Attico Enterprise Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2009

1441 Parkhaven Dr

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Attico Enterprise, Fiber Cement and Vinyl Sidings, is a client-focused company that strives to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. CA 910100. General B Siding C61/D41 Free estimate. General Liability. 10 Employees. Some are licensed Installer. All covered by work comp. State Fund

02/03/2016

Theresa B.

Description of Work
Replaced siding. The Owner was great, the crew was just ok. The crew forgot to bring a broom the first day of demo so left a mess at the end of the day. One of the guys was dealing with a personal issue on the phone and was yelling at someone which was uncomfortable because I was working from home. They also left a circular saw on my roof.

Category gutter repair, siding, doors

05/15/2015

Michael N.

Easy to work with and would recommend.

Description of Work
Complete fiber board siding for rear of property

11/01/2014

Chris R.

Amazing crew. Hard working and professional. They and quot;cleaned upand quot; every day. Were always on time and did beautiful work The owner pulled the permits for me, which was sooo helpful. He was onsite every day to check the job and communication was excellent. As a single and somewhat and quot;Seniorand quot; female, I couldn't have hired a better company. Quality work and a very fair price. I interviewed 7 companies and Attico was by far the best. The owner, Ron, is really good. He oversees every step and communicates daily with you. Impressive customer service. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Took house exterior down to studs. Repair dry rot areas and installed Hardy Board with layers of tyvec and black paper lining. Also did eaves of house,windows trimmed and new front steps This 33 year old house looks brand new and fantastic. All my neighbors have commented on how "great" the house looks and wanted to know the name of the company.

Category contractors, siding, replacement windows

10/02/2014

Barbara H.

He is excellent

Description of Work
replace the siding.

02/05/2014

Sherrie H.

Ron was very professional, arrived on time explained the process for new siding and gave me a quote and references. I would recommend this contractor to my friends and family.

Category gutter repair

12/17/2013

Jon G.

It went just fine. I got several estimates and they were all in the same ballpark. After talking to representatives on the phone, I thought Attico should be fine and should be the best. The power was off when I got home. I ended up calling PGand E. They came out and checked the main circuit and found out that there was a short in the circuit. They found out that the nails from the siding went through the wall into my circuit box in the garage. I reported it to Ron and his group found it and fixed it. That all work out. It's just a little bit of incident. The response is fine after we determined what the problem was.

Description of Work
Attico Enterprise came out to do the siding for me.

12/10/2013

Cheryl M.

It was fine and we were happy with them. That was about a year ago and at that time, I considered it on the high side. It was great.

Description of Work
I used Attico Enterprise Inc. for siding service.

12/06/2013

Harry A.

Went well, looks great.

Description of Work
siding and windows.

Category siding, replacement windows

07/22/2013

Olivia J.

The owner was very professional and courteous. His price was excellent. He provided a long list of people for whom he had recently completed work. His quote was thorough and very reasonable. He seemed extremely knowledgeable and experienced. We chose a different contractor who had a different trim product that we preferred and, also, was available immediately. The company had a few weeks wait which is very reasonable. We'd certainly consider Mr. Attia and his business in the future.

Description of Work
Came, showed us siding, gave us advice, provided estimate of the siding work considered

03/06/2013

Gary M M.

Ron and his crew had done quite a few patio doors and window replacements in our condo building, so we felt comfortable in hiring him. He gave us an estimate and was willing to cut the cost to our budget, which we greatly appreciated. His crew arrived on time and completed the work in a day. We had a minor issue with the patio door, and his crew returned promptly to fix it. The whole operation went seamlessly, and we were very happy with the work and the professionalism Ron and his crew showed. He's a nice guy too. We can recommend him without reservation to anyone who needs new windows or a patio door.

Description of Work
Services were purchase and installation of three large double-hung windows and a patio door in our condominium. The ones being replaced were 40-year-old aluminum windows and door.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

02/21/2013

KAREN A.

I would give him a recommendation. He always showed up on time for the appointment. He came out and measured up the windows. His price was very competitive. He was the least expensive. It was kind of a tricky job because the house has vinyl siding on it so you can't just get any old glass guy to come out to do it because of the J channel and some other stuff they have to do. He was really helpful and he kept us abreast of the fabrication time and as far as scheduling the installation and everything.

Description of Work
We had Attico Enterprise put in some custom made windows for us.

Category replacement windows

02/19/2013

Jon G.

The work crew arrived for work around 9am which was fine since we are surrounded by neighbors who we did not want to disturb too early. I explained that the workers could not park on the street and I moved my cars out of the driveway so they could used it to store the building materials and their work truck. All the old siding was taken away the same day it was removed from the house. The only bad thing about this process is it is very noisy, you must cover your windows inside for privacy, and some things inside the house fell from shelves and walls. The City Building Inspector had to come and inspect the house next before the crew could continue work. The crew was 4 men and 1 truck and they were very courteous and friendly. After part of the siding was installed the Building Inspector came a second time to insure the siding was being installed correctly.The only bad thing that happened is the the crew tripped my circuit breakers a few times and the last time it happened it woud not reset. When I got home from work there was no powered to the house. I called PGand E and they checked my main Circuit Breaker and suspected a nail through a wire. When the crew arrived I explained the problem and they examined and found the nail and repaired the problem.All turned out ok. Overall it took about 3 weeks for the job to be completed. Initially when I had the estimate done I was told the siding would come in any color I wanted pre painted by the manufacturer but later when I chose the contractor to do the work that option was know longer available and I ended up paying another $4500 for a paint contractor to paint the house and trim.

Description of Work
The work crew removed the old siding , window and door trim from a 2 story home. The crew then replace the black paper where needed and installed sheathing. Overtop the sheathing, was placed Tyvek moisture barrier. Then the new window/door trim was installed followed by new siding. The work took about 3 weeks.

11/12/2012

Jim M.

I would consider him again for other projects.

Description of Work
Ron seems very personable and likeable. I did feel he spent too much time knocking other vendors in order to look good. I also felt he spent too little time examining the property and 'popped out' an estimate too quickly (before he even left the property). In the end we decided to go with a different product from the JamesHardie siding with a different vendor we felt had more hands-on experience with metal roofs and existing window repair.

09/08/2012

Cheryl M.

The owner, Ron Attia, responded to my call for information very promptly. He came to the house and explained the siding options and the installation process. There was no pressure and he is very nice to talk to. That they are local was a plus. We decided to go forward. The tear-down work started the day after materials were delivered to the driveway, and all the work was done in four days (they worked long days). Attico handled the permit process. The entire job was completed in under a week. Ron kept an eye on the work in progress and checked with us when in a couple of cases they needed to make changes (casing color, new downspout). Basically, the job went fast, turned out great, and was pretty hassle-free for us. His work crew did a great job. They were organized, experienced, extremely hard working, and considerate. Great attention to detail. They kept the site clean and neat. All old material and litter was hauled away on job completion. We are pleased with Attico's work, and the new siding looks beautiful. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Fiber cement siding installed on second floor (an over-garage room addition). They removed the old plywood siding and trim boards, checked for damage, installed new plywood, Tyvek, and siding. Casing for three windows. Replaced a garden window with a custom vinyl energy window. Added vinyl soffit to eaves, including two gables. All work was done on upper floor.

07/12/2012

Krishna K.

Ron was very professional and seemed to know quite a lot about Vinyl Siding. I asked him what his recommendations for other types of siding and he strongly recommended Vinyl as the choice for the area we live in. We did consider Vinyl but then changed our minds and decided to research more options before making our decision. If we were to use Vinyl, I would hire Ron. His price quote was very reasonable and he was very thorough with his inspection of the area of the house that needs repair.

Description of Work
Ron came to my house on a Sunday and was right on time. He provided me with a great quote and gave me some good information about the project. We was professional and knew a lot about vinyl siding. I did not hire him becasue we decided not to use Vinyl siding.

08/30/2011

Mark T.

This was a good experience all around, from an informative and helpful communication during the estimate/bid process, through project planning that was pretty smooth, through timely execution of the job and "doing what they said they'd do." The end product looks great.

Description of Work
Full re-side of a 35 year-old house, including removal of all old siding, repair/replacement of some underlying structural components, and installation of fiber-cement siding on all exterior surfaces.

05/31/2011

Jeffry P.

Ron came to our home and provided a fair estimate on the spot for new siding, gutters, trim and shutters. Ron was very professional and provided multiple options on styles and colors. His estimate was fair and less than other companies that would do only siding and trim. Ron was very personable and made my wife and I feel very comfortable. His crew was very courteous and respectful. They asked continually if we had questions during the installation process and responded professionally to concerns or questions. Changes to the original bid were handled quickly and priced fairly. Ron checked in with us frequently and came to us with color choices for the trim to ensure we got the color/shade we wanted. The crew worked long hours to get the work done as quickly as possible. They cleaned up every night and performed a very thorough cleanup at the end of the job. Our house looks great. The fit and finish are top notch!

Description of Work
Provide an estimate and install new vinyl & aluminum siding trim, shutters and gutters.

Category contractors, gutter repair, siding

02/16/2011

G.Lynne B.

Ron Attia personally came out to our property and explained all options and pricing for re-siding our house. He provided examples of products and responded quickly to any and all questions we had after our initial meeting. With his help we were able to come to a decision on what we wanted done and his crew promptly went to work doing an excellent job. Ron Attia genuinely aims to please his clients (in this case us) and personally goes out of his way to find the perfect solution to any problems that arise. We were extremely impressed in the speed in which the house was stripped of the old siding and replaced with the new siding with such high quality workmanship. The concern and personal touch that Ron Attia gave to us to be sure we were happy with the job was outstanding.

Description of Work
Removed old wood siding; installed plywood, vapor barrier; installed foundation and gable vents & flashing around deck; installed fiber cement siding and trim; paint exterior and trim; installed 5 new windows and 1 slider.

Category handyman service, siding, replacement windows, house painters, doors

C&S Services

We‘ll get the job done.

Brannick and Associates Painting Services

All interior preparation and painting services All exterior preparation and painting services Power washing Small carpentry repairs

2022 Super Service Award

Eagle Eye Painting

Eagle Eye Painting has been proudly offering painting services in the Pleasant Hill for many years. Our priority is the satisfaction of our clients, so we always take the time to ensure you are satisfied. Our skilled and qualified painters have years of experience in small and large painting projects in the Pleasant Hill. They will be working closely with clients to ensure your project is successful. Ever since Eagle Eye Painting was founded, we have established our reputation as one of the leading commercial and residential painting companies in the Pleasant Hill. When you trust your home or business painting needs to Eagle Eye Painting you are guaranteed high quality painting services from one of the top painting providers in the painting industry. We know exactly which tools are required for each contract and provide free consultations about your commercial or residential painting needs before beginning the job. So, even if you know nothing about painting, the talented staff at Eagle Eye Painting can assist you in discovering the painting services that you need. When hiring Eagle Eye Painting for your Pleasant Hill painting, drywall or trim molding installation needs, we ensure that you do not have to worry about lifting a finger. We will personally empty the spaces the work will be performed on with the utmost care, packaging fragile objects and doing all of the heavy lifting for you. You can rest assured that your floors and carpets will be well protected and that our professional painters will work diligently to ensure the quality of their work.

Check, Financing Available