If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Red Bluff, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Red Bluff
- Red Sky Asphalt ServicesExcellent. Very prompt to our request for a bid. (Same day) He suggested we delay until the weather cooled. We set an appointment for service. They promptly showed up as arranged and did an excellent job for a fair and reasonable price.
- Arbiso's Asphalt ServicesThe Arbiso's sealcoating crew were professional, neat and courteous; and they show up when they say they will. The crew prepped the entire area with not only high powered airport runway blowers, but also hand broom scrubbed any suspected dirty areas and pretreated any oil or grease spots; they also removed any weeds or grass and along the edges. They then HOT crack repaired all cracks full depth, not just filled the crack with sand and surface coated. All cracks were FULLY filled with a hot melted rubber compound and smoothed like you see on the highways. Then the RainGuard SteeleGuard with additional 2% latex was copiously hand applied with squeegees at the edges and forced overlapped sprayed in the middle areas. They put it down THICK and it had a course finish when it dried. The application process was very meticulous. Arbiso's is premier and I will definitely use them in the future
- Red Sky Asphalt ServicesWe needed our driveway fixed at our new (older) house. Our neighbor mentioned she was having hers done after a recommendation by a mutual neighbor. We saw them estimating the neighbor and called the owner over. He reviewed our needs and had suggestions. We promptly got an estimate for each suggestion so we could choose the services. We ended up choosing work to fix areas where the driveway had collapsed on the sides and shoring up the collapsed culvert at the bottom of the drive. They showed up a morning the day before service was to start because they had asphalt left from another job to fill in our drive. We thought this was great. They followed up the next two mornings, arriving promptly if not a bit early. They are here now, and have done excellent work. It looks beautiful. They are doing our job and the next door neighbor's at the same time to reduce cost and add efficienc
- REDDING EXTREME COATINGSMike was very good about follow up. We were not completely satisfied with some of repair work. He returned the next week and fixed it to our satisfaction. The only complaint would be that they seem to be very busy and it might take a little time to get appt. for job to be done. I would definitely recommend this company
- SUNRISE EXCAVATING & PAVINGThey made it look easy hire the right company their wont be any problems MAKE SURE THAT ANY CONTRACTOR IS A LICENSED WITH THE CSLB
- REDDING EXTREME COATINGSThe work turned out very good. He does something that that other companies don’t seem to do; he comes out and checks the work periodically and he will fix any issues that may have come up that are in an untimely manner.
- REDDING EXTREME COATINGSProfessional -- very reasonable cost for the job. He did an excellent job -- couldn't have been better - he repaired the cracks. Two different neighbors came over and and were also impressed -- wished they had hired him.
- REDDING EXTREME COATINGSMissed some of the cracks that I thought they would seal. Owner came back and viewed the job and agreed to send the crew to seal more cracks. Offered $50 discount for inconvienence. Was very nice and agreed to come back in the spring to check the work to see if anything else needed to be done. I was slightly disappointed in the job, but my driveway was in really bad condition. So not the contractor's fault. He did a good job for what he had to work with. The lesson here is don't wait too long to fix cracks and seal your asphalt driveways
Driveway Pavers in Red Bluff
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power was excellent. From start to finish these folks were top notch. Selecting the system was easy and everything was fully explained. They made payments easy and anyone that was sent to my house was cordial, professional, respectful and very willing to detail the steps and process they were going through. Return visits to inspect the system and ushered everything thru with my utility. They made this so easy. Best part was after the system wad installed. Mega Power was still there guiding me thru the new world of power production they helped me break into. I highly recommend these folks to everyone that asks about my solar panels. We'll done, Mega Power. You understand how to make customers feel appreciated...!!Sheryl C.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, bonded and insured corporation.
- Business Description:I am a full-service licensed and bonded General Building Contractor. I do all of my own work with the help of one subcontractor, and my three adult sons (if needed). My wife and I run our business with the highest of integrity and base our reputation on satisfying our clients. I have been working in Shasta County for over 35 years and have completed many projects of all sizes. My clients have always been thrilled with the beautiful results. I am fast and professional and in the end you will p..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..
- Business Description:Locally owned providing services since 1989. Licensed and Insured .
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
- Business Description:Theresa Downs – President Theresa Downs created Green Roads Construction, Incorporated with the vision of creating natural trails and roads that beautifully blend with nature, while maintaining the performance of traditional hardscaping. The beauty and quality of the craftsmanship and artistry is what sets this company apart from any other in the industry. Through her vision, she has brought together a team of construction professionals to turn her idea into reality. Currently, Green Roads C..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Los Molinos
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Shasta Lake
- Forest Ranch
driveway paving contractors in Red Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C.N. McAllister Construction15250 Sugar Pine Camp Rd
Bella Vista, California
- C.N. McAllister Construction
- Green Road Construction5660 Westside Road
- Green Road Construction
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Mega Power Electric, Inc
- QUALITY SURFACING INC24025 CONE GROVE RD
RED BLUFF, California
- QUALITY SURFACING INC
- Red Sky Asphalt ServicesPO Box 636
Shasta Lake, California
- Red Sky Asphalt Services
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100