If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Tahoe City, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Tahoe City
- Colby Plumbing CompanyThe Team at Colby's is "A" one in professionalism, quality workmanship and response time. If you need a plumber, now you know who to call. Thanks Colby Plumbing!
- Perez LandscapingIt went great. Ramiro Perez performed a thorough walk-through and review of our drainage problem, discussed possible causes and solutions. He was thorough and suggested performing the simplest, least expensive solution first, which we appreciated. His pricing was very competitive and fair. He performed the work a matter of days after we met and did a great job. He was great to work with. I strongly recommend Perez Landscaping read less
- River City PlumbingPhil and Nick came in with a mask on and was very nice and quick. Thank you both for the great service. Also, I got an appointment quickly didn't have to wait weeks out.
- Legends LandscapingI can't say enough good things about all those that were involved , from Craig the designer, Shane, the project manager, Rene and his team for making such a beautiful design come to fruition. Everyone was cordial, invited input and respected my preferences. After doing some research and price comparison, I found everything was very realistic and fair read less
- Straight Up! PlumbingIt went great. I really liked working with Robert Q. He asked good questions, was friendly and professional and focused. He assessed the job, gave me an estimate and got to work. He checked my system to make sure that there were no leaks and rerouted some pipes for me. One of my favorite questions is "can you work and answer my questions at the same time and he said yes. Soooo ... I got many of my pressing, stress producing questions handled. I am thinking about how and when I will get a couple of my needed projects completed with Straight Up's assistance read less
- Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling RenoKeith and Bobby spent two days digging a trench and installing a new water main line. I had an obvious leak with water pooling in the yard. I had an extra long run through a lot of rocks (over 130 feet) so the price seems justified. The boys said it was one of the toughest runs they've ever done. The poly tubing was installed inside a second PVC pipe for extra protection and the whole line has a 25 year warranty. The quote covered from the meter to the house's cut off valve. After digging, Keith recommended running new polyline into the house. He had assumed there would be copper to the valve and there wasn't. There was also no pressure regulator, which I had installed. That and a valve and stub for sprinklers bumped the price from about $8000 to $9000. Expensive, but not unexpected. Otherwise, the guys were friendly, worked hard, stayed busy and made a good effort to clean up the yard afterwards read less
- Easy RooterI had Easy Rooter deal with a collapsing sewer line. Another company put down a camera and said the part under the street was fine, so we could just trench from the foundation to the street and put in new pipe. They also said "we don't have a recording of the camera work ... our equipment does not permit that." Hmmmm. I was a little suspicious. This other outfit had a good reputation but was a Class C contractor and thus would have to hire out the work to go into the street. Was this opinion trustworthy? I'm sooo grateful I asked Matt at Easy Rooter to give a second opinion, because I was either being lied to or the workers were incompetent. Easy Rooter is a Class A contractor, and can go into the street if they have to, but their "cast in place" technology does not demand it so they do not have that inherent conflict of interest. In less than a day and a half Easy Rooter gave me a thumb drive with film of the entire line: it was bad throughout but the part under the street was the worst! Huge roots; collapsing clay pipe. I've put up a picture of what the other company said was a "good line." Oh please. Matt was not even 100% sure he could avoid trenching it -- it was that bad. Matt explained the whole process in every detail. I researched it online. "Cast in place" was the solution I needed. They spun out the roots. When the pipe did collapse in one place they dug down and inserted a short length of ABS (at no additional cost!!), then they cast the whole thing from the inside with a seamless new pipe. Check out the after picture in nearly the same place as the other picture. The whole like looks exactly like that. In just two days the entire line was done -- if it were not for the collapse the whole thing would have taken 5 hours. For just a little bit above what the other guys wanted to do a messy, lengthy, and incompetent partial line replacement that would have torn up my yard and failed within months, I now have a brand new pipe from the clean out at the foundation to the main sewer line. One pipe; no seams; no possibility of root intrusion. Without them, I would have faced several thousand dollars more of in-street repairs before the year was even out. Matt even pulled a full camera film of the new line and gave me the thumb drive with it -- it looks wonderful. Look for yourself. Gang, these guys are the real deal. Fast, honest, knowledgable, competent and their technology is simply better than other options. They get 5 stars ... in my experience these folks are as good as it gets. Steve H read less
- Easy RooterEasy Rooter videoed the sewer to determine what needed to be done and showed me. Their price was reasonable compared to other options. They agreed to a completion date and complied with it. I was able to watch most of the process which went smoothly. When finished, they revideoed the line and showed me the completed lining out to the city main. That is all you can ask for and hope to get read less
- New-Pipe Plumbing & RooterNew Pipe discussed bid on 4/2. Bid approved on 4/2 with promised start at 0800 on 4/4. Crew started on 4/4 at 0800 and finished on 4/6, in spite of additional municipal permits needed. Process required two ten foot deep holes and large hydraulic-powered "puller". Excellent work by excellent company.
