Phoenix Energy Solutions Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

We are a Sacramento local energy solution company. We are a family owned and operated business. We have been serving our clients for nearly 10yrs to help them save energy and have better comfort in their homes. We have a fantastic staff of 6 dedicated team members that strive to consistently

2022 Super Service Award

BeforeAfterA Service Provider's profile image

New Air Conditioning and Heating Replacement

HVAC Companies

202195747
We replaced this old a/c and furnace with a new 16 SEER Rheem air conditioning unit. We enlarged the air intake for improved air flow. New refrigerant piping and return duct. Custom sheet metal stand.
View project

HVAC Companies (105)water heaters (4)solar companies (3)air duct cleaning (3)home energy audit (2)home remodeling (1)

04/09/2022

Tatiana M.

The team was professional from start to finish. They were a pleasure to have in the house and worked quickly and professionally. I will gladly recommend them!

Description of Work
HVAC Installation

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

12/06/2021

Dominic P.

Phenomenal work! These guys are true professionals. I have used them for the last few years and I am always impressed by their work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Fixing AC/heating unit

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate your business.

10/15/2021

Jennifer S.

Great! Steve has been my technician for a while now and is always professional, nice and doesn't mind my house full of dogs :)

Description of Work
Seasonal Tune Up

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/09/2021

Chris J.

Went well. Tech gave some options for future repairs to extend the life of our furnace.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance for winter season

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

Thank you for using us. We hope we can help keep your system working as long as possible.

07/11/2021

Dominic P.

With the heat wave everyone knows you need your AC! They were out immediately and got the job done swiftly. Thank you to Phoenix Energy Solutions!

Description of Work
AC repair work

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thanks for the nice review. Glad we could help you and your family.

06/23/2021

Michelle A.

Company reached out to me within the timeline requested. My schedule prevented connecting, but when I reached out again they promptly responded and scheduled service. Technician was on time, and promptly completed requested work. After work was complete, technician discussed with me recommended maintenance actions, potential future issues (with older condenser unit), and ways to extend the serviceable life of the unit. Minor top off of coolant was provided at no additional cost. Bottom line: they did exactly what I requested, when I requested it, and communicated well.

Description of Work
A/C Tune Up

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/16/2021

Larissa C.

Excellent customer service from the first phone call to the final installation. They updated me along the way about the schedule and arrival time of the installers. They gave us great options on the different products available and tailored a package to suit our home and needs. I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for new HVAC.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning and Heater Replacement

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thanks for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. We love being able to help our customers find a solution for their home

11/12/2020

paul M.

Steven and the gang at Phoenix did a great job of explaining the work that needed to be performed, arrived on time and got the job completed in no time at all.

Description of Work
Installation of customer-provided thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/31/2020

Michele K.

Performed all necessary maintenance and cleaning procedures and all is good.

Description of Work
Annual heater maintenance checkup

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/31/2020

Michele K.

Tech worked in 110 degree heat and only found that the communication wire may had only needed to be repositioned. So far so good. He also mentioned he will apply fee paid if future issues arise in this regard. I only trust Phoenix for my HVAC units. So glad I found these guys!

Description of Work
Diagnostics for AC communication error to outside unit

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

We really appreciate the feedback. We so glad we could help you out in the heat wave. Hope you stay comfortable.

10/27/2020

Melina C.

They scheduled the check up before the cold season started and we found out that my unit wasn't running, they fixed it and changed the filters. Everything is working great!

Description of Work
Annual furnace check up

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback. We are glad we could help you with your home comfort. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

07/20/2020

Robert B.

They responded immediately even though it was late Friday afternoon and completed repairs. They were as responsive *** always. I have four rental properties and use them for all of them. Their services are always promptly delivered, thorough and reasonably priced'

Description of Work
AC was not blowing cool air.

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

Thank you for choosing us as your HVAC company. We really appreciate your business.

04/30/2020

Mark S.

Fantastic. Phoenix Energy is the best!!!!!!

Description of Work
Annual check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you for letting us know. We really appreciate your business.

03/21/2020

Al M.

Steve was the tech. He got under the house and did a very thorough job of checking for leaks. He added insulation to the plenum and otherwise gave the ducting a clean bill of health. We had the original work done in 2018. When they heard their was a potential problem, they were out the next day. In my book they are the best!!

Description of Work
Recheck ducting under house for leaks

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Thanks for the great feed back. We’re glad we could provide such great service. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future.

12/14/2019

Mark S.

Very professional. I would hire "Phoenix Energy Solutions" over any one in Sacramento. I personally have referred them to two other people who have bought new AC/Heating units for them and they all love Phoenix Energy.

Description of Work
bi yearly maintenance

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are really happy we could help you and your friends.

12/06/2019

Katherine A.

Great - efficient and knowledgeable

Description of Work
heater checkup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Glad we could help. We appreciate your business.

11/19/2019

Armando P.

Excellent! Micah Gilmore and his team were professional, punctual, considerate, friendly and completed the job within the projected estimated cost and timeframe. Micah coordinated the work so that the projects were completed in the order that would minimize any type of disruption or inconvenience. The work flowed smoothly with attention to detail. I highly recommend Phoenix & Micah and his team to anyone considering similar home improvements.

Description of Work
Converted large laundry room into a bathroom and smaller laundry room.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project and I’m glad we could make you happy with our work. Our crew really enjoyed seeing this project come together. I look forward to working with you in the future.

11/06/2019

Patrick D.

I received a text that Garrett would be arriving earlier than appointment time, which he did. Work was done quickly and explained to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Semi-annual service of the HVAC system

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your business.

11/01/2019

Yvonne O.

The technician went out of his way to replace the heater motor the very next morning. We very much appreciate his support and professional service. He’s a keeper!

Description of Work
Heating Motor replacement

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback. We appreciate your business and hope we can be of help in the future.

10/04/2019

Leons M.

Annual maintenance. Have kept my equipment in top condition.

Description of Work
Air Cond/Heater

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the nice feedback. We are happy to help keep your a/c and heater working well for the whole year.

09/12/2019

Danielle S.

Wonderful! Tuan took the time to show me everything he was doing and why. He was upfront about cost before doing anything. All done on a holiday!

Description of Work
AC not working

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate the feed back.

07/23/2019

Terence V.

Phoenix replaced my HVAC system with a 2 stage Rheem heat pump. My old system had hydronic heat and an a/c for cooling. Phoenix also improved the air flow to a 2nd bedroom which previously had poor air flow. Micah, the owner, is signed up with SMUD Home Performance and was able to get SMUD rebates which lowered my cost. A competing company had offered me an inferior single stage heat pump solution for thousands of dollars more. Thanks also to the installer, Sam, who worked incredibly hard. Air flow is improved and my SMUD bill showed a 30 percent reduction in usage from the same period last year! If you are needing to replace your system, I recommend getting an estimate from Phoenix.

Description of Work
Replace hydronic heat and A/C

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Thank you for the kind review. It was nice working with you on this project. I’m glad the energy solution we provided worked so well. Please let us know if we can help out any in the future.

02/26/2019

Christi C.

Job well done! We are very pleased! We got a separate bid from another local company and Phoenix recommended the same equipment but with a better price. Micah, the owner, took good care of us. His crew was great! Jason and Sam are outstanding! We would definitely recommend them to others!

Description of Work
New Split level HVAC system

Work Completed On 01/22/2018