Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

Family owned & operated business since 1985. We specialize in conventional treatment for termites, and use green products upon request. We also specialize in rodent exclusions, without the use of poison. We offer discounts (discounts cannot be combined, conditions apply). Residential and commercial pest control. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority....

Green Termite & Pest Control

As you know, our company name is Green Termite & Pest Control. The reason why we decided our name as "Green" is because the first thing comes in our mind when we think of "Green" is fresh. Just like this word, we would like to give our customers a clean and a fresh service every time with our eco-friendly (Non-Toxic) or traditional pesticides. We are the most reliable termite and pest control company in Los Angeles and Orange County. Our experienced exterminators and inspectors will give you a service just like treating their own house. We always try to be different from the other companies by providing a H.O.P.E (Honest, Optimal, Persistence, and Essential) service with a reasonable price. The customer's satisfaction and convenience are our priority. We promise we'll give you a quality service every time. We're ready for home owners, real estate agents/brokers, property managements, escrow, and etc related service. Call us today for a honest and convenient service and try our free termite & pest inspection

All Clear Exterminating

All Clear Exterminating offers localized treatments, fumigations, wood repair and rodent exclusions. At All Clear we pride ourselves in providing quality work and great customer service. Our number one goal is to educate our clients with the help of one of our licensed professional inspectors, to make the right decision regarding their safety health and property.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi

09/25/2020

So far good, They would be coming out again for inside of the house

Description of Work
treatment for sublime termite

08/06/2019

John Kim and the team at Already A Better Choice were incredible. They worked around my schedule and my need for numerous reschedules, always fitting me in and providing excellent timely service at a very good price. I wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to use John and his team for any future needs!

Description of Work
Rat extermination, blocking entrance points to the house, setting traps, and routine emptying changing.

05/27/2015

It went very good. Very high rating.

Description of Work
They did a spot spray in my attic.

08/08/2014

They were good. They came out about 3 different times for the package deal. There were no additional fees associated with the Big Deal, but the pricing isn't the most competitive I've found.

Description of Work
I purchased a $349 Big Deal for Year Round Pest Control Package. They swept and sprayed the whole perimeter of the house. They also did the inside. They were primary treating for spiders and ants in the house.

07/02/2014

We have an old craftsman home with dozens of open slats, cracks and holes in the exterior. Our home was the Plaza Hotel of rat and cockroach living until these guys came. So completely thorough, even calling us 11 months later to see that their work has held up. And it has. Cannot recommend more highly.

Description of Work
Complete seal of our home, eliminating all pests.

04/29/2014

They were professional and got the job done. I didn't spend more than the Big Deal price.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control. It was for pest control services.

04/09/2014

They have already come out to do a couple treatments and it was fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $349 for Year Round Pest Control Package.

03/25/2014

I did think the quote was high but I have learned since that time that the quote was not that high. They were very thorough and professional. The young man seemed knowledgeable. He was much more professional and thorough than a previous provider that I had used.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for removal of termites. This is in a gated community. This was for just interior service.

02/15/2014

It turned out fine. They did a very good. They came when they said when they gonna come. They did what they said they gonna do.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc. They took care of the ants in my house.

02/06/2014

I have used Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc and they were good, they came back and did it again as we still had problems and they took care of the problems. What stood out the most was getting rid of the spiders for good. Mostly it's all been good.

Description of Work
I have used Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc to get rid of the spiders.

Category pest control

Fumigation or local treatment for termites. one time pest control or ongoing service for common pests such as spiders, ants, crickets, silverfish, roaches, wasps, ect. detailed rodent inspections and exclusions.

Bees, birds, raccoons, however we can recommend a reputable company to assist you with this.

Minimal Fee for Escrow