Woods Drought Resistant Landscape

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

Hi my name is Gary, I've been in the landscaping field for 10 years now. I have 1 to 4 employees at any given time depending on the scale work. I do sub-contract work out to close friends or family when work requires unique skill sets that i do not currently poses. I require 20% of total bid up front before i take on any new work. I provide senior citizen discounts, and if you refer me to a friend i who i retain job with i credit a finder fee of 25$ dollars. 5...

Saunders Landscaping Construction

We are a family run business. Our company is committed to creativity, quality, and service. We take pride in all our work and strive to provide beautiful, functional landscapes. Through effective management, proper communication and long-term relationships with our clients. We provide full landscape construction including all types of concrete, pavers, artificial turf, retaining walls, fire pits, fence, etc.

David Morris Concrete Construction

Quality Not Quantity, is our motto at David Morris Concrete. It doesn't matter how large or small the job might be. We take pride in our attention to the design and detail that is put into every job. Superior craftmanship, quality materials and excellent customer service equals satisfied customers. That is what David Morris Concrete has promised and has consistantly delivered to all of our customers since we opened over 45 years ago.

Pacific West Asphalt

We serve all of California. We are a family owned and operated. We offer residential and commercial services. We offer Military and Senior discounts.

Offers by Pacific West Asphalt on Angi

10/21/2014

Mr. wood did the following services: mowed my lawn edged my lawn trimmed my hedges blow my leaves into piles and through all green waste in my waste been he then took a look at my sprinklers and made sure they were all working correctly before leaving Mr. wood asked if there was anything else that needed to be done and if any improvements could be made to his service.

Description of Work
Mr. Wood maintenance my front and back yard.

Category lawn service

The services i do offer are within the scope of front and back yard home improvement. Soils, plants, trees, water gardens, stone walkways, paths, retaining walls, drip systems, irrigation installation and repair, water timer install and repair, pond installation and cleaning, landscape design layouts. Yard maintenance mowing, edging ,blowing, trimming hedges. Yard clean ups. Pool cleaning.

I do not offer services which include roofing , window installation, building swimming pool.

Ask For Details