Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Roseville, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Roseville
- Sacramento Paving Inc.Jake and his crew worked quickly and efficiently, they did an excellent job paving approximately 10,000 ft of asphalt. My wife and I wanted to make several changes/editions after his crew was out here and had started prepping the ground and Grading. They were very accommodating making every change we wanted happen! We highly recommend Sacramento Paving, and would hire them again in a heartbeat
- Sacramento Paving Inc.Excellent work. Couldn't ask for any better customer service !! Jake and crew were phenomenal !!! Will always use them again. USE THESE GUYS, you won't be disappointed
- Pacific West AsphaltPaul is a reliable contractor with a good crew. They came on time and seal-coated my driveway with great care for details. Excellent communications and none of the corner-cutting I saw from other less-professional contractors. I highly recommend Paul and his Pacific West Asphalt.
- Sacramento Paving Inc.Amazing Crew!!! Not only were they on time, respectful and pleasant to work with, they did a phenomenal job. You can tell they truly cared about the work they did and honestly, I couldn’t be happier. Thank you again!
- Sacramento Paving Inc.Jake and his crew showed up at the scheduled time. They transformed a big dirt pile into a driveway pad, added roadway base to a long road and then added asphalt to my large driveway. Their pricing was fair, they worked hard all day long for three days and the results turned out great.
- Sacramento Paving Inc.We’ve been using Sacramento Paving for many years and have relied on their expertise and experience to advise us what needs to be done, how long it will take, what it will cost and what materials will be used. They’re the best in the business. We give Jake and Sacramento Paving a AAA+++ rating . Jeffrey Sense and Molly Taylo
- Sacramento Paving Inc.We had a steep multi-curved driveway, Sacramento Paving gave a fair bid, stuck to it and did exactly what they said they would do. One year later we are still very happy with the results. Sacramento paving checks in with us to keep the driveway maintained. I would recommend them for your paving needs
- A-1 Grading & PavingEverything went well and I’m happy with the end result. I was impressed with how fast they were able to get the job done after I received the estimate. Professional and personable. Shawn and the guy with him did a great job. Thank you!
- Pacific West AsphaltThe job went great. I am totally happy with the excellent job Paul did, He is a pleasant guy & does just what he promised. I will call him for my next job.
- Pacific West AsphaltReally good experience with Pacific West Asphalt, professional company! Best company I’ve ever dealt with. On time and respectful, very knowledgeable and trustworthy team. Will be definitely calling Paul and his team in the future.
Last update on November 17, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Roseville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Citrus Heights,
- Granite Bay,
- North Highlands,
- Fair Oaks,
- Rio Linda,
- Gold River,
- Rancho Cordova,
- El Dorado Hills,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Pilot Hill,
driveway paving contractors in Roseville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Clear Window Cleaning & Pressure Wash1823 Woodacre Way
Roseville, California 95661
- All Clear Window Cleaning & Pressure Wash
- A-1 Grading & Paving3305 Bermuda Ct
West Sacramento, California 95691
- A.P.S. Painting Inc.10916 Pluma Ct
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
- Aces Concrete Sawing & Breaking, Inc.1113 High Street 1
Auburn, California 95603
- Alpine Earthmoving11150 Linda Dr
Auburn, California 95602
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- Asphalt Solutions607 Elmira Rd
Vacaville, California 95687
- A-1 Grading & Paving
- Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc1975 Hamilton Ave Suite 5
San Jose, California 95125
- Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc
- Cascadian Landscape Inc5170 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
- Cascadian Landscape Inc
- Dryco Construction Inc42745 Boscell Rd
Fremont, California 94538
- Dryco Construction Inc
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California 95757
- Fix It Today LLC.
- Kujala Construction1238 Alice Street G
Woodland, California 95776
- Kujala Construction
- LIVINGSTON'S GRADING & PAVING135 P and S Ln
NEWCASTLE, California 95658
- LIVINGSTON'S GRADING & PAVING
- Maximus Development Inc6132 Illinois Ave
Orangevale, California 95662
- Maximus Development Inc
- Valley Pacific ConstructionP.O. Box 605
Folsom, California 95630
- Valley Pacific Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020