Top Grade Paving

Founded undefined

We specialize in asphalt paving, sealing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a

2022 Super Service Award

driveway pavers (7)masonry (1)

10/14/2022

Nicholas R.

They did a really good job. They did exactly what they said they're going to do, finished on time, affordable price, nice clean work, and respectable crew. I liked them a lot.

Description of Work
They paved the street in front of my house.

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

10/13/2022

Nadra M.

Robert and his team were professional and meticulous while working on our driveway project. They finished the work in a timely manner and now after almost 1 year I'm still as pleased with the result. They were efficient and did very little disruption to surrounding area, I would definitely recommend Top Grade Paving to my friends.”

Description of Work
Drive way paving

Category masonry, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

10/13/2022

Ryan N.

It went well. It's good service. He was here, quick, and prompt.

Description of Work
He paved my driveway.

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

10/12/2022

Daniel O.

Great quality and speedy service! Driveway looks amazing.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

10/12/2022

Dean P.

Needed tennis court and they were helpful to give me number to a company that could help. That’s being service oriented

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveways

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

10/07/2022

Nagib M.

One of the best contractor experience I ever had. Robert the owner showed up on time with his crew and equipment as promised finished the work on time , cleaned all debris and hauled it away , stayed behind to explain how to keep the asphalt maintained And called few weeks after to check on the work. Since the first time he did the 1st project we called on him to come two more times to expand the driveway and couple of times to do concrete work I will highly recommend Top Grade Paving to all my friends My neighbours used his services as well

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

Review for Top Grade Paving - located in, Gilroy, CA - 39908246

10/07/2022

Kevin C.

From the first inquiry call, the project scope and estimate, scheduling, workmanship, attention to detail, quality of materials and methods used, clean up and customer satisfaction follow up, Robert and Top Grade Paving provided excellent service at a very competitive price. I would definitely recommend Top Grade Paving, a locally owned and operated business.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 02/22/2022