floors has the experience you need to guarantee your next flooring project is handled perfectly. In addition to residential sales and installation, Jade Floors works closely with property managers, investors and Realtors. New flooring always increases the value of a home or business, and with Jade Floors you get the best service at the best price. Jade Floors takes pride in maintaining an accountability list. This list is available upon request and shows how Jade Floors has completed projects in the past. Our accountability list is our way of guaranteeing each and every customer is happy with our work. Jade Floors keeps costs low by being 100% mobile. Our installers are not employees, but rather independent contractors. This means that costs are kept to a minimum and every project is handled with care. Would you rather buy carpet from a commission salesperson or directly from the owner of the company? Put your trust in Jade Floors and we will bring you the floor of your dreams.

05/13/2017

It was a wonderful experience working with this company. Toni in the front office was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, friendly and didn't use high pressure sales tactics. I got to work directly with one of the owners, I asked that the flooring be installed by someone in their company with a lot of experience (they contract out the actual install I believe, which I've been told is an i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and laminate flooring purchase and install.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was NOT informed that my vacuum cleaner would VOID warranty on carpet, SHAW carpet is really bad, shreds like crazy

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/21/2014

This company has done work for me in the past and I am always satisfied. Everyone I've dealt with at Brinker's has been helpful, responsive and pleasant to talk to. They are very professional and provide excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed vinyl linoleum in a basement remodel.

07/05/2013

Installer was punctual and friendly. Workmanship was exceptional - can't tell where the seams are. Minor issue of dust generated when sweeping up with a broom after old carpet removed. I suggested using a vacuum cleaner in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new wall-to-wall carpet (after removing old carpet). Moved furniture to accomodate installation.

03/11/2013

The workmanship and the jobs have been done beautifully! Bob Brinker himself comes out! almost every day to check the job, and they've been responsive to any problems I've had! They're very knowledgeable and are very nice people to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done all of our flooring in a home we sold. Bob Brinker himself came out the first time and laid everything out for me in such simple terms and showed me the cost simply. Bob was so personable; it was like talking to my neighbor! They also re-did stairs with LVT flooring, and they did a beautiful job! They were very quick and the work came out better than expected. They clean up after themselves every day, and they even came in under budget. Most recently, they installed a beautiful LVT flooring in our new family room and carpeting in the upstairs bedroom. They also installed a brand new floor in my barn office.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Flooring sales & installation.