Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Represa, CA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Represa
- Sprinkler- MedicWe love them for sprinklers. We'd give them all "A's". We would use them again. They know all the sprinkler systems, they keep good notes and they are quick. They are usually only here an hour.
- A & J REPAIRSPower washer would not start. Called A and J Repairs and they said to bring it right in. They wanted a $35 deposit which was fine. Stated that it would take about a week, but it only took 4 days. They called and left a message that the power washer was ready. Went by to pick it up and the owner gave me a list of things that were wrong and fixed. They also changed the oil and filled the gas tank. The main problem was that the valves were stuck. Owner recommended I use something called Sea Foam, a cap full with each gas fill up to keep the valves working. Paid the final part of the bill ($67.50) and he helped me load the power washer in the van
- A-1 SAW & MOWERThe engine lost a spark coil, and had to be removed to replace this part. It was costly, but far less than the equivalent new machine or even a used unit. Work was slow due to high volume of repairs at the shop. The folks at the shop called to update along the way as repairs were made.
- WILLIAMS EQUIPMENT CENTERI was initially told it would be as long as two weeks - it was done in three days (on a Sunday!). I was impressed with their service to say the least!
- All CyclesOn my second visit to All Cycles, they told me that the tool was working fine and that no repairs were needed. They also diagnosed my complaint about the tool and found that it was just too small a tool for the job. No charge! They helped me to understand which tools would best serve my needs and did not pressure me to buy
- ELK GROVE POWER EQUIPMENTVery knowledgeable staff answered all of my questions to determine whether my current Snapper mower was worth repairing versus replacement with a new mower. The quality of the repair was outstanding and the mower now works like new. The "feel" of the place is comfortable, as if you are walking into a business from the 1950's were everybody knows your name and only speaks the truth. The only area in which I rated them less than an "A" is in the Punctuality area. I understand that I brought my mower to them during the height of the busy season, but it took more than the week promised to get an estimate. The repair was done by the end of the second week (as guaranteed), so that restored my confidence in the business somewhat. I plan to do business with EG Power Equipment in the future and will refer friends and family to them
- Sears Appliance RepairThey do a good job. It was under an extended warranty that I bought so it was free for the service. They were pretty quick to get it back. They did well on the work. I didn't meet the contractors that actually did the work but the work was good and it works.
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENTThey had to have the lawn mower for a while since they were busy, but they got it done in the time they quoted. There were no problems and they offered a good service.
- A & J REPAIRSThey did a great job and I haven't had any more problems. The guys are nice and very informative in the care and operation of my mower and they got the job done in a reasonable time. I would go to them again.
- DR Power EquipmentI checked online for reviews of battery mowers, but had a good experience with my son's Neuton CE-6. Found a deal for $100 off from the factory but just before ordering online I did a coupon search. There was a coupon and a link to DR Power. The mower was on sale so I called and received friendly assistance to end up ordering the Neuton CE-5 at a $205 savings. I put some of that into a mower cover and sharpening tool to still be ahead, and received the mower in time for the next yard work day
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Represa
- Business Description:We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of land..Recent Review:They said that’s not what the do so they should be removed as a service.Chris P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:CHASIN DIRT is a Custom Dirt work and clean up service specializing in various types of dirt excavation and property clean up. We are a friendly and reliable service and provide top quality work.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Altaquip is a nationwide provider of power equipment and power tool repair and maintenance. We specialize in lawn mower repair, and small engine repair, and offer fast reliable service, and competitive prices. Call 888-732-3919 or visit our website at www.readyrepair.co
- Business Description:We are a fourth generation Power Equipment Retailer. We sell the following brands: Honda, Stihl, Snapper, Echo, Husqvarna, Red Max, Exmark, Kawasaki, Shindaiwa, BCS Tillers, Hustler Turf, Green Works, Ryan Turf, Briggs & Stratton Engines, Power Trim, Mantis Little Wonder, Tanaka, BE Pressure Washers, Tree and Climbing Supplies and much moreRecent Review:They had to have the lawn mower for a while since they were busy, but they got it done in the time they quoted. There were no problems and they offered a good service.Jeff B.
- Business Description:TNT! Dynamite service at a truly affordable price!
- Business Description:Handyman for all household needs
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It’s terrible. Two visits and my fridge/freezer isn’t fixed. The first repairman was over an hour late. Spent 5 minutes looking at the fridge Basically opened the doors to the fridge and freezer. He didn’t check the vents or pull it out from the wall. . He then spent 20 minutes trying to sell me a “Home Warrenty” becoming quite agitated when I declined. He then charged me 659 for a repair that didn’t improve the functionality of my fridge at all. When I again declined, he threatened that “the electrical could go out at anytime”. I was also told I could add food back to the fridge and freezer only to find everything completely defrosted and warm the next morning. I had two frustrating calls with Sears and finally a second appointment was made. And the repairman had a completely different diagnosis and didn’t have the part. This repair person was at least professional and didn’t try to sell us products we hadn’t asked for. We still don’t have a working fridge or freezer. It’s been over two weeksKellie V.
- Business Description:mobile service repairs and sharpening
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- El Dorado Hills
- Granite Bay
- Fair Oaks
- Gold River
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
- Shingle Springs
- Cameron Park
- Pilot Hill
- North Highlands
- Rio Linda
lawn mower repair shops in Represa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENT1715 FULTON AVE
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENT
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GM Complete Cleanup119 Beard St
- GM Complete Cleanup
- Ladybuglawn Landscape Care and Repair2201 Francisco Dr #140-244
El Dorado Hills, California
- Ladybuglawn Landscape Care and Repair
- Mobile Mower Tractor Repair & Engineering820 Keyser Dr
- Mobile Mower Tractor Repair & Engineering
- VIP Repairs3121 Arden way
- VIP Repairs