Brickwork requires new mortar joints every 20 to 30 years. A brick mason in your area can grind out the old lime or concrete and replace it with fresh mortar.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Fort Collins, CO
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Fort Collins
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLCThey were fantastic, I was very happy. I can't comment on the price since I'm not sure how it was in comparison with others. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Solid Rock Custom CarpentryCraig designed a beautiful patio cover for us, we expected just the standard straight design but he gave me a drawing with an actual picture of my house showing a deck cover with a peak roof that matches our house, it has added so much to our yard. He also completed some landscape work of pavers on an area next to the deck. We added extra work and he did not flinch , he just figured how he could do it (and at a great price) He noticed our deck was sinking, he fixed that and built new stairs for us. He did brick work around the columns that looks just like our house. The ceiling of the deck is a tung and groove that is just beautiful. I dont think there is much he can't do. Craig is a professional, he is someone I would trust with any work I need or will need in the future. I wish there was a way I could put a picture of the deck so everyone could see his craftsmanship. Outstanding!
- JEREMY MAYCROFT CONSTRUCTIONWe had the existing brick removed from the front of our house ad replaced with manufactured river rock. Jeremy first coached us on the selection of the product and color we wanted to put on our home. This process took many months which was worth it since we wanted to love the end product instead of settle for the more common colors available. Scheduling the removal and installation was our greatest challenge since Jeremy is in such great demand and is conscientious to his existing customers before moving onto this next job - which is what we all want once a vendor arrives. Jeremy brought in subcontractors to keep things moving and we are very pleased with the end result
- Rock on MasonryJeremy Rhoads, proprietor, came out for the estimate and the scheduled time in August 2012 and provided me with a full estimate of the job to be performed. Also, he had pictures of previous work he had done that was very impressive. He had some other jobs ahead of mine, and since it was not urgent that the work be done, we agreed to schedule the job sometime in late September. He came to the job as scheduled and performed the work in a professional manner. The previous design and workmanship on the porch had been less than adequate. He laid out a plan to correct the deficiencies and improve the overall design of the porch. It took him a little over two days to complete, which I thought was a reasonable time for the job. Overall I am extremely pleased with his work. He was very cooperative and easy to deal with. I highly recommend him
- 3D MasonryOverall, one of the best home service providers I have been fortunate to have work on my house. Repaired and replaced bricks that were falling off. Did a great job matching mortar and one cannot tell the repair from the original brickwork.
- CROWELL MASONRY INCI contacted Tim via Angie's List. I gave him a description of what I needed. Because I do not generally bid out small jobs, I asked Tim to swing by, fix the doorstep and send me bill. Before I could say fixed, I was contacted by his office, made arrangements to fix my brickwork and it was done. They emailed me a bill and I sent a check. Tim is a true pro. This was as quick and professional as any contractor I have ever used. I cannot say enough about how well this job went. Wow - thank you Tim for excellent service, fair pricing and a speedy job well done
- 3D MasonryIt has been some time since this work was done so I don't have a real specific memory. Bill was certainly responsive and professional and did good work.
- CROWELL MASONRY INCTim was efficient and good to his word. They came and after they left, you did not know they had been there, except for the finished product. It looks great!
- Vlcek Masonry IncIt was excellent. He came out and gave me an estimate and I had real specific requirement because I had to submit it to my insurance company and he understood that and detailed everything just the way I needed it. He was able to match the brick color and he did a really good job with cleaning up all the debris afterwards
- 3D MasonryWe worked with Bill and his concrete man in coming up with a functional and attractive half-round design. After a bit of a wait (He warned us he was very busy), he showed us sample brick to verify a good match with the house. Then forms were set for the concrete, concrete poured, and after a week or so of curing time, Bill did his artistic installation of the brick face of the step. The end result is very, very nice. We'd certainly contact him again for future work
Last update on August 13, 2018
Masonry Contractors in Fort Collins
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
I have a cinder block house & want to get the smooth look of an Italian Villa (or Stucco)-any inexpensive ideas?
Question by Guest_95781374: I have a cinder block house & want to get the smooth look of an Italian Villa (or Stucco)-any inexpensive ideas?
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
Find masonry contractors in
- La Salle,
- Estes Park,
- Red Feather Lakes
masonry contractors in Fort Collins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3D Masonry404 Galaxy Way
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
- JEREMY MAYCROFT CONSTRUCTION8316 MEDICINE BOW CIR
Fort Collins, Colorado 80528
- MILL BROTHERS LANDSCAPE INC6121 E HARMONY RD
Fort Collins, Colorado 80528
- Rock on Masonry1132 Miramont Dr
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
- Solid Rock Custom CarpentryPO Box 272562
Fort Collins, Colorado 80527
- Southpaw MasonryPO Box 270545
Fort Collins, Colorado 80527
- 3D Masonry
- Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.9249 S Broadway #200-386
Littleton, Colorado 80129
- Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.
- Kelly Home Services30 Wynndemere Ct
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
- Kelly Home Services
- Mayan Creations Landscape LLCPO Box 1926
Loveland, Colorado 80539
- Mayan Creations Landscape LLC
- ROSS WINDOWS & DOORS9955 W 105TH AVE
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
- ROSS WINDOWS & DOORS
- System Pavers10500 E 54th Ave
Denver, Colorado 80239
- System Pavers