Patriot Tile & Remodel

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2011

9771 Bilteer Dr

Santee, CA 92071

We are a full service remodeling company ; specializing in bathroom remodels and all phases of tile, stone work. We are a small , family owned and operated company. We strive to be timely , punctual and detail oriented. License number - 821895....

05/23/2017

michelle L.

Crappy, didn't return our call

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile

09/04/2014

CLARE B.

Excellent work, very personable and I felt comfortable having Shawn and his assistant, Derrick in my home. Scheduling was a bit of an issue, although I was told her was very busy we had discussed two different dates and when I followed up those dates no longer worked. We chose a new date and when I followed up I was told that date did not work, I basically begged for them to make it work because I had rescheduled my Mom's birthday to accommodate the work and not getting it done was holding up other projects, so Shawn made it work. I would highly recommend this contractor and will hire him again.

Description of Work
install marble fireplace heath and surround

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite

05/14/2014

Laura B.

Shawn, Robert and the rest of the team were amazing. From the first moment Shawn came to our house to give us an estimate till the end of the job they were completely professional. No question was stupid, Shawn helped us with decisions regarding fixtures, tile, paint etc.; Shawn had a lot of great ideas. They were very flexible when I made changes mid way. The work environment was neat and they stuck to the timeline given at the onset of the job. I highly recommend Patriot Tile and Remodel and I would definitely use them in the future (when I'm ready to remodel my last bathroom).

Description of Work
Shawn and his team remodel 2 bathrooms for use, they were complete remodels with both gutted down to the studs!

Category ceramic tile

11/12/2013

George M.

Shawn and his team just finished a new kitchen floor demo/install and light bathroom refresh for us. We are picky people, and their work is top notch (and done at a fair price). Shawn is not only an expert in tile and generally all things contracting, but a genuinely cool, down to earth person. He and his crew showed up early, worked hard and got the job done right. I struggled to find a contractor who could complete our job within a reasonable time frame and at a fair price. Not any longer. Wish I would have found Patriot Tile and Remodel sooner. We'll be turning to them for future projects. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Demo ceramic tile and install natural travertine stone in kitchen area. Install new vanity, medicine cabinet and toilet in bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

03/24/2011

Truit T.

They were very inexpensive. Shawn Burns was very good with tile. They had done all our kitchen cabinet work in November of last year.

Description of Work
The guy from Patriot Tile And Marble came in and filled some tile under the granite that we put under our fireplace. The tile looked like the same rock that the granite was.

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

J. Farrow General Contracting Inc

Full home restorations and remodels. Including kitchen, bath, additions, small upgrades and repairs. No job to big or small! We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Cornerstone West

Cornerstone West is a Southern California expansion of the well-respected national Cornerstone brand, established in Virginia in 2004. ​ We know real estate, and we undertake projects that produce a return on our client's investment. ​ Whether it's a remodel or a total rehab, our general contracting services provide our clients with a boutique experience. From conceptualizing through design and from building to managing, we focus on offering comprehensive services for all aspects of residential and commercial real estate. ​ Whether you’re looking to work on an existing space or undertake a bigger project, we guarantee we can help you achieve the results you seek. Our expertise comes from our own real estate projects, and we develop and improve our clients' commercial portfolios as if they were our own. Contact us today to receive a free estimate.

Tile and stone installations, Bathroom & kitchen remodeling.