Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Yountville, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Yountville
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Bautistas DrywallThomas has worked on several projects of ours and is a trusted member of our team. I have rentals, and Thomas projects ideas that are both practical and professional.
- Bautistas DrywallOUTSTANDING!!! Thomas is the BEST! We just appreciate him so much for being on time, thorough and can do so many others things and he helped us with “ others” because we had just moved in and we needed many other small jobs which he did with care. His drywall expertise is outstanding! He is like a talented good friend who can keep it business which we truly appreciate. Bonus is his prices are ALWAYS so fair!! read less
- Galos DrywallSamuel repaired our wall beyond expectations, taking the time and care to replicate wall details. He was also very professional and courteous
- Mike the HandymanHe was very polite and called to make appointment for when he can come to do job. He did a good job and I would hire him again.
- Trig Builders Inc.We interviewed and spoke to a lot of construction companies for our master bathroom and kitchen remodeling project and we ended up by hiring Trig Builders. What a great and professional people of no less than sensational skilled people! We couldn’t be happier from the whole work that they did for us at our house. They were absolutely honest, fast phase, and very experience while they always kept guidance and advise us during the work which was fantastic, and huge plus. Yossi, our project manager was wonderful! We are so happy with the final results of the work which was leading me to also have them redo my flooring. Thanks a lot read less
- SOD Home GroupWe spent over 5 months researching for a contractor that can remodel our kitchen before making our decision on will we hire. We got few estimates and in home consultations, and finally found SOD builders. SOD builders have been nothing but exceptional! Adam is an brilliant advisor. He was original, comprehensive, bright and loving. His wide knowledge is particularly helpful when it comes to decisions making. Unfortunately, our kitchen was unusual shape and he was able to create a perfect design within at shape. Adam was very quickly for any design changes and patiently took as much time as we needed during the design meetings. Oren the owner was always on top of our remodeling. Before the design was approved, he personally came over to confirm the drawings. He then oversees the actual work in order to make sure that there are no problems or issues with the overall work. The kitchen cabinets were delivered to our house on time and the installation took 3 days. The installation went really well. We had few minor problems which Adam dealt and solved them immediately and without any drama. We are so impressed with the quality, precision and finish. It has been few months since the remodeling project got completed and we are still impressed by how the new kitchen came out including its beauty and design. This project was completed on time and within the budget we had agree read less
- SOD Home GroupI hired SOD builders to do a complete remodeling of my kitchen and 2 bathrooms at my house. I had received few other quotes for this massive remodeling, but all of them were expensive and more than that, they made me feel that all they care was to make a sell and nothing else. Oren in the other hand, made me feel very comfortable with his knowledge and experience without giving me some nonsense estimate. The kitchen came out amazing! And the bathrooms too. Everyone who came to my house for a visit said it looks gorgeous. The kitchen work that they did included almost every aspect of it (from new floors to hardware and appliances).The bathrooms also included everything (1 bathroom included a shower jet system and the other one included a bath tub). I am very picky when it comes to details and color matching. Oren was able to nail it! Oren who was the project manager, was always available to my calls/texts about any question or concern that I had. All related issues were addressed in a short manner. Oren says he wants the customer to be happy and he means it. There were no hidden charges and everything was delivered as promised and on budget. They are my go to company for all future projects now read less
- Trig Builders Inc.After having several consults, Trig Builders was the best one of all from the beginning. They listened carefully to our thoughts, vision & ideas while providing us with amazing feedbacks in order to make it happen! They provided us with many options that included all the things we could ever ask for, including options that are more priced friendly and clearly let us have free choices to be made. The digital draft that they did for us was the best thing that they did in order to show us how the new kitchen would really look like and the whole team was very friendly in presenting us new ideas if we didn’t like something that they originally suggested to us. The remodeling was smooth and we dealt with a main crew that we came to know by their names even. Trig Builders is the one that will be your partner, fan and will take action through any hurdle in the plan. Your dream becomes theirs as you walk through whatever remodel you can think of read less
- Trig Builders Inc.Excellent service and great people to have at our home. Ezra (our project manager) along with Odelia did an awesome work by communicating with us and bring to reality everything we wanted include some changes that came up along the way. We are strongly recommend Trig Builders to anyone for any type of home remodeling project read less
Drywall Contractors in Yountville
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details.Recent Review:Arrived on time and did a really good job within a short time.Ben M.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this group read lessJR R.
