Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Yountville, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Yountville
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Fitzgerald MasonryIt all went very well. I would not hesitate to call again for any repair needed or any type of new installation.
- Eco Design & Builders IncAfter interviewing 3 different landscape design companies, we chose ECO design pro Build to do a complete makeover of our entire front and backyard. We are extremely thrilled with the results and our space has been transformed. The designer that working with Ori, Samuel and his entire crew did an amazing job. The project was a little bit extensive because it included the removal of few trees, plants, grass and some rocks in the front and back, concrete and wood deck removal, We needed to pour a new concrete patio, running a new line of gas for a fire pit and BBQ, a custom concrete counter and built-in bench, a natural sandbox built with boulders and logs, and installation of all plants. It took almost 3 months to completely finish this back yard and front yard project, but now our yard is an amazing spot at the house that we enjoy with our friends, family, and children. I have read some comments about so many additional fees that usually been added to any estimate such as design consultation fee, but we felt it was worth the cost even though Ori didn’t charge us much for it anyway. We didn't see it as a fee just to get an estimate. It was an actual design session where the designer gave us so many useful tips, ideas and designs advice mainly for our back yard space. We could have taken those tips and implemented them ourselves, but we liked those ideas so much that it was one of the main reasons why we hired them to create our landscape design and implement it
- ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETEChris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
- TOM BUSTER MASONRYIt was great! Tom was punctual, kept the house clean while he worked, and did a beautiful job.
Masonry Contractors in Yountville
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:A friend of mine used System Pavers and was really impressed by their work so we contacted them for our backyard transformation. We were moving into a brand new home and the backyard was just dirt. We have 3 small kids so we wanted the backyard done as quickly as possible to be able to utilize the outdoor space. Alex Saenz came out and did the consultation before we even got the keys to the new house. He helped us with the design and had everything ready so when we got the keys to the house they could get started as quickly as possible. Tony Garcia was the project manager. The communication with the team was easy and quick. Very accessible via text. Once the supplies were ready his crew came out and did the pavers in 1 day and the turf in 1.5 days! We were using our backyard before we knew it! Thank you so much for giving us wonderful new backyard to enjoyAprille F.
- Business Description:A-1 Grading & Paving has all your asphalt desires and road,etc. we are family owned and operated. fell free to give us a call to get your dream project done with a-1 service •chip seal •seal coat •concrete •asphalt • striping •gradinRecent Review:Prompt, efficient. clean job. No problems. Recommend highly.Gary T.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service IncRecent Review:So smooth! We loved the crew, (Roger and Leo) and the estimator was so kind and honest (Cal) and I just wanted to say the price was great, the knowledge and their professionalism was perfect. My neighbor referred us to them, after 3 estimates, we had to go with Mr. Pavers and we are so glad we did. The before and after pics are wonderful but the smile on my mom's face and how happy she is, has no words. We thank you Mr. Pavers for your loyalty and your hard work. Happy customer!! I highly recommendRosemary M.
- Business Description:We first began building gardens in California in 1970. In 1982 we moved to Nevada County, California, where we remain today. As a small, family-owned business, our primary focus has been custom residential landscaping. However, we have done both public and commercial jobs, as well as ecological restoration and small scale agricultural and horticultural development. Long ago we determined not to grow our company beyond the point where we, as owners, could not actively participate in field ..
- Business Description:SOLE OWNER, SUB CONTRACTOR
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
- Business Description:Steven Van Note has been a licensed contractor since 1982 and personally oversees every project. He uses only legal workers and other licensed contractors to produce top quality craftmanship and takes pride in maintaining his excellent reputation. Van Note Construction is honest and dependable and will give you what you pay for. Licensed General Contractor, General Engineering Contractor, and Concrete Contractor. We have also recently started "disability remodeling" to help the disabled..
- Business Description:Construction Co. Building Homes, Additions, Kitchen & bathroom Remodels, Full Home Remodels To Smaller Projects. Over 20 Years Experience, Started Crown Remodeling Over 14 Years, My company Just Enjoys Meeting New Clients And Building Fun Projects, We At Crown Remodeling Are Built On Communication With TimeLine & Attention To Detail. We Also Bridge The Gap For Architects And Engineers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Saint Helena
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Glen Ellen
- Santa Rosa
- Rohnert Park
- American Canyon
- Suisun City
masonry contractors in Yountville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Crown Remodeling2438 Trower Ave
- Crown Remodeling
- Henningsen Masonry
- Henningsen Masonry
- Inside & Out Landscape Design10150 Los Amigos Rd
- Inside & Out Landscape Design
- Liaison Landscapes101 California St
San Francisco, California
- Liaison Landscapes
- Marin Hardscape ConstructionPO box 9552
San Rafael, California
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Mr Pavers2100 San Ramon Valley Blvd
San Ramon, California
- MultiCraft Construction107 Empire Pl
- Marin Hardscape Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc