We are a local family business loyalty serving our community for more than 10 years, providing comprehensive House and commercial cleaning as...Windows Cleaning, window screen repair (regular & pet resistant), Gutter Cleaning, Roof Blowing & Roof Power washing, House cleaning. We also provide Real estate services (Move Out/In, Open House, Light & After Construction cleaning. Gift Certificates available. Call or text for free estimates!

We accept remote payment

Amazing Clean World

Founded 2018 • With Angi since August 2012

5712 Pontiac Drive

San Jose, CA 95123

Amazing Clean World, is a licensed and insured integral cleaning service company. We are located in San Jose, CA, but offering a wide range of service in all of the bay area. We are committed to exceed your expectations, and we pride ourselves in providing you the utmost in the quality of our

07/19/2022

Dan K.

Jose and crew did a great job. Windows are now sparkly clean! Patty helped me over texts which was great, provided a quote, scheduled the crew. Guys showed up as scheduled, completed the job within a few hours. We now have our go-to window cleaners!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside/outside, screens and sills

06/02/2021

Calvin M.

Awesome job. Jose and his teammate were very timely, professional, know what they are doing. 15 windows and 2 sliding doors all done in 2 hours. Great!. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
clean windows and screens.

05/07/2021

Tony B.

Window washing was excellent. Jose was able to remove hard water deposits, detailed windows, screens, and frames perfectly. Extremely pleased 10+ The house cleaning service is also excellent. Very trustworthy, great attention to detail. Always receive text reminders of scheduled appointments. Also 10+. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
hose cleaning maintenance and windows cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you very much Dr. [Member Name Removed]! we really appreciate your comments. Thank you! Jose & Patty

01/10/2021

Alayna D.

Jose was awesome! On-time, very professional, and the quality of the window cleaning was excellent. He cleaned both inside + outside the windows, screens, and tracks. We have a 2-level house but that was no problem for him. Great price too! We would hire again!

Description of Work
We needed windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

Thank you very much for your review. we will send you a reminder for your yearly cleaning maintenance. Thank you!

11/13/2020

Bob W.

They did an "amazing" job, just like their name, very thorough and professional, and at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it. We will send you a reminder next year for your yearly maintenance. Thank you again, and Stay Healthy! Jose

05/26/2020

Robert N.

This project went great. He was very communicative, punctual, professional, worked hard and completed the project exactly as he said he would. The windows look amazing. He did a fabulous job and I would hire him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the windows, power washing and removed cobwebs.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you very much! we will see you next year! Jose

08/29/2019

Dick M.

Luis showed up promptly on time. He worked efficiently through the cleaning project. Very detail oriented, I highly recommend his work. Dick

Description of Work
clean most of my windows and screens

08/22/2019

William B.

We were very impressed with Jose and Emerson's excellent work. They arrived on time, and worked tirelessly on our two-story house with some difficult-to-access windows. They came with all the equipment they needed and were clearly professionals at this work. The windows were spotless when they finished, and they offered a 5% discount for cash payment. They were also very pleasant and agreeable. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out

08/17/2019

Eileen A.

Very impressed. Windows and screens sparkle. Jose even replaced one of our old screens that had a hole in it for $15. And we got a 5% discount for paying cash.

Description of Work
We had our outside windows and screens cleaned on our two story home.

06/29/2019

Linda E.

Great! He did a fantastic job and I have some very difficult windows to reach.

Description of Work
All windows washed inside and out

04/05/2019

Holly J.

Great. Jose did a wonderful job cleaning the difficult windows on our 1906 home. It's such a pleasure to look outside now.

Description of Work
window washing inside and out for a 3 BR 1 story home

Category house cleaning

03/20/2019

Cristina H.

I have never seen my windows so clean in the 6 years I've lived here and am actually bummed I waited to do it for selling my house. The deep clean went well too and they spent a lot of time making sure it was truly clean. I've since referred a few people to them as a great local service since we are leaving the area.

Description of Work
Deep Clean and Windows inside and out

11/15/2018

Mary R.