- Business Description:We at S & M Handyman focus on quality services over quantity. We use our years of experience and expertise, to complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We look forward to working with you. read lessRecent Review:Hector and his crew were professional, flexible, had great communication, and got the job done in good time. I would definitely hire again.Brendan O.
- Business Description:KG Construction provides services where it’s needed. Our work is always 100% guaranteed as we are owner operated. Electrical, dirt work, plumbing, fencing, roofing and gutters and much more! We are a new and young company and are trying to make a name and take pride in our work so please don’t hesitate to contact us! read lessRecent Review:The service was good. They were professional and great help. They did very well.Jermey l.
- Recent Review:Samuel repaired our wall beyond expectations, taking the time and care to replicate wall details. He was also very professional and courteousPaula G.
- Business Description:RestoreX, LLC is a locally owned and operated Disaster Restoration Company specializing in water damage and flood removal, sewage cleanup, fire/smoke/odor cleaning services, mold inspections and mitigation for both residential and commercial properties. If you have any one of the following issues or any others please reach out for immediate assistance: Water damage Fire damage Water leak Flood Flooding Basement or crawlspace flood Roof leak Mold Extraction Wall and carpet drying Wat.. read lessRecent Review:I couldn't be happier with the service that I got from RestoreX at every point in the process and highly recommend them! They were professional, honest, and cleaned up after themselves! We had a bad water leak under the kitchen floor, the connection on one of the pipes that had been replaced 5 years earlier had failed and the water from the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine was all accumulating under the kitchen floor. I called RestoreX on a Wednesday at about 4:45pm, they asked for the approximate square footage of the area which I gave them and they gave me an estimate over the phone. They sent a service manager out first thing Thursday morning and he established the damage had gone all the way under the dining room floor. He said they'd be out first thing on Friday to do the work, which they did. On Thursday afternoon they sent me a quote that was within the range they had quoted me over the phone even though the area was larger. The work was completed in about two hours and there was no mess left even though they had to take out all the mud under the floor (the water had luckily dried up because we weren't using the appliances). They left a big fan on the outside of the house attached to the duct in the kitchen until the following Wednesday to dry it up and sealed all the vents around the house. The duct collapsed over the weekend, but when I called on Sunday, someone answered and said they'd be out in the morning to fix it, which they did. Fantastic service, thank you RestoreX read lessKathleen F.
- Business Description:At MAV Perfect Paint, we specialize in making your vision a reality. With 27 years experience we can take on any paint request you throw our way .Our painters treat every project as if it were their own home. We have been serving our neighbors with fast, friendly, and fantastic work for years! Call today and schedule your appointment today! FREE HELPFUL COLOR CONSULTING read lessRecent Review:I would highly recommend MAV Perfect Paint. They provide excellent service, extremely reliable, and their quality of work is unmatched. They pay attention to the details and leave the area cleaner than when they arrive. I've worked with them on several properties now for both interior, exterior paint, and cabinetry, and the work is always excellent. They are my first call on any property that needs quality paint read lessMelissa J.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodel read lessMichelle A.
- Business Description:New home construction .. We do small jobs to new home construction. High quality finish detail, with competitive pricing. All Phases of Construction...Remodels, Fencing, Roofing, Drywall, Custom Tile, Retaining Walls, Emergency Repairs, Custom Building Projects...Building your dreams read lessRecent Review:Zach committed to be the kit home assembly and finish contractor, building upon a foundation to be provided by others. I paid a $1500 retainer to Zach in mid-2017 to come up to speed on assembling the kit home, and to prepare a detailed cost estimate. I provided 80% plans (with all detail relevant to his work finalized) in mid-October 2017. I delivered the plans and requested a cost estimate within 4 to 6 weeks. I inquired again in January 2018 and in July 2018 as to progress. Zach advised me in August 2018 that he would not act as contractor due to high increases by his subcontractors (due a local fire-replacement building boom). I said that I still needed the cost estimate, and he agreed to complete it. Due to his family difficulties, I deferred the deadline until November. No cost estimate was ever produced. After a 15-month delay, when I advised him that I wanted a full refund, he returned $1000, charging me $500 for ZERO work product. Stay clear of this contractor read lessCraig C.
- Business Description:Whether your project is a new construction, custom built home, an existing remodel, or an energy efficient upgrade, Landmark Construction has the industry experience and skilled staff to make your construction project a success. Our goal is to save you money through energy-efficient construction. Landmark Construction is California’s premier Air-Conditioning Contractor and Heating Contractor. Along with HVAC contracting we can better regulate your home’s temperature with new insulation and a .. read lessRecent Review:Ezra and Charles are very friendly and personable. That is, when they want to take your money. What good is a 12-year warranty if you start ignoring your customers at 2 years. I needed my HVAC replaced. Because the HVAC sits on my roof, I decided to redo the roof too. Ezra and Charles came out and were really friendly so I immediately had a good impression of them. Even though it would’ve been cheaper to go with a roofer and a separate HVAC company, I decided to go with Landmark Construction Crew, aka Landmark Energy Upgrades. I figured it would be a more seamless process for one company to do both. I got this done in December of 2016. The thing with a roof is that you don’t know if it’s a good job or not until it rains so I waited to write a review. Around January 2018 ( a little over a year later ) we got some much needed rain but unfortunately, I had a leak coming from one of my vents. I emailed Ezra and he sent out a roofer. The roofer came, looked at the vent, jumped up on the roof for ten minutes and said he was done. Months later, it rained again, it leaked again, I emailed Ezra again. I decided to take a closer look at the vent and noticed that there was sunlight in the ductwork. I figured sunlight equals gap somewhere. When the roofer came, I told him and he said it’s nothing, probably just a reflection, without even taking a look. Then the roofer tells me that the next time there is a leak, I need to call the HVAC guy because it’s not a roof problem. I couldn’t believe it so I told him that HIS company IS the HVAC guy!! I used one company to do the roof and the HVAC so there is NOBODY else to blame. So, he jumps back on the roof and was done and gone in 10 minutes. About a month goes by and the rain is back and so is my leak. It’s 2019 so it rained a lot this year. Good for California, bad for me. So, I emailed Ezra again. After a few weeks, no reply. So, I email him again with pictures, a few more weeks go by and no reply. So, I call him and he picked up the phone. He sounded surprised to hear from me (probably didn’t recognize my phone number) and I start telling him about the leak. He said he didn’t get my emails but just text him my address and he’ll send somebody. A couple of weeks goes by and nothing. So, I text him again and after weeks and weeks of waiting, no reply. I’ve emailed, called, and texted so, at this point, it’s very obvious he’s avoiding me. If you are looking for a friendly company that is willing to take your hard-earned cash then Landmark is for you. But if you’re looking for a company that is accountable for their work then look elsewhere. I know I am read lessTony T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Saint Helena
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Glen Ellen
- Santa Rosa
- Rohnert Park
- American Canyon
- Suisun City
drywall contractors in Yountville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Galvan Development, Inc.12997 Lehigh Ct.
- AASVED CONSTRUCTION1206 Stony Glen Ln
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- Allen Docimo Professional Handyman Services48275 Silver Valley Rd .
NEWBERRY SPRINGS, California
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- American Home Painting &Decorating811 Saffron Dr
- A Galvan Development, Inc.
- C.A Maintenance 1169 Kansas Ave
- Cardenas Handyman Repairs3331 Moorland Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- CAVE'S PAINTING39086 DIANRON RD
- CDL Construction732 Gettysburg Way
- Central Coast Acoustic CeilingsPO Box 580
Grover Beach, California
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- C.A Maintenance
- Double Dub Construction3381 Sky Ln
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Double Dub Construction
- EMJ Builders6285 Anderson Road
- EMJ Builders
- FCI Construction5831 Fredricks Rd
- FCI Construction
- Galos Drywall
Santa Rosa, California
- Galos Drywall
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- Jimenez construction.8043 Mitchell Dr
Rohnert Park, California
- JL Innovative Construction Inc.6724 West Ave L-10
- Jon Beltrami Construction & PaintingPo Box 2196
- Josef Konya Painting45143 Watford Ave
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- K.D.Alliance Construction7661 Grizzly Flat Road
- K.D.Alliance Construction
- Landmark Energy Upgrades12515 Sherman Way Suite A
North Hollywood, California
- Landmark Energy Upgrades
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- martinez tile company4716 Katrina Pl
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- MAV PERFECT PAINTP.O Box 272
CORTE MADERA, California
- MG ConstructionPo Box 513
LOWER LAKE, California
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- MultiCraft Construction107 Empire Pl
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Pro-Care Constrution & Handyman Services40701 Rancho Vista Blvd Spc 55 Palmdale
- Pro-Care Constrution & Handyman Services
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urrutias Drywall5572 White Fir Way 5572 WHITE FIR WAY
- Urrutias Drywall
- Villacon7370 Gentile Ln
- Wilkinson Design+Construction Inc.72 Clayton Street
San Rafael, California
- Wilkinson Design+Construction Inc.
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc