Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Rescue, CA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rescue
- Sprinkler- MedicWe love them for sprinklers. We'd give them all "A's". We would use them again. They know all the sprinkler systems, they keep good notes and they are quick. They are usually only here an hour.
- A & J REPAIRSIf you want to get lawnmowers taken care of - we have been taking our weed whackers to them. They are excellent. They are really fast and reasonable. I was always very happy with them.
- A & J REPAIRSThey did a great job and I haven't had any more problems. The guys are nice and very informative in the care and operation of my mower and they got the job done in a reasonable time. I would go to them again.
- ELK GROVE POWER EQUIPMENTThe staff was very professional. By talking with them when we first arrived, you could tell they knew what they were talking about as far as our equipment goes. They did have the lawnmower for a week because this is their busy season, but when we picked it up we felt sure that it had had done what was needed to keep it in good working condition. They even gave us back all the parts that had been replaced
- A & J REPAIRSPower washer would not start. Called A and J Repairs and they said to bring it right in. They wanted a $35 deposit which was fine. Stated that it would take about a week, but it only took 4 days. They called and left a message that the power washer was ready. Went by to pick it up and the owner gave me a list of things that were wrong and fixed. They also changed the oil and filled the gas tank. The main problem was that the valves were stuck. Owner recommended I use something called Sea Foam, a cap full with each gas fill up to keep the valves working. Paid the final part of the bill ($67.50) and he helped me load the power washer in the van
- ELK GROVE POWER EQUIPMENTVery knowledgeable staff answered all of my questions to determine whether my current Snapper mower was worth repairing versus replacement with a new mower. The quality of the repair was outstanding and the mower now works like new. The "feel" of the place is comfortable, as if you are walking into a business from the 1950's were everybody knows your name and only speaks the truth. The only area in which I rated them less than an "A" is in the Punctuality area. I understand that I brought my mower to them during the height of the busy season, but it took more than the week promised to get an estimate. The repair was done by the end of the second week (as guaranteed), so that restored my confidence in the business somewhat. I plan to do business with EG Power Equipment in the future and will refer friends and family to them
- A-1 SAW & MOWERThe engine lost a spark coil, and had to be removed to replace this part. It was costly, but far less than the equivalent new machine or even a used unit. Work was slow due to high volume of repairs at the shop. The folks at the shop called to update along the way as repairs were made.
- WILLIAMS EQUIPMENT CENTERI was initially told it would be as long as two weeks - it was done in three days (on a Sunday!). I was impressed with their service to say the least!
- All CyclesOn my second visit to All Cycles, they told me that the tool was working fine and that no repairs were needed. They also diagnosed my complaint about the tool and found that it was just too small a tool for the job. No charge! They helped me to understand which tools would best serve my needs and did not pressure me to buy
- Sears Appliance RepairI thought it was a little expensive A wonderful technician. Talked me through what he was doing and why. Bright guy.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rescue
- Business Description:professional honest 30 years experience customer satisfaction is our priorityRecent Review:I really like the service, he left my lawn spotless with leaves they are very friendly and professional, he likes to do a perfect job.Lauren H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Contractor-Homeowner-Party rental company. 150+ years of combined experience. We do NOT charge sales tax. WE accept all major credit cards and paypal. Please review our website: www.allamericanrentals.com for specials.
- Business Description:We are a fourth generation Power Equipment Retailer. We sell the following brands: Honda, Stihl, Snapper, Echo, Husqvarna, Red Max, Exmark, Kawasaki, Shindaiwa, BCS Tillers, Hustler Turf, Green Works, Ryan Turf, Briggs & Stratton Engines, Power Trim, Mantis Little Wonder, Tanaka, BE Pressure Washers, Tree and Climbing Supplies and much moreRecent Review:They had to have the lawn mower for a while since they were busy, but they got it done in the time they quoted. There were no problems and they offered a good service.Jeff B.
- Business Description:TNT! Dynamite service at a truly affordable price!
- Business Description:Altaquip is a nationwide provider of power equipment and power tool repair and maintenance. We specialize in lawn mower repair, and small engine repair, and offer fast reliable service, and competitive prices. Call 888-732-3919 or visit our website at www.readyrepair.co
- Business Description:Hi my name is Gary, I've been in the landscaping field for 10 years now. I have 1 to 4 employees at any given time depending on the scale work. I do sub-contract work out to close friends or family when work requires unique skill sets that i do not currently poses. I require 20% of total bid up front before i take on any new work. I provide senior citizen discounts, and if you refer me to a friend i who i retain job with i credit a finder fee of 25$ dollars. ..Recent Review:Mr. wood did the following services: <br /> mowed my lawn <br /> edged my lawn <br /> trimmed my hedges <br /> blow my leaves into piles and through all green waste in my waste been <br /> he then took a look at my sprinklers and made sure they were all working correctly <br /> before leaving Mr. wood asked if there was anything else that needed to be done and if any improvements could be made to his <br /> service. <br /MONARAE N.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Complete Landscaping maintenance and cleanup services.
- Business Description:Handyman for all household needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Rescue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENT1715 FULTON AVE
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENT
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GM Complete Cleanup119 Beard St
- GM Complete Cleanup