Flatirons Plumbing

With Angi since July 2015

Flatirons Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing and 24 hour emergency drainage company serving the Denver Metro Area. Call us at (720) 630-1784 for help with your residential plumbing and water heater needs today! Flatirons has earned a reputation for being a reliable professional plumbing service featuring highly-skilled technicians....

Canyon Plumbing & Heating, Inc

Canyon Plumbing & Heating, Inc

We handle all aspects of residential plumbing. We install all types of water heaters and water filters, we can troubleshoot any plumbing issue, We have several licensed plumbers on staff who are courteous and polite and are able to communicate well so you have a clear understanding of what needs to be done. We have been serving Boulder County since 2000 and operate under the core values of ownership, integrity, and respect, We are fair in our pricing and stand behind our work.

Offers by Canyon Plumbing & Heating, Inc on Angi

09/22/2018

Buyer beware!!! This company is not trustworthy. They cannot and will not provide you with an itemized invoice explaining the cost of their work, they simply just give you flat fee with no detail. When i spoke with the owner paul he continually avoided my requests for a detailed and itemized invoice of the work performed at my house and he flat out refused to give me an invoice explaining the char...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

08/06/2018

The work was done perfectly, the charges were excessive. I made a complaint, the owner called me and offered to refund me a portion of the charges, so in the end the price was reasonable. The owner was extremely responsive and gracious. Not sure why we were charged so much to begin with though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair gas line and a leaky toilet-wax ring replacement

07/19/2018

I've hired them twice and would go to great lengths to make sure I can hire them again with any future problems. They're very professional and fair with their pricing. Couldn't recommend higher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Line to the swamp cooler busted and garbage disposal problem

04/12/2018

Tech was professional, prompt and explained everything. He did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new sink, faucet and garbage disposal

03/21/2018

He had to redo the pipes under our sink. Took the time to show us the problem and discuss solutions. Took 4 hours to make the fix. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak under the kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

Full Residential Services - Plumbing repairs and installs, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater replacements, Water filtering, Sewer repairs, Camera & Locates, Basement Finishes, Water treatment, Water filtration

Septic service and installs, Well repairs and installs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing