Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Shingletown, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Shingletown
- Allianz Heating & AirThey are excellent and their service is excellent. They are five stars. I would definitely use them again.
- Allianz Heating & AirI called Allianz on Sunday evening...They arrived on Monday afternoon to check my air conditioning. They replaced the capacitor and serviced the unit...It is a really busy time (Its been well over 100 degrees they last 5 days..) for them. I was pleased they arrived in a timely fashion...and could get the unit going again. They are very professional read less
- Allianz Heating & AirMartin's team came on time and on schedule. They were very professional and went above and beyond what most AC and heating companies do. They recommended a blower for the master bathroom and told us if we brought one they would install it at no extra charge. They balanced the coolness of the AC to the whole house and answered all questions. When I thought that the attic fan was not connected, they came out and reviewed it and informed us that it was not needed and was a drain on electricity. Martin is very personable and he goes over every aspect of your new HVAC that will keep you home cool and comfortable and recommends other aspects to improve the SEER rating. We wound up with a SEER unit of 16.5 according the the contract. When I viewed the condenser unit and found out it was listed as a 14.5 SEER, I called Martin and he told me that with all the other equipment attached it will enhanced it to 16.5 SEER. I would recommend Allianz Heating and Air to anyone for their work, professionalism and humor read less
- Scott's Appliance In Home ServiceWonderfully. Whether is is a washing machine issue, a dryer problem, an ice maker in the freezer issue, or a compactor stopping in mid cycle, he can fix everything. At times, he has provided me with the proper solution on the phone, which allowed me to fix it myself quickly, for no charge!
- Sears Appliance RepairExcellent! Punctual, professional, outstanding service. Service professional able to explain needed parts, what went wrong and how to make corrections in the future.
- ADVANCED PLUMBING & ELECTRICThey were very good. They were quick and resourceful. They gave me a lot of ideas on other appliances that I could buy. If needed, I would use them again.
- Tim's Mobile RepairHe does a lot of stuff. He does outstanding. His prices are really good. He does lawn mowers, appliances, power tools. He is really really good. He is awesome. It was $120 for him to come out and replace the unit, put it in and make sure the drier was working. He fixes a lot of stuff for us. Our lawn mowers and anything that needs to be done, he is really good about it. If he has to take it home with him and fix it at home he does bring it back. He just does a really good job. We trust him implicitly for prices and for doing the job right read less
- Tim's Mobile RepairTim has always been fair and honest. He spent a great deal of time and energy to be sure the dishwasher was installed just right, taking great care to tend to gaps along the edges and proper fit. He's always my first call for these types of services.
- Tim's Mobile RepairOutstanding repair company. Problem on dryer was diagnosed over the telephone on first call by description of the symptoms. Part ordered and delivered the next day from Sacramento and repair completed. Cost was exactly as estimated by company. Very credible, professional company. Discussed with him other appliances he could repair because I was so impressed. He is knowledgable about any appliance for which parts are available. I will call him to service my lawnmover in the Spring. He gave me advice on an aging dishwasher and oven because I inquired, and he spent considerable time at no additional charge. This is the company you want to call if you have any appliance problem, including lawn and garden equipment. He will be upfront with you on what can be done read less
- Tim's Mobile RepairIncredibly professional. Called and had my washing machine problem fixed in the same day at a fair and reasonable price. I would definitely use and recommend Tim again. It felt like the good old days... where you call for help and someone comes and they help you for a reasonable price.
Appliance Repair Experts in Shingletown
- Business Description:In-shop or on-site repair of all major brands of large household appliances including: washers, dryers - gas & electric/propane or natural gas, refrigerators, dishwashers & more. We repair & service coin-op laundry goods as well. In-shop or on-site repair of all major brands of lawn & garden equipment including: mowers, tractors, trimmers, edgers, blowers, chainsaws, tillers, ATVs & more. We repair just about anything utilizing a small engine: two- or four-stroke, etc. We can get you the part.. read lessRecent Review:He was right on time and was able to quickly fix the problem.Ronald L.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:At Royal Plumbing it is our number one priority to see that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with the work we do for them. Our goal is to hire and train plumbers to perform in a courteous and professional manner. We welcome suggestions and constantly survey our customers to make sure that we know what our customers want and what we have to do to please them. We are a family based company that cares about our customers. Royal Plumbing has been serving the community since 1970. .. read lessRecent Review:I spoke with Jason and wanted to get a quote to repair a water line and 2 leaks inside my house. He said he could have someone right out there early in the morning. Paul showed up and quoted me an acceptable price and I gave the go ahead. I thought they would be quick fixes but he found some issues that needed to be taken care of. He spent an additional several hours completing the repair. Even with all the parts and time he spent; he still honored the quote. Also he showed me all the parts he replaced. Overall, Paul did an outstanding job and very much appreciate his professionalism and communication. Do yourselves a favor and hire this company first read lessdwight r.
- Business Description:Allianz heating & air was established in Redding, California in April of 1992 to provide the very best in comfort solutions, the primary focus of the company has been the maintenance, repair and replacement of residential heating and cooling equipment, Martin Graeff (President of Allianz) is a second-generation contractor, Believes that do it right, stand by it, and customers will see the value. Additional Contact Names: Anderson & Red Bluff. Additional Phone Number - (530) 529-1267. Award wi.. read lessRecent Review:I had a new a/c package unit installed including new vents, ducts and thermostat and the techs, TJ & Duke, where exceptional! They where punctual, clean and professional. TJ was very patient with all my questions and took extra time to show me, a senior, how to work the hi tech thermostat. I would highly recommend this company. Martin, the owner, was fantastic at explaining the system and gave us several different options that would work for our home. Thank you Allianz! read lessDee T.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Very well. The company who repaired the microwave was NorCal Repair Services (Chris Traetz).Pat A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Bella Vista
- Palo Cedro
- Shasta Lake
- Red Bluff
- Forest Ranch
- Los Molinos
- Fall River Mills
appliance repair services in Shingletown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- KM Cleaning Company PO Box 492513 APT 6
- KM Cleaning Company
- ADVANCED PLUMBING & ELECTRIC13451 OLD OREGON TRL
- Allianz Heating & Air2585 Ellis St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ADVANCED PLUMBING & ELECTRIC
- Beacon Appliance Service Center20038 Juanita Ln
- Beacon Appliance Service Center
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1010 HILLTOP DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Shasta Spas & BBQ's1872 Buenaventura Blvd Ste. 1
- Shasta Spas & BBQ's
- White Glove Chimney & Duct6023 Churn Creek Rd
- White Glove Chimney & Duct