Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

10205 Valley Blvd #A

El Monte, CA 91731

Family owned & operated business since 1985. We specialize in conventional treatment for termites, and use green products upon request. We also specialize in rodent exclusions, without the use of poison. We offer discounts (discounts cannot be combined, conditions apply). Residential and commercial

09/25/2020

Frank C.

So far good, They would be coming out again for inside of the house

Description of Work
treatment for sublime termite

08/06/2019

Bryan G.

John Kim and the team at Already A Better Choice were incredible. They worked around my schedule and my need for numerous reschedules, always fitting me in and providing excellent timely service at a very good price. I wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to use John and his team for any future needs!

Description of Work
Rat extermination, blocking entrance points to the house, setting traps, and routine emptying changing.

05/27/2015

Kal V.

It went very good. Very high rating.

Description of Work
They did a spot spray in my attic.

08/08/2014

Ann S.

They were good. They came out about 3 different times for the package deal. There were no additional fees associated with the Big Deal, but the pricing isn't the most competitive I've found.

Description of Work
I purchased a $349 Big Deal for Year Round Pest Control Package. They swept and sprayed the whole perimeter of the house. They also did the inside. They were primary treating for spiders and ants in the house.

07/02/2014

Sam J.

We have an old craftsman home with dozens of open slats, cracks and holes in the exterior. Our home was the Plaza Hotel of rat and cockroach living until these guys came. So completely thorough, even calling us 11 months later to see that their work has held up. And it has. Cannot recommend more highly.

Description of Work
Complete seal of our home, eliminating all pests.

04/29/2014

freddy H.

They were professional and got the job done. I didn't spend more than the Big Deal price.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control. It was for pest control services.

04/09/2014

Gail H.

They have already come out to do a couple treatments and it was fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $349 for Year Round Pest Control Package.

03/25/2014

Donna T.

I did think the quote was high but I have learned since that time that the quote was not that high. They were very thorough and professional. The young man seemed knowledgeable. He was much more professional and thorough than a previous provider that I had used.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for removal of termites. This is in a gated community. This was for just interior service.

02/15/2014

Sharon M.

It turned out fine. They did a very good. They came when they said when they gonna come. They did what they said they gonna do.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc. They took care of the ants in my house.

02/06/2014

Donna M.

I have used Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc and they were good, they came back and did it again as we still had problems and they took care of the problems. What stood out the most was getting rid of the spiders for good. Mostly it's all been good.

Description of Work
I have used Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc to get rid of the spiders.

02/05/2014

Jeff H.

The service worked out just fine. The service has a certain area of scope but it was just fine. They've come back for a second time and they've been great. We were having certain issues with certain things, I previously had to do the spraying myself, there was just something that wouldn't go away. They gave us their perspective on it internally but he said it's an internal treatment which this doesn't include, they could come back and could do something. They could give me a quote on that. I've actually noticed even with just the external treatment, there's a lot less bugs. It's been very good and we haven't seen anything. For the last treatment, they came and they were actually a little late and he had called but I couldn't wait around and he was just gonna be on the outside. He was pretty courteous. They were very nice and they've done what they said they were gonna do.

Description of Work
Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc. did an external treatment. They looked around and talked about a few things but apparently their treatment only includes external and it did not include the garage.

02/05/2014

Jeff H.

The treatment seems to be effective to what we're dealing with. We had an expectation of more bugs and we haven't seen any. He filled up my dog's water after the treatment and saved me a trip from home to work. They called me to set up the second treatment; that's what I would have appreciated and what I would expect.

Description of Work
Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc. did an exterior spraying.

01/28/2014

Ryan G.

Everything turned out fine. They just called the other day to schedule the next appointment. They were prompt and responded quickly.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $349 for Year Round Pest Control Package.

01/16/2014

Gary & Debra G.

They have been very very good, we have been extremely happy with them. This is the second year we have used them. They lived up to their contract.

Description of Work
Signed a year contract to treat any termites we would have, during the previous year they did come out and treat it when we needed it.

12/17/2013

Richard N.

Everything went good. I was quoted a price and they did the work as quoted, minus $100 Angie's List coupon. We set-up two dates to do the work, they showed up as agreed, very professional, dressed in company uniforms. I was pleased with their work and responsive to my inquiries. I rated them as "good" in the price because of the three contractors I had, they offered the best price, BUT I did not compare their prices to other companies, so my comparison is only based on three estimates. I rated them "fair" in the quality of their work, because only time will determine whether they eradicated the termite problems; difficult to rate now.

