Atlas Building Solutions

California: Contractors
01/31/2023

3495 Swetzer Rd Ste. 600

Loomis, CA 95650

If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more attractive, energy efficient, and secure. Backed by years of experience and strong relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, our team at Atlas Building Solutions offers the highest caliber of service at the best possible price with each and every project. Your building is your dream, and bringing that dream to life is ours....

gutter repair (8)drain pipe installation (4)Patios (1)

11/29/2020

I had an appointment, but the guy called and said he had to help his workers on another job. He asked me questions about my job and it sounded like he was trying to determine whether he wanted to look at the job and give me a quote. He finally said he would get back to me and never did.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and downspout installation.

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/22/2020

They said they didn't repair just replace. They need to tell one that they don't repair and remove the "repair" from their boast.

Description of Work
on repairing gutters if needed or replaced. Also a leaf guard estimate.

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

05/15/2020

great job done very professional

Description of Work
gutters cleaned & sealed

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/08/2020

Preston and his crew did a great job! He was very helpful addressing and fixing a potential leak in the old gutter installation. They worked quickly and cleaned up everything when the job was complete. I would highly recommend using Atlas Building Solutions

Description of Work
Remove and replace 7" facia gutter

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/10/2020

Awesome. Booked my appointment in under a week, didn't need me to be home during the upgrade, and installed everything perfectly with no issues on time and budget. What more could you want?

Description of Work
They added better gutter guards and new large downspouts to my existing gutters to allow for better drainage.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

12/06/2019

They were quick and it looks nice. They did their job, they knew what they were doing, friendly, and introduced themselves.

Description of Work
They put a new gutter.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

11/27/2019

It went okay and he did a good job.

Description of Work
He fixed a patio cover for me.

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

11/05/2019

Crew was prompt and work was delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

08/20/2019

I received a call to send pictures. After I sent the pictures, I received no further communication from this company. There was several attempts made by me and no one would respond

Description of Work
Gutter fixed

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

Good morning, I believe you spoke with me (scott) and I hadn't received the pictures. If you would like to re send the pictures then I will call you back to verify i received them. 916 740 0438

08/02/2019

It was excellent. They were close, efficient, able to interpret what I wanted. Stayed on the job and finished it. It was beautiful.

Description of Work
Customized and galvanized gutters, downspouts, and leaf guards.

Work Completed On 07/17/2019