Thinking about installing a microwave above your oven range? You'll be zapping meals in no time after reading our handy DIY tips for microwave installation.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Santee, CA
There are 28 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Santee
- FOLA Appliance RepairDmitri was able to identify that the plumbing was the issue, NOT the washer. He helped set it up so it will work until the plumber can come out. Felt he was honest and direct!
- Mark's Handyman ServiceWow what a FIND! Mark completed and excelled in addressing all of my projects I had listed in a very short amount of time! Very pleasant and respectful! Will refer to my friends. Very efficient in multiple areas!
- ABODE Services Network, LLCThe technician was able to diagnose the problem quickly - in about 5-10 minutes. The proper part was ordered, and the repair was made quickly and easily after the part was received. No fuss, no waiting for them, and no missed appointments. Great service from start to finish!
- Big City Appliance RepairVal called with 20 minutes Until arrival which I appreciated. Diagnosed problem with builtin Microwave and put in new part. Nice and very neat and I am very Pleased and will definitely use Val and Big City again for appliance repairs. I have already told several Friends and family I new service man to recommend. Joa
- Pro Tech ApplianceThe repair was a new door boot for a front load washer and repair of the microwave, replacing the control board. Jason was excellent on both counts. Courteous, timely and efficient. I will definitely use him again.
- CrackerJack Home ServicesGreat! Worked quickly and efficiently. Very courteous and respectful and observing covid safety guidelines.
- FOLA Appliance RepairVery quick. Dmitri was on time and did the estimate and the work within less than an hour. He was very polite and professional. I thought the service to be fairly priced and am very happy with the entire process. I would definitely hire him again.
- All Star Appliance RepairJon11 did a good job. Repaired my dryer in least expensive way. Went out of his way to do this, improvised. Excellent job.
- CrackerJack Home ServicesOur neighbor recommended CrackerJack to us. The service was excellent. The technician was professional, courteous, & knowledgeable. We received same day service. They had the parts to repair our washer on the first visit & were able to come the very next day to install the parts our refrigerator required. We were 100% satisfied with our experience. Highly recommend
- OceanPro ServicesAndres worked under a tight time constraint and got the job done. I own a beach house that was rented by college students, and as expected they left the unit in terrible shape. Andre, painted the unit and restored it to impectible condition. I utilize Andre throughout the year to perform various repairs to the unit. Andres is extremely relaible and will make endless tips to the hardware store to get the job done. Andres has toaken the aggrevation out of managing property
Small Appliance Repair Services in Santee
- Business Description:In 2010 I got my degree and since then we've been working on tons of projects together. I learned a really important rule from my dad "Always over do, but never underdeliver". Thus, we getting happy customers.Recent Review:Val is an outstanding repairman. We have had problems with the buttons (fan and light) on our KitchenAid microwave for a long time. Two other repairmen gave up on fixing it. Val took it apart, reinforced the platform, and put it back together with screws so it is secure. I highly recommend Val for any appliance work. He will figure it out and take the time to fix it. Thanks!Marguerite D.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves in delivering quality certified service for all your appliance repair needs. We service most major brands of appliances. Let us bring you long-standing workmanship!Recent Review:This was a very easy process. I contacted John by phone and he was able to juggle his schedule for next day service. He arrived within the time frame promised, diagnosed the issue and gave me some options for repair. After he completed the repair, he also offered some maintenance hints to prevent future issues. In addition, he was very neat and cleaned up after himselfDeborah B.
- Business Description:Located in the heart of San Diego, Nutter Appliance has proudly served our clients with top notch service, repair and parts for over 65 years. Being in business as long as we have you can rest assured that our factory trained technicians know the brands we serve inside and out! We pride ourselves on providing the best service at reasonable prices, without all the gimmicks. Our straightforward pricing is reasonable with no hidden or back end fees. All our technicians are employed by us, we do ..Recent Review:My dishwasher has been giving us problems since Thanksgiving. I called Nutter appliance after reading the reviews on Angie's List and called up. I had an appointment set for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but the owner called that Tuesda and told me their whole crew was wiped out by the flu. He apologized and gave me another name for a repair service that worked on Bosch dishwashers, but I couldn't schedule them. I called one of the generic appliance companies that also had good review's on Angie's list because I just wanted it fixed before the Holidays. Well, needless to say that turned into a series of lost money, waiting around for appliance repairmen and never solving the problem. I called Nutter again and they scheduled me in for ten days later. They must have a small crew which is why it took so long. I had to call at 8:00 am the morning they were scheduled to come out and they'd give me my window of time when the repairman would be there. No doubt a pain in the rear, but something I think just has to be dealt with by those with downed appliances. I decided to leave a key outside for him (always makes me a little nervous, but I was desperate). The guy was right on time and was working on the machine by the time I could make it back to meet him. Very nice though not overly chatty man. He took off the front panel of the dishwasher, something the other company never did, checked out all the parts, tested them, and finally fixed the problem by removing pieces of plastic, porcelain, grape stems, and other sundry items from my drain trap. He said that often is the problem with Bosch machines. Guess what! He was right. All that time, money, and energy with the other company telling me they would have to replace the mother board or heating element at around $600.00 total and it came down to pieces of junk in the trap. Needless to say, I was very happy to have such an honest, easy solution to a two month old problem. I was derailed by the flu bug and my own lack of patience. Be patient. Wait for these guys; don't bother with the others it will end up taking twice and long and at least three to four times the frustration and cost. <br /Bruce F.