Description of Work
On November 25, 2013 they fumigated the garage for subterranean termites, on December 3-5,2013 they fumigated my house and garage for subterranean termites and dry wood termites.

12/03/2013

Kimberly J.

Everything was good. Nathan the tech was great answered all our questions. Did not realize that termites were a separate service.

Description of Work
Survey and spray for pests

11/12/2013

Moises A.

They never showed up and we paid in advance. Then they made excuses. With all due respect the English skills of the receptionist and tech are very bad. Half the time we could not understand what they were saying over the phone.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc.

Category pest control

Hello, We're sorry to hear that but you have mistaken us for another company. You purchased the pest control deal from us in September and were refunded the same day as this was only for pest control (not termites). From what I see, you had someone out in October. It was not our company as we refunded your money and did not perform any further work for you. We hope you're able to resolve this.

11/11/2013

Laura B.

We used this company to rid us of ants and spiders. We signed up for a quarterly service for one year. This is a family owned business and they take great pride in their performance and have excellent customer services. We no longer have ants in the house and with their help the ones outside have been diminished as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc.

11/05/2013

Annie J.

It turned out really well. They have been excellent to work with

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $349 for Year Round Pest Control Package.

11/01/2013

Clarisa R.

The company was highly responsive to a difficult situation. Ultimately, the rodent problem was arrested and controlled.

Description of Work
Rodent control

10/25/2013

GERRIE L.

A bit of a mix. When they first came out they were great. They brought a huge crew and got most of the adult. The did miss a few babies and when they came out again the left a hole in my wall. They said they wouldn't come out a third time because I had boxes in my house that could be harboring the rats.

Description of Work
They came out for pest control in my attic. They removed and replaced my insulation as part of that service.

10/21/2013

mark E.

We were given a great antique mirror (30's) as a housewarming gift. It measures approx 3'X5', not an easy haul. After several months on the bathroom wall we noticed what appeared to be termite residue. We called 'Already A Better Choice...' immediately and got a same day response. Sure enough, termites. It had been stored in a garage for several years before making it's way to us and somewhere in between it became home to a colony, or at last enough to endanger the mirror. Joshua (rep and son of the owner) mentioned that the case was exceptional as furniture and the like aren't usually treated outside normal tenting of the house. He then offered to take the mirror and place it inside another job (home tenting) and then return it. His quote seemed very reasonable. Several weeks later we have the mirror back and on the wall and all done with amiable professionalism. Joshua was attentive, knowledgeable and represented the company in a manner that would put them at the top of the list for future needs. I would recommend ABAC with confidence.

Description of Work
Transported antique mirror in his truck to location where it could be treated for termites.

10/10/2013

Marian H.

They went the extra step explaining our problem with grain moths int he kitchen. They also made a repeat trip to spray problem spots. No problem at all scheduling - really good. Give them a try if you are having problems.

Description of Work
General pest control spray,k inside and out, thorough report of problems

10/07/2013

Joan O.

Very professional and unobtrusive. Did a very thorough job and most importantly, our problems with crickets, silverfish, spiders and roaches are 99% resolved. We purchased periodic service, and am happy we did.

Description of Work
Sprayed the exterior of the house and eliminated wasps nests in eaves.

09/30/2013

Rose S.

I use them to try, to give a change to local business. They are working to improve. There is a person that apparently does all the scheduling/administrative job there, so, if your call is answered by her, you are saved, but if it is by another person you better call twice (including the manager/owner of this company). First time the employee came was in regular cloths, then later with uniform. I paid for a whole year program that they spray your house every three months and you are supposed to be ok, but I had to call for a second spray, and called twice for that second spray. They came and so far it is ok. I have a 9 months to have a full opinion, but so far it is worthy to try. As I said they are working to improve.

Description of Work
Fumigation for pest control in the garden and yard.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

OPR-13330
    Minimal Fee for Escrow
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Bees, birds, raccoons, however we can recommend a reputable company to assist you with this.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc

How is Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc overall rated?

Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc open?

Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc is open:

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

What payment options does Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc provide

Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Does Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc offer free estimates?

No, Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc does not offer free project estimates.

Does Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc?

Yes, Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc offers warranties.

What services does Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc offer?

Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc offers the following services: Fumigation or local treatment for termites. one time pest control or ongoing service for common pests such as spiders, ants, crickets, silverfish, roaches, wasps, ect. detailed rodent inspections and exclusions.

Are there any services Already A Better Choice Termite & Pest Control Inc does not offer?