No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
Get matched with top locksmiths in San Carlos, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in San Carlos
- Mustang LocksmithI just locked myself out and search for locksmith on web .Mustang locksmith came up. He showed up in 15 minutes and took care of lockout for me.Highly recommend it.
- Mustang LocksmithMy front door was not locking properly and I called mustang locksmith he showed up as fast as he could and fix the lock. He is a professional and very helpful guy. Highly recommend it!
- Mustang LocksmithI needed a locksmith to replace 3 locks for my front door. I received a call very quickly, got an appt and follow-up confirmation and before he arrived, a call saying he was on his way and then that he had arrived. Mustang Locksmith which is owned by Marco is an incredible business and service oriented dynamo. It's a difficult business to be in as the only time you would need him is when you need locks or open your door or car if you locked yourself out. So Marco's business is a specialized service and you may only need him one time. What he brings is a warm, caring, competent service. Here is what makes Marco stand out from others: 1) Explained everything in detail. Answered questions - did not dance around not answering them or gave an answer just to get rid of you. Went right straight to what you needed to understand. 2) Gave discounts 3) Calming presence 4) Friendly 5) Cleaned up after completion of work 6) Cheerful and smiling 7) Competent in invoice and billing correctness 8) On time 9) Very good follow-up skills My core competency is Supply Chain Management so I know what characteristics make a great supplier versus just an ok vendor vs a poor supplier. Mustang Locksmith is one of the best among the best locksmiths. I highly recommend Mustang Locksmith and to meet and do business with Marco is a joy. Boots 11/9/202
- Mustang LocksmithI called Mustang late on Sunday night. I forgot my key and the app for the garage door was not working. I tried the app for a good 20 minutes. Uninstalling, reinstalling, changing passwords, etc. it just would not work. I called Mustang and Marco answered the phone right away, gave me a quote and was on his way all of a sudden, the app worked and the garage door opened. I texted him right away to cancel. He was only a few minutes from my house. He totally understood and said “no problem” I mean who does that??? I am very impressed with him and his work ethic! Thank you so much for being so understanding and a kind human being. If I need a locksmith in the future I will definitely call Mustang
- Mustang LocksmithThe front door lock was in a very bad situation and after hiring 2 locksmith and no success I called Mustang locksmith . Marco showed up and took care of the problem .Now the door is working like brand new lock. Thanks Marco
- Mustang LocksmithMarco opened my apartment door which was locked by mistake.He opened it without any damage and charged me just for $110.
- Mustang LocksmithThank you Mustang Locksmith . He just open the door less than few minutes. Highly recommended this company.
- Mustang LocksmithExcellent service and great job.Thank you Marco for the high quality job you have done done on the locks.
- Mustang LocksmithMarco is the man . He open the door less than 3 minutes like a magician. For sure I will hire Mustang Locksmith again. Thank you Marco the Mustang!
- A Able LocksmithsPaul was early, helpful and explained everything he was doing and why. His prices were reasonable, and he had a wide variety of parts available to fix my lock
Last update on October 29, 2022
Locksmiths in San Carlos
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Adding new locks and keys helps you enjoy your new home. Here’s what you need to know about installation, locksmiths, and whether a lock change is a DIY project.
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Find locksmiths in
- Redwood City,
- Half Moon Bay,
- Foster City,
- San Mateo,
- Menlo Park,
- Palo Alto,
- East Palo Alto,
- Portola Valley,
- El Granada,
- Los Altos,
- San Bruno,
- Los Altos Hills,
- Mountain View,
- Moss Beach,
- South San Francisco,
- Union City
Locksmiths in San Carlos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-A Lock1251 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, California 94025
- A-Sam's Lock & Safe Co.475 N Wolfe Rd
Sunnyvale, California 94085
- A1-LOCKSMITH SERVICE359 Beach Rd
Burlingame, California 94010
- Allied Lock & Safe2344 Tulare St Ste 301
Fresno, California 93721
- Armor Locksmith Svc14 Locust Ave.
Mill Valley, California 94941
- Art's & Security Locksmith Inc1742 2nd St
Livermore, California 94550
- A-A Lock
- DAD'S LOCKSMITH & SECURITY150 E LINDA MESA AVE
Danville, California 94526
- DAD'S LOCKSMITH & SECURITY
- Expert Mobile Locksmith Antioch2730 W Tregallas Rd
Antioch, California 94509
- Expert Mobile Locksmith Antioch
- Key Factory200 Serra Way Ste. 36
Milpitas, California 95035
- Key Factory
- Orchard City Lock and Safe2254 South Bascom Avenue
Campbell, California 95008
- Orchard City Lock and Safe
- REED BROTHERS SECURITY2950 Alvarado St
San Leandro, California 94577
- REED BROTHERS SECURITY
- San Mateo Lock Works321 2nd Ave
San Mateo, California 94401
- San Mateo Lock Works
- YES Locksmith521 Gough St
San Francisco, California 94102
- YES Locksmith