BHN LLC 'Beautiful Homes Nevada'

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

Angies List 'SUPER SERVICE AWARD' from 2014 - 2017. BHN LLC (Beautiful Homes Nevada) specializes in custom built insulated replacement windows & doors and 3rd generation insulated siding. To further assist the energy efficiency of our products (and dramatically prolong the life of any roof), we offer solar attic ventilation systems included with most purchases at no cost to you! Our products have the highest energy ratings in the industry with no nonsense lifetime warranties! BHN is also an approved contractor for EGIA financing....

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

window replacement (62)door installation (18)siding companies (14)ceiling fan installation (2)gutter repair (2)

09/19/2020

Patricia F.

We are waiting for the windows to be delivered and installed - 11 to 13 weeks out.

Description of Work
Replacement of 12 windows in home

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

10/08/2019

Leonard D.

It went well. Although they don't do the kind of work I needed, they were extremely helpful in assisting me to find someone who did the kind of work I needed. Based on that experience, I would definitely hire them if and when I need to replace windows in the house.

Description of Work
Window repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/23/2019

Dana G.

It was rather smooth process and only took 7 days to complete

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

04/29/2019

Susan L.

Just had my front window and upstairs window and sliding door replaced by Beautiful Homes Nevada 775 433-0344. David and his crew were on time and did absolutely perfect work. They made sure we knew how the locks worked, adjusted everything so everything works perfectly. On top of this the price was great as well. I couldn't ask for more and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Front window and upstairs sliding door and window replacement

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

07/01/2018

Patrick S.

Chad replaced nine windows in my house including two sliders, a three piece bay window and multiple two piece windows. This work was done in May 2017. Over one year later everything Chad committed to still holds. My electric and gas costs have been reduced over 20% verses my 1980’s windows Plus clarity and UV protection is far superior. I live at 7600 plus feet above sea level and there are no issues with seals giving out. Chad provided a superior window and came in price wise within 10% of the cheapest quote I got from another vendor for a lesser quality window. If you do not at least give Chad an opportunity to present his product to you I would say you are cheating yourself.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

06/30/2017

John B.

Adam gave us the estimate. He arrived on time and did a good job explaining the work to be done and the replacement windows. I dealt with Chad, the owner, from then on. Very professional and willing to answer all of our questions. Windows look great!

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in our 15 year old house.

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

06/24/2017

Kathleen R.

They did have a little hiccup, they ran out of a specify color we were using. They couldn’t get it from anywhere until the manufacturer made some more. They were on it as best they could even though it took about 3 weeks longer than anticipated. That wasn’t their fault. They were always here every day when they said they would be.

Description of Work
They did a siding job for us on about 2/3's of the house.

Category siding

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

04/07/2017

Bill A.

A couple speed bumps with exterior damage but overall was good. They made it right and very responsive.. my windows and door look great.

Description of Work
Install window and slider glass door

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

01/17/2017

Pat R.

Smooth. Presentation was professional by Adam, measuring crew was timely and accurate and the installers did a great job. We needed a minor adjustment on one window lock and a few days later after a full day's work the installer, Ahko, came over and made the adjustment. All and all they made a big job look quick and easy. This is our first winter and all seems well. We are looking forward to the hot months when the test will come for keeping the heat outside.

Description of Work
5 Windows replaced in a two story home.

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

10/08/2016

alan G.

chad was very helpful and explained everything in detail. installers were skilled and knowledgeable. problems with previous construction proved not a big issue as the installers had were experienced. overall very nice experience.

Description of Work
installed new sliding glass doors

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

08/07/2016

Mark W.

They did an excellent job. Were very professional. Moved most furniture if needed, took down blinds and put back. Hauled off old windows. They also showed up when they said they would. Worked all day and got the job done in 1 day. Put in 10 windows. The windows have a lifetime guarantee and can be passed off to the next buyer. They look excellent. We also had to reschedule 2 times over 3 months due to conflicts with dates we had set up. There was never any issue with this. They would reschedule to a different date with no problem.

Description of Work
Replace windows in 20 year old house

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

07/21/2016

Ed D.

Excellent! It has been a long time since I have encounter a company that is over the top in professionalism. Every meeting and installation the staff of the company was on time to the minute. If the appointment was for 10:00 am the door bell rang exactly at 10:00 am. The installers were friendly, professional and cleaned up at the end of everyday. Great company and installation team.

Description of Work
Replace windows through entire house 15 in total

Work Completed On 04/11/2016

07/11/2016

Mark W.

The people installing the windows showed up on time and where very professional. Stopped working when questions were asked and explained things. Never seemed in a hurry and cleaned up as they went inside the house. Moved furniture,blinds and brackets that were in the way as needed. Put blinds/brackets and furuniture back as needed also. Finished all windows in one day. 2 of their salesman came by during the job to check and see how things were going. I also had to reschedule 2 times and they were very good about doing this. I would use this company again without any reservations.

Description of Work
Replaced 10 old windows with new ones.

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

06/02/2016

c P.

The original windows in this house were builder grade - low budget aluminum frame windows - that developed a haze between glass panes (the windows started hazing about 12-15 years after installation). We'd contacted two other window companies to provide bids, but the windows performance specs were lacking (U=0.34, SHGC=0.31). Researching window / glass company specifications, it is easy to achieve better values, so we put window replacement on the back burner. While perusing the 2016 Reno Home Show, we discovered BHN purely by chance, and provided our contact information. Chad (BHN) contacted us to schedule an appointment a few days later. Chad took time to explain his window AND his warranty, both of which are excellent. He also mentioned windows can be ordered as sliders or double hung (highly recommend everyone visit a home with double hung windows to compare with sliders). After listening to everything he offered, we agreed that BHN would replace our windows. BHN took about 3.5 days to replace 12 windows, install 2 new windows, and replace a cheap french door with a slider. The first day we arrived home, the difference between old and new windows was night and day. The low-E creates a polarized view, enhancing color contrast. BHN was considerate of interior space / furniture by covering floors and furniture with drop cloths. The work area was clean after each shift - BHN takes refuse with them. Had a hole in one screen and BHN replaced it the same day. Working with vinyl can be messy, so be aware.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows (12), installed two new windows, and changed the existing french door with a slider.

Work Completed On 05/25/2016

03/14/2016

Jessica C.

The original window was not only broken but installed wrong. We could have just had the glass replaced but decided to redo the whole window after looking at the frame. So glad we did. I loved dealing with BHN window. It took a fews weeks to order but once the window came they had it installed on my next day off. They cleaned up after installation and the work was done beautifully. They take the time to explain what they are doing, because my original was installed wrong it wasn't just pop the new one in kind of project. The warranty is great. We will be using them to replace other windows and sliding door at a later date.

Description of Work
Replaced a large bedroom window in old brick house.

Work Completed On 02/08/2016

02/29/2016

Duane W.

Chad, the owner, came out and gave us a bid for a top of the line sliding door. His estimate was the same amount as cheaper built doors we had been looking at. Pleasant surprise... The job was started ahead of schedule and completed in about 3 hours including removing the old 8 foot slider and putting in a new upgraded door. The work was flawless and the new patio door works as smooth as silk. Nate, the installer, is a man of few words and works like a demon. Really well done. Chad came by after installation to make sure the door would work well for my wife who has back problems and needed a door that almost opened itself. This door does exactly what Chad said it would do. Thanks guys! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend BHN to friends and relatives.

Description of Work
Replaced old sliding patio door with a new one upgraded door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2016

01/12/2016

Arthur M.

Work completed as requested.

Description of Work
Repair and finish patio door installation started by a different contractor.

Work Completed On 12/23/2015

10/27/2015

Judy P.

Their service, workmanship, and quality of product was top-notch from first contact to last. Always on time, first-class craftsmanship on the install, courteous, and thoughtful. We got other estimates that were less money, but the quality of the windows they sell far outreached the others we talked with. It turned out that the quality of their workmanship was just as excellent. We also liked the attention to detail by their installers. I've never seen caulking that was so beautiful. There was a mistake in the order on three windows. They replaced those, no charge, as soon as the windows came in. Our house has never looked so good or been so weather-tight. They did a beautiful job! We would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
BHN installed all new windows and a sliding glass door in our home.

Work Completed On 10/23/2015

10/24/2015

Barb K.

It only took the two guys about 2 hours to remove & replace two bedroom windows. They removed the very very very old & beaten-up metal windows and installed vinyl. They washed the new windows after installation & cleaned up after themselves. I was impressed by how quick it was. The only thing that sort of took awhile was that it took about 6-7 wks. after the windows were ordered for them to be installed. But I think this is a normal turn-around time. It was worth it!

Description of Work
Installed two vinyl windows.

Work Completed On 10/23/2015

Thank-you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. Sorry for the long wait. A little in our defense we did put 6-8 weeks on the contract and just glad you found us worth the wait. We sincerely appreciate you and your business with us. Chad BHN LLC

08/31/2015

Carleen E.

I am very pleased w/ the results. Efficient, hard working crew and they cleaned up before they left.

Description of Work
Chad gave me an estimate of work to be done, measured and set the time for installation. Windows were installed, and cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/28/2015

08/15/2015

Suzanne S.

Wonderful, prompt, courteous service. New windows are fabulous thanks to an Angie's List special I took advantage of for 3 windows, but then was able to add another at the same rate.

Description of Work
Installed four new windows.

Work Completed On 08/15/2015

07/28/2015

Laura A.

They did excellent work, the quality was excellent, and they were very punctual and professional. The installation crew was exceptional, came in got the job done, and my windows look dynamite. The crew also cleaned up after themselves. I have no complaints and would highly recommend them to anybody and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They put in 9 windows for me.

Work Completed On 07/25/2015

07/22/2015

Diana M.

These gentlemen were on top of everything, from sales, review and installation and clean-up. They cleaned the new windows and storm door, caulked and waited for the windows to dry, cleaned up any debris and touched up the paint where needed, with my old paint. They moved furniture back into place and then demonstrated how the locking mechanisms worked on all windows and the storm door, and had me try them as well. We went outside and they showed me the exterior work as well. During their install they discovered the old cathedral windows and the special round window had little to no caulking/sealing previously done when the house was built. BHN then went so far as to extensively caulk and create channels for the water to drain away from the new windows as there had been no channels created by the home builder. Although 1 minor window had not come in at the time of their original install date, upon their return they asked if we had any rain since, then they took a look at their previous install and asked me if there were any leaks; all was bone dry. I was impressed that they had remembered and inquired. They were on time, fast, efficient, courteous and patient with my questions. As companies and employees go, they are the Hope Diamond of businesses. Rare!

Description of Work
Removed 8 old windows and screens and installed 8 new energy efficient windows and screens and 1 storm door too.