Wow! Jose did an AMAZING job! Every window, every sill, and every screen sparkle. My windows look incredible. I am very impressed with the work Jose did. Outstanding!

Description of Work
Our windows desperately needed washing.

11/11/2018

Bonnie S.

They stood me up for an estimate -- didn't call, even the next day, in spite of leaving multiple messages for them.

Description of Work
All windows, solar panels, etc

10/29/2018

Amy K.

Jose did an amazing job on our windows - we can see again! He was super response via text to schedule, he showed up on time and his bill was exactly as estimated. Did I mention how great it is that we can see out our windows?

Description of Work
Window cleaning

10/07/2018

dwight M.

had contact with Amazing about job. Amazing never called or answered

Description of Work
window washing

09/04/2018

Jeannette L.

It was a big job. But when Jose arrived. He worked hard and did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Windows, screens, and blinds cleaned!

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning

08/03/2018

Susan O.

I wish there was a way to give a rating above an "A", as if there was: Jose would have that rating! I cannot say enough about how professional and detailed and diligent Jose was with this job. Our windows and screens are as clean as when they were installed; and I feel like I live in a new house. Thank you Jose!!! I am going to pass along Jose's contact information and endorse his services to all of my neighbors and friends. Thank you Jose! If you are reading this and need these services, you will not be disappointed if you contact Jose for the job!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning, 2 story home, Screen repair on large Sliding Door

Category window cleaning

it feels wonderful when my job is very well appreciated!! I always do my best on every job. Thank you so much for this amazing review!! 😀

07/21/2018

Doris B.

The windows now sparkle. They did a great job cleaning windows, screens and tracks.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

07/20/2018

Susan M.

This is the first time that I've used this service and I couldn't be more pleased. If I could give them 10 stars, I would! My windows are sparkling! Jose also cleaned all the window tracks, screens and sills...no extra charge for this. He even managed to clean a very difficult window that hadn't been cleaned for years. The price for the window washing was very reasonable. I am planning on giving his card to several of my friends. He is the best window washer I've ever had! The windows are so clear, you feel like you're outside. Attached are 2 photos.

Description of Work
Window and Skylight Washing

Category window cleaning, skylights

07/10/2018

Sharon R.

Perfect. They were on time, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. They were very polite and professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning

07/03/2018

Lori R.

Jose and his assistant were excellent. They came completely prepared to wash our skylights and high windows, and their equipment was perfect for cleaning our screens as well. They were fast and so courteous, and their price for our project was excellent. We will have them come often from now on. I also have to say that Jose's responsiveness was absolutely amazing, and his clean pricing up front without having a whole onsite consultation was so refreshing. They got the job done without any hassle or back and forth, on the timeline I requested via texts and email. We highly recommend Amazing Clean World!!

Description of Work
Windows inside and out

Category window cleaning, skylights

07/03/2018

Brenda P.

Jose and his helper arrived on time and were very clean and courteous. The price was reasonable and included inside and outside cleaning as well as the screens and window tracks. My only comment would be that a few of the furniture items that were moved in order to reach the windows were not put back in place. But overall I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Window cleaning and screen repair on a slider

06/20/2018

Richard T.

After my telephone call, they showed up the next day to estimate the job and scheduled it for a compatible time the following week. A few days later they called to suggest a date two days earlier which was even better. They showed up on time on the earlier date and did an excellent job. The price was reasonable and well worth it. I wish we had hired them years ago and I won't wait so long before hiring them again for our next window cleaning.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

05/02/2018

Gary R.

Excellent-very thorough we were impressed.

Description of Work
Major cleaning of four rooms.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

3 Green

With over 17 years of carpet cleaning experience, we are here to cleaning and freshen your home's carpeted areas.

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

Love’s Home Services

Love’s Home Services specializes in TV Mounting, furniture assembly, BBQ grill assembly, fitness equipment assembly and power washing!

5% only when paying with cash

Carpet Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning. House cleaning. Pressure Washing. Skylights. Window Cleaning, window screens repair, Roof cleaning, Real estate services, comprehensive after construction house cleaning. Gift certificates available