- Fillman ConstructionThey worked with me from the very start, as I wanted to remodel the kitchen and open it up before I even moved into the house. Joe took care of everything, ordering the cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, backsplash. It all went smoothly and I was moving in on time, with a brand new kitchen read less
Drain Pipe Installers in Tahoe City
- Business Description:Throne Builders’s Inc. is a Residential Remodeling company experienced in the design and construction of properties in San Francisco, Sacramento, and surrounding areas in Northern California. We specialize in gut remodel projects of existing homes, as well as modern design, including assisting in floor plan changes, additions, plans, permits, ect. We also do Carpentry projects, and other types of maintenance and remodel work like kitchen and bathroom projects. If your looking for someone who .. read lessRecent Review:After the most recent wind storm we finally faced the fact that we had to replace our 24 year old fence and gate. Adam Throne did ours at a very reasonable price for high quality work. He showed up on time and worked his butt off until after dark to get our fence done as soon as possible to avoid prolonged inconvenience and worry to us of having our yard exposed. He was responsive to our picky concerns and preferences, recommended solutions, tore out a couple old shrubs at no extra cost, and cleaned up and hauled off the aftermath mess. His work is high quality and our fence is strong and will last us for another 24 years or more. We are so pleased and now our neighbors want to replace theirs read lessDebra M.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Wiley's Plbg & Htg.Recent Review:Extremely well. Wiley's is timely, professional, does excellent work. Everything was completed within one day. We highly recommend Wiley's.Miles S.
- Business Description:The Reno and Sparks area's trusted local family plumbing company for 30+ years. We are not that dirty guy in a van without insurance but a long established, professional, local family run business that puts quality and customers as our top priority. The Ira Hansen family plumbing business has proudly served Northern Nevada since we opened our doors in 1986 and recently won the Associated General Contractors board's "Skill Integrity and Responsibility" award. Our focus is simple, it's clean, p.. read lessRecent Review:Sean and Josh were great to have work on my property. They kept me informed of needed changes, were very careful to keep the property secure, and did great work. I will definitely call them again. Their bid was very competitive and the quality of the work is great. I've done my own plumbing work in tje past and was impressed with their thoroughness read lessMatt W.
- Business Description:An owner operated, family run business servicing the Lake Tahoe (Nevada) area.Recent Review:I am thrilled with the quality of work that was done in my remodel. Scott was very responsive and the sub contractors did a wonderful job. Only issue was delay in painting while trying to schedule painter because they were so busy. It delayed some of the project. However, the painting job of the cabinet was excellent and worth the wait.!! I would definitely refer Ceto Builders. Yvonne Rigga read lessYvonne R.
- Business Description:Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes it read lessRecent Review:I am very pleased with Legends Landscape. From the proposal to the finish of the job, everything went very smoothly. The quality of the work was outstanding and the people from the company were very friendly without exception. Not only would I hire them again, but I am currently in the process of getting a proposal for addition work! I highly recommend them read lessMitchell C.
- Business Description:Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is your local Reno plumbing company, capable of handling a wide range of plumbing problems for homeowners throughout the area. From water heater replacement to showerhead installation to toilet repairs, trenchless sewer replacement, and even full system maintenance, their team of highly-trained plumbers has the skill and expertise to get the job done. They are always available to assist you with your plumbing needs—they even offer 24/7 emergency plumbing .. read lessRecent Review:Called to make an appointment was given a ball park quote over the phone. I requested an appointment for a particular day to minimize time off from work. Called the day of said appointment to confirm because nobody called me to confirm. They had not made the appointment for me. I tried sharing the story of what happened with the woman on the phone . She would not let me finish talking before cutting me off several times and putting me on hold. She put me on hold 5 times. I finally just hung up. First you forget me then put me on the backburner then cut me off. She stated they had several emergencies like my job didn't matter. Emergency quotes take up alot of time in the day it seems. Then you don't let me tell you what works for me after you ask. I definitely do not recommend this company read lessKevin B.
- Business Description:* Landscaping & Irrigation Contractor, General Engineering & Building ContractorRecent Review:After my previous negative review which was in turn answered by an even worse one, the CEO himself opted to have a polite and civil discussion with me involving the employees who harassed me and expressed a sincere apology plus the agreement to terminate the employees in question. Thank you, John Cassinelli, for being an upstanding professional willing to hear out concerns against negative employee behavior read lessPatrick C.
- Business Description:Easy Rooter has been providing superior service since 1979. Based in Sparks, NV the company also serves Reno, Carson City, Susanville, Fernley, Fallon and Truckee, CA. We offer a diversity of services. Additional DBA - Environmental Resources, Inc read lessRecent Review:Easy Rooter called my within minutes after I asked for recommendations from Angies List. They had someone out here a couple of hours after that and Sam fixed the leak fairly quickly. No problems.Jeanette J.
- Business Description:This is a 2 man crew, 2 big trucks, we do invoices, per job pricing, or hourly.
- Business Description:Northwest Service & Repair is an Emergency Plumbers in Carson City, NV. We specialize in Sewer & Drains, Plumber, Rooter Services, Handyman, Restaurant maintenance, Dry Wall Contractor, Painter, Trim, Kitchen Remodeler, and Bathroom Remodeler, Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing repair services, Sewing, Septic System Services, Plumbing Repair Contractor. For more information, please contact us at 775-450-6834. 24 hour sewer and drain services, handyman services! Plumber, Plumbing, Plumbing service,.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
drain pipe contractors in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Anchorage Construction Management, Inc.3832 Sweetland Dr
Carson City, Nevada
- Anchorage Construction Management, Inc.
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping488 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping
- Easy Rooter125 London Dr
- Easy Rooter
- Fillman Construction10434 Saint James Pl
- Fillman Construction
- Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing58 Hardy Dr
- Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing
- JBL Custom Plumbing and Drain ServicePO Box 2616
- JBL Custom Plumbing and Drain Service
- Legends Landscaping324 S 18th St
- Legends Landscaping
- Ocean Pacific Plumbing, LLC2280 Table Rock Drive
Carson City, Nevada
- Ocean Pacific Plumbing, LLC
- Pell Plumbing & Son15828 Archery View
- Pell Plumbing & Son
- Wiley's Plumbing & Heating IncPO Box 19001
- Wiley's Plumbing & Heating Inc