- Business Description:We are celebrating our 69th year in business! Our company has been built on strong traditions of always being honest, and being the most specialized appliance company in San Diego county. We do all our business "in house". We have our OWN sales, service, repair, and delivery/installation specialists. We carry hundreds of new appliances In stock so you don't have to go through the usual special order routine commonly found in all your big box stores. Our company is still personally lead ..Recent Review:We love Yingst as they are family-owned and local, they provide superb customer service, are professional and responsive, and the new products we purchased represent excellent value. Because of an highly analytical people in our family, we tend to do research and really get to know who we work with, and so we recommend Yingst highlyJon W.
- Business Description:Gormsen Appliance is your one-stop shop for all things appliance, from repairing major brand names, to selling used and new appliances, as well as parts. We offer appliance sales, parts and service. For more than 50 years, Gormsen Appliance has gained a reputation for outstanding, high quality work by dependable, well-trained technicians. License no - 43943Recent Review:Outstanding. Refrig quit on Monday. Called GORMSEN APPLIANCE CO. Axel, the owner, was at our house Wednesday morning. He completely took care of the problems, fixing our 20 year old refrig. and replacing the ice maker. We're back to normal living. We've dealt with Gormsen since 2012 for several appliance problems and they are alway quick to show up and the work has always been 100% quality, with no call backsTOM L.
- Business Description:Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully ha..Recent Review:Excellent service! We scheduled Plumbing Plus to replace the hot and cold cartridge's in a sink faucet and a tub pop-up drain and overflow gasket. Jared N. quickly assessed the problems. The faucet was so corroded with water deposits that it could not be dismantled to simply replace the hot and cold cartridge's. So Jared replaced the entire faucet with a high quality replacement. After the tub pop-up drain was replaced, Jared checked for leaks by looking in a 'trap door' in the ceiling below the tub that was left after the tub was replaced in an earlier remodel. Jared discovered that the entire tub drain was leaking and need to be replaced, which he did. He also corrected a problem with the drain pipe left from the previous remodel. Although the job was much more complex than expected, Jared was professional, efficient, and extremely cheerful throughout . We highly recommend Jared and Plumbing PluNancy A.
- Business Description:Established in 1996, West Coast Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated full service HVAC contractor with a long tradition and dedication to quality. We are a full service heating and air conditioning installation and repair company dedicated to providing the most reliable service and equipment on the market today. With over 20 years of experience, we transform your home into a comfortable environment to be enjoyed for many years to come. The West Coast Heating and Air Con..Recent Review:Working with this company has been a great experience. Our consultant Mike thoroughly explained all of our options and answered our follow up email questions promptly. The installers (Alik, Alexei, and Yuriy) worked steadily through the 3 day install, arriving on time and leaving our property clean and organized as if there was not a project in progress. Very pleased with the system's performance. Good pricingYolanda S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:15 years experience. More than 5,000 fixed appliances. Self employee. Engineer education.Recent Review:I logged into Angies List to look for someone to repair our LG stove. There was an option to request a quote from a vendor so I chose 3 vendors and requested a quote. Within 5 minutes, Dmitri from FOLA called my cell phone. We discussed the issue and the error code. He said he could come that same day at noon. The estimate was $200-250 depending on the parts. But he was familiar with the problem and confident he could fix it. He arrived early (11:45am) and immediately began working on the stove. Within 30 minutes, the stove was fully repaired and returned to the space. The part was an igniter ($125) and another $125 for labor. $250 total. Exactly like the quote. We live in Vista and they are down by San Diego so it was a bit of a drive but he was still early and extremely efficient. It was absolutely one of the best experiences ever with any type of appliance repair. I highly recommend FOLARichard D.
- Business Description:We have been a part of the community and remodeling homes throughout San Diego since 1987. We have a clear understanding that a home remodel is more than just a construction project; for you, it is an improvement in lifestyle and an investment in your homes value. That is the reason why we have tailored every aspect of our remodeling service to completely satisfy you. "You imagine, we create... then you enjoy your new lifestyle and reap the financial benefits of your new kitchen and/or bathro..Recent Review:Matt, Stephanie and the whole team did a fantastic job on our recent kitchen remodel! We could not be happier with the whole process, from our first meeting to the last day. As with any remodel you never know what you will uncover as you go but Matt would always come up with a solution that not only made sense but made financial sense as well. And... they finished the job a week early! If you want it done right, Kitchens Plus is who you wantClark R.
Deals in Santee for Small Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
The cost to repair a microwave depends on the type of microwave and what’s wrong with your unit. In some cases, it may be better to replace your microwave instead of trying to repair it.
Installing a water line to your new ice maker could take only minutes if you’ve got an existing hookup under the sink. But you can still connect it DIY even if you have to tap into the primary water source. Here's how.
Find small appliance repair services in
small appliance repair services in Santee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A+ Appliances7709 Britt Place
Santee, California 92071
- Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning180 Mace St. Unit C17
Chula Vista, California 91911
- ABZ APPLIANCE SERVICE9551 DOMER RD
Santee, California 92071
- Affordable Service Appliances, Inc.9921 Caramel Mountain Road Suite 276
San Diego, California 92129
- All Appliance Experts4155 Executive Dr.
La Jolla, California 92037
- Antech Appliances Inc13200 Kirkham Way Ste 112
Poway, California 92064
- Appliance Repair R Us7746 Corte Marin
Carlsbad, California 92009
- Appliance Rescue Service12975 Brookprinter Pl Ste 200
Poway, California 92064
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Appliances Repair Services820 S Myers St
Oceanside, California 92054
- Atlas Hvac, Inc8525 Arjons dr Suite U
San Diego, California 92126
- Axis Appliance Repair3815 Mission Ave
Oceanside, California 92058
- A+ Appliances
- Big City Appliance Repair 12907 La Tortola
San Diego, California 92129
- Bob Jenson Air Conditioning And Heating Inc1347 Broadway
El Cajon, California 92021
- Box Appliance Service Co Inc14465 Griffith St
San Leandro, California 94577
- BR Appliance Service3650 1ST AVE unit 203
San Diego, California 92103
- Browne's Maytag Appliance Center3282 Main St
Lemon Grove, California 91945
- BUDGET APPLIANCE SERVICE9972 Fox Valley Ln
San Diego, California 92127
- Big City Appliance Repair
- Dr. Apple San Diego545 H St
Chula Vista, California 91910
- Dr. Apple San Diego
- FOLA Appliance Repair8662 Lake Ashmere Dr
San Diego, California 92119
- FOLA Appliance Repair
- HOYT'S APPLIANCE REPAIR1974 RIDGE WOOD DR
San Diego, California 92139
- HOYT'S APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical Inc5161 Waring Rd
San Diego, California 92120
- Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical Inc
- Kitchens Plus7943 University Ave
La Mesa, California 91942
- Kitchens Plus
- OceanPro Services1190 Hollister St
San Diego, California 92154
- OceanPro Services
- Reliable Service Co324 Coogan Way
El Cajon, California 92020
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Restoration ArTechs, Inc2382 Camino Vida Roble E
Carlsbad, California 92011
- Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors1835 Newport Blvd Bldg A 109 Ste 601
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- Reliable Service Co
- San Diego BBQ1833 Diamond St.
San Marcos, California 92078
- Serviz15303 Ventura Blvd Suite 1600
Sherman Oaks, California 91403
- SHAVERS & SMALL APPLIANCE5500 GROSSMONT CENTER DR # 37
La Mesa, California 91942
- Solo Appliance Repair LLC12616 Torrey Bluff Dr
San Diego, California 92130
- South Coast Appliance Repair1594 Glencrest Dr
San Marcos, California 92078
- San Diego BBQ
- Uzak Appliance16016 Babcock St # 39
San Diego, California 92127
- Uzak Appliance
- Vac Plus1351 Encinitas Blvd
Encinitas, California 92024
- Vac Plus
- West Coast Heating Air Conditioning and Solar1256 Fayette St
El Cajon, California 92020
- West Coast Heating Air Conditioning and Solar
- YINGST TV & APPLIANCE528 N SANTA FE AVE
Vista, California 92083
- YINGST TV & APPLIANCE