Atlas Building Solutions

Founded undefined • With Angi since September 2015

If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more

3.9

3.8

3.6

3.9

3.7

3.6

gutter repair (10)drain pipe installation (4)Patios (1)roofing (1)

06/06/2022

Daphne P.

Terrible. 2 unprofessional workers showed up with gutters that were incorrectly painted. After failing to fix the paint on site, office personnel promise to send somebody out to fix them, which they never did. Instead, I received a call from the owner demanding immediate payment for the job that was left uncompleted. I would definitely not hire this company again or recommend them.

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

11/22/2021

Thomas P.

I first ran into these guys at the Sonoma County Fair. Seemed like prices for gutter guards were reasonable and they were friendly. They gave my info to a salesmen, whom reached out to me. Michelle was the salesmen that came to give me the quote. She was very friendly and sold the product well. That's where it kind of hit a wall. I was getting any updates or calls. Had to reach out to them on an install date. They gave me a date and came out. When the installers showed up, they came with wrong product so they couldn't install. Haven't heard a peep from them since and it's been almost two weeks now. So basically they have my deposit and nothing has been installed. I've reached out to Michelle for help. Every time I speak to her, she apologizes (and makes me feel like something's being done), but again no calls from the company. Both the company and Michelle are failing as a business to reach out and make things better. Reached out to owner, voice mailbox is full. What gives?? On top of that, I'm a Veteran and a little upset this is how they treat military members. I highly don't recommend. Again, still waiting on my product, heavy discount or refund!

Description of Work
Gutter Guard Install

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

11/29/2020

Ken T.

I had an appointment, but the guy called and said he had to help his workers on another job. He asked me questions about my job and it sounded like he was trying to determine whether he wanted to look at the job and give me a quote. He finally said he would get back to me and never did.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and downspout installation.

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/22/2020

Jim M.

They said they didn't repair just replace. They need to tell one that they don't repair and remove the "repair" from their boast.

Description of Work
on repairing gutters if needed or replaced. Also a leaf guard estimate.

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

05/15/2020

Joyce M.

great job done very professional

Description of Work
gutters cleaned & sealed

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/08/2020

Steve M.

Preston and his crew did a great job! He was very helpful addressing and fixing a potential leak in the old gutter installation. They worked quickly and cleaned up everything when the job was complete. I would highly recommend using Atlas Building Solutions

Description of Work
Remove and replace 7" facia gutter

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/10/2020

Bill H.

Awesome. Booked my appointment in under a week, didn't need me to be home during the upgrade, and installed everything perfectly with no issues on time and budget. What more could you want?

Description of Work
They added better gutter guards and new large downspouts to my existing gutters to allow for better drainage.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

12/06/2019

Juanita J.

They were quick and it looks nice. They did their job, they knew what they were doing, friendly, and introduced themselves.

Description of Work
They put a new gutter.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

11/27/2019

ed C.

It went okay and he did a good job.

Description of Work
He fixed a patio cover for me.

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

11/05/2019

Kathy W.

Crew was prompt and work was delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

08/20/2019

Justin H.

I received a call to send pictures. After I sent the pictures, I received no further communication from this company. There was several attempts made by me and no one would respond

Description of Work
Gutter fixed

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

Good morning, I believe you spoke with me (scott) and I hadn't received the pictures. If you would like to re send the pictures then I will call you back to verify i received them. 916 740 0438

08/02/2019

Debbie P.

It was excellent. They were close, efficient, able to interpret what I wanted. Stayed on the job and finished it. It was beautiful.

Description of Work
Customized and galvanized gutters, downspouts, and leaf guards.

Work Completed On 07/17/2019