Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Tahoe City, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Tahoe City
- MARCIE'S WINDOW FASHIONSMarcie is great! She and her team installed new ranch style shutters and honeycomb blinds for me and her creativity and professionalism were invaluable! She helped me get exactly what I was looking for and the installation went smoothly and turned out perfectly! I would definitely recommend Marcie's Window Fashions to anyone looking to have things done properly and professionally. Measurements were precise (used a digital distance finder), the turn-around was fast and the custom fit is again - perfect! Thanks for your help Marcie and team
- Sunburst Shutters & Window FashionsThey were knowledgeable. The quote was fine. Their responsiveness was good. They were on time. I wouldn't call them again because they were too expensive.
- Evco InteriorsI used Evco numerous times and have always been more than satisfied with their work. They've quoted reasonable prices and delivered in the time frame that they said it would take. They have also made excellent recommendations on use of fabric in the upholstery work that they have done and guided me away from some choices they thought I would not be satisfied with. When they were working with me to re-upholster my sofa for the second time in 12 years, their designer suggested eliminating the skirt and painting the legs to give it a new look that was a little more contemporary to go with some other changes I was making
- Reno Blinds & RepairOpen/close mechanism broke. Called Reno Blinds & Repair and they were here the next day. Gil showed up early, extremely professional, polite, and got right to work. He was very careful even removing his shoes when he had to stand on the window sill. When he finished he made sure we raised and lowered the blind properly. On price, service call fee was $40 less than a competitor; $35 vs $75. Found this company on Angies List and highly recommend
- BUDGET BLINDSExcellent. Very professional. Installation was quick. Prices less than I had anticipated. Would use again.
- Reno Blinds & RepairShe was very professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and easy to do business with. She is just an overall delightful person. She showed me the samples of the blinds that I chose from and they all look like they are good quality. I am very impressed with her service.
- Sunteck Solar ScreeningHe provided excellent one-on-one customer service, excellent materials, and quality caring service, all done in a timely manor.
- The Blind ManWe used The Blind Man last year to clean our blinds; friendly, professional, prompt. They did a fantastic job at VERY reasonable prices. Also knowledgeable about the product. Plus ... The Blind Man has been in Reno for many, many years. Support local business especially when the quality is superb !!
- The Blind ManThis is a very personable husband/wife team. They arrived on time, I received a same day appointment, and I couldn't be happier with the work. I highly recommend "The Blind Man" and would use them again in a second.
- KEMPLER DESIGNEverything turned out very well. The installation from start to finish was very good. He was very professional and organized.
Window Treatment Services in Tahoe City
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality ..Recent Review:We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptableChad R.
- Business Description:Hi folks, I've been away from Angie's since 2017 and it's good to be back. I offer a licensed handyman service fully compliant with the rules and regulations governing the licensing of handymen in the state of Nevada. I am an 8 time Super Service Award winner in 2012, 2013, and 2016 in multiple categories. We have the capability of doing almost anything you need done. I currently have other licensed individuals working with me. We do not employ subcontractors as we're able to do the work ours..Recent Review:Alan guided us through two back-to-back bathroom remodels, with Jon onsite to lead and execute the renovation project. We had two people working remotely from home alongside Jon who was remodeling indoors full time. I cannot express how calm it was to have him in our home (even for a major construction project during a pandemic) and how nice it was to have someone we could trust to get the job done right without constantly interrupting our workday. Jon helped us reconfigure three separate rooms into two full baths, including installing intricately patterned tile, shower pan, tub, fixed glass shower door, the plumbing reconfiguration, fixtures, windows, electrical, wall framing, drywall, etc.). Alan continued to check in to make sure we were happy along the way. The quality of the work is phenomenal but the people are even better. Jon calmly answered every question we asked, at any time, and was able to coach us through choices so we could make the best decision for our home. We even had a snafu with the windows we ordered (note: let Top Notch order your windows for you, not worth trying to do it yourself) and Jon not only jumped in to make sure we ultimately got what we needed, but he also went above and beyond to talk with the window supplier to stand up for us. Jon was never a minute late, and many times he showed up early. My husband and I couldn't be happier that Jon took our outdated, inefficient space and turned it into something practical and beautifulStephanie R.
