Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Calistoga, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Calistoga
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETEChris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on
- Fitzgerald MasonryIt all went very well. I would not hesitate to call again for any repair needed or any type of new installation.
- 3D Designs By DavidThe project is in the beginning stage but must say that it this point we are talking and walking with the right people. All to help make the best decisions possible. I'm meeting contractors for Electrical upgrades additions and Heat and Air to improve the comfort, Solar system to save on power costs, Lighting for everything, help in seeing what to do inside and out regarding security and walkways, drive areas and the landscape areas. I feel I'm working with the right people to help show what it is and how it is, in good hands
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
- R A SAMS MASONRYRichard Sams was able to design a raised patio and walkway based on my very general expectations. He was always on time to the job, his workmanship was superb, he handled all materials purchasing, consulted with me continually, and left the site absolutely clean (all trash removed, driveway swept, left over materials trucked away--very important!). I visited two of his completed jobs before hiring him, and the other property owners testified to his honesty and abilities (which was similar to my own experience). Since much of the project included brick, which was beyond my experience, I relied on him to suggest design elements, and I was very happy with the results of his decisions, especially since he was able to match the existing brick elements of my home. I was even comfortable giving him the key to my house when I needed to be away for several days. I recommend him without reservation for any masonry project, especially where vertical or horizontal brick laying is involved
Masonry Contractors in Calistoga
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:In business more then 33 years. Family owned masonry company. We provide: stone, brick, block, lay, pavement, patio, driveway custom work with stone, brick, block, block walls for privacy, laying stone,driveways , paver designs for patios & driveways, retaining wall
- Business Description:Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Business Description:Viking Pavers designs and installs driveways, patios, walkways, pool decks, walls, steps, fire pits, and outdoor kitchens with the use of interlocking pavers and segmental retaining wall blocks. We also install synthetic turf for lawns, playgrounds, pets, and putting greens. We offer an unmatched combination of quality, service, and affordability. Our craftsmen are trained and certified in proper installation techniques and have worked on literally thousands of projects. Plus, we are a fully..Recent Review:The work was done 5 yrs. ago and it was very good. It was done in a timely way. Over the past few odd weather years there has been some settling along one edge of the area. I called and although Labor Day got in the way I did get a response the following week. George came up and saw the situation. Yesterday, two hard workers came up and re-layed a significant strip of the pavers and it looks like newSanford S.
- Business Description:We first began building gardens in California in 1970. In 1982 we moved to Nevada County, California, where we remain today. As a small, family-owned business, our primary focus has been custom residential landscaping. However, we have done both public and commercial jobs, as well as ecological restoration and small scale agricultural and horticultural development. Long ago we determined not to grow our company beyond the point where we, as owners, could not actively participate in field ..
- Business Description:We have 35 years experience family owned and operated. We have done many jobs from residential to commercial. No job to big or small. Contact us for an estimate.
- Business Description:We are full service construction company we do it all call is for a free quote
- Business Description:With over 21 years experience, Mateo’s “The Painting Company” has canvassed all of Southern California performing a wide range of projects- both large and small. Having worked extensively with clientele of varied backgrounds, Mateo has developed an intuitive feel on grasping what a client needs and wants. Mateo personally selects only the best craftsmen in the business. He personally trains them to understand his techniques and expectations. Background checks are thorough and each individual..
- Business Description:Mulka Construction is a family owned and operated construction company. In business since 2006.
- Business Description:General Building Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Saint Helena
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Lower Lake
masonry contractors in Calistoga
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- AASVED CONSTRUCTION1206 Stony Glen Ln
- AASVED CONSTRUCTION
- Crown Remodeling2438 Trower Ave
- Crown Remodeling
- Henningsen Masonry
- Henningsen Masonry
- Inside & Out Landscape Design10150 Los Amigos Rd
- Inside & Out Landscape Design
- Marin Hardscape ConstructionPO box 9552
San Rafael, California
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Mulka Construction5725 Live Oak Dr #20
- MultiCraft Construction107 Empire Pl
- Marin Hardscape Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc