Airflow Heating and Cooling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2009

4.1

10744 Rockville St 113

Santee, CA 92071

LIC. # - 864903, 931949...

09/15/2015

June T.

Description of Work
Work that was done was not done correctly and ended up messing up hardwood flooring in the home. The provider was threatening and harassing member as well, member had to contact police station in order to get the harassing to stop. Provider was not prepared to do the work and was not able to complete the work when he was supposed too. Provider is saying that he has a A BBB review when in reality his grade is F

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Unfortunately this review is a complete lie! In 15 years I have NEVER had someone go to such lengths to discredit our work. Actually, this is only the 2nd time ANYONE has come even close to a bad review. This review is the complete opposite to what we provided in terms of service and professionalism. I tried several times to come see the "so called damage" to any flooring however, she refused to let me. I even went above and beyond by I stallin the electrical lines for her to operate the system. That was supposed to be done by the electrician however, we chose to do it for her for no extra charge! Bottom line is, she has made a outlandish and false review, and our reputation of work along with multiple 5 star reviews, prove that!

09/13/2013

June T.

A month after he installed it, it quit working. He harassed me so much, I don't want him working for me anymore.

Description of Work
He installed a central heating and air conditioning system in a small unit while all the sheet rock was off. I paid him in full before the work started when I thought the work was done and it wasn't done. He started in April and finished in August.

11/04/2012

Jennae K.

I am so pleased i was introduced to Ray at Airflow Heating and Cooling. He and his crew did a fabulous job installing our new a/c unit and fixing a few problems we had with our heating unit. The electrical and dry wall work were also extremely well done. His estimate was incredibly reasonable and they finished everything within a few days. I felt really comfortable having them complete the job while my husband and I were at work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for heating and a/c work.

Description of Work
Installed A/C Unit. Fixed platform for existing heater/new AC that was not level. Installed new ducting including drywall tear-down/repair. New registers throughout house.

07/04/2012

Deborah G.

I had many quotes for a new system Airflow's quote was affordable for me. This company arrived on time and was professional through out the whole installation. I was extremely pleased with the end results and happy the job was completed as promised. I also recommended another friend they had a unit installed as well.

Description of Work
New Heater and A/C Installed

04/02/2012

Jill F.

Very well. The projects they have done for us involved a lot of retro fitting, and was not just upgrading a old system. Everything was new from start to finish. And they were very helpful with knowing how it all works.

Description of Work
We have used Airflow on several different occasions to install central heating & air conditioning systems. The majority of their work has consisted of full retro fitting of the system into the home, all being cut into our ceiling, with new venting, air ducts, gas and electrical, the whole nine yards. When they have been asked to come out for a change or any other request, they come quickly and get the work done. Not to mention they have great prices as well.

03/29/2012

Rollie G.

From the meeting we had during the walk through and proposal, all the way through the installation process. Removal of the existing system, and through the entire process of the new system going in, they were polite, courteous, and very explanatory of how the new system works. They explained and showed us how to operate the thermostat, as well as how to change the filter in the new filter cabinet they installed. They even followed up with us a few weeks later just to see if we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Airflow replaced our old heating and cooling system with a new high efficiency system. We now have a very efficient and quiet heating & cooling system. They were fast, clean, and very polite. They also did some extra small corrections they found with our air ducting for no additional charge. We have been saving approximately 30% on our monthly energy bill since the new system has been installed! We could not be any happier with the decision to use Airflow, as they were also the best priced of the quotes we received.

01/10/2012

D Mark C.

I found Ray's company on the Mojo pages.....he was top rated. Ray returned my call immediately and was able to give a quote right away ie: $5350.00. I told Ray I could not afford anymore than that...and if there were hidden charges I wouldn't be able to pay it. So, a job that was supposed to take a couple days ended up taking about 4 days due to some complications...Ray didn't charge me an extra dime for the extra time he had to spend on the job! Ray communicated with me via e-mail as well as phone calls. Ray responded within a reasonable amount of time both ways.The drywaller Ray contracted with also did a very good job.....we were not completely satisfied with how the drywall looked so Ray called the guy to come repair it....he showed up within a couple days and took care of it to our satisfaction. We have had our new system for a little over a month now and have loved it. I highly recommend Ray for your heating and /or air conditioning needs.

Description of Work
Ray Basso installed a new heating and air conditioning system in my La Mesa home, removed the old furnace and drywalled the area where the old furnace was.

09/29/2011

Adam P.

I'm a contractor so i know what to look for in other contractor's. I checked a few guys out, but decided to go with Air Flow. I liked the vibe I got from the owner (Ray). I felt like he was being honest with me the whole time and that he was trying to get me a great system without raking me over the coals. I've been a contractor for a long time so I can see the signs of a sloppy and dishonest company. Air Flow wasn't like that at all. Ray came over and walked us through a few different options. He told us about a 2 zone system where we could cool one story without cooling the other which was a good option for us since our down stairs never gets hot. He showed up on time and did an awesome job. Everything was cleanly installed. There was a tiny glitch the day after it was installed and Ray sent a tech about an hour after I made the phone call and had the glitch fixed in about 5 minutes. Everything works as promised and I feel like I got more than what I paid for. I liked that it's a small company because I felt like I got more attention and a better installation. Now, I recommend Air Flow when my customers ask about A/C guys. i can't say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
Ray had a used A/C unit that was in great condition that he sold to me at a deeply discounted rate. He installed that, replaced all my old duct work and replaced our main fan unit. They had to install some new returns and do some crazy duct work. Everything went really well and smoothly.

03/30/2009

BRENDA T.

I have had a great experience with this company. They are quick to come out to fix any issues I have with their system.

Description of Work
I have had them install two units and service them.

Monster Steamer

At Monster Steamer, we provide high quality services and our mission is to provide you with the most outstanding, highest value service experience possible. We are committed to showing up on time and communicating with you throughout the service experience. Our staff will show up in a professionally lettered vehicle, in uniform, ready to serve you in the most courteous manner possible. Get What You Pay For… Never select a cleaning firm based on price alone. A low priced service could actually damage your floor or fabric, costing you more in the long run. Monster Steamer charges more than other companies, but you get what you pay for. It’s impossible for a company to provide the most outstanding service experience if they can’t afford to invest in the best education and equipment. AVOID UNEDUCATED, UNINFORMED AND SOMETIMES DOWNRIGHT UNSCRUPULOUS CARPET CLEANERS! You will get the satisfaction you have been looking for. Plus, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee so you will have the peace of mind you deserve when you hire our company. We are a licensed and insured business certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) to provide the best methods of cleaning in the market. Using our green solutions, we know you'll be able to breathe and feel better in your home or office. We feel confident that if we can't get you a clean, odor-free carpet then no one can. **Free estimates are by phone.

SD Air Quality

We dedicate ourselves each day to providing the highest quality duct cleaning, mold removal and dryer vent cleaning care to our customers. Winner of the 2016 Super Service Award! We have also sought to give our new customers the highest confidence about our ethical business behavior. At SD Air Quality we offer unmatched customer service, the latest technologies, competitive pricing and top quality, support and solutions. Whether you have a small or large, business or home, we have the capabilities to clean all the mess. Our specialty is customer satisfaction and trust as well. SD Air Quality is your #1 choice for any type of cleaning and much more!

Offers by SD Air Quality on Angi
    Airways Duct Cleaning

We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Call today for all your dryer vent and air duct cleaning needs!

INSTALLATION, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE & SERVICE ALL HVAC RELATED WORK. Some minor plumbing related work.

Any work other then heating & air conditioning related work