- Business Description:Brite Glass is Reno-based full services glass company founded by two glaziers with more than 100 years of combined glazing experience between them. It is a reputed name in Reno and surrounding areas, known for its award winning animated television commercials and also its coveted glass cleaner. It offers a full spectrum of glass services that satisfy the sales, service and installation needs of customers throughout the Northern Nevada and California areas. Also, it’s Reno Window Showroom at 1..Recent Review:I was pleased with Brite Glass for car windows, so went there for windows and a shower surround 2 months before listing our home for sale. Owner Rob Hardy helped me, said to email window photos and sizes, which I did. He sent my email to Robert Wilson our “manager who quotes and schedules.” It took 1½ weeks to get a call and 2 more weeks to get the measurements for quotes. Then it was 1 quote for windows and shower surround, not split as requested. We had to pay half up front. After 2 more weeks, at install 2 windows were broken (1 not planned to be replaced), so we had 1 badly fogged and 1 broken window, broken glass on our patio, and no shower surround as it was the wrong size. It took Robert 1 week to place a reorder, and 3 more weeks to reschedule an install, at which 1 window and shower surround were the wrong size. After another reorder and 2 more weeks, shower surround and window were installed, but with a sizeable gap in the window frame and torn screen. I got a call to pay the balance, but the job was not done and I wanted to speak to a manager. Hardy called, had our file, was aware of the problems, was “sorry” and just wanted to know when was I going to pay. It was 3 months after we met, our home had been on the market over a month with defects, and the job was not done. Hardy threatened that if I did not pay, he would put a lien on our home which would make it harder to sell. Repairs to the window and screen were not finished until late October and the installer was directed by Hardy to get a check for the balance even though he knew I was paying by credit card. I got 2 calls late that Friday afternoon before Nevada Day weekend that Hardy said I had to pay that day or a lien would be put on our home. So, it was 3½ weeks to get a quote, and 10 more weeks to do the job, with measurement errors, installer damage, repeated delays in reorders which were not expedited, repeated failure to let me know the status, no priority in scheduling after all the delays and, to top it off, Hardy’s appalling attitude of threatening a lien, not offering any accommodationLynn P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Installation of Flooring Carpet, vinyl and Hardwood.
- Business Description:Roger's Carpet One Floor and Home is open 7 days a week in the Carson Valley Center on Topsy Lane. We have financing options available and accept all major credit cards. Serving the greater Carson Valley/Carson City area for three decades
- Business Description:Serving the Reno Area for 50 years, we have a small, dedicated staff of Union Member Electricians. This means our electricians are trained and certified. Our office staff is friendly and concerned with your specific needs with your electric work and payment arrangements. We have a 15 day billing period and 18 percent financing
- Business Description:ultrasonic blind cleaning repairs and sales of new blinds,Recent Review:We used The Blind Man last year to clean our blinds; friendly, professional, prompt. They did a fantastic job at VERY reasonable prices. Also knowledgeable about the product. Plus ... The Blind Man has been in Reno for many, many years. Support local business especially when the quality is superb !!Lois L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
window treatment in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dallas Floor Designs9738 S Virginia St
- DESIGN SCAPES INTERIOR RSRCPO BOX 550160
South Lake Tahoe, California
- Dirtyblinds.com of Northern Nevada9480 Robb Court
- Distinct Interiors1503 Hwy. 395 N. Suite I
- DIVINE BLINDS SHUTTERS & MORE11407 Mogul Road
- Dallas Floor Designs
- Elizabeth Shutters525 S Rancho Ave
- Elizabeth Shutters
- Horizon Window Fashions2002 Harvard Way Suite C
- Horizon Window Fashions
- Incline Window Cleaning930 Tahoe Blvd 802-306
Incline Village, Nevada
- Incline Window Cleaning
- Judy's Window Coverings1368 Highway 395 Suite A
- Judy's Window Coverings
- KEMPLER DESIGN6346 MEADOW CREST CIR
- KEMPLER DESIGN
- LT Affordable BlindsP O Box 8035
South Lake Tahoe, California
- LT Affordable Blinds
- MAJESTIC CUSTOM SHUTTERS LLC4960 Longley Lane #37
- MAJESTIC CUSTOM SHUTTERS LLC
- Nevada Trimpak Inc2675 Fury Ct
- Nevada Trimpak Inc
- Osnap Inc305 W Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, California
- Osnap Inc
- PONDEROSA GLASS1119 EMERALD BAY RD 1
South Lake Tahoe, California
- PONDEROSA GLASS
- S & M FloorsPO Box 420
- SARAH BLACKBERN INTERIORS5528 Junction Peak Dr
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- Sierra Window Tinting1660 Greg St
- Sipe's Tahoe9800 Hillview Rd
- SPACES DESIGN & PLANNING1645 D ST
- SUNBURST SHUTTERS RENO280 Greg St Ste 4
- S & M Floors
- The Blind Man8295 Rocky Meadow Cir
- TintCo Custom Glass Tinting1051 Table Mountain Way
- Top Notch Handyman Services LLC1480 Akard Dr
- Town & Country Electric1542 Pittman Ave
- Town & Country Flooring12030 Donner Pass Rd
- True Blue Blind Installation5127 Aspen View Dr
- The Blind Man
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR